650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Chaos Theory

Post by Hazama on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Time: 9:00 PM
    Date: 5th June, 2014
    BGM: Chaos Mind

Hazama walked into the Outer District. This was a dangerous place... he knew because he'd heard more than enough about the ISOs and this place. If the ISOs were more lenient, someone may even - *gasp* - assault him! In all fairness, even people that didn't know about his reputation would have sufficient motive to assault him out here. He was wearing a rich-looking suit and looked like the type of person that had a lot of money in his pockets. Naturally, Hazama didn't give two shits. He didn't care about anyone with a weapon like a gun - he would kill whoever tried to make a move on him.

"You want to get stronger, correct? Well... let's go just pick off some random nobodies. Who's honestly gonna care, eh?" Spoken like a true asshole. Naturally, anyone close to the people they killed would care. However, Hazama did not, as he was not close to the people that would die tonight. "This is supposed to be a place with a good few gangs and such. Or, so I've heard, anyway." Hazama's job tonight? Why, it was to piss people off. He was very, very good at doing so when he wanted to, as well! It was a fun thing to mess around with.

"There's people all around us! I can feel some good hate, though none of it's directed at me." Other reasons for hatred? Eh, he didn't care. He was in this for the part where he pissed people off, because man, it was fun as hell to do so. Hazama stood in a street in the Outer City, looking over at his partner who he'd brought with him. Phantom hadn't teleported them, either; he'd made them walk here from the inner part of the City. That was simple enough, you know?

So, ready yet?
    [ADPT.] Dead Master
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 3

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)
    Stamina Bar:
    13/13  (13/13)

Re: Chaos Theory

Post by [ADPT.] Dead Master on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:34 pm

The sound of heel tips clicking against the concrete ground, Dead followed behind Hazama while taking in the Outer District's surroundings once again. It had been days since this place was visited again and it was rumored to be quite the dangerous. The conditions of the environment backed up those rumors and it certainly became no secret from the stares the individuals gave the duo that there were harmful intentions afoot. Just as last time, their eyes seemed to hold such malicious intent. Their hatred could clearly be felt all around despite it not being aimed at one person or them. Feeling a brow raise slowly as they brushed past a man, Dead Master could only spare a moment's glance before strolling forward without a care in the world. Her posture was straightened as she followed behind Hazama, scythe in hand.

Hazama wrote:"You want to get stronger, correct? Well... let's go just pick off some random nobodies. Who's honestly gonna care, eh?"

Indeed, Hazama. Spoken like a true asshole. Humming in thought the girl felt a smile line her lips at the suggestion. This was certainly going to be more of a thrill then she thought, and Hazama was delivering quite nicely for the training. "Hmmm... This day just got interesting. I have absolutely no problem with that. It offers a chance to mess with people~." Hazama wouldn't have done this if there were no benefits to be gained from this. Despite how the company would attract attention (especially his rich looking attire) it would only lead to more bodies being thrown about if possible. There was a notion of gangs mentioned from his lips, but Hazama seemed to carry a certain air that signified his enjoyment with what was about to happen.

There were indeed people all around ranging from young to old yet they all carried that same air and expression on their features. Standing in the street, Dead Master returned the gaze to Hazama before smiling mischievously. Oh, she was ready to begin. While you were ready to piss some people off and worm your way into their skin, she was ready to deliver whatever hits were needed to keep testing their physical states and her own. It was only a matter of time now...

"Ready when you are, Hazama."
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Ah, perfect. So, you were ready and set! Not that he doubted you were, and he'd have gone on anyway, but it was good to know you were ready! Hazama kept walking, his eyes shut and his annoying smile still plastered all over his face. He was gonna get to raise the ruckus, and wasn't even going to have to fight for it. Well, maybe if one of them targeted him, but... other than that, any weapons they pulled were likely something like guns. Nothing compared to sad little Bolverk, Noel Vermillion's choice of weapon. Ars Armagus was just... something else.

"Now, ah... give me a second. I'm going to go and just... give the gang down there a pep talk." Of course, that meant deliberately enraging them. "I'll call you in a second, don't worry! I just want to get them ready, you know?" He smiled at Dead Master, turning and walking down. What could he do to piss them off... there were plenty of routes he could take... so he just chose one way at random. Stepping down some steps in the alleyway that he'd took Dead Master too, Hazama made note of the HUGE GARBAGE PILE that was blocking off the alleyway, behind said group. The group had noticed Hazama's approach, and he just kept smiling.

