Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

The Queen's Summon

Post by Sonia on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:43 pm

A new dawn had broken once more and from various visits from the adventures who had been forcibly brought into her lands, The White Queen knew it was time for something to be done. From her spot on the dais within the Inner Sanctum, she sent forth Prawn Pawns to bring together everyone so she could speak to them all at once. She knew all too well that time was short, and the faint glimmer of hope presented would fade away if not grasped and taken forward. If they so desired to go into the Red Lands across the sea, then she as a gracious host would give them whatever they needed for the venture, it was the least that could be offered for them.

Exhaling silently, listening to the murmur of her doctors and the clack of claws and legs on the stone floor, there was a brief point of calm as she was absorbed into her thoughts. Only broken when there was a knock on the doors that pushed open slowly to reveal her guards and the assembled party members. As they were brought within her Inner Sanctum once again, The White Queen rose slowly from her kneeling position and began her descent from the dais.

“I beg your pardon if you were pulled from important matters, but I felt that it was time be convened for a pressing matter at hand. You know of the horrors that plague both my lands and those across the sea.” She paused before them, looking to all their faces before she continued on. “It is this time that I desire to ask what you wish to do. I cannot beg of you to go forth to fight a battle that is not yours to fight. Nor can I command action of you. The choice must be yours, and yours alone. If you truly wish to help my people, to help these lands then I will do all in my power to assist you to cross the sea and go onward to the Red Queen.” Surely they might ask to what ends she would give them to venture across such a body of water. Once upon a time, there was a prosperous fishing market that thrived much like the City of Lights that once blessed the lake. Both were now fading memories in the mind’s eye for her.

“There is only one way to enter The Red Queen’s lands now, and it is navigating The Mire. It is perilous and it has claimed many a life and there is no doubt it will continue to do so. But, for this passage I offer to you a ship and a crew to operate it. I will also provide enough provisions for the voyage and other useful concoctions to aid you. This is what I can offer to you.” The Queen paused to let them a moment to absorb the information she had laid out to them. It was a heavy thing to lay on anyone, but they seemed to have a stronger will than most did and many had a helpful nature ready to fight for a just cause and right wrongs. Others in the party were a different matter entirely.

A moment passed and she felt it was best to continue. ”Now I ask of you all, what choice do you make? What will you decide to do? Know whatever choice you make, it will be honored no matter what.” And like that the choice lay in the hands over every single person present. Their own futures laid in their hands, and such a choice would be allowed some time to think, and The White Queen would not deny them that.

Event: The White Queen has offered a way to The Red Queen’s lands.

Note: The party members should think on the offer and share any information they deem useful with everyone else..

Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Re: The Queen's Summon

Post by Knock Out on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:43 am

Knock Out had waited around, primarily avoiding the Gardens in case two certain Judges still lingered out there. He stayed within the castle walls instead, traveling around the halls with no real intention of going anywhere. He was just waiting for the moment when the Queen would bring them all back together. The Cybertronian was not sure how long he had waited, but when the Prawn Pawn came to round him up he went gladly. Eventually their little group had been rounded up once more, herded and led to the Queen's inner sanctum. They had been gathered up, and now it was time to hear what she had to say.

The White Queen wanted to know what they wanted to do, and even offered to help them get across the sea and get to where the Red Queen lived. The only way to enter the lands was...something called the Mire? It was something dangerous, of course it was, but at least she was giving them a ship and a crew to make their way through it with. "Is this Mire a...strait or an ocean pass or something?" They had to cross the sea to get there and this Mire was something specific so...what was it? She was also going to give them useful concoctions and supplies, all of which were going to undoubtedly be useful for the organics. Except maybe a thing here or there, depending. Still, he was pretty skeptical about anything being supplied that would be any use to him or Livewire. It was here that the Queen insisted that this was their choice and that no matter what, she was going to honor their choices. She had stated before that she didn't want to make them fight for her of course.

Though Knock Out had already made his choice. "I'm ready to fight this Red Queen. For the Guardians." With any luck, killing the Red Queen may hurt that Red thing by proxy. And if not, well...if they could do something to make it pissed, than wouldn't that be something? "Though, I am open to negotiations with her as well!" He added quickly, optics darting to a pair of Judges in particular. "Just in case she may be doing this out of something that isn't her own free will." Because she could be just like the Witch and ultimately be some sort of victim rather than a terror.

