25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Suit-able.

Post by Jherrek on Mon May 26, 2014 12:33 pm

May 24; 11:30AM

Walking along the sidewalk and making sure not a single citizen touches him, Jherrek checks the map from the inn he received. The Victorian Lily... That was his destination today. He absentmindedly tugs at his maroon tunic/button up shirt. It's been a staple in his clothing, but he left Torren in adventurer's gear. He's... not exactly the type to go adventuring. And on top of that, he would love a job at the library, if he can manage that now that he's not chasing around his dragon possessed brother.

He sighs as another citizen comes a bit too close, he flashes silver eyes at the poor man and the suited businessman quickly sidesteps and curses in aggravation.

Jherrek shakes his head and turns his attention to the shop directly beside him. Ah! He's here.

He opens up the double doors and blinks at the pale green colour of the shop, quickly taking in all the wonderfully crafted dresses and some half dressed tailoring mannequins. He smiles. Quite the classy place. Good. Hopefully dresses aren't the only thing Miss Valentine can make. By his understanding, she is the owner. Right? He shakes his head and pulls the leather cord out of his pocket, tying back his hair. His freshly trimmed bangs hang over his forehead. He sighs yet again, singed hair. The memory of the smell makes him grimace. Such a nasty scent, burning hair.

He begins to observe each of the articles of clothing, noticing the masterful work. He smiles. Maybe indeed this is the place he's needed.

He's far to... sophisticated to be walking around in an adventurer's guise all this time.

He just can't have that.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Re: Suit-able.

Post by Aya Valentine on Tue May 27, 2014 11:06 am

Well this was a true rarity if Aya had ever been ever saw one. She was minding adjusting dresses on racks and other such garments when the tell tale ring of the bell attached to the door chimed out. Looking up expecting to see females as they were the ore common, she was met with the sight of a man instead. Well, surprises were the spice of the life or was it diversity? She couldn't recall how the phrase actually went now. Deciding to wait until he finishes adjusting himself, she approached thought considerable slow as not to alarm him. People didn't like being moved too fast at or if you just seemed to appear out of thin air because those were 'scary' apparently.

"Good morning, and welcome to Victorian Lily." The draculina made the polite greeting first as it was in fact considered rude to go right into business, which gave her a few seconds to inspect the male further. He was very familiar now that she thought of it, and there was a name sliding across her mind but she was entirely unsure if it was his. Rather than making social faux pas she would allow him to introduce himself instead. "I feel as thought we've met before, you'll have to forgive my memory, it seems to fail me more often than I like. I am Aya Valentine and you are?"
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 20

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Thu May 29, 2014 9:01 pm

A rarity indeed. For Jherrek hardly ever gets anywhere but the library and home. His life has become naught but a shell of what he used to be. He definitely needs a change. And a professionally done wardrobe sounds like about the right way to go. He had just noticed a rather lacy ensemble and was giving it a sort of crooked grin in pleasant thought. Lace. How very pretty. Not his style, but lace does give a beautiful woman a sort of attraction when it comes to his eye. He shrugs.

He feels Aya move before she shows up, no sneaking up on this Syn'ya and his sixth sense about things. He brings his crossed arms up a bit and cradles his elbow so he can frame the side of his face in thought. He does remember Miss Valentine. He's met her on a few occasions in the Sanctuary, she's seems perfectly wonderful. A certain bite to her personality that demands respect. His silver eyes flash a bit as he turns around and regards her with his full attention, bowing his head and letting his lazy smile grace his lips.

"Good morning, indeed. And I apologize for not making a greater mark on your memory as you have mine, Miss Valentine. I'm Jherrek, you probably know Uriel, my brother, better. Jherrek Akir. It's wonderful to see you again. I've heard of your store, and your profession. I couldn't imagine how well the place suits you."

Jherrek raises his head and crosses his arms.

"As you could imagine I'm here, not only to visit, but to request quite the commission. If you're up to the task." A small playful teasing grin splays across his face.

