Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Wrong Deal, Right Location

Post by Kev on Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Time: About 3 AM
    Date: May 10th

Well, that definitely could have gone better. The alien's eyes peered over his shoulder every few minutes to make sure Daemeon was still following, not that he had much choice. Kev really hadn't learned all that much about the crystals, other than that Daemeon had wanted to see what they could do. Whether Daemeon really learned anything from Kev himself, he wasn't sure. Maybe that was how giving information was, when it was obvious to you it didn't seem as useful or invigorating. The little meeting actually seemed to go more in Daemeon's favor than anything, since he got a rise out of Kev and had learned a few other things the alien had rather he hadn't.

Alas, there was more purpose beyond what that deal was about, and they were about to see the results. Past a stone wall and down a dirt road Kev did walk, ushering the demon along without a word. On the horizon the cottage appeared, a barn as well, where the noises of some animals could be heard. He didn't see anyone else, at least not yet. Rather than immediately enter the cottage, the alien turned around to face Daemeon. "Now you know where my home is. Beautiful, isn't it?" Almost as beautiful as the fae that first chose to call the place 'home'.

((OOC Note: Neither party is allowed to evade this thread, and by this I mean randomly disappearing or leaving the thread. No hard feelings, and have fun!))

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Re: Wrong Deal, Right Location

Post by Daemeon on Fri May 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Gah! Seems as that little trick worked this time. Oh well, I’ll be able to see Kev’s home down. Can’t wait to torch the bloody thing now. Daemeon was of course thinking this as he walked behind Kev. He kept tall as he walked behind him matching stride perfectly to stay at the annoying distance of not too far but uncomfortably close. The demon was mulling various ideas through his mind of course. Why? Where? What? Were the top three begins of each question but the big one stayed at on the surface: Why was Kev so adamant on me coming with him and spending the night at his house? That was very out of character for the green man. If he hated me, then why invite me back to his home. One: it could be a trap. B: He hatred to me is a façade also and he wants to get some tonight. Or Me: Kev is off his rocker. Hmm… I’m hoping for B but my gut is telling me the answer is probably one.

Daemeon took one look of Kev’s home. Yes, it appears very flammable. Looks like I could have a nice barbeque too while everything burns to the ground. Excellent news on my part. Mmmmmm… Barbeque. “Eh, it could use some redecorating. Too ‘happy fairy cottage’ and not enough ‘hard facts of life.’ Did you build this or acquire it through nefarious means just like how you got me to…” Daemeon chuckled a little. “come here?” And then came the uncontrollable rounds of laughter. Once he had calmed down, Daemeon spoke again. “I’m sorry Kev but that was too good to pass up.”

Wiping a few tears from his eyes, Daemeon’s face hardened and became quite serious. “So tell me Kev, why were you so desperate for me to bring me here that you would stoop to controlling another person like a puppet? You loath to give me any sort of attention and here you are forcing me to spend the night here. This just isn’t you. If I were to guess, I’d say I’m not here for Snowbert’s benefit but for the benefit of someone else. But whose benefit could it be? Alexander’s? Queen Cailia’s? Or possibly the Dynamic Ghoul Duo?” Daemeon looked around to see if anyone else had popped out of the ground. It didn’t matter who would benefit from this, Daemeon was stuck in here until daybeak.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sat May 17, 2014 5:48 am

Torch the alien's home to the ground? Not on the law's vigilant watch.

As silent as the grave and perfectly still, Judge Fear had been patiently waiting in the darkness of night. Alongside the armoured Dark Judge was his faithful brother and fellow wielder of the law, Judge Mortis, and together they had journeyed on foot to Kev's residence. It had been a pleasant albeit eager walk, for justice had taken the forefront of their collective thoughts. A sinner was scheduled to be purged on this day, yes. A sinner by the name of Daemeon, a demon who cared not for others and was sloppy in his actions. Such a disregard for responsibility was to be the fool's own undoing, and very soon... Right now, in fact.

Two pinpricks of life were detected upon the horizon, their unique signatures visible as clear as day. One had to be Kev, for he was undoubtedly the most vibrant of the pair. As for the second, that had to be none other than Daemeon himself. There was a third, however... This mysterious entity was familiar but the Dark Judge already knew they would not be a bother. Perhaps they may like to spectate, or even participate, in a good helping of justice?

