Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Mission: 001 (Part2)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Mon May 26, 2014 11:22 pm

The Judge’s comment left a lot for Xavier to question. What did he have in mind? How long was he going to be tortured until the lawman took his life? Many more question swirled around his mind but he didn’t dwell on them. All of his mental focus went to preparing for the torture that lay ahead of him. Whatever the psycho had planned, it was going to painful.

The sharp whistle added some clue to Fear’s plans. By the pitch of it and the sounds that followed, the assassin could deduce that dogs were involved. Ah shit, I’m going to be mauled by dogs. This is going to be fan-tucking-fastic. If Xavier still had his eyes, they would definitely be the definition of unamused. Using dogs to torture suspects was only used for serious matters back home. With the medical technology they had, doctors could health any physical injury no matter how serious. But here, Xavier knew this was just a way to get him to scream out in pain. He was going to try his hardest not to give Fear what he wanted.

The teeth broke Xavier’s unique carbon skin and the stench of iron filled the air. Dark blood slowly pumping out of his injuries as the dogs tore at his skin making wounds larger or adding new ones. Xavier had tried to keep his peace but couldn’t for long. Agonizing screams filled the lot as he tried to relieve himself from this pain. He had been through a lot of tortures back home but none as severe as this. His armor did its best to protect him but it wasn’t much. He could barely bring himself to his feet. All he could do his thrash and get the dogs off of him.

What could I even do? He thought. I can’t see a damn thing and Fear will just toy with me. The assassin couldn’t pick out the lawman’s stench amongst the copious mounds of rubbish and garbage. And the sound of dogs bark cancelled out the Dark Judge’s leather suit. It was safe to say Xavier was very out of luck right now. He would try to escape but something kept him here. It was like something tethered him here.

<============================================================>

On the ground with the dogs
    Decisive Strike:

ARMOR POINTS: 0/20
    HP: 112/200
    AP: 27/30
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Tue May 27, 2014 4:59 am

Ahh... the sweet, sweet howls of the damned. Beg for atonement, assassin, beg!

The intoxicating aroma of Xavier's metallic blood drove the dogs into a ravenous frenzy, their armoured master content to dine upon his victim's excruciating agony. Thrash as much as you desire, boy. Your fate was sealed and this time you will not escape. You are correct, a sickly whisper entered Xavier's private thoughts. Have you already forgotten that your enemy was a competent psychic? Faint laughter echoed between Xavier's bloodied ears as the Dark Judge continued, I will toy with you; to the point where you ssshall never forget thisss intimate evening. You had managed to disrespect the ghoul once a few weeks ago and that had been a miscalculation on his part. But to erroneously think that you will flee a second time, however...

An aggravated hiss escaped the ghoul's grinning helm and Judge Fear's judgement was not to be denied. "Feassst upon him, my hungry petsss..." the undead fiend coaxed, psychic tendrils worming deeper within feral minds. "Feassst and sssavour hisss flesssh. Let no ssscrap go unnoticed, for you dessserve thisss meal."

The master called and they obeyed, dozens of frothy mouths and rapid paws shredding into Xavier's oozing sores.

Judge Fear: The Aspect of Death

HP: 390/390
    DP: 31/40
    AP: 51/68 (-3AP)

Power: --
    Target: Xavier Valiante

Action: devour the assassin, devour!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue May 27, 2014 4:59 am

The member 'Judge Fear' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 11, 9, 16

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Wed May 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Shrieks and screams kept coming from Xavier as the dogs continued to maul him. They were getting more and more savage as they tried to break through his armor and carbon-strengthened skin. His iron rich blood was beginning to stain his clothes and the ground around him. He could even smell it in the air.

“Get out of my head, creep!” If there was one thing Xavier hated the most, it was people getting in his head. He was afraid of them triggering painful memories. That is the last thing Fear needed to do, torment him on a psychological level. That would make the situation a whole lot easier.