Oh, Jherrek you charmer you.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:32 am

That could be debated, if allowed her hand, anyone could and would look good in lace. But luckily, the draculina was not wholly keen in forcing a particular style onto a person. But she did have to focus more on the man who stood in her shop, greeting her politely like all customers did which was a nice way to start a transaction. "I wouldn't think it not making an impression, I'm not very frequent in the sanctuary to be honest. But I am very familiar with him, a very nice soul, a little loud but he means well." She also recalled perhaps startling poor Uriel once, which she was not sure she had properly apologized for, to which she was going to make a note to do but first to deal with the brother in her presence now. And this brother was either a flatterer or a charmer but really he could be bother. Luckily, a good English lady took these things in stride and dealt with them appropriately.

"Likewise, of course. And I am not surprised, words gets around quickly in Portal Breach. It is a rather nice place, a little too much sun in the morning to be comfortable but it does what it needs to do well enough for my tastes."Aya was rather torn on how to approach the eldest brother, she hadn't been complimented so forwardly in such a long time it left her at a loss but she wouldn't allow it to show. "I am always up to a task. I pride myself in my work and obviously so do those from whom you've heard from." Modest? Well, yes, but also extremely confident in her abilities as a seamstress. Still, the vampiress was not so easily charmed, one might have better lucky smoothing over a brick wall or a block of ice but not one whose nickname from long, long ago was "Iron Maiden" which did not amuse her in the slightest. "By all means, please do explain. If you'd like to sit we have chairs if you would rather sit while you explain. You'll have to forgive me if I do not offer you refreshments, they are first forgotten with me to prepare ahead of time."" Her personality had just as much bite as her fangs did and if someone were unlucky enough they'd find her temper was not all bark either. "So, Mr Akir, how my I be of assistance to you?"
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Jherrek chuckles melodiously, something even more rare than him out and about.

"I do believe, Miss Valentine, you have summed up my brother in one phrase."

However well Aya deals with his charm, Jherrek continues his smile in his own stride, putting his hands behind his back and holding his wrist and straightening his back a Miss Valentine talks business. Ah yes, he isn't just here to admire the scenery and enjoy company. There is a commission he wishes to request and it is indeed needed!

"You're confidence in your work both shows and reassures me that I've come to the right place." He bows his head slightly, smirking slightly as she indicates the chairs.

As he walks over to the seating arrangement, he pulls forth the small tome on a chain, pulling out a single rune, the blue glowing symbol hovers for a moment and the silver-haired Syn'ya simply pokes it with his left index finger.

He does his work quickly, drawing on the air in front of the two chairs. Thin glowing blue lines show as he traces out what he has on a folded peace of sketchpaper in the pages of the little tome...

Spoiler:

"This is direction I wish to walk, fashion-wise at least. Pants and shoes as well, but I'm not so adequate in a matching sense when it comes to wardrobe. I figured that you would have a better idea than I. My adventuring gear may be useful in some situations, but as of now I'm leaning towards an air of sophistication. This is only one design I would like to see made. Something for the winter would be nice, and something just a tad more casual as well."

He finishes his air-drawing and looks to Aya for any kind of acceptance with his normal painted grin.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 pm

She smiled lightly, nodding in agreement as that was how Uriel was to a perfect Tee. Aya have less chances to interact with this brother, found herself watching him intently, watching how he moved and went about his actions. Jherrek smiled often, was something she noted but not to comment on. But it was a very polite compliment that was laid out and she smiled in turn. "If I were not confident, than I wouldn't do well in business. But I am glad you've decided to place faith here."

