Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    410/410  (410/410)
    Stamina Bar:
    74/74  (74/74)

Re: The Queen's Summon

Post by Grodus on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Grodus was standing amidst the group, having been summoned along with the rest of them. Well, it was nice to have a goal in mind, now, though he worried about just what this trip across the sea could entail. It was definitely going to be risky, but at this point they really had no choice in the matter. "I will go as well, of course. Taking the battle to her is likely the only way to have any hope of stopping all this." No, the Queen may be powering that barrier, but dying as she was, the areas beneath it would not be safe for long.

At Knock Out's request for armor, the technomage glanced down at his robes for a moment before returning his gaze to the queen once again. "I cannot tolerate heavy armor either, though it would be useless to protect me from that in any case. I'm not quite put together in the same fashion as everyone else here..." Besides that, there was magic involved. If the Red Queen truly wanted to control him like that, he was sure she could manage it somehow if she cornered him. Better to stay unencumbered by anything heavy, that way she hopefully couldn't catch him.

Again there was mention of their coming journey, with a few complaining about prior experiences. "I can't say I am enthused by this either, though I can swim if something were to go awry, and I don't have to worry about any potential seasickness."
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Stepping into the Inner Sanctum again Tally was happy to see that Sonia didn't appear to be any sicker than she had been the day before, it was also upsetting that Sonia didn't seem to be doing any better either. She was still dying, and still unable to recognize them, Tally wasn't sure if this was the work of X or some outside force, but when she got out of here she was going to be having words with someone.

Sonia spoke, saying that she was going to accept their offer, but only if they came forward and voluneteered themselves.  Tally came forward as well. "I'd like to offer my services as well." She wasn't the only one to do so either. Daemeon came forward something Tally wasn't so sure she felt okay about. Still, she'd rather have him with her than leave him with Sonia. The Dark Judge Mortis, she noted, did not outright say he was volunteering and that concerned her. No way in hell was she leaving him or his brother behind where they could do whatever they wanted.

"I don't need any armor myself I've got my own." Tally pulled forth the small bag of cookies and presented them to the group. "The Chef also gave me these, said they'd make us either bigger or smaller depending on the side that we bite into." Did anyone else find any goodies? Or any information that might be helpful? Cause they were probably going to need it.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Judge Fear entered the sanctum alongside his brother when prompted, the ghoul's disposition fairly aloof. He chose to stand at the back of the party, where his ghostly eyes could keep better watch on the more iniquitous members. Look at them all... Congregating here and thinking to help a dying monarch. But wait, what was this? Did the Dark Judge's gaze deceive him, or had several of the party failed to show? Sssome are missssing... Why? The ghoul would have pressed this matter forward if hadn't been for the White Queen's specific task.

Cross the sea? To the Red Queen's lands?

The Mire...

At once the chamber became abuzz with thoughts a mile-a-minute, party members speaking openly in a chaotic fashion. Excitement, apprehension, armour for our hearts, courage. It was all very maddening to sort through and Judge Fear felt an irritation chafing at the remote accesses of his own awareness. A low, icy hiss escaped the Dark Judge's helm and it traveled throughout the area like a cold and bitter wind. Only his brother's thoughts were comforting in this trying ordeal. I know of one monarch that livesss acrossss the sssea, he answered, tone a pinch agitated. Considering the ghoul had once peered into the woman's thoughts, yes. Yet I do not have any proof that it could be her. Ssshe isss a vain woman and covetsss power, yesss. Thissss isss sssimilar to the Red Queen'sss hunger. She isss alssso a woman who looksss down upon othersss and ssstrivesss to be their sssuperior in asss many waysss asss possssible. So... could it be her? He turned his helm to face Judge Mortis and further rasped, There isss only one woman I know on the Breach who fitsss sssuch a bill: Cailia. However, it ssstill may be too sssoon to sssay. The Red Queen could be anyone, jussst asss the White Queen isss Sssonia.

But as for if Sidney would like her... Judge Fear mentally shuddered. I am not certain who will dominate who: Sssidney with all hisss charm, or Cailia with her highly inappropriate wardrobe and sssex drive. There was nothing funny about a woman who could crush your skull in-between her thighs like a ripe melon. He wisely decided to think no more of this, instead allowing for Judge Mortis to verbally address the sinners and their faulty logic one-by-one. And yes, they ought to be wary of the pink-haired thief.