The larger dogs continued bite his black armor whiles some of the smaller ones began digging their muzzles into his open wounds. Those beasts began gnawing at his bones trying to break them. “Little bastards!” Xavier tried to kick those mongrels away. “Get your jaws out of my body!”

Even though Xavier didn’t have eyes, he angrily looked over at Fear. “How about you take my life instead of these mutts? Afraid of something going wrong? Prove that you are a force to fear and not a weak bitch hiding behind dogs!” Yeah, Xavier this wasn’t your smartest plan.

Decisive Strike:

HP: 97/200
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Thu May 29, 2014 4:10 am

Get out of his head?

Asss you wisssh. Tempting, very tempting, to continue forcing himself deeper into Xavier's unguarded mind. Alas, it just so happened that Judge Fear was not interested in entertaining a bout of psychological torture with the assassin. Why, whatever for? Military background, questionable origins, hands forever stained with the blood of his enemies; all very boring details that concerned the Dark Judge not. He simply vacated the boy's mind with a sadistic pinch and kept his focus trained upon the corporeal. "What a little monssster you are," Judge Fear hissed, observing several of the smaller breeds harshly kicked aside. They whimpered and hobbled off to the side, licking their fresh wounds. "Thessse poor animalsss sssimply want a meal, Xavier. Are you ssso ssselfisssh asss to deny them a meager bite? There isss plenty of you to go around, do not be ssstingy."

Mindless Drivel wrote:“How about you take my life instead of these mutts? Afraid of something going wrong? Prove that you are a force to fear and not a weak bitch hiding behind dogs!”

The Dark Judge glanced up from buffing his grotesque fingernails and casually replied, "I'll be getting to that, pleassse be patient." And as for him being afraid? "My, you mussst really think a guardian angel isss with you tonight. To be perfectly honessst with you, everything isss going exactly asss planned; right down to the, quote on quote, "enchanted" armour you wear," the ghoul smugly returned. The part about proving himself and being a weak - ahem - bitch, however...

"Sssuch vulgarity. That sssimply will not do when you addressss a Judge of the law." Considering how well this fight was going and how the assassin now looked as if he had fallen into some person-sized meat grinder, Judge Fear felt as if he had nothing to prove whatsoever. Even then, why should he need to prove himself before this iniquitous mortal? Still, the Dark Judge ought not to let Xavier mouth off and think to get away with childish obscenities. It was all a matter of principle, really. Gemstone dagger still in hand and idly tracing its sharpened edge with a rotten finger, the ghoul let out another eerie whistle. At once the strays obeyed, ears perking up at their master's piercing call. "That isss quite enough, my petsss..." rasped Judge Fear. He held up a claw and pointed it downward, indicating his next command. "Sssit."

And so they sat - all several hundred pounds of them on Xavier's prone body. "Good doggiesss."

Shambling at the speed of molasses, this old and ragged corpse took its sweet time approaching the side of Xavier's badly-mauled face. "Greetingsss again," the Dark Judge hissed, staring down at his defenseless victim. A leathery foot was firmly planted against the assassin's neck, the nauseating aroma of death and decay grossly overpowering. "I do believe you called me sssomething unpleasssant. It rather hurt my feelingsss..." If the boy believed this for a second then he was an ever bigger fool than realized.

Judge Fear squat low, all seven-and-a-half feet of him, and he playfully tapped the side of Xavier's disfigured face using the dagger's bloodstained tip. "Rude, rude, rude. You are nothing but a rude and boorisssh fellow. What are we doing to do about that?" he asked with a slight tilt of his helm. The ghoul appeared to give this some thought, but not for very long. "Ah, I know jussst the thing." Just the thing, indeed.

