Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Is This Reality?

Post by Sam Winchester on Mon May 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Time: Noonish
    Date: May 19th

This was definitely not New York City. It was too clean for it to be. It didn’t really have that wreaking city smell. The streets were crowded with people and cars but it all seemed too clean, too orderly. It wasn’t a mass of chaotic moving people. They all moved orderly as if part of one being. But all of them were real. How was this even possible?

It had taken a few hours for him to reach this strange place. It was a long walk especially when there weren’t any cars to highjack. Sam still hadn’t shaken the notion he was out of the Cage completely. Part of him still said he was in Hell with Lucifer and all of this was a cruel trick. What if this was an elaborate illusion Lucifer cooked up to torture me? He thought as he looked around. It looks like a familiar city but at the same time it’s not. It didn’t feel like it. This whole placed reminded Sam of the iconic city but he knew it wasn’t. Where am I really? All he wanted to know was if he was still in the Cage. If he was out, then how did he get out? Did Dean find a way after I told him not to? It would be like Dean to not listen to Sam and find a way to bring him back.

As he continued to make his way through the crowd, Sam kept looking for some sort of sign that would prove if this was reality. He was waiting to hear Lucifer’s blood freezing laughter or for him to show up with some witty remark to rush all of Sam’s hopes away. What if all these people are demons? It would explain why they are moving in unison. He tried catching a glance of anyone’s eyes to see if they were black. None of them were though. Sam sighed a little. If this is reality and demons were surrounding me, I would be screwed. This supernatural hunter was without any of his hunting gear, no holy water, no iron, and definitely no Demon-Killing Knife. He might be able to find some salt somewhere but not enough to effectively protect himself. Maybe find some spray paint to make a few Devil’s Trap but all of that was a big if. All of his gear was still in the trunk of the Impala.

“Great, just great,” Sam muttered. “Guess all can I do now is research. Just got to find a library.” Unfortunately Sam’s laptop was in his duffle bag, which was in the trunk of the Impala with everything else.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Is This Reality?

Post by Livewire on Mon May 19, 2014 8:05 pm

It wasn’t every day that Livewire decided to go strolling down Main.  Well, that wasn’t true.  The yellow femme enjoyed going into the city when it was busy, in fact.  The hustle and bustle of the roads was a welcome contrast from the quiet peace of her and Skyler’s apartment.  There was nothing wrong with the apartment, oh no, but she felt the need to “get some air” on most days while her sister was at work.

So there Livewire was, making her way downtown, going fast, faces past and she’s library-bound.  The short cybertronian let her arms hang by her sides, swinging them slightly as she walked.  She didn’t need to swing them, she could balance just fine, but it made her feel as if she blended in.  She had already gone to great lengths to do so, what with the shrinking ring and the (rather cute, in her opinion) dress she was sporting, but every bit helps.

Livewire could barely be seen in the current crowd, which was a testament to her size seeing as she was BRIGHT YELLOW.  Her metal feet clicked against the ground as she pushed herself forward, her gait a little quicker than the surrounding pedestrians.  She didn’t think anything of the man that she was approaching, as she didn’t really have any need to.  With all the various people and species here, another human was nothing to raise alarms about.

Just Another Tall Person wrote: “-earch. Just got to find a library.”

Oh.

That put a quick stop in Livewire’s step, as she took another glance up towards where her audio’s had picked up that little tidbit of info.  Another library-goer?  Well, well, well.  Her optics glanced up and beheld what seemed to be a rather disgruntled-looking human, but, well, this was Portal Breach after all.  She turned towards him and stepped to the side a bit, to slow her pace so she could get a word in.

“Hello.  Sorry to intrude, but would you be looking for the library, per chance?”  Wow Livewire, that wasn't awkward at all.  And please don’t be alarmed by the robot, Sam, as another Sam already paved the best route to dealing with this situation;  She’s gotta be Japanese…yeah, definitely Japanese.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 7

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Mon May 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Sam was on the looked to anything that would point him to the library. Street signs, random people talking as he walked by, anything that could point him in the right direction. What the… Sam’s train thought was derailed when a bright yellow robot spoke to him. Uh… There was no hiding the shock and confusion on his face. He was definitely questioning if this place was real now. Before him stood what he can only assume was a Transformers robot. A robot that he only saw on TV or toy aisle at stores was standing there before his eyes. Sam was definitely waiting for Lucifer to pop up now. But the fallen angel didn’t show. That set his mind at ease a little. The weight of Lucifer’s grace was gone once Sam had woken up but that still meant nothing.