"We do not require sssuch armour," Judge Fear spoke up, his voice heard for the first time. Their hearts had stopped beating long ago and the cardiac muscle within these bodies were useless loans. A week'sss worth? You've got a big pair, brother. I am sssurprisssed you can walk thessse daysss. I'll take thisss bet. Ten minutesss and not a sssecond over.

One could do a lot with a week's worth, you know. Here's to hoping that Crowley tossed his cookies at exactly 00:10:01!
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:24 am

So the White Queen had spoken, and so others had responded to her words in kind.

Knockout wrote:"I'm ready to fight this Red Queen. For the Guardians. Though, I am open to negotiations with her as well! Just in case she may be doing this out of something that isn't her own free will."

The White Queen smiled gently at this, no matter what Knockout said, The White Queen still thought of him as kind. "The Mire is the body of water that lays between our two kingdoms, a mixture of bog and sea. It takes days to reach the other side, and it is often plagued by storms." The White Queen explained, there were many in the group, almost all, that joined Knockout in asking for armor. "I shall see what we can find," the only guards they had had in a long time were Prawn Pawns. The White Queen also did not know if any armor could keep out the Red Queen's touch, still, some protection was better than no protection right? She nodded to a prawn pawn and they set off to find what they could.

Voices called out one by one, volunteering, until all had spoken. Even those that had not directly volunteer did not outright object, it seems that they were going along with the majority of the group. The White Queen nodded, the with great effort, rose to her feet. "On behalf of my people, on behalf of my Kingdom, I cannot thank you enough." She said and bowed to them, all prawn pawns in the room followed suit.

As the White Queen rose and shakily returned to her seated position several Prawn pawns entered the room carrying vials. "Please, come forward and take a vial of red and blue each, one is used for restoring health, the other for energy."

Event: The White Queen has offered potions

Note: The party members should think on the offer and share any information they deem useful with everyone else, party members may also take the potions offered by the White Queen.

Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:39 am

Oh Primus, Daemeon was still here. The Cybertronian side-eyed him warily, as if waiting for the demon to just sprung upon the Queen and straight up murderize her. Luckily for everyone he did not, but it did little to ease any worries about how much use this guy was going to be on the voyage to the Red Queen. First sign of trouble, and things were going to get violent. Perhaps, just perhaps, he had been too passive last time. Well he sure as scrap wasn't going to sit here and just watch Daemeon screw things up this time.

It seemed Knock Out's suggestion for armor was well-received for the most part. People either agreed and asked for armor or decided it probably wouldn't work for them and denied it. Didn't really matter too much ether way, he had just been hoping for a way to let people know of the possibility without being as subtle as a falling anvil. 'By the way fellas, this Red Queen lady, apparently she can pull hearts out of your chest! Just FYI and all that!'. Suggesting armor and listing it as the reason for it seemed like the best way to go. Crowley seemed to have sobered up by now, and he really didn't like boats! "I can't say I've ever really been on one, but it can't be that different from a spaceship! Only...you know...on the water." Certainly no experiences like Washu's, yikes. The medic gave her a bewildered glance. Everyone, ship and all, eaten up? Yeesh.

Judge Mortis had a bit of a point about remembering that they didn't yet know what they had to face. The Bandersnatch and Thornkins were the only creatures they knew of that served the Red Queen. What if there were more? What else could the Queen possibly command? They would have to be on guard. Aadia suggested rationing their supplies for the trip back and asking for plan ideas, as well as anything that may be of any use. Livewire brought up an interesting point. He had figured that the boat would be made of metal of some kind but...well if the movies were anything to go by, this boat was going to be made of wood, wasn't it? "If we threaten to capsize the boat, we'll find our own way. Perhaps even ride a lobster again." They could walk on water after all, right?

Tally came forward with the...oddest of goodies. Cookies that made you grow or shrink? "Size shifting really is a popular thing in these little adventures, huh?" First that potion, now these cookies. "Not sure if they'll work for Livewire and I but if a potion worked perhaps a cookie will too..." He shrugged, and wondered how and why such a thing would be needed. What were the Red Queen's lands like exactly? And so the Mire was a mixture of bog and sea. Perhaps less used due to the bog part. And the dangers. Storms, takes a while to get across. Knock Out nodded to her to show he'd heard and understood. Hopefully they could last on the ship without trying to kill each other.