Knock Out turned back to the White Queen soon after. "If it is at all possible, do you think you could supply us with some sort of...chest armor for the organics? If the Red Queen likes to rip hearts out as much as you say, then it might be a good idea to delay that." Just an idea. Though if the Queen already had that planned, then he would stand down. What say ye, rest of the group?
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:39 am

Oh to stand in the White Queen’s dying presence again, Daemeon was rather glad to be out of that dungeon. It wasn’t the most comfortable of places but it served its purpose, keeping his demon ass safe from those who want to harm it. The lobster guards had been a tad bit insightful on the history of the two Queens but didn’t supply the demon with any helpful knowledge. He still had yet to figure out what happen to the Red Queen. Along the route to the Inner Sanctum, the demon’s body language from that of a madman back to a very composed individual. He still was on his best behavior. Seems like I’m not the only one the Queen wants to see. Daemeon thought as he entered the room and saw everyone else there. I’m offended. I thought just wanted me. He laughed in his mind. Oh well. He was placed away from the group and well within the reach of the nearest guards.

The demon perked up at the mention of heart removal via ripping. That definitely noteworthy. Maybe I need to pay this Red Queen a visit. It would spring his schedule ahead by weeks and even months. I wouldn’t need that Evil Queen anymore then but let’s not get hasty. One must plan for every scenario, planned and not planned. He made sure to hide his interest in the heart ripping. Daemeon was still playing the part of the convict. He had been listening to everything the Queen said. Travel to the island which the Red Queen rules from and face her. Surely the waters will be teeming with aquatic monsters she controls along with the threat of mutiny from our own group. And the Mire sounds absolutely charming, that has to be a sunny path we all can skip along while holding hands.

“Thank you for your time, your Majesty. What time do we leave?”
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Nym's claws clicked along the ground as he made his way to the Inner Sanctum where the sickly Queen awaited them. Within his large collar that stayed secure around his neck, he had a piece of paper rolled up, and hard to see to most who didn't look. He approached, where Knock Out was there along with Daemeon, and the wolf took a seat as he awaited the arrival of Tally and Aradia, where he would give the map to them. He wanted to let them be the ones to hold and use this map to their advantage, but he would keep it quiet until the two women were here. If Daemeon knew of it, he would keep it to himself, or destroy it... possibly the same with the Judges. No, this would need to be in the hands of someone who was stronger than they were and as determined as Nym and the few others that wished to help this woman and her land.

While waiting, Nym listened to the White Queen's words and nodded, understanding what would be happening. "I'm ready to go, and I understand the risks involved." Nym stated this with a strong confidence, and he then followed it with a slight hint, "I think we'll be able to make it through the Mire with ease..." and followed it up with a smile.
    Amalan
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 8

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by Amalan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:51 pm

The sound of Amalan's boots were prominent against the cold hard floor of the Inner Sanctum. Just as the day before, the glimmering bracelet with the single, precious emerald remained visible on his right wrist. He would be keeping a watchful eye on the enchanted jewelry, cherishing it like the priceless gift it was. No, he would not be allowing it to fall off his wrist, and her certainly wouldn't be allowing anyone to take it from him. If they wanted it, they would have to pry it from his cold, dead body.

"I agree with Knockout. Some armor could prove quite useful for the journey ahead. For me, I'd like something a bit more lightweight. I'm not very skilled in the heavy armor department."
    Olabisi
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 16

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Olabisi on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Olabisi rubbed her eyes as she trudged into the Inner Sanctum, letting out a single drawn-out yawn. Apparently the queen was offering to transport the into the Red Queen's lands by boat. The alien supposed that they really had no choice in the matter. The group had to have been warped here for a reason, and if they didn't go, the Red Queen would surely reach them eventually. She nodded at Kockout's armor suggestion.

"Same here. I do think that some armor would come in handy."

Oh! She almost forgot! The leaned over to Washu, who had been standing next to her, and whispered.

"You still have that spell book, right?"
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Following the lobster housekeeper’s advice, Xavier made his way to the Queen’s room. It must be time for them to ship out and head where the queen asked them too. Normally the ex-soldier flip the bird at whoever was giving the orders and go do his own thing but he had a sneaking suspicion that it wouldn’t fly here. Besides, the White Queen didn’t seem like the kind of person to demand foreigners to do her bidding. She had asked for volunteers to aid her after all. Showing a group of completely paranoid stranger kindness and hospitality, it was a very kind gesture. Xavier felt as if he had to repay this kindness by aiding her. “Great,” he sighed. “Putting my life back into danger.”