Following him to the seats, the draculina had yet to sit before Jherrek had begun to literally draw in the air before them. Her brows rose as she watched the display raptly. Pulling her eyes from the glowing lines and then refocusing on her customer. "I see. It is very formal, far more sophisticated than an gear suitable for adventuring purposes. I feel this would be better for a winter time. Layering too much in the summer can be hazardous to your health. But I can make your design, though I can also show you some clothing we have that might fit your vision of sophistication." Her opinion of course was just that; an opinion and his mattered more. However she wouldn't want to be responsible if he sweltered to death in something too heavy either, Aya was far fonder of people living than dying.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Jherrek leans back into the seat, whilst still maintaining his posture of course, and crosses his legs. The silverhaired Syn'ya rubs his chin and cradles his elbow in thought. He did know that this design was more suitable for another climate, but in the moment, he was basically conveying his style. He very much likes to be consistent in what he wears. He might just be a tad particular.

"Yes, I do enjoy the formal aspect of the idea. And yes it would be great for a colder climate, I'm not overly fond of the cold. However what I am proposing is a variety of clothing with this style. And of course I would love your input. However well I drew out my vision, I am still not so versed in anything other than Torrenese fashion."

He leans forward and steeples his hands in front of his face, a signature mark of serious talk from the angel of a man. A smile creeps up as he starts to talk about his abilities. However humble he is at times, he shares a bit of a similarity with his brother. He's proud of what he can do, and not afraid to tell people. Especially one as beautiful as Miss Valentine. The Syn'ya finds himself having a difficult time wrestling his gaze away from her eyes. However, he is talking business, and Jherrek has a very strong sense of priority.

"And of course my abilities will make what I want a bit easier. I'm an enchanter of sorts and I would like to show you a few runes, for both design and purpose, which I would like to have enlaid into each article of clothing. Via thread of course. I hope I don't intrude upon your artistic liberty with such?"

His head cocks to the side, his silver strands from his forehead cascade past his shoulder as he does so. Jherrek is genuinely concerned with the second part of this proposition, he would never truly want to be intrusive on art, even if he's paying for it. But the runes are needed, by his standards, and he hopes Aya understands.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 pm

He enjoyed formality? It showed, and it was hardly a travesty in her eyes to be such a way. Aya had settled somewhat stiffly in her own seat across from Jherrek, back pole straight as she focused on him completely, nodding at appropriate times to convey continued understanding. "I see, I do believe we will be able to create something along those lines. Fashion changes and it falls to personal taste and what has been laid out before you. Worry not, I will assist you in choosing something that will be quite suitable." The draculina did have to briefly wonder to what Torrenese fashion was, she wasn't as versed on fashions of other worlds though she had considered changing that. Perhaps this was to be a learning experience.

Shifting slightly. crossing her ankles in a polite manner rather than crossing her legs which would be far too vulgar in present company. Luckily there was business to focus on and that was always easy for her to work on, it was soothing in a way. However, the mentions of laying fabrics with runes was new, she was a vampire and their "magic" was innate not caused by outside forces. "I don't see why not. Fortunately enough if I see your runes, I will be able to replicate them into the clothing. It would hardly intrude, worry not." Watching his sudden change in posture, Aya's gaze softened slightly and the need to reassure him felt necessary. "Please don't fret, it will be quite fine. By all means, show me your runes." This would be an exciting educational tidbit, an expanse on cultures that were very much unknown.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Jherrek is enjoying his outing so far. Miss Valentine has been most compliant with his suggestion and his smile of pride turns into one of genuine joy. Ah, so wonderful! Someone with a business perspective and willing to work for him. So polite. So formal. A breath of fresh air. He loves his brother and all, it's just about time he had pleasant rather than so much 'love'. The silver-haired angel puts both feet on the ground gently and sits back in his chair.

So Aya is interested in the runes as well? His silver eyes flash with light and a circle of runes appear from his tome at his side. He pulls at them like a string and observes them. If anything the Librarian loves to talk about what he has found in the mountains of books he has read. However, he shakes his head and gently replaces them, his eyes and the small impression of a halo dissipates.

"I'll show you the runes and procedures in a moment, actually. I'm more interested in what styles you would suggest for current and future climates, et cetera. I'm not too picky about the clothes of the dimension I'm currently in. But of course I would like to give off the air of formality and respect. That is about it in the style department. Colour is up to you, honestly. I'm not one to fret over the colour I'm wearing."

