Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    170/170  (170/170)
    Stamina Bar:
    24/24  (24/24)

Re: Praying for Normal Bugs

Post by Njorth on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:04 pm

"Consider it done," Njorth assured the exterminator. "Now, usually I would give the customer the whole lecture about the shop's bottle return policy, but I think I'll make an exception for you. You keep your bottle, and bring it to me if you should ever need a refill."

The alchemist was very glad to have found another way to pay his assistant. If he didn't want credits, he was sure this potion would make for a good substitute.

"Ah, but if you'll excuse me, I should probably get to work on that potion. I'd like to have it finished for you as soon as possible, if you don't mind, and I'm sure you don't."
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 7

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Re: Praying for Normal Bugs

Post by Sam Winchester on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:00 pm

“Thank you.” He gave a grateful nod before stepping out the door and closing it behind him.

On the street, Sam kept to himself as he walked. Not knowing who might be a real person and who might an illusion, he didn’t want to risk looking like a lunatic in the city. His luck probably would hold out and run into another helpful soul. Especially after meeting some dark people in the Sanctuary the other night. They would probably jump at the chance to see him in this mental state. He didn’t think most of them would try and manipulate him. The Judge might. He would have to be careful in the future.

Sam walked back to the Inn as fast as he could and locked himself in the room. Hal-Lucifer continued to work his sick ways to torture his host once Sam was in his room and did not stop.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:41 am