A sickly hand wordlessly motioned to its rotten counterpart and shadows enveloped the two ghouls. Let the hunt... begin.

Quietly did Judge Fear race through the meadow, his footfalls graced by the shades he so commanded. No sound, no panting breath, no rustling of his cape and chains; just the icy passing of death as it swiftly traveled to the cottage. Judge Mortis, too, was aided by umbrae and temporarily liberated from the groans of his decaying, morbid body. Together the two Dark Judges were able to effortlessly cut through the cool blades of grass and were upon Kev and his unwitting guest at once. But why waste this perfect opportunity with insignificant speech? Judge Fear wanted Daemeon dead and he wanted him dead now, the armoured ghoul already reaching down to remove a polished mantrap from his bony hip. Let the grass be stained with this sinner's wicked blood, let the air smell heavy of Daemeon's fear! Let justice's will at last be done!

...rattle, rattle, WHAP!

Out from the gloomy darkness the Dark Judge leaped, cape trailing behind his towering form with the interior of his helm glowing bright. He wasted no time and enthusiastically sought to bludgeon in the side of Daemeon's head with the steely weapon. "Greetingsss, Daemeon!" he loudly hissed, otherworldly voice booming. Such happiness could not, and would not, be restrained. "We have come to judge you!" Thrice did he strike and thrice did he seek to rupture Daemeon's skull, this night having been long awaited. Judge Fear managed to stay his hand however, covered in the demon's blood or not, and he stepped aside to let his brother continue with the good work. And as for Kev? The ghoul knew better than to cast a glance, even a cursory one, the alien's way. Instead he pretended to act as if Kev was not there and would not spoil their element of surprise. A mental link was shared between both Mortis and Kev.

You may dissspenssse with judgement whenever you are ready, friend.

Judge Fear: The Aspect of Death

HP: 390/390
    DP: 40/40
    AP: 62/68 (-6AP)

Power: The Cowardly Assassin (+1 coin to melee attacks)
    Target: Daemeon

Action: taking a more "hands-on" approach

Last edited by Judge Fear on Sat May 17, 2014 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat May 17, 2014 5:48 am

The member 'Judge Fear' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 31, 34, 24

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Sat May 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Indeed, the only one who had such clearance to willfully burn down a structure was Judge Fire. Guess who had not joined the two lawmen on their arrival to this land...

Being granted the blessing of undeath certainly denied the ghoul a few trivial pleasures, the feeing of a cool breeze upon his bony face, grass beneath his feet and scent of clean country air. Trivial, for what could beat the sounds of silence as the two Dark Judges walked, encompassing darkness that swallowed the entirety of the surrounding hills and fields. There was no need for the breeze or the song of birds and crickets, for there was nothing better than the final fading cries and breaths of the judged, and the lingering memory of decay's satisfying scent. Soon such sounds and memories would arrive again, for their walk was with purpose and made swift on the cloak of shadow.

Swift, for their convicted sinner was one who was prone to cowardice.

When beckoned, Mortis took pace just behind his brother, his rotten limbs carrying him through the darkness with a supernatural speed that belied his rotting host. While his brother swung about a mantrap with earnest, the sheep-skulled ghoul curled his claws eagerly awaiting the moment they would sink into flesh. Sinful flesh. It was not long before Judge fear made his sudden emergence from the dark, jagged metal teeth sinking into Daemeon's hide. Twice did it draw blood, the sound of jagged teeth sinking into a sinner music to his ears.

While his brother was busy giving his greetings, Mortis emerged silently, only a low hiss emanating from his rancid vessel. Oh, the ways he could make this sinner scream. There was no need to survey the area, the both of them knew just who occupied the area of Kev's residence this evening. His claws curled and popped as he quickly approached after Judge Fear had stepped aside and gave an inviting gesture. Oh yes, he would certainly make good on continuing what his brother in justice had started. Swiftly his towering form was son looming over the pitiful demon, both of his claws striking outward to wrap around his neck.

Soon, Daemeon would feel his skin begin to pull tight and grow thin. Muscle would atrophy, his flesh started to grown rancid and stink of unnatural rot as his body began to decay under Judge Mortis' rotting touch.