Once everyone had arrived and settled, Xavier listened to the Queen’s request. It was simple: go to the Red Queen’s kingdom and do something about the Bloody Red Queen. But the mention of the Queen ripping hearts out was definitely unsettling. Xavier like his heart where it was, in his chest. Better keep an eye out for that. “I also agree with Knock Out. I’m all for helping you but I like having the thing that keeps me alive too.”
    Joshua
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 18

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

Post by Joshua on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Hm. Another audience, this one with a far more active sort of game plan, a directed schedule, if you would. The overall tone of the room was one of hopeful looking forward with some morose dark spots depending on where you looked, his own spot one of the latter of course. There was some discussion of necessary armor, for whatever reason, as though people had forgotten that her soldiers were lobsters with a natural shell of armor, and if the taking of hearts was the Red Queen's favored pastime, armor probably wouldn't help very much. It also seemed like a bit of a short sighted sort of scheme, to worry about something so mundane. Perhaps it was comforting to think of creature comforts when in the face of death.

"Trust your furry friends, companions, they have your best interests at heart." Some equally vague support for Nym, though not directly as Joshua continued to watch her majesty rather than looking around at the others. He would be going unless something stopped him, that was a foregone conclusion. No need to traumatize villagers with a suicidal bored Composer; after the last time where he'd deliberately poisoned himself to make it more interesting, he'd decided to try to find other ways around problems like that.
    Crowley
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 39

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    440/440  (440/440)
    Stamina Bar:
    78/78  (78/78)

Post by Crowley on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Well that was a fun night. Ish. Nice new place to mess around in, and an infinite supply of beer that he didn't owe anyone anything for. And now back to the audience chamber with the ill looking Queen, a discussion of the Satan Blessed sea. Why did all the good trips involve Blessed boats? Shit. And then people started to babble about body armor and heart ripping outs. Yikes. He'd done that before, and generally it was messy and gross and not worth the wow factor. At least he didn't have to worry about that happening to him. Bleh. Either way, definite, massive bleh. This was going to suuuuuuck. "How many other people here hate boats? This is going to be such a joyful experience."
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Alongside Fear, he filed into the sanctum with the rest of the group. Like them the prawns had summoned them from their overlook on the wall, cutting introspect and thought short for the time being. More than content to stay close to the fellow Dark Judge during the Queen's address, he followed him to wherever he chose to stand. As he had figured, their short reprieve was over and they had to return to the business of dealing with this Red Queen.

Xavier's little quip did not go unnoticed either amid the gathering, Judge Mortis turning his bony sockets to look the assassin in the eye. "Perhapsss you would rather ssstay here, hide in the garbage in casse any ssspiesss try to infiltrate her palace." He hissed. However, he soon quieted as the Queen addressed them. Apparently they would not be traveling through another forest of thorns, but overseas.

Wait a minute... Where had he heard before of a Queen overseas? Gently prodding Judge Fear over their link, he could not help but state Thisss queen isss beginning to sssound familiar. Have you met overssseasss royalty before? A mire that claimed numerous lives was mentioned next, likely more from whatever lurked within it than the environment itself. Regardless, it sounded like a positively lovely place to visit. Maybe they will get lucky and some of the more troublesome members of their party would perhaps suffer an accident. Falling overboard sounded pleasant enough as the Queen offered them a boat with provisions. However, the undead Judge knew better. If they were to be on a boat, likely the crew would be her prawn guards in some form or another. She would not dare risk losing her small group of heroes to the ocean waves or the Mire.

The very same that Nym apparently was quite confident about. Too confident for his tastes. As Murphy's law was wont to do, anything bad that could happen will happen. "Unlesss we have an exact idea of what we are up againssst, Nym, I would not be ssso certain." He commented evenly.

His gaze flicked over to Knockout as he mentioned an interest in breast plates. Apparently this Queen had a fondness of ripping out people's hearts. Huh, that sounded quite familiar as well, though not in the way of the Queen's identity. ...Sssidney might like her. He commented to Fear. Both of them had a penchant for going for one's heart, although their Chief Judge was more inclined towards squeezing and bursting than ripping. From the numerous agreements from the rest of the party, it appeared this was not some mere rumor. Although, wait, the mummy child had no need for a breastplate. "Give that plate to one who needsss it, child. You hold nothing in your chessst but bandagess." He pointed out before falling silent once more. What was that about a spellbook, though? Hm... We may have to keep an eye on the pink-haired woman. He noted mentally to his brother. Of course, the spellbook primarily have a use against the Red Queen and her minions, he figured. Though so long as she had it and the woman held distaste for the two Judge's involvement, it was better to be safe than sorry.

