Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again....

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Time: 11:18 p.m.
    Date: 6/23/0004

It had been a long while since the fight in the mountains and Nyreena was still waiting for Jak and Dax to return to the land of the living, so to speak. Trying to go find Torn to try to talk to him she found that he was gone too and that scared her quite a bit. It felt like she had no one to go to for comfort and support. Everyone else was telling her that she was better off moving on with her eternity and forgetting about Jak. But in her heart she knew that she just couldn't do it. She felt in her heart that Jak was truly the man for her. There was just something different about him that drew her to him and she couldn't deny it. As she sat alone in her and Jak's room she watched the moon as rose into the air, hoping that the next sound she would hear was her true love's voice coming through the door and make everything right again.

Feeling like she needed a change of scenery she headed to the park, hoping to find solitude there at this time of night. Walking down a deserted pathway she took refuge on a cold park bench and stared at the ground her thoughts lost and distant. Uncertain of what to do she knew that there was only thing she could do to help ease the pain in her heart: dance. Looking around she got up and went to a secluded area of the park and knowing the perfect song for this situation began singing it in her head, changing a few words here and there, while she went through the motions of an improvised routine,

You were once my one companion. You were all that mattered
    You were once a friend and husband then my world was shattered

Wishing you were somehow here again, wishing you were somehow near
    Sometimes it seemed, if I just dreamed, somehow you would be here

Wishing I could hear your voice again, knowing that I never would
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do all that you dreamed we could...

Passing bells and sculpted statues, cold and monumental
    Seem, for you, the wrong companions, you were warm and gentle...
    Too many times fighting back tears...
    Why can't the past just die?

Wishing you were somehow here again, knowing we must say goodbye
    Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try!
    No more memories, no more silent tears
    No more gazing across the wasted years
    Help me say goodbye. Help me say goodbye!

When she was done she was kneeling on the ground and softly crying feeling so alone and strangely out of place in this world.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:40 pm