DP: 15/15
    HP: 110/110
    AP: 16/12

Touch of Mortis (decay!):

--Mortis' hands are grotesquely decayed, with long yellowed claws curling from their tips. The flesh had greened and started to split apart long ago, tight upon the musculature and tendons beneath.

Along with being gristly to behold, Judge Mortis' claws are quite fearsome, decaying anything they touch, whether it be flesh, metal or any other perishable item or structure.

Specifics: 3d/1c

AP Cost currently: 2AP per use
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat May 17, 2014 9:59 pm

The member 'Judge Mortis' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 3, 8, 10, 7, 9, 2
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat May 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Kev rolled his eyes at Daemeon's opinion that the cottage needed redecorating and was about to answer him when he started cackling at some sort of...joke. One Kev didn't really understand or get. "No, actually. I found it with a friend and we fixed it up. As you noted yourself, I don't usually use my power. You were a special case." Veeery special. He raised a brow at Daemeon's serious face and kept a calm demeanor, shrugging. "You were going to teleport me here in the first place, remember? As for why I wanted you to come here with me...maybe I just didn't want to walk alone. This place can be so dangerous, I'm sure you wouldn't allow anyone to hurt me and my 'attractive' bruuka." The demon had deemed his behind to be very nice in the past. Daemeon seemed to be catching on fast, the alien seemed to ignore his question and his guesses, looking around the surrounding area instead.

Where were they...

All at once, both Judges did appear. From the darkness they came, running fast and hard. Neither spoke much, for this was no time for talk. This was no court, this was an execution, pure and simple. "See? Told you this place was dangerous." He remarked dryly, taking a few steps back from the demon so as to not accidentally get struck. Judge Fear struck at Daemeon's head three times, seeming to hit him twice of the three, before stepping to the side.

Judge Fear wrote:
    You may dissspenssse with judgement whenever you are ready, friend.

The sudden voice startled him for a moment, he nodded slightly to show he had heard. Would he even need to, though? It seemed the Judges had it covered for now. Judge Mortis was next, stepping up and wrapping both hands around Daemeon's neck. The effect was instant, skin peeling and rotting, creating quite the dastardly smell. Kev covered his nose briefly. Seeing him hurt in such a way that was so similar to Jak's death drew a brief shiver to his spine. He had to banish any sympathy for Daemeon, though. He didn't deserve it. He brought this upon himself. Despite the attack, Daemeon was still alive and kicking, so perhaps now was a good time to enact some judgement.

He stepped forward, glaring down at the demon. If only he had a bible to whack him with! "For crimes against the citizens of Portal Breach, you are being judged by the honorable Judges Fear and Mortis. You have been deemed guilty. Behave, or this will happen again, Dam-dam." He raised both palms out towards the demon and clicked his wrists together to activate his gloves, flames soon washing over the demon.

---
    (650/650) HP
    (114/120) AP

- Flamethrower Spray: 1 Coin / 2 Die

Level 40+:
    2 dice, 1 coinflip = 3 AP
    4 dice, 2 coinflips = 6 AP
    6 dice, 3 coinflips = 9 AP

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat May 17, 2014 10:39 pm

The member 'Kev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 24, 24, 10, 50
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Sun May 18, 2014 12:30 am

The other signature the Dark Judge picked up was none other than his favorite furry sinner.

The Digimon was sleeping soundly on the couch, waiting patiently for Kev to return. As Nym recalled, the alien could spend some nights in the city till 10, midnight, you even spend the night over. Being this late wasn't a surprise to Nym, so he had taken a seat on the couch just in case Kev did get home earlier, reading a book to occupy his mind. It had gotten to about a quarter to midnight before he had fallen asleep, book on his face and flat on his back upon the couch. Deep in a dream of evolution, Nym could hear something outside. It beckoned him from his dream, his ear wiggling to perk up and listen.

"hmg... huh...?" Nym yawned, ear still perked up towards the noise as he lazily stood upon the couch and peeked past a curtain in the window, only an eye visible. Those voices... one sounded familiar--much like Kev--but the other... he had no idea. The voice wasn't familiar, and he saw the strange man, still quite unfamiliar to him. What were they talking about, anyway? I wonder what Kev's doing... Nym thought and tried to listen. The words were too muffled, and only very few simple words could be made out, but none enough to be coherent.