With most everyone volunteering to go, the Queen thanked them and her and her Guards all bowed. Wasn't really...something he was used to. The bowing or the thanks. So strange. But he inclined his head in return before stepping forward to grab the potions as directed. Again, he wondered if these would even work. But again, that last potion had...one for healing and one for energy then? "Which is which?" Something they'd want to know. He'd hate to be leaking Energon at a dangerous rate and drink the wrong potion only to suddenly get a hyper energy that would only spill more Energon. Potions collected, he stepped back and eyed the fluids within his hands. Red and blue. How...interesting.
    Olabisi
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 16

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Olabisi on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:32 am

"Hey, I didn't say that I wanted armor. I was just agreeing with him," the alien retorted in response to Mortis' objection. She looked to Washu as she told her story of actually being eaten while out on a boat. "Oh geeze, I hope that doesn't happen to us on this trip. We'll be on it for days, too, so I suppose that anything could happen. As for me, I can't say that I've ever been on a boat myself, but other people back on my planet have. While there aren't any oceans, there are ponds and lakes, and a lot of people liked to go fishing. Sometimes me and my dad went fishing, but we always just did it from the waterside."

As such, Olabisi gladly took the potions that were offered to her. Knockout had asked which was which, and she had to wonder the same.

"Yeah, what he said. Which is which? We want to be sure, you know."
    Amalan
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 8

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by Amalan on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 am

"Thank you, your majesty," Amalan thanked the queen as he stepped up to receive his potions. He looked over to Olabisi and Knockout, who were wondering which potion was which. "If it were me, I'd have to guess that the red one was the healing potion. Back on my home-world, healing potions usually came in red bottles."

Should he tell the others about the bracelet? Yes, he should. He had actually meant to do it the day before, but he never got a chance. Tally did share her cookies with the others, so he figured that it was his turn. He held out his right arm so that everyone could see the bracelet.

"One of the soldiers gave me this bracelet yesterday. He said that the gem is supposed to glow in the presence of poisons."
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:41 pm

After listening to the others and the Queen, Nym had thought for moment on who to give the map to; Aradia or Tally. At this point, he wished he had a coin to flip to help him choose, but ultimately, despite Aradia's knowledge and bravery, Tally would be a better holder. She is experienced, strong, and seems very determined. Walking up to Tally, Nym nudged her gently with his nose and enveloped her back with his body, allowing her to see the map that was stuck within his collar. "Zurg told me a lot about you," he said in a quiet tone, "this map will lead us through the mire, and since you are a veteran of such things... I would feel better if you took it, and used it." The Digimon hoped Tally felt the same way.

Lifting his head and looking towards the Queen, she mentioned something about potions. Though Nym lacked hands, his tail was prehensile enough to grasp things, don't you know? Once Tally took the map (or not), he walked over to the Queen and nodded his head in thanks. "That's very kind of you, your Grace. I will humbly accept your gift and use it wisely." His tail flicked around and grasped the potions, and he stuffed them into his collar. Though it may seem like a strange place, it was all he had, and giving them to someone else to hold would be useless if they were ever separated.

Nym took a few steps back and watched the others, his tail flicking a bit as he waited to hear the words "let's go".

ACTION: The map has been given to Tally!
    Discord
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Discord on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Discord couldn’t help but shiver at the thought of get eaten—boat and all—by a sea monster… At least it seemed as if they would probably be getting some armor, and the potions which were graciously accepted would certainly come in handy as well. He had noticed the queen’s bow to him, and honestly it made him feel all a-flutter inside. It had been a while since anypony had actually bowed to him, let alone so willingly, and he had to make a conscious effort to keep his chest from puffing outwards with pride.

As for which potion was which, he’d personally guess that blue would be for energy and red for health, but it would be ridiculous to make that assumption without actually verifying the truth. ”Thank you, your majesty,” he said. The various other goodies presented seemed like they’d come in handy as well, and he could help but snicker inwardly at how whimsical those cookies were. He couldn’t have done better himself! Unless you really were what you ate… He’d have to try that eventually.

He glanced back at the queen. ”When do we leave?”
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Unorganized questions, requests, and conversations filled the room. Daemeon couldn’t help but laugh silently. They accused him of being unruly and impolite. He only asked one questioned and was patiently waiting an answer. The Queen failed to answer his question but she did have several other people talking to her. Just remain calm. The demon surveyed the others as he waited for an answer. Knock Out seemed be watching him along with a few others. Paranoid much? Why fret over a demon wanting to go home when there are two beings wanting to kill us all and a questionable man? Daemeon would be the least of your worries at the moment. Until his madness awakened, everyone should be safe… Key would should. No promises. Several seemed concerned about sea travel. Daemeon didn’t mind. He didn’t get motion sickness. As for sharing the boat, that could get interesting.

