Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Taking A Stroll

Post by Sam Winchester on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Time: 1pm
    Date: July 4th

The air shifted slightly as Sam walked through the park. It was a nice day despite the chance of showers. Clouds covered the sky but the sun still managed to show through every so often. Overall, a pretty good day to go for a walk. Sam had adjusted quite well to this new place. He was still looking for a job but thanks to the Inn being free, there was no desperate need to find one. As for the residents of this place, the tall handsome man just kept his mind open about whom he might see. He was used to seeing things that normal people thought was myth or superstition. That did help him cope with the shock that came from seeing new forms of life.

Walking at a leisurely place, Sam had his hands in his pockets and just looked around. If he didn’t know better, he would’ve thought that he was in New York City and walking through the iconic Central Park. Of course this could be an exact replica of that park, he didn’t know or questioned it. It was just nice to feel like he was back on Earth.

“Aw… Is Sammie getting sentimental? Do you miss Earth?” Of course Hal-Lucifer was walking along Sam. The false fallen angel loved to keep his host company and rarely left his side. “Or are you just missing your dear brother Dean?” He laughed a little. “I don’t understand why you miss him so much? He was an ass just like Michael. Remember, he called you a freak on several occasions. I’m surprised he didn’t come up with the idea for you to jump into the Pit to get rid of you.” Satan loved to torture Sam with those hurtful memories. Dean treating him like a prisoner, a freak of nature, and even the fake phone call that had Sam’s big brother calling him a monster. All were tools for the illusion.

Sam did his best to ignore this figment. The potion Njorth had given him worked to a certain extent. It allowed him to get three or four hours of sleep every night at least, which was actually pretty good for a hunter. He did wish he could get a few more hours every night. Normal sleep schedule to go with a normal life. He took a seat on a bench and just looked around. The fresh air was nice and it helped clear his head. It helped him sort out his emotions. Despite living here for over a month, he still had this emptiness inside of him. He knew the feeling well but didn’t bet on the solution arriving. He missed his older brother even after everything they had been through. There was only a chance of Dean showing up and what good was it to keep your hopes up only to have them be painfully shot down everyday.

The jumbo sized Winchester just sat there on the bench taking in everything. It was the only thing he could really do now. To any non psychic, they would just see Sam. Psychics, on the other hand, would be able to see a tall man leaning against the bench.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: Taking A Stroll

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:53 pm

The park. The one place Nyreena could come and feel somewhat at peace. After all it did remind her of walking through Central Park in good ol' NYC. Walking along the path she felt the cool breeze come in from the clouds blocking out the sun somewhat. Though she would like it to be a sunny day for the Fourth of July. It would help remind her of all the barbecues that family would hold and at the end watch as the sky would be lit up with dozens of fireworks exploding in a beautiful display.

While being lost in her thoughts she had no clue that she was slightly walking closer the edge of the path and getting closer to Sam and the bench he was sitting on. Before she knew it she had accidentally tripped on one of his feet and almost falling to the ground. Getting snapped back to reality she regained her balance and apologized, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there at all. I guess I was too wrapped up in my thoughts to see where I was going. I hope I didn't hurt you in any way."
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 7

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Sam was so busy thinking that he didn’t see the ghost woman walking along. Stretching out long legs, he inadvertently causing Nyreena to trip. He tried to save her but she managed to catch herself.

“I’m so sorry,” he apologized. “That was all my fault. I didn’t see you walking by.” Pulling his legs back in, Sam stood up. She seemed familiar but Sam couldn’t put his finger on it. Maybe they had met in the Sanctuary before. Between the sleepless nights and times he had been intoxicated, it was hard to be sure. She definitely wasn’t human but he wasn’t about to grab the salt and iron. She hadn’t shown any signs of aggression but he was a little apprehensive to talk to her. Old habits die-hard. “Are you alright? I hope I didn’t hurt you.”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Readjusting herself so that she looked like she did before the incident Nyreena commented, "Well, I think that we're both at fault for not watching our surroundings. We both could have been so lost in our own thoughts that we weren't aware of what we were doing. But it's alright either way. I really didn't see you sitting there myself."

Looking Sam over he seemed like a regular human being to her, the kind of human being she was used to back home but there was something deep within her that seemed a bit...off. True, ghosts were able to sense certain things that was strange and not right in the terms of the supernatural but this was something that she just couldn't figure out. Hopefully it would just go away and not bother her too much.

Giving Sam a bright smile she answered, "Oh, I'm great. It takes a lot to hurt me. Except in a world-threatening situation when things get a bit more serious. Other than a bit of a scuff on the tip of my boot I'm in tip-top shape. By the way, I'm Nyreena Dark Mar-Savaridin. Nice to meet you."
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Sam smiled and laughed a little. “Glad I didn’t hurt anything more than you boot. I’m Sam Winchester. Nice to meet you too.” He held out his hand for a handshake. “I think we have met before in the Sanctuary but not quite one hundred percent sure.” He barely remembers the last time he was in the Sanctuary. Drink increasing amounts of alcohol was starting to become a bad habit of his, one that should be stopped as soon as possible.