The other man suddenly was sent flying as something large and metal struck him in the head. Nym jumped back and fell unto the floor, startled by the action, and managed to get up in time to see it happen twice more, with the culprit's voice lingering in the air, like a deep warning siren before the storms. Oh no! Kev! Nym's first thought sprang into his head, wondering if the Judge would soon be attacking Kev next. As someone else appeared, garb somewhat similar to Fear, except the lack of a cape and a skull for a head, a feeling of stone and dread fell over the Digimon, causing him to feel heavy, and unable to more for a moment. It felt like fear--but not of the two who were there. No, fear of losing Kev! His mind fell blank with only the subject of helping Kev there. Leaping to his feet and grabbing a hold of the door, it swung open and revealed...

...Kev... wrote:"For crimes against the citizens of Portal Breach, you are being judged by the honorable Judges Fear and Mortis. You have been deemed guilty."

Wh... what?

The door closed swiftly, but wasn't slammed. A small crack could be noticed by those with good eyes, as Nym watched, far more confused than terrified, as Kev seemed to attack the man that the others were. But why? Why would Kev do something like that? Wasn't Judge Fear not someone to be around? The thoughts that came through made it harder for him to watch, but it was much like a bad wreck. It was horrible, but intense enough you couldn't look away. Nym wanted to see and listen to what was going on... maybe he'd get some answers.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 am

“How nice. Wonder what happened to its former owner.” Daemeon placed his hands in his pockets. He chuckled as Kev mention his ‘attractice bruuka.’ “I made a deal with you not to hit on you anymore Kev. Remember, I’m holding to it… for now. As for the ‘this place can be so dangerous’ bullshit, I’m not buying it. The most dangerous thing that lives here is either you or your attack llama, I think that’s what you called it. You are physically strong Kev but choose not to use it. That makes you weak. But enough talk, let’s go-” Then they struck.

Daemeon cackled with delight as he felt Fear’s cold mantrap collided with his skin. The dull pain felt so enjoyable, the demon was having a hard time containing himself. “OH MY KEEPER OF THE DAMNED! THIS FEELS FUCKING AMAZING!” Fear’s mantrap struck again and the demon couldn’t help but release a cry of pure ecstasy. “OH YEAH! HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!” He face was now twisted into some ungodly smile. His voice shifted from its normal calm tone to a demented and crazed tone. It would cause blood to freeze in a mortal man. He knew damn well that he would not make it to dawn. Kev had managed to trap me here and had Judge Fear waiting. Daemoen was fully ready for the third attack to land but it didn’t. Damn, the other two are wearing off. But anyways, this is why Kev wanted me to come here. So he and Fear could gank me. Oh wait! Someone else! Who could it be?

Out stepped Judge Mortis. Should’ve known he would be here too. Brotherly love and all that garbage. What will he do to me? Daemeon watched as his skin began to rot before his very eyes. “Fascinating! You are able to accelerate the aging process according to your whim! Absolutely intriguing!” Thankfully Fear’s blunt attacks sting. Daemeon used this to keep him in his state of madness. Normally he would freak out since his handsome figure was melting before his eyes. He listened to Fear and Kev. Madness made him a better listener sometimes. Other times, it made him a better killer.

“Now then, gentlemen.” Daemeon looked back over to Fear and Kev since they had spoken. He chuckled at Kev’s attempt to be adorable. It was in fact adorable in Daemeon’s mind.  He lost it once again as Kev’s flame attack missed him completely. After calming back down, the demon spoke. “Yes, Kev. This place is dangerous and behave is my middle name. Now Fear, please makes this enjoyable. I am nowhere near the strength to take you on. I’ll try and make this sound painful as possible.”

Daemeon wasn’t stupid. He had done the math multiple times in his head, came with numerous strategies, and thought of possible bargains but all ended in his demise. He couldn’t teleport away since he had to spend the night at Kev’s house and he didn’t have the power to fight back for long. At least Alex isn’t here to see this. Wait, he would probably try and ‘save my skin.’ Tsh, he would only get himself killed in the process. The demon clapped his hands and rushed at the trio. “COME ON! GIVE ME THE BACON!”

