Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by System on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:12 am

    The member 'Homura Akemi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 4, 9, 13, 6, 10, 5
    avatar
    Olabisi
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 312
    Join date : 2014-05-02
    Location : 225 Extension Street
    Level : 16

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Olabisi on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:30 pm

    ((Hope you all don't mind me joining in!))

    Meanwhile, a certain Thep Khufan was enjoying her time out. She did enjoy going for walks in the woods after all. Her pleasant walk, however, was about to come to an abrupt end. Her ears were then filled with the distinct sounds of yelling and punches being thrown. A fight! Cautiously she approached the source of the noise, hiding in the bushes.

    It was Lunette, and she was joined with many others in a brawl against three goons. Could these be the bandits that she had described before? One had wings, one was rather large, and the other had a bony face, just as Lunette said! The whole lot of them looked like they could use some help, and hiding in the bushes, she saw an opportunity. Olabisi lunged forward, grabbing the skeletal thug by the tail and pulling him to the ground. She reached for his weapon.




    Olabisi
    HP: 60/60
    AP: 10/11

    Target: Syrus
    Attack: Now Go Find It! (disarm)

    Specifics: 1 die, 2 coins. Costs 1 AP. 1 hit is required to do damage, 2 hits are required to disarm for one turn.


    Last edited by Olabisi on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by System on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:30 pm

    The member 'Olabisi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Arro
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

    Posts : 931
    Join date : 2009-05-07
    Location : Ghosting
    Level : 52

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    570/570  (570/570)
    Stamina Bar:
    104/104  (104/104)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Arro on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:19 pm

    Swords, fangs and blood dissuaded these thieves no more than gnats. The strangely bodied and loosely garbed creatures rose to their feet, appearing entirely unharmed and unmoved to such an extreme degree that it set the dragon's ears crossing. Between his teeth and Archer's blades two of them should have been scooping their intestines off the floor; Arro dragged a long rough tongue across the width of his jaw, probing for the blood he'd tasted only seconds ago, ensuring events had transpired as he remembered. His tongue came back coated in red plasma, confirming his recollection and humbling his perceived skills of syllogism.

    If he hadn't been in the breach as long as he had, his bewilderment would be absolute. Instead he naturally assumed what the three thieves went on to confirm.

    "I didn't shoot both of ya when I could've. That was my fault. But attackin' us and gettin' everyone in on this? NOW I'm MAD."

    "What do you want to do? I hope it involves breaking a few necks."

    "Oh... Don't worry. It does."

    I'm shivering my scales off.

    The muscles lacing Arro's maw twitched in boredom, a kneejerk reaction to being presented with so much pedantic irony in so few sentences. He spat out a wad of cinders into the moss, letting it fizzle and die in the moisture, and finding the sound of it's suffocation more pleasant.

    His protest done, the amalgamation of humanoid and canine bones started to chant without vocal chords to rub, emanating noises alien to his ears, then symbols on their hides that had gone previously unnoticed lit up bright as starlight for all eyes to see. Arro's senses flamed like they'd been presented with a hot poker and he knew all of it meant that these three were now a much bigger problem.

    All three moved at once, the skeleton finally fired his shining bullets, the feathered being whipped up a whirlwind, and the larger purple creature lunged towards himself fist first. Homura summarized the recent events, then vanished to chase after Lunette's troublesome bit of apparel, and a stranger covered in cloth bandages attacked the skeleton from the bushes. Meanwhile the gold crusted appendage of the hairy bear-man collided with a leathery smack into the dragon's jaw. Arro hadn't moved, merely waited for the stranger to close the distance of his own volition.

    He'd play the role of distraction until the others obtained what they'd come here for.

    Arro's head shot aside at a violent angle, or at first it seemed to, his head moved in time to the gilded fist, and with Boon's hand pressed against his mouth all he had to do was open and clamp down. Arro whipped his neck back, using the man's own momentum to swing him around, and sling-shot him into a boulder with enough force to break normal mortals in half. Before Boon had even slumped to the floor, Arrogath's jaw snapped open and screamed out a blazing sheet of white fire, completely deluging the ground and whatever slow body remained. As he immolated, broken bits of ivory fell from his maw and disappeared in the dancing shadows and overpowering light, and any gold caught within melted and dripped down it's owner's burnt arms, before solidifying as the fire faded.