With a very strong grip that only undeath could bestow, Judge Fear forced the assassin's jaw open so he could peer further within. Teeth, a uvula, and lots of saliva... No, no. None of these things were what the Dark Judge sought. Oh, but that thick muscle right there? Yes, that is precisely on the mind. Ghostly eyes fixated upon Xavier's wriggling tongue and the ghoul soon hissed with pleasure. "All that ssspewsss out from your mouth are insssolent falsssehoodsss. Like with your eyesss, I mussst remove the illnessss from itsss sssource. Hold ssstill, Xavier. My precisssion isss not what it usssed to be."

Plunging the dagger earthward, Judge Fear sliced at the assassin's tongue and thought to sever it entirely.

AP: 45/68 (-6AP)

Power: The Cowardly Assassin (+1 coin to melee attacks)

Action: cutting off Xavier's tongue -- if one coin is HIT, the job is imperfect and it hurts like no tomorrow ; if two are HIT, the assassin is without an intelligible comeback.

Update: there goes Xavier's tongue.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 29, 2014 4:10 am

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 10, 26

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 pm

The Judge was right. The ebony armor was supposed to protect Xavier and make it easier for him to take down Fear. So far it had done jack squat. It had done practically nothing to the undead lawman. Even a decent blow to the shoulder during the last fight seemed to heal by now. His armor wasn’t doing a thing to the Judge now. What the hell? Prixlezub said it would protect me and make it easier to take out the madman.

Xavier tried getting up once he felt the dogs’ hungry maws let go of him but was greeted by several hundred pounds of beast. Great, the dogs have me pinned down. Just fan-tucking-fastic! He tried to squirm his way of it this position but noting worked. He was even more of a sitting duck for the psychotic lawman.

The stench of Fear’s decaying body almost made Xavier vomit. The only things that stood in the way were a leathery foot on his throat and the fact he had nothing in his stomach. Thankful I can’t see his wretched face. That would surely make me have the dry heaves. He felt the tip of his dagger touch his face. This really can’t be good.

Judge Fear wrote:"I do believe you called me sssomething unpleasssant. It rather hurt my feelingsss..."

This creep had feelings shocker. Xavier tried to pull his head away from the dagger but could only go so far. He actually made his jugular an easy target. Come on, just cut it and let me bleed out!

It was then the Judge pried Xavier’s mouth open. NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! Undead freak in my bubble! Get out of my bubble! Xavier of course didn’t say this aloud. He didn’t want to give Fear the satisfaction of knowing about Xavier’s ‘bubble.’ I don’t not want to think about what he’ll do. Please let him keep all bodily fluids to himself. This thought made Xavier gag.

A muffled shriek rang out as the dagger plunged into the assassin’s tongue. So had been the Judge’s plan, cut out my tongue. Great. He could feel his iron rich blood fill his mouth. Great, I’ll probably drown on my own… blood… Xavier’s mind became hazy. The amount of blood lost was finally hitting him. He could barely think. At least… I’ll pass out soon…

HP: 55/200
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 am

But dearest Xavier, the Dark Judge had plans for you...

How delightful it was to hear his victim's dull moans of agony, the slippery and wet texture of Xavier's blood utterly exhilarating to the senses. Leathery fingers savoured every moment of it as the smell of death intensified. "All done," Judge Fear rasped. He dangled the assassin's writhing tongue before the dogs and casually tossed it to the sea of hungrily snapping teeth. It was gone in an instant. "I am pleasssed to announce that your sssurgery wasss a sssuccessss." But wait, what was this? The ghoul drew closer, much closer, and penetrated Xavier's bubble; his thoughts were as clear as day to the undead fiend. Rotten hands firmly pressed on the boy's chest and abdomen while that cruel, grinning helm listened for a - thump thump... thump thump! Ah, the sickness was still alive and strong! "It ssseemsss another operation isss in order," he hissed, quite delighted with the diagnosis.