The lunatic was being reckless now. Pure recklessness. No weapon. No back up plan. Not a thing. He did do one thing though, snapped his fingers. A ring of violet fire bursted to life where he had been standing. The began to spread, burning everything in their path. Well, all except Daemeon. They attached to his clothing and became flaming armor. If you can’t kill them, make them burn! With that, Daemeon was out of juice.

C=====================>
    Dark Energy: Going Down in a Blaze of Glory -1AP (Targeted at Kev)

HP: 30/110 (-25% reduction against melee and fire attacks)
    AP: 0/16

Last edited by Daemeon on Mon May 19, 2014 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 am

The member 'Daemeon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 8, 9
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sun May 18, 2014 5:26 am

Attaboy! wrote:"For crimes against the citizens of Portal Breach, you are being judged by the honorable Judges Fear and Mortis. You have been deemed guilty. Behave, or this will happen again, Dam-dam."

A pity none of Kev's blows had landed, however.

Fortunately Judge Mortis had been in top shape this early morn, eager claws fast at work. Within mere seconds Daemeon's skin began to effortlessly rot away, layers upon layers of cells deteriorating into decent-sized flakes. The aroma of putrid flesh ought to be pleasing, but the Dark Judge idly wondered... Would such a graphic sight be captivating enough for a young pup? Perhaps and perhaps not, although the ghoul found his attention split as Daemeon thought to enjoy himself. What did this gibbering fool have to say...

This was amazing, he said.
    Hit him more, he said.

Judge Fear spoke not a word and instead paid Daemeon no attention. That's all the incompetent demon wanted, really. And as for the purple flames and conjured armour? The Dark Judge casually stepped aside and began stamping out the rogue embers with his feet. He felt no pain and he most certainly wasn't deterred by the sight of fire; a certain brother missing-in-action would have surely mocked Judge Fear if he was. The grass no longer ablaze and Kev's house relatively safe for the time being, the ghoul could now afford to pay Daemeon another visit. With justice, of course. This was the perfect opportunity to use one of his many chains and Judge Fear was rather bored of listening to Daemeon's childish mannerisms. He expertly threw several thick cables of linked steel around the demon's neck and promptly began to reel his prize in, Daemeon's windpipe soon to be worse for wear. Suffocation was not how this particularly repetitive madman will go, alas.

For all his trouble and energy and for Daemeon's endless font of stupidity, the Dark Judge would not be the one purging the demon for his crimes. That task rested solely upon Kev's shoulders and Judge Fear looked to the alien expectantly, Daemeon within his ice-cold clutches.

"Purge thisss sssinner and be rid of hisss taint," instructed the ghoul. Ignore the fool's worthless words and take control of this situation, as you had been meant to.

Judge Fear: The Aspect of Death

HP: 390/390
    DP: 40/40
    AP: 63/68 (+1AP)

Power: --
    Target: Daemeon

Action: waiting for Kev to finish the session

RPer Note: I first had Judge Fear attack Daemeon thinking to end the fight and collect a trophy; however, this contradicts the Dark Judge's intended "growth" for the alien. An error on my part due to haste. Below will be the original outcome should anyone wish to note it. If everyone in this thread still prefers the attack listed below, I'll re-edit this post to the previous.

Additionally, no trophy will be taken as an attempt has already been made ; it was unsuccessful.

Spoiler:
    The member 'Judge Fear' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 7, 16, 2

#2 'Coin Flip' :

Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Sun May 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Under the assault of Judge Fear's merciless mantraps and Mortis' painful touch of decay... The idiotic demon laughed. No, he begged for more from the both of them. What an odd sinner this Daemeon was, but strange fetishes aside, this creature was not long for this world. His lively essence drained with every passing moment Judge Mortis' fingers continued to squeeze the demon's throat. However, he would not be the one to take Daemaon's life this dark night.

As he noticed the demon teeter on the precipice of death, Mortis released him from his grip and stepped aside. The maddened fool may have found this ghoul's ability to be fascinating, but to him, this creature, this sinner who thought himself able to slight others and get away with it, was no more than another common criminal that desperately required judgement. One that would be carried out by the green scaled sinner himself, Kev.

A citizen's judgement was not usually allowed, but in this case... The alien deserved some amount of retribution for all that had been done.