“Uh… Hi…” How do you talk to a robot? Sam looked over Livewire again. She didn’t look like a figment. Of course he no guarantee way of proving if she was real or not. If this was all a trick, why not go along with it. “Yeah. Is it nearby? Sorry if I seem kind of scattered. Do you know where we are?” Sam was ringing his hands. Tad bit nervous. He didn’t know the robot’s face would be replaced with Lucifer’s or not. Can’t me too carful.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Mon May 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Why, you talk to a robot just like you would anyone else!  Rude!  Livewire’s optics never once left Sam’s face as he stared at her.  So, this guy apparently hadn’t been in close contact with a robot before,  he didn’t know the layout of the city, and he seemed remarkably uncomfortable.  He must be new.  The femme kept a polite smile on her face as she waited just a moment until he managed to gather his words.   Instead of Lucifer’s face switching out her own, Sam merely found a patient smile.  

“It’s a not too far from here, but it’s a slight bit of a walk if you’re unused to it.”  She stepped to the side.   “I’ll tell you where you are, but you may wish to come with me.  Most people need to be sitting down when they’re told.”  Well, if nothing else, at least Sam didn’t run into someone that would sugar-coat it.  Granted she could be a bit nicer about it, but, eeeeeh.  If they were going to mourn, she thought it was best to get it out of the way.

“We can go find a bench, or the park.  If you still feel like going to the library afterwards, I’ll take you and show you around.  I’m a regular there.”  This was going to be pleasant.  She stepped to the side, indicating that she could lead the way to a quieter place.  The femme had let Kev field the last few introductions, and she supposed that even if she wasn’t believed in this moment, hearing it once before might help him digest the information.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Mon May 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Sam’s shock faded from his face but his confusion stayed. Most people need to be sitting down when they’re told? This didn’t sound good. It couldn’t be good. He looked around to check for anything else out of the norm. Heck, when was the last time Sam got pleasant news? “Uh, sure. We can find a bench.” What she going on about? Whatever it was, it was earth shattering. He gave a nodded as he was ready to follow her.

Sam was still having a hard time wrapping his head over the whole live Transformer standing in front of him. He had never been a big fan of the show. Dean had been though. He would love this. But Sam, oh he was still trying to figure out what is going on. He was used to dealing with weird situations but this one was taking the cake. Not even the time at the Mystery Spot came close to this. He was at a complete loss. Then it hit him. He had no clue if this robot was a good guy or bad guy. Maybe if he got a name, he could tell if they could be trusted. “I’m Sam by the way. Sam Winchester.” He held out a hand. Nothing wrong with being friendly to a stranger. It could also help prove if this was reality or not.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Tue May 20, 2014 7:33 am

”There’s one not too far from here, it won’t take long to reach.”  She would lead him to the park, just in case he was one of the ones who screamed when they were told that their world was gone.  She didn’t like dealing with those, they were usually too busy bemoaning the worlds they lost, and she had to wait for them to pull themselves together before she could get to the REALLY important information about how they needed to survive here.  …hm.  Maybe she should start with that first, and then have it lead into that everything they knew was probably gone. Yeah, that might work better actually.  When Sam extended his hand, Livewire merely took it firmly and carefully shook.  It had taken the femme a while to pull off a good handshake without squeezing too hard, but she got a hold of it eventually.   “I’m Livewire.  I’ve been here for over three years now, so I’ll tell you what you need to know.”  

That now said, Livewire let go of his hand and turned to begin walking in the direction of the park.  A bench near the park would do just as well, as the femme really just wanted to get the newbie away from crowds.  She’d seen a few of them have near-breakdowns when they finally accepted that they wouldn’t be going home, but unlike those times they weren’t in the Sanctuary.  If this one flipped, he might actually hurt someone.  Not her, oh no, but someone unfortunate enough to be standing nearby.  And even though she did get some sort of sick satisfaction from watching this, it got a bit old after a while.  Everyone typically followed one pattern of behavior or another without much variation.  A few surprised her, and those were exciting, but other than that it was just a waste of the femme’s time.

“Do you know about how long you’ve been here?”  She looked up at him as they walked.  He SEEMED to be human at least, but then again “human” was the boring default around here.  Anyone who wanted to stay under the radar just had to look human and not do something stupid that would draw attention.  As they walked, Livewire was mapping out how she would explain the situation to Sam.  He seemed nervous, so it probably was best to get in the “How to not do Stupid” part in before the “You will probably never see anything you loved ever again” aspect.  Then, if he wasn’t flipping out, she would take him to the Library.  Or should she get him settled in at the Inn first?  So many decisions, so many decisions.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Tue May 20, 2014 3:45 pm

“Well, glad to meet you Livewire.” Sam didn’t recognize the name, granted he barely knew any of the Transformers’ names. Dean would’ve known if this one was a good guy or bad guy…or women in this case. She said she had been here for three years. Exactly where was here? What brought him here? Why was he here? Who brought him here? But of course, he was still debating if all this was real.

If Sam was a normal person, who would've probably flipped out at the sight of a robot but that's to his wonderful career, it didn't really faze him. It was odd and he never ran into one but he was used to dealing with alternate realities. Hell, the archangel Gabriel thought it would be funny if he trapped Sam and Dean in his own personal "TV Land" for 24 hours so they could learn their place. Gabriel was also responsible for the Tuesday time-loop that Sam had to live through for about 100 Tuesdays. So it was safe to say that Sam could cope with what is going on.

Following Livewire, he still kept an eye out for anything out of the norm. She is leading me away from everyone so whatever she was going to tell me, it was big. That or she’s going to kill me. Do Transformers ever kill humans? He was far from being sold on this being real. There was a lot out of place so the scales still weighed in favor of hallucination. If this was an illusion brought on my Lucifer, then it was a very strange one. Sam couldn’t find any personal ties so far. How could this cause him any sort of pain? He sat down next to Livewire. “I don’t know how long I have been here. I sort of woke up in a field outside of town.” It was true. The last thing Sam could recall was him falling and being bathed in a white light. Besides that, he had no clue of how he got here. Taking a seat, he decided to as a question that had been bugging him since he woke up.“So, where is here? Where am I?”
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Tue May 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Livewire led Sam not too far away, just out and away from the crowds.  Their destination was a simple bench that was situated between a break in the city’s buildings, in front of a little patch of decorative trees.    She sat down beside him on the bench and angled herself slightly so that he knew that she was focused on him.  The femme did her best to follow the various unconscious cues that people provided with body language, and it seemed to make people more comfortable when she took effort to shift or adjust a bit during conversation, as opposed to when she would stay completely still.

“So you’re about as new as I expected, then.”  The child paused, and considered her options.  Where to start, where to start?  She internally chastised herself for not paying more attention to the book she had checked out on the common ways people deal with stress, she felt that information would be useful right now.   “It’s very likely that some of what I’m about to tell you may sound, ridiculous.  Even impossible, but I just ask that you listen.”

She laid her hands out in her lap and made sure to look at Sam.  Even though her voice was that of a young girl’s, Livewire’s speech was firm and unfaltering.  She was taking control of this situation because in her mind there was no way this could go “well”, and so she would just strive for “not as bad as it could have been”.   “You are currently in Portal City, in the downtown area.  I can’t know for certain, but you were probably in that field because of the portal that brought you here.  We all arrived that way, but the landing destination varies.”  She paused and took a glance around.  She didn’t want to make him uncomfortable by staring straight at him through the entire thing.

“As far as I’m aware, Portal City is the area of largest population concentration here.  I’ve heard of another population, but you shouldn’t be concerned with that now.  If you want to learn as much as you can as quickly as possible, stay in the city.  There are free Inns here, and food, for you here, so you don’t have to worry about that.”

She paused in her explanation.  It wouldn’t be surprising if he had questions just about that.  She was avoiding the bigger topics for now, just to try and help him process the information as he needed to.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Thu May 22, 2014 12:21 am

Sam chuckled a little. “Alright, shoot.” He highly doubted anything Livewire was about to say would shock him but there was the slight chance it would. Sam listened carefully as Livewire explained the city. So random strangers appearing is normal around here, strange. And this city is the largest one here. That’s rather odd. Sam thought this over a second. Livewire would be able to tell that Sam was thinking about all of this. A little shocked but he wasn’t going to let that stop him. He still didn’t fully believe all of this was real, it was too good to be true.

If this was an alternate reality, all I have to do is find the caster and take them out. Sam thought. But until then, I would have to play along and see if I can find the guy. The only problem is that I’m in a foreign area so I have no clue who might be the caster. Only Tricksters, Angels, fairies, and various deities could warp reality. Some witched, ghosts, and gifted people could pull of reality warping but none of them were capable of to pull this off. Sam continued. So whatever or whoever is casting this has to be strong… He was glad to hear that the housing is free. It would be one less thing to worry about. He could have a fresh start. That would be a nice.

“Oh how sweet, Sammy…” The hairs on the back of Sam’s neck stood on end. For a split second, Sam thought he saw the fallen angel behind Livewire. The shock was clear as day on his face. In a blink, the maker of demons wasn’t behind Livewire anymore. But Sam could still hear him speak. “That is such a pleasant thought. Too bad it will never come to fruition.” Sam began looking hastily for Lucifer. Over his shoulder, behind Livewire, in the crowd, he was panicking now. This was proving that he was still trapped. He hadn't gotten out. All of this was just a new form of torture. Pulling his hair and breathing heavily, Sam began thinking of a way to break this spell.

Of course to Livewire, she would just see a tall man freaking out over and searching for someone who isn’t there. Sam may be out of the pen but it did come with a price. His time with Lucifer and Michael sure did a number on his soul. Sam's soul had been so tortured that it couldn't determine if this was reality or not. It was creating these images of Lucifer because it thought he was still locked up. It was expecting Lucifer to pop up and crush Sam even more. He’s suffering from a hallucination. Livewire wouldn't hear or see Lucifer. To her, Sam had gone from completely calm to a psychological break down in a matter of seconds.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Thu May 22, 2014 4:50 pm

“Shooting wouldn’t be advised inside the city. The ISO’s are rather quick to respond.”   She understood that it was just a saying, but Livewire decided to sneak that little bit of information into her response.  All in all, she thought that the newbie was taking things rather well.  Granted she had only really told him about the city, but honestly the femme wouldn’t have been surprised if he had been a bit more frazzled, what with suddenly finding himself in an entirely new place with no recognizable landmarks or cues.  

…okay, that was a bit too frazzled.  Livewire’s expression remained calm, but internally the femme’s alarm had been raised.  Sam looked as though he was shocked, and frightened.   I haven’t given him enough information for this to be culture shock, she thought to herself, This is a reaction to something else. The yellow child quickly threw her gaze around them, looking for something that might have triggered him.  It was just a typical day in the city, there weren’t even any people who looked frightening.  Then again, she had grown up here, so it made sense that something she was used to could be traumatizing to someone else.  

“Hm.”   Sam’s fit didn’t make Livewire feel any concern for her safety.  It was just surprising, as she hadn’t expected him to have a reaction until she had gotten into the later parts of her explanation.   She assumed that Sam was now caught up in whatever was frightening him, and it wouldn’t do very well if he became hysterical. In the next two seconds, Livewire quickly debated the first plan that came to mind.  She had read about it in a book on psychology, but she felt a bit wary to attempt it as the book wasn’t very well-written.  …oh well, if it didn’t succeed then she doubted that it would make things any worse.

The femme sharply tapped her fingers six times against the seat of the bench between them, making sure that the sound was not regular enough to fall into the background noise of the city around them.  Blue optics focused intently on the panicking human, and a child’s voice spoke with her best mimic of authority.

“What was the last thing you ate?”

Maybe, if he heard that, his brain would kick out of whatever fearful state it was in so that he could access his memories.  If not, then she just asked a silly question and didn’t help at all.    She was also plotting a route to the hospital in case this got out of hand.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Thu May 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Sam was still looking around frantically to find his tormentor. Is he really here? If so, why show himself now when I’m not fully convince this is all real? Standing up and began examining the roofs of building. He began sweating as he looked. His inner body temperature would only elevate a little but to Sam, it would feel like he was being set on fire by Hell’s flames. He even began seeing them come to life on his clothing and skin. Trying desperately to kill these imaginary flames, Sam began to pat himself down. “Where are you!” He called out. “Huh! Come on Lucifer! Show yourself!” He wanted his captor to show himself. He wanted this fantasy to end. At least he wouldn’t be tortured with this false sense of hope. Lucifer’s dark dement laughter rang in Sam’s ears blocking out the city’s own noise. It was taunting him, driving him even crazier. “Where are you, you son of a bitch!”