Jherrek leans his head to the side and pulls a strand of hair from his face to place it behind his ear. The Mark of the Librarian on his cheek fully visible. Just a normal thing when he begins to speak about respect in general. A habit he picked up on Torren when others didn't know who he was, but definitely knew the Mark. In this situation, he realizes it may come off as confusing, so he just continues speaking and just shows it as him moving his hair out of his face.

"So, Miss Valentine, what does your masterful mind propose?" his eyes flash with a bit of the adventurous spirit his clothes are currently suggesting.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:18 pm

She had forgotten how awkward it was sometimes to focus on someone while they talked especially when there were considerably odd things going on. Well, perhaps odd was the wrong word but it was getting increasingly harder not to stare. Aya remembered to blink, focusing her eyes in a different place around Jherrek and now had to ponder what to dress the man in. Formal attire seems the best, or perhaps things will have to lean more towards a hybrid of styles to make it all suitable. ”Well considering what you would like in your wardrobe choices. I would be inclined towards three piece suits, or modeled after one. Though considering you knack for adventuring, maybe making the material durable and able to move might be best. It all very much depends. Might I ask how you feel about vests and jackets?” Aya tapped the arm of the chair as he did just leave the color choices in her hands, and a color was already there. Though dark blue or light blue she was very unsure of. ”I see, luckily I am very keen to pick colors that will better suit a customer. Colors after all off-set traits and compliment and contrast to a person.” The more you know, the happier you’d be in life was a good motto to live by.

Call the draculina curious but she was dying to see what sort of rune work she would have to replicate, mostly because she would have to be increasingly precise. Nothing said malfunction like a miscalculation on length of a character on the jacket. All in good time, she took the motion of moving the hair behind the ear to be either nervous or an absent motion to which she had observed both many times and felt it best to treat it as a reflexive action and to not cast her gaze too much to the mark on his cheek. Staring was quiet rude after all. Her masterful mind, hm? It was nice to see so much faith in her ability then again if he doubted he would have most definitely gone elsewhere. ”I propose we start you off with a few things appropriate for the season and maybe some other pieces that can be used interchangeably just to add function and versatility to your wardrobe. Considering spring will be upon us, most likely avoiding heavy coats and going to vests to keep formality. Then again, how is your tolerance for weather, any preference on seasons and temperatures?” Aya sometimes forgot that not everyone could simply walk about in the summer and not wilt under the unrelenting heat or walk merrily in the winter and not feel the cold bite. Made weather conversations a little difficult. Personally the draculina imagined him to be the sort who’d fare well enough in the winter though it was just a guess.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Jherrek hardly moves as he speaks now, resting his shoulders back in good posture but continuing to enjoy the relaxed motion of simply speaking. It's hard nowadays to find someone calm and collected. Especially since new raving lunatics appear everyday. But alas, that is a topic for another discussion. He nods at Aya as she speaks of suits.

"I've always held a fascination for three piece suits, I'm glad you mentioned that. My short time on Earth gave me a glimpse of passing businessmen, the wealthy class, and particular date-goers," he twirls his hand in the air for the motion of et cetera, "and I've been told on occasion I would look dashing in that attire. I would like to, yes, yes I would like to revolve my wardrobe around that function."

He finds himself catching all of her small motions, trying his best to read her in the peripherals of his vision. Which by no means isn't average. One doesn't simply live a lifetime of war and not pick up greater senses, be him something more than human or not.

He breathes a sigh of relief at her mention of colors. "Haaa... I'm glad you are compliant with that, I'm normally quite decisive on my personal matters, but I honestly don't know what colors I would look best in. Thank you for that." He tips his head in a small bow at her and continues on in conversation.