    Not one to pause for breath, he plunged into the air immediately afterwards, nimbly winging his way through the trees to better assess the situation.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    HP: 463/490 -27
    AP: 63/88 -20
    DP: 41/50 -9

    Redirect (damage reflect): Boon takes 36 points of damage (or he would if he wasn't currently invincible)
    Specifics: if an opponent is lower or equal in level than Arro, 50% damage is redirected ; if the opponent is higher in level than Arro, only 25% damage is redirected. Arro sustains the rest of the damage.
    (Treating Boon as equal according to the die tier he used)
    AP Cost: 15AP; three turn recharge

    Fire Breather (stagger/burn):
    --A combination hydrogen venom projection. Can be distributed in precise puffs, jets, or wide area of effect bursts that are capable of damaging multiple targets at once. Can set things ablaze, eat through armour and burn opponents.
    Specifics: 3d/2c + 1 duration die + 1 die half the opponent's level
    x1 HIT: normal damage
    x2 HIT: normal damage + opponent's suffers additional burn damage for the duration rolled
    AP Cost: 5AP; three turn recharge


    Last edited by Arro on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by System on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:19 pm

    The member 'Arro' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 29, 15, 35

    --------------------------------

    #3 'Stun/Duration' : 3

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 18
    avatar
    Guin
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2013-02-08
    Location : I do not know
    Level : 25

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Guin on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:29 pm

    Sorcery...

    An unnatural twister sliced its way through the Leopard Warrior's body, tendrils of pain racing up his exposed limbs as if someone had set fire to them. It would appear, after having charged within the thick of the fray, that these three bandits were not the average thugs who preyed upon helpless travelers. They were something more, they were - Demons, he thought. Or possibly demons. The tawny warrior was no stranger to the paranormal or unexplainable; his own mismatching head served as a testament. He was also no stranger to tactical retreat, golden eyes cognizant of the fact that none of the mystical highwaymen had suffered any damage. They were somehow impervious to steel and dragonfire... Spotted ears flicked, the Leopard Warrior's grip tightening upon the hilt of his brandished sword. The call had to be made.

    "Retreat!" he yelled, fangs bared. Quickly the Leopard Warrior dashed away, a muscular arm swooping up the newest arrival to their ill-fated skirmish; a living mummy, from the looks and smell of it. "Come with me, it is not safe here!" He kept her close and swore not to let any damage befall the bandaged maiden. As for Akemi and Ms. Lunette, both having disappeared in the blink of an eye? The hulking wanderer of the wilds briefly glanced around for them and realized that they must have already escaped.

    Good.

    The Leopard Warrior ran as fast as his thundering legs could take him, sword drawn and thoughts of combat still within him. If the three outlaws dared to pursue and press their advantage, he will be ready.



    The Leopard Warrior: A Man with No Name

    HP: 262/300 (-38HP)
    AP: 48/50 (+1AP)

    Power: --
    Target: --

    Action: retreating with Olabisi in tow!
    avatar
    Lunette
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2014-05-18
    Age : 193
    Location : Moonshine Tavern
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Lunette on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:25 pm

    Fighting wasn't the way to go here, and after everyone had already taken a shot, it became more apparent. Lunette knew the symbol the three bore, but she wasn't in the exact position to go explaining it. This was not the place, nor the time! Things became stranger as Homura changed into what appeared to be something of a magic user and assisting the cat into escaping, while the others seemed intent on attacking. When Homura spoke of her pendant, Lunette shook her head, "don't go after it if it's going to get you hurt, we should really just run for now," the woman stated firmly. But the girl appeared to leave anyway, and Lunette wasn't sure continuing this fight was worth it.

    Olabisi suddenly appeared, and much to the surprise of most likely everyone else, she disarmed Syrus quickly. The Leopard Warrior appeared as if from nowhere once more and rescued her from what would surely be the skeleton's wrath. But it seemed everyone else was either fighting a bit more and would leave when everyone else was safe, from what she could tell, and Lunette, not wanting to stay there, began to leave. She felt bad for leaving Homura, and didn't want to... but there was nothing else to be done! The others could leave freely, and alive, if they were fast enough. Whether or not she got her pendant... Ooh... she stopped and felt sick.

    Guilt! Guilt over leaving someone else to fetch her pendant. She shook her head and went back, close enough to hear anything that would be said or done, and she would wait for the right time to flee. She was fast and agile, and judging by how they destroyed most around them, they were by no means fast in the forest. Outrunning them would be a breeze. But first, she needed to make sure the few that stayed were safe and sound. Now was not the time for her to jump in and fight... kinda late for that!
    avatar
    Archer
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2013-01-19
    Level : 11

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    160/160  (160/160)
    Stamina Bar:
    22/22  (22/22)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Archer on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:56 pm

    Archer was hit by every single one of Syrus' bullets, luckily, bullets weren't exactly lethal for a Counter Guardian. Not to mention, there were more important things going on. ”Complaining about having work to do? Are you going lazy?” Archer smirked, Homura was finally starting to loosen up, he'd waited for this. "Oh, getting feisty are we? That was a bit weak though, try again when you're older Homura."

    ”Archer. How strong are they?”, welp, time to get serious and let Mind's Eye do it's job. "Hacked, in a word. I don't have much to go on but those seals seem to make them invulnerable. Stalling is all well and good, I can probably hold them long enough for you to get away, but with a Phantasmal Beast on our side sacrifices like that shouldn't have to be neccessary.

    That said, had it been up to Archer they wouldn't even be here right now, a pendant shouldn't be worth that kind of risk. Still, assuming they all understood fighting was a fool's errand, they could decide whether to run or get the trinket back on their own.

    ...Just don't expect to beat them. Do you want to retreat or die in a blaze of glory, Homura?" , he sighed, knowing what she would do.

    ~[...Just be quick about it, I'll cover you.]~ Archer flung a pair of Kanshou and Bakuya at Collin, hoping to grab his attention.



    DP: 3/20
    HP: 160/160
    AP: 19/22

    (Normal attack)


    Last edited by Archer on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by System on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:56 pm

    The member 'Archer' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 8
    avatar
    Universal NPC
    Non-Player Character

    Non-Player Character

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2009-12-09
    Level : ??

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Universal NPC on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:52 pm

    Every attack that managed to find the target seemed to have no affect on the three bandits, and the fight-and-flight idea would be a good one at the moment. As Homura and Archer attempted (and succeeded) in retrieving Ms. Lunette's lost necklace, the loss of such a trinket went unnoticed by the gargoyle and the other two. The only thing they noticed were people fleeing after their attacks. "All of these people came around and they won't even stay for a party!" Syrus teased, but he wouldn't be going after them. None of them were, actually. To those who didn't run, Syrus merely looked at them with a glare, gun raised and ready to fire, "ya can't fight us like this. Though I'd thoroughly enjoy fillin' you all with bullets, I'm not done yet."

    Collins and Boon still kept their ready stances, though they took their places to the side of Syrus. "... We're lettin' them go, then? I thought you wanted to hurt them more," Boon stated with a look of uncertainty, but Syrus seemed fit on his decision. "We got more important things to do here," the skeleton confirmed as he began to step back, "if we meet each other again, it'll be a real blood-bath." Disappointment was apparent in his words, but his trigger finger was still ready to fire. With the three stepping back, Collins took out something from his sleeve, a small white ball of sorts, and held it carefully between his index and thumb.

    "We'll be in touch." With a tip of his hat, Collins threw the ball onto the ground where it flashed brightly for at least 10 seconds, and when all were able to see, the bandits had fled. It will not be the last of them, however...




    STATUS UPDATE:
    Homura and Archer have successfully retrieved Lunette's Necklace!
    The Bandits have fled... for now.

    This thread may continue as normal if others so wish.
    avatar
    Guin
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2013-02-08
    Location : I do not know
    Level : 25

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    300/300  (300/300)
    Stamina Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Guin on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:08 pm

    They weren't pursuing... Why?

    The Leopard Warrior did not slow in his pace until he no longer heard the bandits and their voices. Were the creatures truly gone? Did they find such matters trivial? Perhaps, perhaps... Thick heels became entrenched in the earth as the towering swordsman drew his sprint to a close, the Leopard Warrior's titan grip loosening upon Olabisi. "They seem to have remained behind," he stated quietly. Whether this was a clever ruse or simply a stroke of luck, he knew not. Regardless, he set the mummy-like woman gently down and kept his golden eyes trained in the direction they had recently fled. "Hmm..." How strange for those of considerable power to merely let their opponents go. Such clandestine machinations were currently beyond him for the moment, and the leopard-headed wanderer cast his gaze upon the party.