Daemeon’s energy crackled to life as he used it to collect the potions and cookies. Don’t worry. He isn’t planning on using it for anything else. The gifts flew into his coat and his energy vanished. “Thank you for the potions, your Whiteness. And thank you for the cookies, Ms. Tally.” Yes it was quite risky to call royalty anything but their respective titles but Daemeon was on his best behavior. He was being calm, collective, and even polite but most of all, observant. He was picking up on every little detail that he could. From Amalan’s poison detecting bracelet to Nym’s wrapping around Ms. Tally’s body. He didn’t see the map or hear what the wolf said but made note of the action. Nothing wrong with being cautious.
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Yesss, the two women and the dog creature are misssing. He affirmed as he glanced about the chamber. Not only that, but it appeared Ms. Stevens had her eyes and thoughts on him. Very well, if the woman enjoyed gazing upon the sheep-skull headed Judge, he may as well give her something truly worth witnessing. One clawed hand went to splay itself over his bony groin while his other arm curled back behind his head. "Like what you sssee?" He hissed to her, tilting his head to the side and giving a couple suggestive gyrations of his hips.

Regardless of the reaction to his antics, Judge Mortis soon resumed his usual corpse-like posture. Thankfully it appeared his dear brother did indeed know of another queen across the pond. Or mire in this case. So Cailia may be the sinner behind the Red Queen facade. However, the ghoul was not so convinced to doubting this possibility. Maybe ssso, but if thisss White Queen wasss already one before being appointed, likely the sssame can be applied to the Red Queen if the rulesss of thisss game are consssisstent. The connectionsss are too great to be casst to doubt and ssskepticisssm at thiss point... However, I sssee where you would wissh to ponder further in thisss maddening quesst. He replied over their link, pondering while Fear gave his insight over who would dominate whom. A disgusted shudder ran over the line, before the ghoul replied; Eugh, let usss hope they never meet, if dear Ssidney doess become damned to thisss dimensssion with us. Knowing him though, Judge Death likely found a way out of it and it would be Fire with all his burning, temperamental glory that would come streaking down into Portal Breach instead at some point. Regardless, the ghoul was curious about one more thing... I wonder... what manner of sssubjectss did thisss Cailia rule over? Depending on what ssshe commands, if ssshe isss the Red Queen we will have an idea at leassst of what we will find. If Sonia's lobsters were turned into these creatures, perhaps Cailia's subjects were transformed in a similar fashion.

Though Mortis knew better than to make a bet on this one. He already was gambling a weeks worth of drink, if he were wrong about both Crowley and the Queen it could turn into a month's worth. Big enough. Judge Mortis replied candidly to his brother's statement. In the meantime, it appeared the Queen had something more to say.

So the mire was not just a bog, but it stretched across the sea as well? Their trip expanded into days over the muddy water, traveling by boat was beginning to sound more and more impractical. How many days exactly would they be traveling? Would the boat survive the trip or crumble before the group did? Many things could take advantage of stormy weather conditions, and on the water violent weather patterns were only amplified. Oh, this will be a fun ride indeed. On top of agreeing to look for armor, the Queen also offered them... potions? At Knockout's question regarding which is which, Amalan appeared to be the expert, but only based upon the workings of his home land. "Thisss place isss not home." He reminded. It would be wiser to ask the queen who was the one giving out the potions which was which.

As for whether or not the potion would be necessary for the two Judges, Mortis had no true idea, but having the vials on them was not a bad idea either. Stepping forward, Mortis picked up a couple of red and blue vials for himself and Fear before returning to his brother's side. I am unsssure if thessse will be of ussse to usss, but there isss no harm in having them on our perssson. They did not weight anything and if they found out that they did not regenerate their hosts? No harm done that was not already present. Now then, what was Olabisi going on about?

"You ssshould have ssspecified then." Came his tolerant reply. Keeping his gaze on the group, Nym attempted to give what looked to be a map to Tally while the pink haired thief went on to talk about being swallowed by marine life. Fascinating, though he wondered if the map was to the Red Queen's domain. Given the circumstances, likely so. A few more gave thanks regarding the potions, while the odd mish-mash of animal parts wanted to know when they were going. Regardless, an eager anticipation was nearly palpable in the room from the group.
    Crowley
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 39

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    440/440  (440/440)
    Stamina Bar:
    78/78  (78/78)

Post by Crowley on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Another Language warning

---

Cailia? The Queen across the sea? Really? Crowley stopped for the moment to think about that. To think deeply and intensely, face frowning slightly with thought. As a result he missed the bet, but would be unbothered if he knew about it because he knew something they didn't, ie his lack of internal organs. What did end up happening was his head rising to look at the Queen and then the rest of the group, frown quite gone and an intense, cheek-stretching grin in its place. A faint chuckle could be heard, beginning to well up from somewhere deep inside, getting ever so slightly louder every few moments, until he couldn't hold it in any more and doubled over, guffawing.