Hazama kept walking until he had walked up to them all, there being about six people. This could only go well...
    Universal NPC
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Post by Universal NPC on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Ohoh? What was this? The gang turned around and looked at this guy. There was a man walking towards them, eh? Well, evidently he meant business, so they all turned to look at him in their group. They half expected him to be intimidated, but alas, the man continued to make his way towards them. "The fuck's your problem, mate?" One of them shouted at him as he walked closer and closer, thumbs in his pockets. He didn't respond for a while, only walking, before coming to a stop in front of them.

"Good evening. I'm Hazama." Hazama bowed, removing his hat in order to do so.

"I don't care what your fucking name is. What do you want?" Another member of the group piped up. This member was behind the other members, but was one of the tallest; he was staring down at Hazama, taller than even Hazama. They were a group of males, all just standing there, presumably sharing drugs and other illegal things. Or something. Were drugs even illegal here? Either way, they'd been dealt and were about to be smoked. Or, they would have been about to be smoked.

"Ah... I just have some news to deliver, is all. Do any of you here have deceased family members?" Hazama asked. An odd question to pose...

"Me parents. What's the news t' you?" The tall one replied. The tall one stared down at Hazama with a face full of confusion. However, you could tell by looking at the hostility and amount of guard that this guy was keeping up that he was ready to snap and turn it all into rage at that exact second. "This guy isn't even lookin' at us, y' know... 'is eyes are shut." One of the other ones whispered not-very-discreetly to the other members of the group.

Hazama's eyebrows raised in mock surprise, looking at the tall one. "Wow, I'm honestly not surprised they're dead. I mean, to create something like you, they must have been abominations in every sense of the word. I mean, damn! I bet the Breach is living safely in the knowledge that your parents are pushin' up daisies." Hazama pulled back his sleeve, looking at his watch. "Anyway... I didn't actually have any news for you. I just wanted to make fun of you. You're kinda, well... dumb, so it was pretty easy. I just didn't want to go "heh, no parents!", you know? I wanted to spruce it up a little. Make it an experience all can enjoy. All's well that ends well, right?" Hazama let his friendly smile loose at the tall one, who was currently popping a few blood vessels.

"Are you 'avin a FUCKING laugh, mate? I'm gonna bash your FUCKING 'ead in!" The tall one, enraged, started making his way for Hazama, aggressively, drawing from his trousers a pistol. "Not fucking funny now, is it? You're dead, you fucking piece of shit!"

"Hey, Dead! Done with the warm-up now!" Hazama called, his smile not faltering.

Well, would you come? The other members were just watching...

Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed)

HP: 60/60
    AMMO: 6/6
    [ADPT.] Dead Master
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)
    Stamina Bar:
    13/13  (13/13)

Post by [ADPT.] Dead Master on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Hazama had began walking off down an alleyway voicing on how he required a moment, a smile sent the girl's way before went barely out of earshot. Resting a hand on her hip the girl still kept that same smile lined along her lips before making her ascent right above the group in the alleyway, high enough to where she would go unnoticed yet still be within earshot range. Scanning the environment of the alleyway it seemed that her comrade had picked a rather good group, and the circumstances were clearly in their favor. There was a piled hill of garbage behind the gang members and there was a scent of a horrid substance still lingering in the air. Most likely the scent of illegal substances and other means. Upon closer inspection, the pile of bags and other trash behind the group was blocking the gang's escape route if they attempted to run for it. Dead breathed out lightly and rested her chin on the palm of her gauntlet with her scythe in hold, just observing the scene below.

Judging by the way the meeting started, these men were going to be quick to anger. Already they were showing signs of riled up behavior just from the levels of their voices. The girl just listened intently, leaning forward slightly out of interest as to how far Hazama would go until he was satisfied. This was as good a time as any to check on just how quickly he could slide under people's skin and make them tick. In this case, make them go off like a bomb. A question was asked that slid in with the statement of news needed to be delivered. One of the taller men in the group answered the question while having one of his own afterwards. Dead Master could only contain her laughter with what was to come next.