    "Is everyone all right?" Aside from a few scrapes and bruises, if that, no one appeared to be fatally wounded. Good, because the wilds were not forgiving to the injured. "Those creatures, the bandits, have strangely decided not to follow. I know not why they have chosen to let us live, but I advise you be careful when traveling throughout these woods. There is no telling if there are more of them, or if they have a base of operations." It would be unfortunate to stumble upon the highwaymen again.

    As much as he wished to see the party safely out, the Leopard Warrior knew that he could offer little. He did, however, point the party in a direction that was both the safest and the quickest. "Up ahead for roughly thirty paces is a babbling crook; follow it true and you will be out of the forest before nightfall," came friendly advice. The wilderness was his home and the Leopard Warrior knew that seldom else brought such comfort. "I regrettably must take my leave, but know that you have an ally in these woods. Should you ever be in trouble or assailed, shrilly whistle; I will arrive as swiftly as I can, if around." With a subtle nod to Arro the warrior turned and leaped into the bush, his muscular back the last the party saw of him.

    He came and he went, the hinterlands calling to him once again.
    avatar
    Olabisi
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 312
    Join date : 2014-05-02
    Location : 225 Extension Street
    Level : 16

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Olabisi on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:20 pm

    "Is everyone alright?" the leopard man asked.

    "I'm alright," Olabisi responded, still surprised at having been scooped up so easily. She didn't mind, though. She was safe, as was everyone else. The mummy listened intently to the warriors advice, greatly heeding it. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm out in the woods. I love going for walks out here."

    The mummy waved goodbye to the leopard-headed man as he left. She then turned to face Lunette.

    "So those were the bandits that you told me about earlier! Did you get your necklace back?" She looked at the rest of the crowd, then back at Lunette. "Did anyone find your necklace?"
    avatar
    Homura Akemi
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-01-06
    Age : 19
    Location : Portal City
    Level : 21

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)
    Health Bar:
    260/260  (260/260)
    Stamina Bar:
    42/42  (42/42)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Homura Akemi on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:23 pm

    Archer wrote:"Oh, getting feisty are we? That was a bit weak though, try again when you're older Homura."

    Heh, Homura didn't smile when he responded but did find it mildly amusing. In the months she'd known Archer, she'd started to not trust him a bit less. From what she'd seen alone, he wasn't a bad person and he actually was something the Breach needed right now; someone not evil to help beat down the hordes of evil newcomers that kept arriving.

    Archer wrote:"Hacked, in a word. I don't have much to go on but those seals seem to make them invulnerable. Stalling is all well and good, I can probably hold them long enough for you to get away, but with a Phantasmal Beast on our side sacrifices like that shouldn't have to be necessary.

    Homura nodded, acknowledging Archer as she went to take Lunette back. That was important information, and Archer knew what she was going to try to do. As insignificant a thing as it may appear, sometimes things could mean the entire world to some people. In any case... ignoring Lunette's inquiry to not go if she'd get hurt like a true trooper and also a complete idiot, Homura did some pretty meager damage all around from her pistols. She hadn't expected to do any damage after how Archer had responded.

    Archer wrote:...Just don't expect to beat them. Do you want to retreat or die in a blaze of glory, Homura?"

    Nothing if not wise. Retreating was the option Homura was going to choose, but first...

    Archer, IN THE MIND wrote:~[...Just be quick about it, I'll cover you.]~

    Archer threw Kanshou and Bakuya at Collin, causing him to turn his attention to Archer. At that moment, Homura pulled back on her Buckler and stopped time, even things usually kept falling by the power of gravity suspended in midair at this point. Homura quickly thrust her hand into Collin's pocket, which started time for Collin, naturally; she was lightning quick, however, and removed her hand before he could react, having used her one chance... and holding a necklace in her hand, she felt satisfied. However, this was not the time for celebration.

    "We're done. I retrieved the necklace." She called to Archer, still in the timestop. She ran back the way she came, leaving it up to Archer what he'd do. She was almost certain he'd follow suit, and get out of this place.

    Reaching the spot where Ms. Lunette was, where everyone had apparently fled, Homura restarted time. She exhaled, and to all but Archer, would have just appeared out of mid-air. "You chose a bad group of bandits to get into this with." Homura commented, looking at everyone. She walked towards Ms. Lunette, holding her hand out, and dropped the necklace into Lunette's hands. "I'm fine. Did they say anything as they left?" Fully aware that they had fled, Homura had missed it as she had been in a timestop.