"That sounds wonderful. I do... mediocre in the cold. My former plane of existence was that of an arid desert. Tropical at times as well. But I'm a bit... thick skinned. So I'd rather not be cold, but it doesn't hinder me, if you understand my conveyance. I've had a few bad scenarios with Ice Drakes on Torren..." He seems only slightly uncomfortable at the end of that little tirade. Something of bad memories of the cold, perhaps, which Aya could pick up on. His nose unscrunches and he blinks away the thought of the Azure Halls on the north pole of his planet. Nothing like freezing to death. He'd rather burn.

Aya isn't the only one that is excited for the rune part of this conversation, he honestly hopes he can get a good wardrobe picked out quickly just so he can lay out his pages of runes he drew up for the occasion. Be it because it's something new or simply because he's in the presence of a lady, we've yet to see. But Jherrek does tend to be ...charming in his own way at times.

Hardly a thing he would expect Aya to fall for.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:10 am

Hit the nail on the head perfectly, if she were to toot her own to own horn about things which she
    wouldn't unless it were a different circumstance. So it would otherwise be outwardly displayed that Aya was proud of her deduction with a small curve of the lips into a smile and a nod of the head at first. "Then I do think, that you do in fact know what you want, yes? Three piece suits and other sophisticated attires are the right choice for you." Whoever told him such things certainly had an eye for fashion or at least a knack for style.

"Of course, I take a great amount of dedication and care into making sure those who come to me seeking consultation find what they are looking for. As for colors that would suit you best other than blue," Aya paused, taking a small moment to inspect Jherrek again though most what tones his hair and skin made up before humming. "Cooler colors seem to be what suit you best. Not to say you can't or should wear a warmer palette but colder colors come to mind first."  And with warmer colors she couldn't say 'avoid orange' as she did for most people because he happened to have a brother who was in fact a person who seemed to be fond of the color. So she was going to avoid that one entirely. "You are most welcome, I find much joy this this profession, in being able to assist others in a smaller way." She'd leave it at that, Aya was one who would rather focus on others than herself, even more was the case considering this was what the older Akir brother was here for. It was an odd consultation,it had a lot more discussion involved though that might be due to the fact he needed a little guidance are intricate needle work than most.  

And would you look at that, he didn't like the cold but he also wasn't too badly affected by it. The vampire wondered what a tropical place would be like, having lived so long and not really finding much reason to traverse the sea to such places had her missing out on many life experiences. " It sounds beautiful. Not the ice drakes but your, ah, former home." Aya frowned more to herself in not really wanting have to reiterate that yes his old home world was indeed gone. It was insensitive and the more it sunk into her mind the worse she felt. Had to make this better if it were only her conscious acting quirky. "I find it refreshing to hear someone talk about their world. I feel like its been a dream trying to remember where I came from before this. Like it never existed at all. I suppose that might just be my time here catching up to me." Old age was certainly doing one heck of a number now wasn't it. Though the draculina had realized she had derailed the conversation from him and his clothing needs to herself. Covering her mouth with the side of her hand, she made a small noise in her throat and fixed her hands back into her lap regaining a stiffer posture once more. "Forgive me, my mind has been gaining a tendency to...wander at times. But please don't allow me to stop you from progressing. I do believe we have rune work to look over, do we not?" It was a small distraction she could muster that was very relevant and could give moments to recollect her rational mind and proceed with this consultation.

One thing was nagging on the back of her mind. Measurements, ah yes, one of the key parts of clothing so it didn't look like someone was strutting about in a potato sack. "Forgive me once again for I nearly let a little detail slip my mind. After rune-work discussions, we'll need to get your measurements. Have you ever undergone something like that? It is a easy process I assure you." It was a good thing he wasn't to tall, then again everyone was tall to her. It wasn't like measuring Tally's friend Rasa, she very clearly remembered using a stool to even be able to reach his upper half. Aya would just have to cross that bridge when she got to it. This little visit was actually a very nice thing, broke the monotony of the day and gave a chance to meet someone new who was quite charming. Luckily a true lady never fell, she simply became disconnected with gravity for breif periods of time.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Jherrek smiles something fierce, leaning back a bit and flicking hair from his face. He is definitely enjoying himself.