Hazama wrote:"Wow, I'm honestly not surprised they're dead. I mean, to create something like you, they must have been abominations in every sense of the word. I mean, damn! I bet the Breach is living safely in the knowledge that your parents are pushin' up daisies." Hazama pulled back his sleeve, looking at his watch. "Anyway... I didn't actually have any news for you. I just wanted to make fun of you. You're kinda, well... dumb, so it was pretty easy. I just didn't want to go "heh, no parents!", you know? I wanted to spruce it up a little. Make it an experience all can enjoy. All's well that ends well, right?"

Well played Hazama. Well played. The smile along the girl's lips widened as the man began to show signs of anger, and at the same time Hazama had managed to impress Dead Master with just how easily he made that man's skin crawl. Although, his movements grew quicker within moments as a gun was withdrawn from the pocket of what appeared to be his trousers. The smile never faltering from the girl's lips, Hazama voiced out that it was time to begin the beating of these poor fools. "Ah, ah, ah~. Can't have you doing that!" Without a moment too soon, Dead dashed downwards with a malicious intent in her eyes before making her first attack upon the man himself.

AP: 9/11
    DP: 0/0

Name: Dead Scythe
    Description: Dead Scythe is a jet-black scythe. It has an unusually shaped blade and a rather long, slightly-curved handle with vertebrae-like details similar to that of Dead Master's horns, and a bottom grip which now resembles the horns as well. There are white highlights on the tip of the blade and upper section.
    Specifics: +1 Die for Basic Attacks

Last edited by Dead Master on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 pm

The member 'Dead Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4, 5, 5
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Hazama leapt backwards, in a way that would remind all who knew of Michael Jackson. How odd! It was almost as if his sprite movements had been modeled after MJ himself. Landing, Hazama did naught but watch as Dead Master came down, slashing with a scythe. He placed his fists on his hips, before moving them up and around to shrug and smile, looking directly at the man. "Well, looks like you're out rat for today. Not really one for random variables, but I suppose you'll do."

He stood to the side as Dead Master swung at the man. "Wow. Pretty nimble, ain'tcha? She just wants to cut you down to size, you know. I mean, it's a kind thing! Your dead parents made you that tall, we're just making it so you don't have to crouch to get into doorways!" Saying "dead" in the sentence as if it were any other word to not have any attention paid to, Hazama just sort of... slithered like usual. He was an odd one for idle stances. Yes. Well, anyway, he changed his eye to pay attention to the larger group behind the brutish tall fellow.

Since this guy was probably, at the peak of his strength, just strong enough to pose a threat to Dead Master while she was at her weakest, Hazama couldn't have any of the other members of the group getting into the fight. That'd just be wrong. He looked over at them, and they looked at him. "Ah, I wouldn't try joining in, if I were you. If you really want to fight, I'll gladly hop in myself, but otherwise... say, any of you have any dead family?"

Truly a masterpiece.
    Universal NPC
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Post by Universal NPC on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:32 pm

And suddenly, the Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) was in a bit of trouble. The suited man had leapt backwards, and a lady with a scythe was suddenly swinging at him. Ducking and dodging, he managed to avoid two of the blows, but one of them embedded itself deep into his right leg. "OW, FUCK!" Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) yelled. He gritted his teeth as he looked at this lady. Wow, she looked like a little girl... wielding a scythe. She was honestly pretty terrifying, but at this point... he had no hope of getting away. With that scythe having injured his leg, he wasn't running anywhere. His only option was to fuck them up. What could stop him? He was Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed)!

Hazama wrote:"Well, looks like you're out rat for today. Not really one for random variables, but I suppose you'll do."

"Fuck you, man! I ain't no test rat!" Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) shouted at Hazama. He didn't have time for Hazama, though...! At least Hazama was taking a back seat! Dead Master was what he had to be concerned with, right now! "Shit... this fuckin' bitch ain't gonna quit..." He limped backwards slightly. That scythe wound stung something fierce. The man didn't falter, though. He had been thinking of attempting to retreat, despite his leg injuries, in the hopes that he'd be allowed to leave and they'd just messed with him, but not only did he doubt that being the truth...

Hazama wrote:"Wow. Pretty nimble, ain'tcha? She just wants to cut you down to size, you know. I mean, it's a kind thing! Your dead parents made you that tall, we're just making it so you don't have to crouch to get into doorways!"

This was the last nail. The man flew into a rage, pulling up his gun and aiming it at... Hazama. He should be concerned with Dead Master, but this guy was just something else. If he killed this guy, this woman would run off, anyway... and she'd probably be scared that he fired the gun in the first place. Hah, those pathetic idiots were nothing compared to the might of his gun. Letting off one shot at Hazama, he looked up at Dead Master with a smug grin. However, the grin faded when he didn't get the reaction he wanted. "W-What the fuck?! Fuck! Crazy bitch!" He aimed his gun up, shooting at Dead Master twice while moving backwards as quickly as he could.

Meanwhile, the rest of the gang had been ready to help out, but after that display, they faltered. And then, there was Hazama's words, too... they'd be fine with taking him out, but they didn't trust him. That bullet hadn't affected him... he didn't even seem bothered. They were weighing up their options... would they have to abandon Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed)? "Shit..." One of them uttered profanities under his breath. The group behind Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) started muttering in with each other. Of course, though, there was one bit they replied to.

That Green Prick wrote:"...say, any of you have any dead family?"

"F-Fuck off!"

HP: 55/60
    AMMO: 3/6

Attack Set 1: For Hazama.
    Attack Set 2: For Dead Master.

Last edited by Universal NPC on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:32 pm

The member 'Universal NPC' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 5, 4

#3 'Coin Flip' :

#4 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 2, 2, 1, 1
    [ADPT.] Dead Master
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)
    Stamina Bar:
    13/13  (13/13)

Post by [ADPT.] Dead Master on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:57 pm

As soon as the self-proclaimed man yelled out in pain, the girl couldn't help but feel a rush flowing through her veins starting from that moment onward. This lady before him wasn't no pushover as in fact it was much worse than any of them could have realized. They may have carried such a high and mighty attitude at first but that all seemed to dissipate as they began to realize just how much trouble each of them were in. It was time to get back into the swing of things and prove just how dangerous people such as them could be regardless of appearances and age.

The expression on the Dead Master's features twisted as Gilbert shouted towards Hazama. Twirling the scythe with little effort in her hands, Dead Master looked up at Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) with a sickening smile. The large man had cursed once again as he had viewed the formation of Dead's instability slowly surfacing. At Hazama's next comment, the gaze Dead Master gave the group barely held sanity to it as it was made clear that the intentions she carried would end with even just one of their lives if not all. A low giggle surpassed her lips as she tilted her head, not faltering whatsoever. It seemed that Hazama had hit the last nail that needed to be hit.

Within just a few seconds, a gun was pulled up. How pitiful - a last attempt to fight and it was being aimed at Hazama which he dodged with ease. It was truly pitiful how this man thought he stood a chance against them both, and Hazama wasn't even fighting. They say that in rage is when you make the most mistakes and this man was clearly making plenty both mentally and physically. When the pistol was pointed directly to the center of her forehead, Dead Master simply grinned tilting her head downwards before dodging both bullets with ease. "Now, now... You shouldn't call a lady such things." Such a mocking innocence echoed as she spoke before she turned to fully gaze up at Gilbert. Her eye twitched as they widened a fraction, the smile growing ever-so-larger. This, Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed), was the expression of a mad woman.

"Now, you wouldn't mind terribly if I just finished cutting you down to size now, would you~?"

Laughter came forth again from her pale tinted lips as she slashed twice at Gilbert.

AP: 7/11

Name: Dead Scythe
    Description: Dead Scythe is a jet-black scythe. It has an unusually shaped blade and a rather long, slightly-curved handle with vertebrae-like details similar to that of Dead Master's horns, and a bottom grip which now resembles the horns as well. There are white highlights on the tip of the blade and upper section.
    Specifics: +1 Die for Basic Attacks

Last edited by Dead Master on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:57 pm

The member 'Dead Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 4
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 pm

The bullet flew towards Hazama, and Hazama's barrier flashed white as he blocked at the right time to cause an Instant Block (IB), which negated damage and caused the bullet to bounce harmlessly to the floor. "BOOOOORING." That... was a habit. Hazama was used to saying that when he IB'd. He placed a hand on his hat, doubled over slightly (on purpose, mind you) and laughed. "Hehehe..." He looked up, going back to his slithery pose. "You know, your guns are pathetic. They can't measure up to the likes of Bolverk. There's no point in even trying, man."

He noted Dead Master's slight... show of insanity, was it? She was excited... she looked like... was this what he looked like when he really enjoyed himself? He wasn't complaining, but man, she looked like her bloodlust was MAJOR.

"Anyway... what's the muttering about? Can I join in?" Hazama proposed towards the muttering group at the back. He was probably going to have to kill them all... I mean, if they attacked him or tried to join in, it'd only take a few hits to absolutely wreck their entire group, but at the same time if it were to come down to that, they would end up all dead and there would be no-one to recount the tale. Gotta leave some people alive, man! Anyway, Hazama wondered what their plan was. Watch? Fight? They could run, but who would?

Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) couldn't run, that was for sure.

-----

[[HP: 650/650]]
    [[AP: 120/120]]
    [[DP: 65/65]]
    Universal NPC
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Post by Universal NPC on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) glanced back for a split second, and then back at Dead Master again. He was running out of options here... or maybe that was wrong. Maybe he was out of options. He had no way to tell... he was trapped, as far as he could see. His allies behind him were busy talking... hopefully, they were going to go and jump that suit guy and kick the shit out of him, and then he would be able to keep this girl busy until they finished the suit guy, and then they could come over and help him beat up the "Dead" lady. Yeah! That had to be what they were doing. What else could they be doing?

The group turned when Hazama expressed interest in their little chitchat, and each looked at each other, before looking at Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed). They then proceeded... to turn and run away. "Shiiiiiiiiit!" One screamed as they all legged it away. They then proceeded to turn the corner at the other end of the alley, which was hard to see due to the garbage pile that some asshole had evidently built there, and they were gone. So much for a gang, huh... they were mainly deterred by the fact that none of the assailants had been bothered by the bullets fired. They must, therefore, have been those special people that came from other worlds... not many of them really showed their faces, usually, but as of recent they'd been all over the place, just killing where they thought they could...

Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) turned to Dead Master, clearly distressed that everyone else had ran away. "S-Stop! I-I'll call you what I want!" From there, her scythe cut into him again, slicing his clothes and leaving two blood red entry wounds over his chest. "AAARGH! F-Fuckin' whore!" The man spewed disgusting insults as he tried to run to the other end of the alley but was greatly hindered by his , still raising his gun and shooting at Dead Master, his attention focused specifically on her now. Sure, she may be not even flinching at his bullets, but he wanted to do as much damage as he could...!

Here went everything!

HP: 48/60
    AMMO: 0/6
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 pm

The member 'Universal NPC' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 1, 1, 4, 2, 4, 2
    [ADPT.] Dead Master
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)
    Stamina Bar:
    13/13  (13/13)

Post by [ADPT.] Dead Master on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:34 pm

The clock was winding down minute by minute, second by second... Time was running out and the options ran dry. A look of distress blanketed over the gang members' face as he kept fighting to find anything to get him out of the hole he was trapped in. The other members behind were muttering to themselves, whispering back and forth on what they could do. The nervous behavior of their bodies signified that they might have not planned to stay for long considering how bleak the situation looked. They just seemed to be needing one last push, and it was Hazama that delivered. The group seemed to shiver with surprise at first before they turned real quick, scrambling as fast as they could away from the group.

'Twas a shame that the gang departed so soon. The fun seemed cut short for the two but they still had Gilbert the Destroyer (Self-Proclaimed) who still retained that look of distress. Turning towards her, Dead locked gazes with the only gang member left. Listening to his reply to her remark from before, there was naught but a singular twitch of the grin on her lips. The blood red entry rounds over his chest were freshly staining the fabric. A pattern was created the more Gilbert moved, now making an attempt to run to the other side of the alley. The girl simply followed with a soft hum preceded by a chuckle as the pistol came into view once again.

The first shot was fired and Dead never faltered. A drop of blood began dripping from her left cheek as the bullet only grazed the side, yet a thin streak was visible. The stinging pain didn't phase her at all as Dead Master simply kept walking with her eyes now wide open with the insanity crippling closer and closer to its breaking point. The lust for blood was clearly visible in her eyes now as Dead Master motioned her hand forward, two chains sprouting from the shadows of the alleyway and lunging forth at Gilbert.

"Are you so tough now that your friends are gone?"

She questioned further, and further...

"You made yourself out to be so strong yet here you are all by yourself. You can barely walk let alone fight."

HP: 58/60
    AP: 7/11

Name: Death Chains
    Description: These chains can be used as a weapon to Dead Master and stretches on to infinite lengths, multiple at a time able to be summoned. Upon use, it stretches from a pitch black hole and has a grip that tightens the more the victim struggles, causing quite the tricky predicament regarding their escape. The chains range from a rusty black to a jet-black color.
    Specifics: +2 Die and +1 Coin.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:12 am