“Would you like to sit down for a bit? If you’re not in a hurry that is,” Sam asked as he motioned to the bench. It was only a friendly gesture. Nyreena was a beautiful woman but she was a ghost and that would just be weird. Especially considering his run with dating. He was just curious about her home world and the fact she was a ghost. If this place was comprised of citizens from different worlds, then surely there are plenty of kind monsters and other supernatural beings.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Taking Sam's hand Nyreena shook it and said, "Nice to meet you, too. I think there was the one time but I don't remember myself."

Nodding in agreement the ghost replied as she sat down, "Oh no, I'm in no hurry at all. I was just taking a calming stroll through here. I always love coming here and just walking around. It helps calm me and gets my mind off things. I used to do it when I was living in New York City back on my version of Earth."

Perhaps this was the chance Nyreena needed to just take her mind off of wondering when Jak would come back and their lives would be able to get back on track. Just to talk to a new person and distract her from her inner troubles.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:53 pm

"Wait, you said you from an alternate version of Earth?" Sam asked surprised. New York City? Earth? This ghost woman was from a version different version of Earth. Wonder what it was like? Were ghosts like her a typically thing there or a rare occurrence? Were all the ghosts friendly or were their still vengeful spirits, poltergeists, and woman in whites? There was one question he was not going to ask, were their hunters? That is the last thing he wanted to be known as here. Hunters always had a tough time and often got the worst cards dealt to them.

"I'm from Earth too. Well, a different from yours. What was it like? What city are you from?"

Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:50 pm

"Yes, that's right," Nyreena answered. "Oh really? Wow. Well, I guess it would be a normal version of Earth if not for the fact that it has a parallel dimension attached to it called the Ghost Zone in which all of the ghosts from that Earth resided. And it was where I was from after reading up about it and after what my adoptive parents told me when they came clean about how they adopted me. And I'm from upper Manhattan in New York City. I guess I lucked out when I got adopted into a well-enough wealthy family that could support and take care of me."

Not that she wasn't ungrateful, mind you. She loved her family with all of her heart and she would be forever grateful for all that her parents did for her.

Getting curious she asked Sam, "So what about your version of Earth? What was it like for you?"

(Hey sorry for being AWOL. Got really distracted by stuff!)
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:34 pm

A dimension connected to Earth called the Ghost Zone? Sam wondered if that was anything like Heaven and Hell from his world. Hunters never knew exactly where the evil spirits and ghosts went once they were exorcised. Some hunters thought the malevolent spirits went to Hell while most didn’t really care where they landed. The boys had seen the spirit of a preacher acting like a angel find its way to Heaven. They had also witness a Woman in White get dragged to Hell by her two children. Guess it just depended on what they did while they were alive.

Sam couldn’t help but feel jealous about Nyreena’s childhood. Growing up as a ghost child in New York City must’ve been tough but she was adopted by a wealth family. She probably faced all the challenges and trials that a normal girl faced along with several from being a ghost, but she had a normal life. Probably didn’t have to worry about hunting monsters, moving schools every few weeks, and a vengeance driven father that was incredibly tough on Dean and him.

“I’d say you really lucked out,” Sam replied with a slight chuckle. He was doing his best to hide his envy. He did find it a little funny that their homeworlds were similar. “My version of Earth wasn’t very different from yours. We had ghosts along with many other supernatural creatures. There was no Ghost Zone, just Heaven and Hell.

My brother and I traveled a lot as kids with our dad who hunted monsters that ate people. He was obsessed with hunting a demon that killed my mom when I was a baby. My brother, Dean, took care of me while our dad was out hunting. Really didn’t have a ‘normal’ childhood. I moved schools so many times I just stopped counting.

After our dad passed, Dean and I sort of took up the family business.”
    Sam stopped and smiled. “Saving people. Hunting things. The family business. That’s what my brother always told me so I would go on a hunt with him.”

“Aw, is Sammie missing his big brother?” Hallucifer taunted in a childish voice. “Does he miss his old life of hunting and killing? You could always take that life up here and go around slaughtering every monster you see. That sounds fun.” The figment of his nightmares leaned against the benched and looked at his toy.

[Don’t worry about it. :) Life is complicated by nature.]
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Listening to Sam talk about his version of Earth Nyreena could see the similarities that both versions held she was curious as to how instead of the Ghost Zone heaven and hell was for real. Quite interesting in fact. Continuing to listen she was rather amazed by how his dad was saving people while they were on the road. But she did feel a bit sad when she heard about the obsession of trying to find his mother's killer. To lose his mother like that was just awful. But at least he had his brother to help take care of him.

Feeling sad again for the loss of his dad Nyreena listened as he continued to explain that he and his brother Dean took up the family business. Understanding she smiled a little and said, "Wow, that is definitely something. Every family's life is different and for you I have to say it was quite....interesting. But in a good way. Of course this doesn't mean that you're gonna start hunting me now, are you?" Knowing that the last part wasn't going to be able to be passed up she hoped her joke wasn't too crude.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:04 am

Ignoring his illusionary tormentor, Sammy chuckled. “Of course not. You don’t seem like the kind of spirit to purposely harm people. Now if my brother were here, he would be looking for a way to salt and burn you.” He smiled, trying to sound like he was joking, but the sad truth was Dean would try and pump as much rock salt into this spectral woman as he could. Sam was actually one of the few, if not only, hunters that didn't shoot first and not bother asking questions.