"Oh I believe I wouldn't have made a solid choice without your input first, Miss Aya." He bows with as much flourish as one in a chair can. His trips to earth were quite informative. Especially in fashion. Everything was different there.

"Yes I do believe lighter blues, 'cooler' as it were, would fit me well. That is a wonderful observation." His eyes trail to her hair color. Red. There's a color he hasn't seen in a while. On Torren, nearly no one had red hair. It was actually a sign of daemons or void possessed, however he is well versed in other worlds, so he holds his tongue.

The silverhaired Syn'ya nods at the comment of his home, however he yet again holds his tongue. Right now isn't time to talk of home. He can definitely read the intent in there about possibly being insensitive. Hardly something he hasn't already thought of whilst in limbo. He has no comment on her time here. Hmmm... Forgetting? Now he's curious. What have you done Aya?

He was just about speak, when he realized near the same moment that her measurements are important!

"Well I surely would love clothes that fit." He smiles in jest, chuckling. "And no I have not, but I understand the use of it. I've seen it done. But I normally just have what I get from marketplaces." He stands, knowing he must for such a process.

"Where would you like me?" his arms relax at his sides and he holds himself with good posture on a normal basis. Aya might feel like she's sizing a mannequin.
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:02 pm

She made a low humming noise, with a small shake of the head. "You seem to be a very astute man, I have have no doubt that you would have been able to figure it out. But I thank you for the kind words." He was a curious fellow , more so in actions than in words. All movements made were cordial and polite, and made with ease that she could tell that he was certainly related to Uriel if there were ever any doubts.

"They do, even more with your hair. It reminds me of silver, a lovely metal for others but to those who have strong...allergies, not so much. Still a very gentle color. Goes far better with anything actually." And by allergies, it was really she couldn't even tough silver without a obvious reaction, it was quiet literally like repulsion. But she probably should go on a lecture on color theory and what did and didn't go together, that would be something for a differing time. The draculina blinked, realizing that she had gone and muttered what her brain had thought instead o keeping it under-wraps. Contemplating times long before the Breach was something to be done in personal reflection and not in business place. "Never mind that, sometimes the mouth moves before the mind can stop it." Thankfully he was distracted it seemed by the need for proper measurements and Aya couldn't have been more relieved to have a person not know their measurements.

Rising from her seat as well, she hummed thoughtfully as she made her way to the desk situated near the door and retrieved a measuring tape from one of the pockets and unfurled it. "I think where you are will do nicely. If I put you on the platform I may not be able to measure your shoulders and such properly. I'll make sure your clothing fits perfectly. I do hope you are comfortable with minor space invasion?" Measurements were a rather close quartered business and Aya rather would not like to simply invade a magic user's space. So she would wait for permissions.
    Jherrek
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Jherrek on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Jherrek begins to enjoy the small motions and sounds the woman makes, the humming, the small and precise motions. Miss Valentine's has naught to do with anything not proper. It's quite the amusing sight to him, given that he has become used to manners being all but nonexistent.

He bows his head at her first phrase, keeping up with etiquette. Taking the next set of complimentary observations in stride. Jherrek isn't what one would call a lady's man exactly, but he does know where compliments are due.

The Syn'ya waves away the next comment as if it never happened, forgetting about it... for now. His deductions and information is becoming more clear...

"I do not mind any amount of space invasion from you, Miss Valentine..." He let the comment fade for a moment.

"Of course for your talent's purposes." he adds, with a minor smile and a bit of mischief. He undoes his overshirt, leaving him in not but his undercloth tunic, his bare arms, covered in scars of all natures, and open chest, with the tattoo showing his war veteran status, now showing in the loose fitted white shirt. It should be easy enough for the draculina to make her measurements now.

He stands with his arms loose, waiting for Aya to do her thing. He's finding he can be very patient as of late.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:46 am