Reaching for several thick chains and going about Xavier's professional treatment, Judge Fear began to hum as he worked. Even super-fiends hellbent on eradicating all life in the world needed a bit of music in their souls, no matter how black and wicked. Cumbersome links were tightly wound against the assassin's ankles and wrists, the Dark Judge binding Xavier into a steel-wrought cocoon. "Comfy?" the ghoul asked in-between harsh tugs. Of course the boy was, for he was in good hands and now lacked a tongue to properly express himself.

The task was soon finished and the Dark Judge rose to his towering height, ethereal eyes cast downward at his sinner. "Let'sss go for a walk, Xavier. The evening isss ssstill young and I rather enjoy our company." And so the ghoul proceeded to do just that, walking ahead while dragging a bleeding and weak Xavier close behind.

Dogs greedily lapped up the assassin's trailing blood and obediently followed their master.

AP: 41/68 (-4AP)

Power: The Cowardly Assassin (+1 coin to melee attacks)

Action: dragging Xavier along for the ride. If the damage rolled brings Xaver at 0 or into the negatives, automatically bring him to 1HP.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 am

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 28, 2

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:17 pm

The tortured assassin was still on the verge of consciousness as Fear listened to Xavier’s heartbeat. Son… of a… bitch… He was not yet at the point of blacking out, but hoping it would happen soon. It was only a matter of time since each heartbeat caused more and more metallic blood to leak out. He definitely wanted the psycho out of his personal space.

All Xavier had now were his hearing and sense of touch. There was no way Fear could rid of these but the metahuman had a feeling his captor didn’t want him to lose those senses. The chains made it even harder for Xavier to breath, granted he was already breathing lightly. The pavement didn’t help either. Each bump felt like a needle getting shot through his broken body. Come…o…on… Just… kill… me…

HP: 33/200
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:56 am

Xavier wrote:Come…o…on… Just… kill… me…

Beggars cannot be choosers.

Judge Fear pointedly ignored his victim's pleas for release, the Dark Judge having something else on the agenda. Yes, he could very well purge the assassin and be done with it. That would be all very routine and professional. Why right here, however? No, no. Xavier needed to be taught a lesson and one he shall never forget. That is why, after several agonizing minutes of toting around his moaning lugging and leaving a blood-streaked trail, the ghoul paused before a boulevard. It was eerily quiet, empty and devoid of any living soul at this hour.

"I am a pinch disssappointed with you." The Dark Judge's deep and resonating voice penetrated the silence, his vigilant gaze swiveling from left to right. Good, no one was here to disturb his work. He used this lull to his advantage and briefly looked over a heavy shoulder, continuing, "You didn't ssso much asss offer a valid offenssse. How can you call yourssself an assssassssin if you can barely concoct an intelligent ssscheme?" A pity, really. Judge Fear felt as if this boy was handed to him, that no meaningful satisfaction came as a result of Xavier's lackluster resistance. "I sssuppossse you are sssimply not a remarkable fellow," he hissed dejectedly.  But that was quite alright, because the ghoul knew just the thing to cement this evening into Xavier's mind.

Forever.

Whereas before the Dark Judge was content to drag his bleeding prize from the alleyway and induce further suffering, Judge Fear was now motivated to hoist the assassin up as if he were nothing more than a bag of feathers. Supernatural strength had its boons. "No matter. I will work with what I am given." Rotten claws reached for a chain and, with one effortless heave, the cumbersome links were tossed over a dingy lamppost. Judge Fear quickly anchored his steely line at the pillar's base and returned to his victim in short order.

"Ssstay awake," the undead fiend demanded, lightly placing a leathery foot upon Xavier's cheek. The horrid corpse smell ought to keep the boy conscious for a little while longer. "It isss not yet time for your ressst." Curled fingernails reached for his belt and a strange vial was retrieved from the Dark Judge's utility belt.

Pop!
    ...Ssssssssss!

Whatever was in that glass capsule was poured over Xavier's head and left to dribble into his open wounds, the aroma of burning flesh and noxious fumes thick. It wafted into the air along with wisps of smoke. Was this mysterious liquid poison or some type of acid? Ah, how merciful these would have been compared to the truth...