Joshua said something rather cryptic, and possibly encouraging for the wolf creature. The other demon of their group, Crowley, apparently had a disdain for traveling by boat. Oh, this was going to be fun. At least one of these sinners was going to be suffering long before they even made it to the shoreline! 'Weeksss worth of drink sssaysss Crowley getsss seasssick the first ten minutesss out. He jibbed to Fear, already looking forward to this boat trip.
    Discord
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Discord on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Discord had spent most of his spare time resting or dancing with his spike, pointing it at imaginary Thornkin to see just what he could do with it. He had been waiting since he had spoken with the queen that afternoon to see what her final decision would be. Now, true to her word, it seemed as if they everyone was being summoned to finally hear her choice.

Discord had already thoroughly weighed his options, jumping back and forth over the fence from one side to the other. In the end, he had decided to stick with what he told the queen earlier, for various reasons both obvious and otherwise. If he was going to take advantage of the queen’s hospitality--especially if she was able and willing to supply them with some armor to protect them from the red queen’s… methods--then he had better keep his word. Other than that, he wasn’t of much use here in the castle, nor was he going to be able to find a way home from Celestia-knows-where in a world he was barely acquainted with.

”I’m in. Some armor would be nice, if you happen to have any extras around,” he said, adjusting the rope tying the spike to his back slightly. From the sound of it, it seemed as if most (if not all) of them were going to be in the same boat as the others. (Literally.) All suicidal fools together, then; off to stop the bloody red queen! (Assuming they didn’t get swallowed whole by sea monsters, that is.)
    Washu Hakubi
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Washu Hakubi on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Washu was summoned back in here along with everyone else, apparently to discuss their course of action in the next while. Well, she said she would help, so that certainly meant she was going on that boat ride, goodie. "Too bad we can't just fly over it; I'm pretty sure Ryo-Ohki can still hit a target I mark for her while I'm stuck in here, but she can't come across herself. We'll take the boat, your majesty."

There were remarks about wanting chest armor, given the Red Queen's tendency to rip out hearts. Honestly Washu didn't think it would do much good against whatever power the enemy used, so she just shrugged. "Well, if you have any armor like that, give it to those who want it; I have my own means of protecting myself." Nope, probably not facing the Red Queen in anything less than her true form, but she didn't have to reveal that little detail just yet.

She heard Olabisi bring up that book they were given in the library, namely asking if she still had it. "Yep, still have it; nothing can get into my subspace but me. I'm not sure where we'll end up using a light spell like that, but I'm sure we found it for a reason."

And then finally the scientist heard Crowley's remark, about hating boats. Given some of her experiences here on the Breach, she kind of had to agree. "No, can't say I'm much for them either . . . last time I was on the ocean, I was eaten by a sea monster. Along with everyone else on the boat, and the boat itself. There was a pair of singing twins too, their spells really hurt. On the bright side, this should hopefully not be quite as terrible as that."
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:39 pm

And so, the Queen's final decision was made. The Aries troll arrived just in time to hear it all, not perturbed at the least, having been waiting to hear this in lieu of being limited on time. For Aradia, time did matter, but in a different way than it did for other people. Of course there's the usual importance of keeping a schedule and doing things when time permits it. The ability to live and exist forever has been tested only so many times here, but the child knew that there was only so little time to spend with the people you cared about until they left or died for good. One could say this applied to the situation here. She calmly made her decision the moment she had visited the Inner Sanctum beforehand.  After all, they owed much to poor white queen. The woman was dying and yet she put her soul into helping her kingdom as well as those who just happened to defend an already wrecked village from becoming ravaged more. "i t00 am willing t0 assist y0ur kingd0m and i fully understand the risks inv0lved"

"a ship huh cant say ive been 0n 0ne bef0re but living with a sea dweller wh0 has certainly helps" So reflecting on what little the mertroll had informed her about sea travel, the curly horned troll did her best to prepare herself. Seasickness was probably covered, as well as food and supplies and whatnot. Of course, most people would think this was a one way trip. "thank y0u s0 much f0r the ship and everything y0ur majesty" she said happily before continuing to speak to her teammates, "lets n0t use all the supplies 0n the b0at we have t0 save s0me f0r the trip back! equally we all need t0 c0me up with a plan 0f acti0n! d0es any0ne have s0mething that can help us al0ng the way s0meh0w 0r find the directi0n we need t0 g0 0r any inf0rmati0n 0n what may wait (if its n0t danger0us mind c0ntr0lled threats)" Although this seemed like mere forward-thinking, it was a morale boost in hopes that some survived.