    Leopard Warrior wrote:"Those creatures, the bandits, have strangely decided not to follow. I know not why they have chosen to let us live, but I advise you be careful when traveling throughout these woods. There is no telling if there are more of them, or if they have a base of operations."

    Duly noted. It would be extremely bad if anyone that had been here today in particular came across them again because there would likely be little to no negotiation, and if the bandits just attacked, they would undoubtedly win. Homura would probably look for them at the very least, but right now, there was no reason to even consider doing so. It was too soon.

    "Thank you." Homura generally stated. To Guin, Olabisi, Arro. They'd helped Ms. Lunette too. As for whether they would assist Ms. Lunette out of the Forest, she didn't mind.

    Guin had given them a way out, however, and at this point it was a good idea to take it.
    avatar
    Lunette
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 325
    Join date : 2014-05-18
    Age : 193
    Location : Moonshine Tavern
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Lunette on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:09 am

    Lunette stopped once the Leopard man halted to put Olabisi down, and began to huff, tired out from the brief sprinting they had done. "Hoo... I'm a little out of shape," another huff or two and she finally managed to catch her breath, where she stood up straight and leaned against a tree for a moment, waiting for Homura. She didn't have to wait long, as she arrived and Lunette was happy to see her alright. To be honest, she was happy to know everyone else was alright, and also thankful she hadn't met up with those guys alone. When Olabisi inquired about the necklace, Homura appeared with it in hand, giving it over to the cat-woman.

    "Thank you... I'm so sorry you--all of you--got mixed up in that... I also should've been more keen on doing something instead of standing there..." that part irked her the most. She just stood there, like a damsel in distress, while everyone else seemed to do something. She shook her head as she placed a hand over her face in shame, but quickly placed the necklace upon her person again. It was good to have the stone back, and just as she described, it changed into various colors, a soft sort of aurora in a stone. It wasn't magical, but it sure was pretty!

    "If there's any way I can repay any of you, please just let me know. Something like this, I feel so silly for not acting! That's not like me..." a small huff followed the sentence. Looking behind her, there was the path that the Leopard man had opened for them and suggested, and Lunette took it. "I suppose I could cook you all dinner, if you'd like!" Anyone who wished for such a meal would be inclined to follow her to the inn, but they could do what they wished. She was just happy no one was ultimately hurt in that meeting, and hoped they wouldn't meet up with those bozos again for a while.

    Until then, a nice dinner would seem nice, wouldn't it?
    avatar
    Homura Akemi
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-01-06
    Age : 19
    Location : Portal City
    Level : 21

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)
    Health Bar:
    260/260  (260/260)
    Stamina Bar:
    42/42  (42/42)

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Homura Akemi on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:15 pm

    Homura listened to Ms. Lunette talk of having not done anything to help. Those bandits had definitely been tough, but this wasn't the last Homura expected to ever see of them. She knew better now, and she knew more about the entire thing. If she ever ran into those bandits again, at least she'd know what to expect. Something that didn't appear to be able to be beaten, mostly. Homura blinked as Ms. Lunette spoke, paying attention as her face didn't change in terms of emotion. It had stopped doing that at little things long, long ago.

    "You're welcome. It doesn't matter, anyway. We stopped the bandits from getting away with what they stole from you. I'm glad we were pulled into this, because it means that I know what to expect if I run into them again." Homura paid attention, and it looked like the woman in front of her really was regretting acting. "I would rather you didn't act and survived than act and have us risk losing your life." Homura commented. She would feel the same way about herself, but that was a life already long lost. The others she would hav preferred stay out too, but they'd already involved themselves at the time.

    Did she offer to cook dinner? It was a bit of an odd reward for helping, but given that Homura would have been fine with no reward at all (as would Archer, most likely), it was more of a surprise that she offered in the first place. Still... it couldn't hurt, right? There weren't any Witches around here, as had been discovered when Homura and Archer had headed around the place, so it would no doubt be alright to leave now. Plus... it would be a bad, bad idea to run into those criminals again. Homura wondered whether that Leopard... Warrior would be alright, herself.

    She decided he'd probably be alright. He seemed fairly intelligent.

    "Thank you. May we join you?" Homura accepted the offer to dinner. Following her down the path, she wondered whether the other - Olasibi - would accept, too. But before they got properly going to head down... she had but one more question, but one more inquiry to voice.

    "May I ask your name?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: It's Dangerous to go Alone, Take This!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:18 am