An agent. A painful and fast-working healing agent had been poured onto the boy. Make no mistake, however. It did not grant Xavier any stamina and it did not dull the throbbing pain coursing throughout his injured body.

Rather, it kept the assassin alive. Alive and more alert than he had been a few moments before.

It seems bleeding out was not in Xavier's cards.

Soon afterward the mauled boy was lifted into the air and left to dangle several meters above the ground. Here no dogs could get him, not with at least six feet of solid air between their fangs and his toes, which ruled out death by ravenous strays. The Dark Judge idly gave Xavier a push and studied the body's pendulum swing with the same hand. Good, very good. These chains ought to keep the assassin firmly in place. "Did you know that thisss isss one of the busssiessst ssstreetsss in the Outer Dissstrict?" A purely rhetorical question. "Yesss," the Dark Judge nodded. "Many sssinnersss frequent thisss avenue; perhapsss ssseveral thousssand in any given afternoon. You will not be without company on thisss day." Which ultimately meant...

The ghoul took a step back and hissed, "Your sssentence isss life." And note that this was not an act of mercy.

"For fleeing during your firssst judgement and for acting the role of a coward during our sssecond, I will not grant you what you ssseek. You are to live, Xavier Valiante. You are to remain disssplayed from thisss lamppost ssso that all may gaze upon you in abhorrence. You are to remain blind, to remain mute and ssseverely mutilated. You are to remain perfectly aware asss your body achesss for releassse, infection and misssery overcoming it. Thisss isss you sssentence and it isss fair." So said an impartial Judge of the law.

Verdict and punishment given, the ghoul had no reason to further entertain present company. He turned to the pack of panting dogs before him and gave another command. It will be their last. "Go." Go, his faithful servants, and descend upon the night. Go, and escort the wicked from this world and into the next. This was the hour of the righteous few who fought against the immortal tide of sin.

With loud and frenzied howls the hounds of death scattered in all directions, their maws and stomachs craving for flesh. Many unsuspecting bystanders will be attacked on this day lest their guard be lowered. Victims of a glorious revolution. And as for their leader?

A playful whistle and the light whirling of a chain reached Xavier's ears, gentle footsteps becoming steadily quieter and quieter.

Their leader vanished into the dead of night and never looked back.

Gone.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Disappointment was shared by two beings this eve.

Xavier, dear Xavier... The boy who dared to call himself competent, a professional in his field. An assassin in every self-proclamation of the word, apparently backed by his military background. How could such a person call himself a professional killer, a hired hand of death itself if they could not even take advantage of what was given to them. How much had his power grown since he had taken the armor? Far more than he was already that was for sure. Yet... There he was, mauled by dogs, bleeding, blinded and mute. Strung high on a light pole and left to ridicule, and all he could do was blame the generosity of his contractor, no, demand even more of them?

Foolish, immature, unproffessional.

No amount of armor had been conducted to keep the boy from fighting or standing on his own against the Dark Judge. His contractor was not to blame for his paralysis, his wounds or his lost pride. But they had witnessed, they had heard, and they had seen all they needed to know. Silently the armor unbound itself from Xavier's form, his prior strength fading until he was once again a ghost of his former self. No longer was he protected and supported by his stone uniform, the pieces swirling off on the passing breeze before searching to collect the missing daggers that had been so foolishly tossed like a child's plaything.

However, it was not only his deal that had been broken, but that of the armored ghoul as well. He knew what their deal had entailed, and he willingly forsake it for a means of swift, self satisfaction. Like a serpent the pieces slithered on the air, coiling about the discarded weaponry, a single glowing orange eye visible midst the swirling stone gazing back at the prone assassin. Shall it finish what had been started?