Next was the suggestion of having armor. "if its n0t t00 much tr0uble i w0uld like s0me arm0r as well"  The ram troll then bowed to the queen, having known that she sealed her fate, but she did not regret it in the slightest. She was more than ready to risk her life and face death, as long as the plan to help the white sovereign's kingdom worked. Now, if someone had a map, a plan would be easily formulated. Of course, some precautions needed to be taken and some people would have to guard the ship. They do need a way back, after all!
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Well, that had certainly been an eventful day in the palace. Garry had learned a bunch of things regarding the little scrap between the Red and White Queens, what the place had been like beforehand, and had come to a few conclusions on his own, at least one of which he was sure no-one else could have come to by now. The man had visited the Library and told a tale; this action had ended up with the lobster children providing a spellbook to him, Washu and Olasibi that would help them see in dark places. Kinda... useless, if you asked him. To him, anyway. He used sound as a means of getting around. Now, if the dark area was filled with screeches? That would be a different matter. Then again, Garry would probably be physically damaged from such a thing.

Arriving in the Inner Sanctum once more after having being summoned, Garry looked at Hibiki the Lobster. He would be leaving you soon, dear Hibiki. You would lose your Garry. Not bothered even slightly by the loss of one shitty lobster, the purple-haired man looked at the White Queen as she spoke, and then at the group members in turn. Information sharing, eh? Garry listened to everything that was being said. The Queen was asking them to go into the Mire and to attempt to defeat the Red Queen. What if they failed? What if they let the Red Queen win? What happened when that happened? Would the world be assaulted?

...Wait, Knock Out was worried for the "organics"? Garry knew he didn't have to worry regarding a heart as he was pure armagus and didn't have one, but he could understand the need for them. Ah... there was Daemeon. Garry folded his arms and watched, his escort clacking away. Daemeon was almost trying too hard to seem composed... eh, it didn't matter much to him. Nym was willing to go without waiting or anything, as were Amalan and Olasibi. Xavier was complaining. They'd essentially been in danger this entire time; it would be foolhardy to believe you were ever out of danger. Could you see this Queen? She was dying! The moment she croaked, the Red Queen (or her forces, at least) would be on their asses quicker than they could say "Guess CPR isn't going to be an effective tactic?". Sitting around safely would ensure death, while running into the face of danger was the thing that would allow you a chance at survival. Funny how that worked, eh? Garry wasn't opposed to sitting around, though. He didn't have much to lose, to his knowledge. He was dead already, after all!

"Would it be too much to ask for some armour for me, as well, please?" Garry inquired, evidently needing to protect his heart. "I'm willing to go and stop the Red Queen. We can't let evil defeat good, even if the Red Queen is under the influence of something! We'll just stop that something heroically, right?" Garry felt shivers run down his spine in embarrassment because what he'd just said had been so cheesy. What a clichéd thing to say. At least he didn't really mean it, though.

"Thank you very much for letting us use the ship, Your Highness. We'll get the job done." Confident out of nowhere, Garry smiled widely at the Queen again. He was ready to go fight some evil! Man, it was as if he was the H-Man. Thankfully not, though! Ah, and there was a good idea by the Troll, Miss Megido herself. "That's right! It's possible that we might be able to save the Red Queen and get access to new resources, but that may be more wishful thinking than anything. We can hope, right?" Optimistic as ever, the man regarded Aradia with a smile.

Couldn't hurt to think positively, right, chums~?
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:09 pm

To the femme, it didn’t feel like much time had passed since her personal visit to the Queen.  She had gone with the intent of helping the Queen see the strings of this play, but her execution of that intention had fallen flat.   She was still young, inexperienced, and the child wove very poor arguments.  

The constant hours of exposure had done nothing to sate the swirling paranoia, the fear of the unknown that racked the femme with waves of destructive turbulence.   Still, even s her mind felt it was falling apart at the seams, the child walked into the chamber with the perfect picture of composure.  She could not afford to look weak now, even when she was surrounded by her friends.  The presence of those she did not particularly care for was not the deciding factor for her forced composure, but rather her own fear of unraveling.  No, if she allowed one slip, on break in the mask, then Livewire knew she would unravel like a poorly constructed knot.   She had to keep her stony mask, or else she might become a liability.

Though she felt a pull to go to her friends, the child’s feet carried her towards the group of guards surrounding the incarcerated one of their group.  She did not plan to let him out of her sight, and stood just close enough the demon was within range at all times.   Still, even so, she had her own comments to add.

“I will come as well.  But, the densities of Knock Out and myself may be an issue in travel by boat.”  Cybertronium wasn’t the lightest of metals, to be sure, and they were entirely constructed of it.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:17 am