This continued for several seconds before he stood back up and wiped his mouth, cleaning up a little bit of spittle from his explosion and returning to that intense grin. "If you're right, my beautiful new dead friends, we're all fucked. Gloriously, intensely fucked. It's going to be so much blessed fun." He held out his hands wide, as if to embrace the lot of them, and grinned at the Queen. "Goodbye milady. We're going on a boat trip, and either you're gonna be dead before we meet again, or we'll all be gone." He couldn't stop grinning.
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:00 pm

“I’m not saying I’m not wanting to help. It’s just I would like some equipment to protect my vital organs,” Xavier replied to Judge Mortis. He had half a mind to be snarky to Fear’s brother but decided not to. The equipment comment was more than enough ammo for the Dark Judge to use against him. Given the two failed attempts to assassinate Fear even with armor and weapons that boosted his damage and life force.

Why did it have to be fucking organic cookies? These words stayed in Xavier’s mind as he took the poison sweet from Tally and placed it in his back pocket. Despite being immune to all forms of poisons and hazardous material towards normal humans, organic food was considered poison to him. His digestive system can’t process non biometal material so the food would sit in his stomach and take up space. If it were to pass through his stomach and get lodged in his intestines, he could literally die from constipation. All of that is worse case scenario though. The best case scenario, he vomits and his bedridden for a week. But from experience, he has had his stomach more times than he has vomited. As for the potions, Xavier didn’t know how they would affect him. He was safe with water and a few other liquids. Crossing fingers on this one.

As for seasickness, Xavier would be fine. No motion sickness for this assassin. Just keep the organic food away from him. “I’m ready to leave whenever the ships are ready.” He walked towards Nym and awaited for further instructions.
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:00 pm

The Queen Across the Sea... It was almost a Game of Thrones reference, just almost because this queen was evil and not good and she was a red queen, not a queen of dragons. No matter, though for Aradia Megido stayed quiet, keeping notice of the elf's bracelet, Tally's cookies, Nym's map, Washu's spell, and the information that had been gathered. There was some worry whether the ship would hold the Cybertronians and other members of the traveling party. The Queen also sent a Prawn Pawn out to gather some armor for the group, which the rust blood had been much grateful for, seeing that she had none of her own. However, the Red Queen had powerful magic. Mere defenses like armor may not work against her. Regardless, it was worth a try anyway.

The white sovereign and her guards bowed to the group, startling the ram troll slightly, since she had such a low status on Alternia due to her rust blood. But none of that mattered here in a world far away from home, and her home away from home, the Trolls' Hive on the Apache Coastline. Still, she found an urge to bow back, but her movement was much more subtle, looking more like a gesture to take a good look at the vials the Queen provided.

Like a spring lamb, the Aries child leapt forward with grace and received one blue potion and one red potion. "thank y0u" she said before retreating to the position she had been fixated in once before. Hopefully, Amalan was right about what color the healing and energy potions should be. They only got one of each... Only another reason to be careful with how she would have to use them. Of course, the ram troll had another healing potion to use, this one green, but she still wanted to be frugal and ensure nothing was put to waste.

Action: Taking one red potion and one blue one.
    Grodus
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 37

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    410/410  (410/410)
    Stamina Bar:
    74/74  (74/74)

Post by Grodus on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:16 pm

For his part, after he spoke his peace, Grodus stood there observing the others and listening to what they had to say. A few others had managed to find items around the castle as well, hopefully they would prove of use on the coming journey across the Mire. One thing earned an irritated twitch from him, though, namely not getting credit where it was due. "Correction, I was given that bracelet, but gave it to him as no one would likely target me with poison."

He wasn't quite sure what to make of the Queen's bowing, though he did incline his head respectfully. There was the thought of 'sit down, you're too sick to be standing up like that' running through his processor, though he kept it to himself.

When the prawn pawns brought out the potions, Grodus stepped forward, taking one of each. "Generally red is for healing, blue is for magic or energy." He aimed a scan at them to be sure before tucking both into his robes. "Hmm, yes, it seems that is the case; their compositions match up with the typical color coding."

Well, if that was all, when were they setting off? The group didn't have a lot of time, after all.

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:12 am