Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: Taking A Stroll

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Listening to Sam say that he was fine and that he knew that she was a good person and not the malevolent type Nyreena smiled and said, "Oh that's good. And thanks. I would much rather be a kind and good-natured spirit anyways. The sound of being a malevolent one really doesn't sit well with me and who wants to be something like that anyways? It also sounds like too much work to be cold-hearted and cruel all the time."

Seeing him draw his arm away it concerned her a bit more but luckily for Sam she didn't sense anything since she only lightly touched him for a few seconds and really didn't pick up anything. However the way he was acting still concerned her making her think that there was something that he was hiding and that he didn't want anyone to know. But out of respect for him she did not ask him about and made no motion to try to probe it out of him. However if he did need help she would be right there to assist. Hearing him say that he was still trying to adjust to the world she nodded and agreed, "I understand. It does take a while to get adjusted to the craziness of this place. I know it took me a while to understand how everything works and what usually goes on. I'm sure that you'll be able to get adjusted just fine."

Also taking a look up to the sky above she got a thoughtful look on her face and replied, "Possibly. Hopefully if there isn't going to be any weather that might break it should be a fine night to watch some. After all, what's the Fourth without fireworks, right?"
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 7

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:24 pm

“It’s still the Fourth of July without fireworks,” Sam chuckled. He rubbed his hands together. Lucifer was still behind him taunting but Sam did his best to ignore it. He chose to accept what was in front of him was reality and Lucifer was just an illusion.

“So Nyreena, tell me more about your life,” Sam asked with a slight jump. He had lost his train of thought about the 4th July. Lucifer did a nice job with a few firecrackers. “You said that you were adopted by a human family and lived a normal life until discover your… uh… ghost powers?” He couldn’t wrap his head around the idea of ghost powers. Spirits had various abilities but powers? It was just a difficult concept for the Winchester. “What was it like?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Having to nod in agreement Nyreena smiled and said, "That is true. Though to miss all the beautiful colors and the amazing designs would be a disappointment."

Listening to Sam as he asked her to tell her about her life he was going have to get comfortable since she had a lot that happened in her life. Nodding in agreement again to sat that he was right then replied to his question, "Well, I guess you could say that it was...rather normal for me. I grew up thinking that I was any other human being. Though there were some odd things about me that I discovered as I was growing up. For one whenever I would get hurt as a kid I wouldn't show any signs of cuts, scrapes or bruises afterwards. Then there was the strange feelings I get whenever we would have go to a hospital for either my parents or for someone we knew. Oh, and the fact that my parents never took me to see a doctor for checkups and things like that. Even the stranger one is that I hardly ever sleep. Ever. I can go for days and nights and not be effected. I would only crash when I needed to. I guess to me it made me feel like I was somehow different from everybody else.
    Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of great things too. My parents enrolled me in dance class, gymnastics, martial arts, that one was my dad's doing, and I excelled in school. Of course I only credit that to, of course, hardly having to sleep. Then there was beginning interests in fashion, continuing to excel in dance and gymnastics and living a normal life. Until that fateful day when everything I thought was so weird about me made sense."
    And was it a fateful day indeed.

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:30 am