Now for the reason why a citizen's judgement was usually not allowed. Shambling back over to stand next to Judge Fear, Mortis beheld as Kev tapped his wrists together and produced a stream of flame from his palms. Apparently Judge Fire's way of purging was a popular theme here. Of course, fire did have plenty of practical uses in judgement, but that was only when one wielding it actually managed to ignite someone. Which he failed to.

Instead, it was Daemeon who had ignited himself and part of Kev's lawn. Violet flames were side stepped and patted out with a foot, the sheep skulled ghoul mirroring his brother before speaking. "You have added defacing of private property to your sssentence, Daemeon." He hissed flatly. However, with everything else he had done it all only amounted to one long death sentence. Perhaps even multiple ones if the fool was as stubborn as he was flamboyant, which he undoubtedly would be. Here death was only a temporary imprisonment, and prison sentences tended to be quite useless. All the more reason to go for a more final approach regarding the law and those who defied it.

Try killing him with ssssomething that cannot be so easssily evaded. Mortis advised over the mental link. There had to be something that the green alien could do that Daemeon would not be able to see coming.

DP: 15/15
    HP: 110/110
    AP: 16/13
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun May 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Daemeon wrote:“You are physically strong Kev but choose not to use it. That makes you weak.”

The alien shot the man a glare at that. Weak? He'd controlled Daemeon like a puppet and forced him here! How's that for weak?! The glare changed into a wince when after being attacked, Daemeon...seemed turned on again. He clasped his hands over his head, deeply unsettled by the fact that Daemeon liked this. "Keep it down!" What was he trying to do, wake up everyone in a five mile radius? Kev's attack came...and went. Avoided. And Daemeon laughed, laughed hysterically. It made him bristle with indignant anger, and he lashed out accordingly. "Behave, your middle name?! You told me all this time that you were behaving! And then I find out you have a stupid experiment with crystals going on! N-not that I expected you to tell me your evil plans but--THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY, DAEMEON! You're reckless, and who knows what's going to happen now, thanks to you and your meddling?!" He still had to get in touch with Shiro and Ana, make sure the crystals they had received weren't doing anything to them. Nyreena had presumably died, her connection to Daemeon severed after. And Alexander...he'd have to find especially quickly.

Daemeon rushed forward, with a most...confusing yell. "Bacon...?" Purple fire sprang up around Daemeon and spread in a circle. The grass in the immediate area was scorched, and some of the fire itself made its way towards Kev, who brought his arms up to take the brunt of it. He hissed in slight pain, but the pain was only slight. Barely a burn! He brought his hands down and looked down to his yard. Rather than get angry though, he just sighed. Dealing with Daemeon was much more exhausting then he had figured it'd be. Emotionally, he tried to keep the demon at arm's length, to keep from giving him some sort of satisfaction in his reaction. Though, that had obviously failed. He glanced at the Judges, who...didn't attack back. Instead, they offered the last blow to him.

"Are you sure?" His own attack just a moment ago had...failed spectacularly. Hysterically, if Daemeon's reaction was any indication. He glanced to Judge Mortis, considering his psychic words. "I think I have something..." They could end this quickly, he could go to sleep, and the Judges could...do whatever they do to pass the time. He focused on Daemeon, concentrating and clearing his mind. Since the Judges were psychic, and there were some in and around his cottage that were asleep that he didn't want to wake up, he'd try to focus this attack; so only Daemeon would hear it. At least, hear it to the point of getting hurt or waking up.

His fists curled and uncurled as he focused hard on Daemeon's bright little mind only. If he were paying close attention, he would have noticed Nym's own mind was up and about rather than asleep, but he was all focused on Daemeon. On making him pay for hurting people throughout his whole stay on the Breach. And getting that much closer to taking down Ridley, once and for all. Daemeon's head filled with a terrible screech, liable to cause quite the killer headache.

---
    (633/650) HP
    (89/120) AP

Side-Splitting Headache (unmissable):

--Letting out a terrible, telepathic shriek or wail, Kev's opponent feels an unavoidable pain in their very brain. The pressure from the shriek or wail is terrible, liable to make the head throb and ache.

Specifics: roll three (3) die ; they cannot miss

AP Cost: 25AP ; five turn cooldown

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar: