120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

I Dragged myself in, Thank you

Post by Lunette on Mon May 19, 2014 11:27 am

TIME: 12:54
    MARCH 15TH, YEAR 5

"Hnnggg..."
    Note to self: try not to wear heels so much.
    It had been quite a few hours since her arrival, falling in the forest and mud and walking towards the city since sunrise, today was definitely not her day. And what's worse, she still had to find those jerkasses that took her necklace. By going to the city, she hoped to find someone to help her, but given her current mud-caked form, she would prefer to find a place to clean up and rest first.

And boy, was the city no better.
    Her feet ached as Lunette walked wearily through the streets and trying to dodge citizens. Just because she was muddy didn't mean she wanted to share it around. Though this would probably be remedied faster if she would ask for directions to a hub or tavern of some kind, she would try her best to get there herself. "So tired..." Up and down the streets she'd walk for a while, searching for such a place.

It took her another hour or so, but she finally managed to find a place. It looked nice and kind of fancy to her, yet had some kind of old time charm. A good combination, and she hoped her current form would be too bad. Getting their rugs dirty wasn't something she'd want to do. I hope this place has a room, I really need to take a shower and rest... it said it's free, too... considering she had no money and no other jewelry to offer, she was grateful for that.

Opening the door and carefully stepping inside, Lunette grabbed her tail as it had been dragging along, and as she entered, she didn't want it to drag along their floor. So towards the counter approached a dirty, tired and wounded (dignity wise) holding her own tail, and wanting a room. "Excuse me," she started, her voice expressing her fatigue more by her tone, "your inn has free lodging, right?... Could I please get a room, just for the night...?"

Lunette awaited for a response to her questions and looked around curiously at the same time. There were things that piqued her curiosity, mainly the decor due to the colors, and it kept her occupied for a short time.
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: I Dragged myself in, Thank you

Post by Wind Waker Link on Wed May 21, 2014 5:57 pm

It was just after lunch and Link was at the reception desk, sorting mail. That one goes in this pigeon hole, this one to that one there, this one was for… er… The innkeeper paused in sending the letters soaring through the air in favour of scrutinising the problematic letter at hand. What terrible handwriting! Was that an ‘A’ or was it an ‘E’? He had just flipped it around to check the back of the envelope when the front door bell chimed. Link turned his head, expecting to see a tenant strolling by and was prepared to give his usual cheery wave, except it wasn’t a tenant - well, not an existing one.

“Ha!” he gasped in slight alarm at the state the cat lady - it was definitely a lady - was in. Was she lost? Why did she look like that? Did she get robbed or something? Should he take her to the hospital? Oh wait, no, she was here for a room. A newcomer? The letters were dumped aside into the receptionist seat and he fumbled for his tablet, quickly writing on it before turning it around for the cat-lady to read. “Yes, free lodging. I’m Link, the innkeeper. We have four floors, would there be one you prefer to stay on?”

Then after some thought, he turned the tablet back to face him and added a new line. “Are you okay? I can get you a blanket to wrap yourself in right now if you’re cold,” it read when he turned it back to the lady.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Thu May 22, 2014 6:02 am

What lovely eyes this child had! And such a cute surprised expression!

Perhaps Lunette would be in a happier, cheerier mood had she not just been dumbed in the middle of a mud pond and something of great value to her just being stolen and what not.

At first, she wasn't sure what he was doing, writing quickly on a pad, but when he turned it around to ask his question, she figured he must not speak for some reason... which was fine, but still, a little strange. "Hello, Link, I'm Lunette... Ms. Lunette if you like... as for a floor preference, I have none, honey. I just... would like to get in one and clean up. But, I suppose... the third or fourth would be nice..." She didn't mind heights (when climbing upwards at least), and a room with a nice view would be lovely to see after she got cleaned up. Something nice to see as she fell asleep to help even out this crummy day.

Before she could finish the thought, Link asked another question, and she shook her head, "I'm fine, I've just had a bit of a rough start to my day, that's all... I'm not too cold or hurt or anything, but thank you for your concern, dear. I'd just like to get up into a room and... not muddy." First priority--cleanliness. Then searching for those idiots and breaking their faces in. Yes, good plan! "What room do you suggest, Link?" she asked with a small smile, hopefully not leaving large chunks of mud on their nice floor...
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Wind Waker Link on Thu May 29, 2014 4:20 pm

From the look the lady, she had been through a fair amount to get to here. Link nodded, completely understanding the sentiment of wanting to get clean and rest as soon as possible. The innkeeper did not mind in the least if his new tenant did make a mess of the flooring. Of course, it would be ideal is it remained clean but if it did not, it was hardly something that cannot be cleaned up.

He supposed with a cat’s general liking of cleanliness, being in and seen in this state distressed Ms. Lunette much more than the average person as well. If it was, she was doing a fantastic job keeping calm and he wanted to pat her hand (paw?) to tell her she was doing a fine job and everything would be fine now.

Without uttering a sound, he unlocked the drawer of cardkeys and extract one for one of her specified floors. A form swiftly followed, placed on the desk with a pen next to it. It listed the scant few rules of the inn and at the very bottom, lines to be filled in.

Room: 315
    Date: March 15th, 2014
    Name: ___________________
    Signed: __________________
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:43 am

((FFFFF I am so sorry, I completely forgot this thread! I'm sorry! DX))

The young man gave Lunette a sheet of paper to sign her name and signature, and she paused for a moment. She gave a sigh at the thought of having to stay here, unable to leave or go home, and it just made her feel depressed. She didn't want to look it, of course, so instead of keeping herself shivering and looking rather disdained, she tried to put on a perky role and gave a small smile. Taking a pen and lightly shaking it to get the ink flowing, she signed her name where it stated, Lunette, and then signed it with a very curvy and fancy writing, but probably illegible to most. Only her closer friends could make out her strange cursive, and even then, they had a hard time doing so.

"Thank you, dear, I'll be heading in, then." Once the key was received, Lunette turned and walked towards the hall where the rooms were, then to the elevator. She didn't feel like walking up stairs right now... she merely wanted to get cleaned up and maybe sleep this off. Or, maybe, this was all just a bad dream... she hoped, anyway, but it wasn't. It was real, much to her chagrin. She'd deal with everything about this place later. Right now, she just wanted to try and clear her head--and the dirt.

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:31 am