It was then Sam heard Livewire’s finger tapping cut through his panicking mind. They were crisp and sharp enough that the background noise couldn’t cover them. He looked around one more and realized he was fine. The flames on his body were gone but he was still drenched with sweat. Even Lucifer’s cold heartless laughter stopped and the city noises came back to him. He looked around once more and saw no one but Livewire. His face had gone from aggravated to shock in a matter of seconds but panic still filled his eyes.

Looking at Livewire, Sam took a few small steps back. Those were illusions. He thought. And they all stopped when she tapped her fingers. Was she casting them? He held up his hand cautiously. “I-I don’t remember the last thing I ate but did you create those illusions?”
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Fri May 23, 2014 7:41 am

The femme’s gaze remained steady and calm as she watched Sam stand in alarm.  He was hitting himself, like there was something covering him, even though Livewire could see no such disturbance.  He was hallucinating, then.  Wait…Lucifer, Lucifer.  Where had she heard that before?  She took a moment to search her memories for the name, and found it more quickly than she had expected.  Yes, that was the Devil figure of Christianity, the one who was supposed to punish the souls of the wicked when they died?  Something like that, she couldn’t look too deep into it when she had a situation to deal with.  

Livewire slowly stood up from the bench and let her gaze fall away from Sam as she adjusted her dress.  A quick sweep of her optics on the crowd told the femme that she had better get Sam away from the area.  Portal City was strange, yes, but the human’s delusional yelling had members of the populace giving them wary glances. She straightened and looked up at the newbie.   “The only magic I have is just circuits and electricity, Sam.  No illusions there.”  Unless you counted that she was being kept alive by a physical shard of the Allspark, but the femme didn’t like to think on that too much.  

With a slow motion, so that she did not startle him, Livewire offered her hand to Sam.   “I think it would be best if we moved locations.  The lunch rush is about to come, and I don’t want to lose you in the crowd.”  She would be able to find him easily enough if he was lost, but that wasn’t the reason she was offering her hand.  If the sound from her tapping was enough to break through his delusion then perhaps some physical contact would help keep him grounded for the time being.  

Really, this was quite a bit of trouble that she was going through for this new person.  The child didn’t really enjoy interacting with them as the majority of the “newbies” that came here were so overflowing with confidence that it made her sick.  To Livewire, Sam’s timid nature was a refreshing, if concerning, change of pace.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Sun May 25, 2014 2:00 am

Not letting the robot leave his eyesight, Sam took a few tentative steps towards her. He still wasn’t sure if he could trust Livewire. If he were armed, he would probably have his gun out and ready to shoot. Of course in his current state, several shot would’ve been fired and the ISOs would’ve already been here. Thankfully all his weapons were still in the trunk of the Impala.

He gave Livewire another look to tell if she was lying or not. “So you run off of electricity.” That’s not magic. So she doesn’t have any sort of magical properties. She also did not appear to be lying. Nothing about her body language showed that she was fibbing. Livewire looked more worried than anything to Sam. That set the man’s mind at ease a little. She seemed to be a good-hearted person. Maybe she could be trusted...

Sam examined the robot’s hand for a few seconds before taking hold of it. She had a point. Even though they were out of the way from the main crowd, they could still get separated. “Alright then. Lead the way.” Touching Livewire’s hand added some evidence to all this being real. Between the illusions fading and Livewire’s calm body language, Sam was slowly calming down. He was still very far from being completely calm though.
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Mon May 26, 2014 7:46 am

Yes, let’s not shoot the first person here who was trying to help you.  Goodness, Sam!  That time in hell certainly did a number on your social skills.  Indeed Livewire did look worried.  The shoulder placement, the foot spacing, the slight angle that she was tilted towards Sam so that her front was exposed elsewhere to demonstrate that the femme was not on guard, was open, all of these little quirks and more were being carefully implemented by the femme in order to gain the newbie’s trust.   Yes, this would do.   “That’s about it.”  Well, there was a good deal of electricity yes, but that wasn’t ALL.  Let’s not get into that, shall we?

As Sam took her hand, he would find the warm metal fingers would curl around it with a firm, but not painful, pressure.  Livewire spoke now, more calmly as the situation deescalated into something she felt more comfortable dealing with.   “We won’t go too far.  The streets leading towards restaurants get a bit crowded around this time, so if we just make it past those then we won’t have to worry about too many people.”   Livewire was quite aware of the fact that the initial day could be critical for new arrivals.  She wasn’t particularly attached to Sam, oh no.  She didn’t really care that much about him specifically.  Livewire was just tired of seeing people come into the gamma and disappear soon after, so she figured she would give Sam a fighting chance.

“Let’s go.”  Livewire turned slightly to start her step before going fully in the direction of her intended path.  Again, the half-step was for Sam’s sake.  She was assuming that he would feel more comfortable if her movements were predictable, if she didn’t surprise him.   There will be enough to surprise him, later, she thought to herself.  The child led Sam towards a rather busy area.  There were more people coming out onto the streets now as a typical meal-time approached, but it was nothing too terrible.  The real crowds wouldn’t come for a while yet.  The femme’s grip remained gentle yet firm as she directed the tall human through the crowds, skirting people walking in the opposite direction so as to avoid collisions and trying to use her grip on the human’s hand to subtly direct him so as to avoid the same collisions she had cleared.  

The time in the crowd was small, maybe 10 or 20 seconds, before they broke into a clearing.  There before them was a small nook beside the road, placed between two buildings of widely varying architecture.  It was out of the way for foot-traffic, and made a nice sitting area.  Livewire glanced back at Sam to check on him, before pulling him along towards the bench within the small place.  

It was just a simple bench, obvious in its intended use if you weren’t distracted by the “new-age” design of the metalwork.  Livewire released Sam’s hand and glanced around in what was a painfully slow motion to her, but was probably a typical speed for the human. The crowds were still visible, but now they would be out of hearing range for the two. Unless Sam decided to have another little breakdown, that is.   “This place should do for our talk.  If you want to try somewhere else, though, I can find something.”  Might as well make him comfortable, as she was rather sure he would either be freaking out again or thinking she was crazy at the end of their conversation.
    Sam Winchester
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    17/17  (17/17)

Post by Sam Winchester on Wed May 28, 2014 12:15 am

Sam listened respectfully as Livewire explained where she was leading him. He matched her stride perfectly as they weaved through the growing crowd. He didn’t want be dead weight. He had two legs that weren’t broken. It wasn’t polite to slowly Livewire down. She had been very helpful to him so it was only kind to return the favor. Nodding after what she said, he stilled looked around as if searching for something. Everything appeared to be solid after he snapped out of his delusions. The city noise and murmuring of the crowds seemed to be actually what they were. The stench of the street seemed calming to him. Even mindless masses going about their own personal business put his mind at ease. That’s where the glimmer of hope came to be. This place might actually real. This city, the air, the people, everything seemed one hundred percent real. Sam was hoping that with every fiber of his being. He was actually praying to himself that this was real. Can something good happen to him without severe repercussions? Just this one time, could this Winchester catch a lucky break?

But if this place was real, what had happened? Did Lucifer escape his prison and return to Earth? Had the Heavenly Host sent him to an alternate universe to hide him from the fallen angel? It would be wise since Sam was Lucifer’s True Vessel. Many more questions like these formed in his mind but sadly Sam couldn’t find any solid answers. Everything was just speculation. He would kill for the truth right now. Just to put his mind at ease so he can think clearly. That’s all he wanted.

Taking a seat on the bench, the hunter surveyed his surroundings once again in case his tormentor reappeared. It was out of the main crowd and offered more breathing room. That was a good thing incase Sam had another melt down. Hopefully he wouldn’t but no one would hear his yelling if it happened again. Sam looked at Livewire once he felt safe and secure here. He was wringing his hands as he spoke, “This is good." He gave a reassuring nod that he was ok. "So, where is Portal City located?” Was he in a foreign country? If he was, the name of this city didn’t ring a bell. Hopefully the shock wouldn’t invite Lucifer illusion back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:18 am