“So Nyreena, was it? What brings you to Central Park today?” Sam asked. He was hoping to change the topic from killing to something more happy.

“Maybe you should ask her where her actually body is,” HalLucifer asked. “You never know, she might go bat crap crazy one day and begin a killing spree. You know they say, no ghost is a good ghost.” The figment spun on his heel and whispered into Sam's ear. "When in doubt, salt and burn."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Smiling in return Nyreena replied, "Thanks. And not in the slightest. The last thing I want to do is harm someone intentionally. That's just not me. Unless I lose my temper and the pain comes from that. Otherwise, I'm usually pretty kind and caring." At the mention of his brother going gung ho with the rock salt she asked, "Let me guess, sound reasoning usually doesn't work with him most of the time or something?"

Nodding to say that Sam got her name right Nyreena heard the question and wished that it was something to change the subject of killing altogether. The real reason why she came here was to help ease the pain from the loss of her husband. She had hoped that the joy of the holiday would help but really it wasn't. Exhaling a sigh she said, "I felt like coming through to remember all the memories of Fourth of July of the past when my family would celebrate it with a giant barbecue for all the friends and family, play games and watched the huge fireworks display. I thought it would just be something to do on this wonderful holiday."
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Sam couldn’t help but laugh a little. “You could say that. He’s a good guy once you get to know him though. Just stubborn at first.” He was doing his best not to give his tormentor any sort of attention. He believed that Nyreena was a good-hearted spirit and not some evil spirit. I’m no longer a hunter. It’s someone else’s problem. I’m just a normal human.

It seems as Nyreena and Sam had something in common. Sam had been thinking about Dean and one particular Fourth of July before he accidentally tripped her. “Same here,” he sighed. “Granted our dad never let us celebrate Fourth of July, Dean and I still managed to have a few good one.” Sam couldn’t help but smile a little. It stung to think about his older brother but that memory seemed to ease the pain. “The best one happened when we were still kids and resulted in us burning a field down by accident. Our dad wasn’t too happy about that.” His smile grew as he continued to think about it. “It was totally worth the punishment.”

Behind the bench, HalLucifer was acting like a child. Dropping his shoulders back and whining to Sam. “Oh boo hoo. So you two burned down a field. It was just practice for when you two would incinerate the world, which you two still have to do.” He pointed at Sam. “Once Dean shows up, all I have to do is wait for Michael to show and then BOOM! This world will be nothing but ash.” The figment laughed while Sam did his best to ignore it. “Oh come on Sammy, you know it will happen. Dean will arrive and your chances of a normal life will burn on the ceiling like Jess and your mother. And cut the normal human crap. You are different. Exceedingly different. You are my true vessel and you will help me destroy everything.”

Sam did his best to ignore Lucifer. Rubbing his hands, biting his lip, anything to get the illusion to disappear.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Hearing Sam laugh and explain that his brother was a good guy once you got to know him and that he was just stubborn Nyreena smiled and nodded, saying, "Oh, alright then. Huh, I guess that makes some better sense as to who he is then."

Listening to Sam's story about the Fourth of Julys he spent with his brother, though his father never let them celebrate it, with the best one happening when they were kids and their antics resulted with them accidentally burning down a field by accident which ended with them getting a punishment that was worth what they did. Not being able to help but smile as well she replied, "Oh man, that must have been one serious punishment for that sort of thing. I'm actually surprised, now that I think about it, how I haven't accidentally burned anything down with my fire powers when I discovered that I was a ghost. Hmm, perhaps maybe they didn't really make themselves known at the time or something." That was certainly something to think about later that was for sure.

It was then that Nyreena noticed that Sam was rubbing his hands, biting his lip and doing something that making her unsure of what was going on. Lightly touching his arm she asked, "Uh, Sam, is everything alright? Are you feeling okay?"
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:54 pm

“Uh, yeah. I’m fine,” Sam lied. “See I knew you were a good person. You don’t seem like the malevolent spirit type.” He slightly drew his arm away at Nyreena’s touch. It was out of natural instinct and the unknown. Since she was a spirit, Sam thought she might see his tormentor. He wouldn’t wish his predicament on anyone. The torture he went through while trapped in the Cage would’ve easily broke any man. It left Sam’s soul extremely damaged to the point it still believes it is in the Cage. If anyone were to touch it, it would feel as if it was skinned a live and healed countless times. “I’m still trying to get used to this world, that is all,” he said with a false smile.

Quickly trying to change the subject, Sam looked up to the cloudy sky. “Do you know if there will be a fireworks show tonight?” He did his best to stop appear normal.

“Strong good-hearted Sammy trying to act like nothing is wrong with him. How typical,” HalLucifer cackled. “Baby, there isn’t a part of you that isn’t messed up. You’ll never be able to escape what you have done. You will always be my little bed buddy.”

Current date/time is Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:47 am