For a few moments it paused, as if thoughtful, before allowing itself to be swept away on chilled winds. Both were no longer of its concern, relieved of their agreements.
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Xavier didn’t even try to fight back or move. He couldn’t. His body was numb and all he had to look forward was Death’s cold embrace. So this is what it is like to die… He had never been this close to death in his life. The assassin had always managed to kill his target and escape before anyone noticed. But those targets had been human, easily killable. Fear was not human. No, he was undead. Xavier had no clue to kill the undead to begin with.

He had no clue how far they traveled or where they were. All he wanted to know is how much longer did he have to suffer. The metahuman didn’t want to be drug across the city until he died. He wanted his death to come sooner rather than later. Kind of weird since he is all for keeping his life but hey, death can return him to normal here. He didn’t want to be a sightless mute forever. Especially since being mute meant he could come up with any retorts for this long-winded lawman. He was undead so he didn’t have to breath.

A painful shriek escaped his lips as Fear poured the solution over his body. What the hell? Just kill me already! Don’t need to torture me anymore! Just kill me! He felt his body being hoisted up. What is the bastard doing to me now? The assassin felt more alert after the pain subsided. He so wanted to yell at Fear and see way he did but you know, Fear has his tongue.

Great, Fear is keeping me alive. Making me a spectacle, example of his handy work. Fan-tucking-fastic. Xavier let his head fall back. This was the ultimate form of torture. Leave a man begging for death to live but just barely. The assassin’s plan to get Fear to kill him in the end failed.

He heard Fear left. Great, alone with my thoughts, wonderful. Then he felt something on body move. What the now? His armor freed itself and Xavier felt his power dwindle. It was leaving him. He had failed Prixlezub again. Guess I deserve this. Looks like I’m not getting those metals. Soon the assassin was stripped of his armor and left for display. To stew in his own juices.
    Sho Minamimoto
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Post by Sho Minamimoto on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 pm

A regular and a frequent of the Outer District, Sho wasn't building garbage piles. Not right now, anyway. Having just finished building his latest piece of wonderful, lovely artwork, Sho had left it to move around. Portal City's Outer District was honestly a wonderful place. Better than his piles in Shibuya, as here... his piles didn't get taken away. Sure, the odd person ended up dismantling one for one reason or another, but unlike his garbage piles in his world, they weren't always completely removed and taken apart again. It was the best treatment he could possibly have hoped to receive.

Of course, there were the odd people that would sit on his garbage piles. He just didn't like it when that happened... when people sat on his piles. He didn't do anything about it, though. He was just happy enough that his piles of crap were left there. But today, now that he'd built one, he decided to go for a wander. He did this most days, because he looked similar to a thug and fit right in in the Outer District, full of crime-ridden scumbags and gangs. He'd been noticed by them because of his unique art taste, but the only times he really did anything were when he was yelling at people through his megaphone.

Today was a weird day, it seemed. As he walked down the streets, a couple of dogs ran past him, one taking one way away and another taking the other way. He wasn't too fond of dogs, honestly. Dogs weren't too fond of him. Not that he was bothered, but he was used to having to yell at them with the megaphone. Dogs have a sense of hearing that was pretty good, soooo... Sho wasn't in their good books, ESPECIALLY not after yelling at them like that. It just made them hate him more.

Walking further, Sho passed through the area in which Judge Fear and Xavier previously had their little tiff. Nothing really of interest to him was there, and there was no reason for suspicion at all, so he carried on walking. And then, after a short while, he entered a boulevard. On one of the lampposts that let out a dim, obscure light was a man, tied up. Sho walked up to this man. He was very high up. Very high up indeed. "Chains? You intriguing integer." No-one was usually tied up like this. Evidently this guy had done something to piss someone off.

"Well, aren't you out of your vector. You hanging hexadecimal. Hahahahaha! I'll leave you to hang a little longer." He kept on walking, his odd maths-influenced voice fading into the night alongside his footsteps as he did so.

"2-3, 2-3..."

Got permission from Judge Fear to post. However, if you have a problem with Sho's observation, feel free to PM me.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:12 pm