Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

May It Be

Post by Fluttershy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Date: July 10th, 2013
    Time: Morning

Fluttershy got up bright and early that day, now finding the strength to go out on her own, again. The sunrise met her along the way past the stone fencing of her friend’s snug and welcoming cottage. Fluttershy sighed to herself He was the only friend she had, now. No pony at all was around to soothe her aches. No pony at all was around to cry to when she had fears or even nightmares (or to intervene said nightmares). As far as she knew, she was the only one. It was only her and her alone against this now terrifying world.

Kev would eventually find the letter she had written for him on his coffee table. She didn’t want to disturb him so she wrote to him a letter of gratitude, saying afterward that she had to part now and not to worry whether she came back or not because she really didn't know. If this was the day she had to disappear or fade away like the others, Fluttershy didn’t want Kev to weep over her, too.

Her tail dragged along the grass with the rest of her body as she hauled both Angel and her saddlebags along her back. Each step was comparable to lifting a dumbbell, but she couldn’t feel the strain. Her eyes were fixed on fields in front of her. The sun had yet to light it up, yet there was nowhere else to go. She could care less about what was unknown to her and what wasn’t. To her, everything was covered within a thick mist of darkness, both in color and in question. The truth was that everything she knew about this world was everything she didn’t know and was yet to find out.

As the light began trailing behind her, Fluttershy wondered what exactly she was trying to do out here. It was much easier to navigate with the sun out than at night, but at the same time she didn’t want to just wander around aimlessly. She pondered this over with her detached mind and came up with a distant conclusion. The goal was to go home. Go and find a home in the fields, here. Maybe even near the animals if possible. ...Hopefully she’d become a tree.

Hours passed, and the pony and Angel trudged on with Angel hopping just ahead of his dear owner.  Their trail became more apparent as the sun washed away the unknown of the path in front of them. Fluttershy soon stopped dragging her hooves into the ground and resorted to a soft trot. With every hoof she pressed against the ground, she began to realize that being alone in the wilderness had brought her comfort. The wind would brush her head up and guide her eyes into a waltz. The flowers and vegetation waved to her and gleamed as she drew near as if bestowing a welcome greeting. It almost reminded her of home, in a way~.

”This isn't so bad,” she whispered to herself. ”It’ll be just like home. We could live here, with all of the animals. If only we could find a place not too far from their homes…” Her voice trailed with the wind as two birds looped through her mane, rubbing up against her cheek. Fluttershy glanced back at her saddle bags as the birdhouse felt empty, much to her relief. If they weren't in there, then that means they must have been chasing after her and Angel since they left! Poor birds! ”Please forgive me,” Fluttershy said, stopping to lightly stroke one of them. ”I didn’t mean to abandon you two.” The birds simply tweeted to her in response and then swooped out of her mane back into the sky. Fluttershy sighed to herself and resumed walking again.

~~~

Time: Midday

By noon, Fluttershy sat beside Angel under a shady tree as they ate. Well, technically Angel was eating. Fluttershy struggled to get something in her mouth and swallow. Everytime she tried, her stomach knotted up and collapsed onto her abdomen like a ton of heavy weights. It had been happening for awhile after the event and it only got worse the more she thought about them.

Her friends…

Every now and again, Fluttershy would put a hoof to her heart. Applejack, Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie. All of them. She could remember everything. The parties, the laughs, the sleepovers, the gags, the good times and the bad times. Everything that was made with her friends. That powerful, invisible, and seemingly indestructible bond that tightly knitted the ponies so close together... only a memory now... She still couldn’t believe it. They were ripped from her so painfully that now there were only holes to take its place. And the worst thing was that she didn't even get to say good bye.. She had to fight so hard not to cry.

Angel nuzzled up to the pony, whose face was dripping wet again. Fluttershy laid on her belly, staring at her rabbit friend before rubbing her muzzle against one of his furry cheeks.

"Oh, Angel Bunny," she whispered. "You have no idea how happy you being here makes me. You, and Mr. and Mrs. Birdie, and Kev... You are all I have left, now..., but you're all I need, too. I need a few good, supportive friends who could help me through this hard time, and having you all and Kev here with me is more than I could ask... If I have to, I'll do anything that I possibly can ensure that I'm never ever taken away from any of you." Sitting up, the pony lifted Angel and wrapped her forelegs tenderly around his small white body. The rabbit heaved and quivered as he clung back to her with a desperate whine.

"There there," the pony cooed, patting him on the back. "I'm still here... right? I could never leave you, Angel. Not forever... I don't know when I'll vanish from here, but when I do we're going to go together. I- *sniff* ...Pinkie... promise." A sob choked out of her for only a moment, as she was reminded of an old dear friend, once again.
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Re: May It Be

Post by Fluttershy on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:58 pm

Time: Afternoon

Fluttershy still hadn't had the slightest idea where she was going. More and more she spent inside her thoughts, asking herself if this was all for a lost cause. If she was lucky, surely there would be a perfect empty lot to settle in. She then considered an idea; there, she would ask the nearby critters for assistance in helping build the place in exchange for care and some food (implying that they were similar to the animals in Equestria). Whether the animals were like the ones from the Everfree Forest she had yet to know for sure until she found them. For now, she had her eyes attached to an outlining of grass following a calm stream that was pressing up slightly against the edge of the bank. Since the stream could be used as potential water source, she figured that she’d stay close to it. The worst possible thing that could happen was that she got dehydrated in the middle of these lands and never wake up again.  And what if that meant being gone forever? …she really didn’t want to upset Kev.

Also, the sun was going to set soon and whether Fluttershy liked it or not and she had to go find shelter.  Sure, she still had her room in the city, but that didn't mean she wanted to go back and even stay there in the city so eagerly. It was a perk that the city offered safety numerous times when the world was going through a crisis. But when you come to think of it, what was the point in dwelling in a home to protect a hollow shell? The only way the pony could ever find what to put in that shell was here. With the animals. Where there was no barrier to protect her from harm’s path. There were just some things Fluttershy needed to sacrifice, though. Between living miserably in safety over being happy while taking a risk was something like choosing between the body or the shield. You kind of had to go with what would make somepony feel more whole and a shield alone would not be enough.

There was a sudden crack in the bushes and the timid pegasus froze. ”HUH-!?” she gasped. ”Angel, was that you?”

CRUNCH

”Who’s there?” Already the pony was starting to hyperventilate. She thrust her rabbit across her trembling body, shielding him from what may try to come against them. Was it a DRAGON?! Or maybe another kind of terrifying monster? Plant monsters? Lizard monsters? Why must a bunch of monsters come now?? Also, why must they take so slow to come out? Do they like watching innocent ponies cower in fear before they would pop out and eat them alive? Do they know how excruciating that is? Or…maybe they do and they like it! She whimpered and buried her body in the grass. Angel strained his limbs to free himself, but the sound of smashing leaves had only drove the pony to pull him in closer.

By now, Fluttershy forced herself not to run. She was accepting her fate, seeing how horrible this world truly is. This place was not meant for somepony like her. It never was meant for her. Maybe -…whatever this monster was- it was going to do her a favor. So much fear and heartache and loss and sorrow. Guess this is what happens to ponies like her. This was her fate. And she hated it, here. …if only she could cry.

The rumbling from the bushes were so loud that it sounded as if a head had popped out of it. Then from the vibrations in the ground, she could tell were its feet coming through, too. Oh, please. Please hurry up. She could sense the presence of the entity washing over her like the most intimidating shadows of the dark. Dare she even open her eyes?? Fluttershy even felt something jab into one of her fore hooves and she shrieked. Stop! Stop it, now! Just make it over already!!

CHURRIIIIP!

”Huh?” Fluttershy shakily lifted her head. Was that… a bird? Two birds? ”Mr. and Mrs. Birdie!” Fluttershy cried. ”I was starting to worry about you two that you were probably still upset with me. Where have you been?” The birds then pointed their wings to the being on top of the pony. Fluttershy gasped, only to realize that it was only a deer on her and it smiled. ”Oh… hello.” So the animals were similar to the ones in Equestria… She should have remembered that from Kev. The deer backed away from her as she began to stand again, freeing Angel from his nearly suffocating prison. She stared at them with a smile big and red cheeks.

Tweet tweet!
    Tweet Tweet!

”What? You found something?” the pony asked. She didn’t understand what they had been doing all day, but apparently they did a little bit more than spend time away from her. As a matter of fact, maybe they had even been preparing something for her. ”Oh, I’d love to see what you’ve found! Please do lead the way.”

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm