Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Re: Suit-able.

Post by Aya Valentine on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Dubious Intent wrote:"I do not mind any amount of space invasion from you, Miss Valentine..."

Allowed to continue breathing...for now wrote:"Of course for your talent's purposes."

Aya did not allow her eyebrows to rise despite the fact they very well might've lost themselves in her hair. Goodness gracious. Was she too prude? No, or maybe she was but that wasn't going to ruffle her feathers. As far as anyone could be concerned this draculina was damned near always unflappable. "Of course." Came her simple answer as he began shedding an over shirt leaving him in a tunic that was generous as far as revealing the part a vampire was keen to notice most. But there were never any wander eyes on her part, that would be dreadfully improper.

With Jherrek now standing ready, Aya came closer, circling to his side, and dipping ever so slightly to make measurements of his legs. "You'll have to forgive my curiosity, but I find it painful to not talk while I work on occasion. How is it you came to be aware of said talents?" She continued undisturbed with her work, awaiting an answer and she circled to his back for measuring. She had to keep quiet, she felt a little guilty for suspicious or maybe paranoid. There was no right to be. So the vampire simply refocused on making sure to have as little contact as possible, mouth moving silently as numbers embedded themselves in her mind.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 20

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Jherrek closes his eyes, letting his other senses take in the room and company as the draculina works her tayloring magicks. His small little flirtatious outburst was batted away promptly, he cannot help buy let a knowing smile lighten his face once again. He has been smiling a lot lately apparently. He's here on business after all!

As Aya goes about her work, he does his best not to stare at her in any fashion. While Aya is able to keep her cool under situations such as these, Jherrek simply finds his best way to avoid them. It would be far more embarrassing to him to show his outward excitement than to be rejected by a woman in a public place. Pride, however, is a downfall of most of his kind, so he keeps himself in check even more, turning his head toward Aya to answer her question, his hair sliding back down across his face.

"Well, it was a conglomeration of individuals in the sanctuary, but Kev recommended you specifically. I know you've...come into contact with my brother, so it was rather easy in the chain of social networking to make the best decision for my wardrobe's needs. You are rather professional so far, and I respect you greatly for that already."

Jherrek, as he speaks, seems to pause each time Aya mouths her numbers. His situational senses taking over, not particularly a sixth sense, but a feeling that he should quiet himself even when one hasn't a clue as to the real situation.

The silver-haired Syn'ya stands almost perfectly still, his mind clearing at the motionlessness. With his brother around, everything seemed to be always moving. He really needed to get out of the Inn.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:47 am

What a bold young thing Jherrek was, hitting on a lady he knew barely by wagging tongues of friends and acquaintances alike. In fact, Aya was more or less confused about the phrase he had let slip, the double meaning was there but she hadn't had someone talk to her in such a way since that odious courtship she had endured a year or so back. Luckily, she was assured that Jherrek was no peon in trying to pull a fast one on her. She would really hate to have to clean bloodstains out of the carpet if that were the case.

Pausing in mouthing out her numbers she gave a small nod, before humming thoughtfully about it."I see. I suppose I should be thanking them for having such a high opinion of me." The side of her mouth quirked as she paused for breath which was albeit completely unnecessary but many found it comforting and natural to see. "Thank you, I strive to always be as such. Not many people see any different, but that isn't bad, don't you think?" She remained unsure if the respect was part of his...dubious wording or because of genuine intent. Then again, Jherrek wasn't a hormonal animal or lecherous man, at least she wasn't inclined to think he was such.

Noting he was silent again, she continued to move from his lower body up to his torso, laying the measuring tape lightly from his neck to hip and then around his waist, but shying away to make sure he wasn't any more invasive than need be. "I really do hope I don't make you uncomfortable, not many men come to be measured, so it is a rare experience." It was sort of weird for her, she was used to women, mostly because she didn't feel as aware of their gender when getting close but that was to be expected. Moving to his shoulders, the draculina had to move to the tips of her toes to set it properly and begrudged not finding that stool but was far to embarrassed to pause, Aya could make due with her band aid fix for now.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:30 am

Bold? Well, one could say that. Bold is the Syn'ya that has faith in his own conversational ability. If he can survive a world ending with his words alone, he is sure (at least on his own terms) he can stay alive through a somewhat flirtatious social outing with Miss Valentine. The angellic man hasn't had such collected company in quite a long while, and in such a circumstance, he might as well enjoy it. The double meaning in his words stands, confidence brimming in his soul as he indeed 'waggles' his tongue.

But let's not get too hasty.

Jherrek continues to stand albeit perfectly still, however his high powers of observation and curiosity have his eyes on Aya as she works and speaks. Each little detail coming to his eyes. Her paler skin, her poised motions, and even the rhythm of her forced breathing... He chooses not to bother on that last part.

"Well, Miss Valentine, apparently you are admired by many." Cue another sideways grin.

As she continued with her work and came up to torso to measure, Jherrek's face becomes a small amount more casual. In a simple courtesy for making her more comfortable, due to her comment on not many men coming here. Of course this has to be a bit awkward for Miss Valentine, however she really isn't out of practice. Each motion is professional from the woman. There is something beautiful about someone who enjoys their profession. He would agree to that fully, as he feels truly at home in the library.

However, the sight of her on her tip toes? He hardly stifles his low chuckle. Closing his eyes, he kneels only slightly, as to not break his posture. Only for the moment necessary to measure his upper half. His silver eyes deepen as he takes a look at her face. A scar? That's interesting. What dared to mar such a beautiful face? Sounds like quite the story.

But maybe that's for another time.

"I'd apologize for my height, if it weren't inherent to my race." A jovial tone enters his voice as he jests.

Quite comfortable, this bold young thing.

Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:33 am

He was succeeding in staying alive so far, though to be honest the draculina had only been violent  against one person and he lived. So the future looked pretty bright. Glad that he was able to stand still, Aya continued to move onward with her work meticulously making sure to not prod or linger.

Her lips twitched, the notion of admiration was funny though she wanted to laugh she simply left it at a smile as her continued to adjust her measuring tape. "I suppose it is true. People seem to be fascinated with the arts of being a seamstress, not very sure as to why but I appreciate it nonetheless." It was true, she didn't know how or how many of her friends and associates he was around to glean that information but it was oddly true. Staring at the lines on the tape, Aya missed the grin and was committing each measurement to memory until she could jot them down.

The steady movement downward of her patron would've caused an embarrassed flush to spread across her face if able, the only way you would be able to tell she felt a little more than silly was the widening of her eyes and polite throat clearing. "Oh, no. No. It is quite all right. I should have had the mind to not misplace that stool." She paused and focused back on the tape, continuing the final touches of the measurements. "I hope your legs do not cramp like that, I am actually very much done at this point. Just need to write it down to place in a file." Measurements were a speedy process as opposed to the clothing creation part, removing her tape and rolling it up absently in a tidy roll. "You are free to stand or resume sitting in a chair if you would like in case there is anything else you feel you need to mention?" Aya let the question hang there, giving him time to readjust himself while she approached her desk, laying the measuring tape down and taking up a pen to print out his name, the date and the list of numbers with their respective places in a neat print.

"In actuality, I suppose the talk of payment would be important. I am more partial to collecting dues after the commission has been completed and satisfaction being reached. Taking money beforehand doesn't sit very well with me, if you understand. But if this arrangement is not suitable, please let me know." The vampiress turned back to face Jherrek, pen still poised in her hand as she awaited to see what arrangement would suit him. She always prefer to talk about payment last, it was actually her least favorite part of the process.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Mon May 04, 2015 7:22 pm

It wasn't a long ordeal, but the measurement process was over. A slight sigh of relief due to it all being done escapes his mouth. Well, at least it was worth it to see Aya fluster in a small way. As she walks away and continues her businesslike manner, Jherrek quickly dons his jacket once more, flipping it around his body and quickly putting both arms in its sleeves. Turning toward Aya and following closely behind. As he walks, he speaks.

"I will agree with that, since you are more comfortable with it. However there is something I wish to speak with you about still. The runes."

As he pulls up a chair, he reaches back for his tome once more. A sheet of paper coming out of the pages and he straightens it quickly. Placing it neatly on the desk, and away from her work, he sits and turns it toward her.

"These are the runes I wish to have embroidered upon my clothing. This line of runes here are meant for the outer wear, the second is a circle I would like to have emblazoned upon the back on any upper-body under clothing. This third circle I would need along the outside of the waist of pants, normally where a belt would go."

Jherrek leans back, as if assessing his work still. Even though he has definitely made quite the research project of this, he still scrutinizes his accuracy.

"Runecrafting is delicate, and fickle. Proportions and spacing mean everything. However, in your hands, I believe it to be possible." Cue another sideways smile.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 pm

"Ah. I had forgotten about those." She could already imagine all the embroidery she was going to do and gave a internal sigh. At least the other things needing to be done were rather simple. Moving back over, she stood beside him and watched as he explained the different runes and their placements. "Hmm..." Reaching out she traced a finger over the runes, scrutinizing them. "I see, I see.I think it will be very do-able. As long you are sure about the placement, are they exactly where they ought to be?" Better to ask than to regret it later the draculina figured. Giving a quiet hum, Aya nodded and looked to Jherrek once more.

"I will do everything in my power to make it up to standard. I do have one concern. The runes once completed will not invoke anything, will it?" The vampire was adverse to summoning anything or catching on fire for very good reason. It wasn't as though she doubted his affinity for whatever magic he was attuned to but she was cautious about anything she couldn't control. "You'll have to forgive my hesitation about this sort of thing, I typically dabble in other things personally."
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Jherrek, though Aya hasn't made much of a hint to her immediate unrest toward the amount of work being piled upon her, senses said unrest. He breathes in his nose, and out his mouth in a calm manner. As she comes closer to observe her future work, Jherrek slowly rises from his chair and nods toward the paper on the table.

"I am quite sure that this is exactly how I want it, and how it needs to be to serve it's purpose." He says this with a firmer nod and a confident smile toward the draculina. As she turns to him he takes a polite step backwards, though he isn't exactly prudish, his respect for others is easily noticeable.

"The runes themselves will indeed enchant it, but the spell will be dormant unless a Syn'ya touches or displays their power upon it. It will be useless to you, and safe. In my hands, however..." He takes a bow, crossing his arm under his chest, "They hold knowledge and power greater than my own." His silver eyes flash albeit dangerously. More confidence brimming as he becomes suddenly more excited for this 'wardrobe' change.

He stands up straight, turning his head to the side and letting his smile slip into his eyes.

"I understand, though. However, I wouldn't have any reason at all to put you in harms way, Miss Valentine. You have been most kind and truly accepting of this commission. I just hoped I was not overwhelming you."
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:41 am

Parting her gaze from the paper, and idly tracing the lines with a thoughtful expression before folding her hands before herself and focusing upon Jherrek. "If you are sure then, I think everything is certainly in order on that aspect." As for other matters, well that was a entirely different set of things needed to be addressed.

Such as magic, and how it invoked.

Being a slightly magical, in her case it was less magic and more supernatural black magic that she employed that left the idea of magic bound to react from written word that left her wary. However the Syn'ya was quick to put the worries to rest. "I fear more for the lives anyone who might've been strolling by rather than my own, I can handle near anything but I would rather not endanger my sole employee." Xiao Xiao was a good worker and blowing her up would be morally terrible and frankly Aya would never be able lay down and rest knowing that she might've put her in danger. The draculina was tempted to inquire to what sort of knowledge and power they held but thought better of it, it was rude to be nosy and it was perhaps a little outside of her comprehension anyhow.

The vampire nodded as it would be odd for him to have an overwhelming need to try and detonate her but frankly sometimes terrible accidents did occur, but circumventing risks were something Aya would say she would always favor. "And for this I am thankful. I would rather not entertain the possibility of being on the receiving end of whatever those runes are capable of. Worry not for me, I do not waver under my tasks. I take great joy  in new experiences like this, it is a new opportunity in a way." Her smile was polite, the concern of her feelings on it all were nice and it was lucky that there was the certainty from the vampire to complete the rune-laddened clothing.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:30 pm

"Well, Miss Valentine, I do believe everything is in order." He bows his head yet again, with an inquisitive look upon his face. There is only one thing yet to be discussed, the time in which it will take the draculina to complete the request. He chuckles to himself, probably seeming a bit mad for laughing for no reason, but the sound escapes his mouth nonetheless.

"One last thing, when will be the expected completion time? I'll most likely come here too early in some sort of childlike excitement if I do not have a date to return." Color him truthful. Despite his distinguished appearance, he still holds on to a few endearing traits... Be that as it may, the Syn'ya straightens himself as he stands.

This whole time he has been shockingly casual, maybe one day he can learn to not flaunt in the presence of a lady. He almost shakes his head at the thought, a smile curling up again at the side of his mouth. Maybe he and his brother aren't all too different in the case that they crave power, and have a hard time not boasting.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:35 pm

The vampire gave a soft hum in agreement before inclining her head. "I would say it is." Aya felt this sorted out rather neatly, even with the interesting start with his possibly double meaning statements. All in all, it was coins for the purse and she wasn't going to complain about that. She gave a very quick raise of the brow but otherwise figured the laughing was to joy or that odd moment when you recalled a joke and couldn't help but chuckle about it.

"Expected completion time would rest at the end of two weeks. If you are curious about the progression, you are welcomed to visit during the weekday mornings or afternoons to see the progress." The Draculina near gave a soft snort at child-like excitement, if only for the fact that there was no way he could deny himself to be related to Uriel now. Both brother's in her eyes exuded that nearly child-like glee in some regards, though more in the younger than the elder. "If it does come to pass however that the commission will take longer, I will be sure to inform you, and the offer to check upon the progress would still stand, of course."

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:15 am