Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Re: Right Deal, Wrong Location

Post by Daemeon on Fri May 16, 2014 8:43 pm

“It seems that way.” Daemeon chuckled as he placed his hands in his pockets then looked up to the sky. “I figured I had enough energy for all these trips but apparently not. So as I figure right now, I have enough mojo to get myself home safely.” Kevvy is obviously beyond pissed but doing his best to control himself. Wonder why he just doesn’t let it all out. Why doesn’t he waste me right here then? He could probably do it in one brutal hit. But he is choosing to keep his temper… Oh well. I figured the last part about not being able to teleport him home would put him over the edge.

The demon listened to Kev’s offer of walking home with him. Odd… He wants me to walk home with him. For someone who hates just me being near him, he sure cuddly tonight. The demon kept his unholy eyes locked on Kev. There was a break in the green being’s blank face but it quickly sealed itself. Interesting. Then came the question about Snowbert. This was strange. I told him once before that Snowbert wouldn’t melt. If I hadn’t, why not discuss it here? Why give up the location of his sanctuary from me just to inquire about something he already knows and to tell me a new bit of information about him? The trade would seem to weigh heavily in my favor. Wouldn’t expect Kev to do that. “Counter off, my dear business partner. We stay here and you tell me more about your psychic powers. I already told all you need to know about Snowbert weeks ago. Back when there was still snow on the ground. Remember?” Daemeon hopped on the false grave once more and took a seat there. He crossed his legs and looked at Kev. That was the second time tonight Kev asked a question he already knew the answer to. Kev, are you slipping?
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri May 16, 2014 9:03 pm

"You're lucky your mistake brought us here instead of somewhere extremely far away. At least here, I don't have far to walk to get back home." Convenient that he had enough energy to get himself home though. Wonder why he was so low on it in the first place. Maybe teleporting was just an exhausting thing to do. Eye contact was kept as Kev gave his offer...and Daemeon refused. "What." His fingers curled into fist and the blank mask broke out into a stare of pure anger.

"You've been giving me half-answers all this time! Barely explaining anything! You expect me to know how your magic works?! You shrugged at me and said you weren't sure what the summer heat would do, you said you never tried setting him on fire! Or something along those lines! You created him because you were bored, pretended to be daddy for as long as it suited you and then you handed him over to me and expected me to know how to take care of an enchanted snowball! And when I ask you about it, you give me vague answers, or in the case of here and now, refuse to!" Kev lunged forward and grabbed Daemeon by the shoulders, jerking him off of the gravestone.

"You want to know how my psychic powers work? Here's a demonstration." He maintained eye contact, refusing to break away from Daemeon's gaze. Black eyes on black, he focused as hard as he could and prayed to the Gods that this time, he'd succeed. "Come to my house and spend the night with me, Daemeon."

---
    (650/650) HP
    (116/120) AP

Mental Suggestion (telepathic):

--Carefully connecting his mind to another’s, Kev can slip a mental suggestion through the minds natural defenses. No matter the training or mental immunity, everyone’s mind has some crack that can be exploited.

Specifics: flip three coins

x0 HIT: nothing happens
    x1 HIT: doesn't work and opponent knows what's happening
    x2 HIT: works, but opponent may break free with a coin
    x3 HIT: works fully, opponent must follow suggestion

NOTE: cannot be used to kill the opponent

AP Cost: can only be used every other turn -3 AP per use

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Fri May 16, 2014 9:03 pm

The member 'Kev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Fri May 16, 2014 9:36 pm

And there it is! Kev’s breakdown! His mask is gone, shattered into dust now. His raw emotion was a delight for Daemeon, a spectacular firework show for the demon. Rage and anger burning as bright as any lava erupt from a lifeless volcano. Spewing embers that would light any vegetation nearby and cause a roaring beast to engulf all in its path. This is what these base emotions did when lit, they tear a person’s rational thinking to shreds. Daemeon was chuckling humorously as Kev broke. “I gave you straight forward answers. Everything I know at the moment. The test is still going on. The results aren’t in yet but they will be soon.” He smirked.

Oh my… Kevvy-kins is getting physical. He’s a rough little guy. Too bad I promised not toy with him sexual anymore. I could have some real fun with this. “A demonstration? Alrighty then but remember, I promised you that I would not try any tricks or anything that could do lasting harm to you on any sort of level. I expect the same but of course, that was not in the agreement. I figured a man of your stature and social standing would do the same and not double cross me. Of course if you did, you would be lower than scum then.” With that, Daemeon stared into Kev’s eyes. A familiar sensation brushed against his mind but it was stronger than before. He felt like he had to obey Kev’s words. Like I’ll be an obedient dog for someone else. I like my freedom! Daemeon began to fight it but if he lost, he would go with Kev.

Last edited by Daemeon on Fri May 16, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Fri May 16, 2014 9:36 pm

The member 'Daemeon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri May 16, 2014 10:22 pm

"Is everything an experiment to you?! Can't you just think things through before you do them? Before you create a living creature and hand him off on me?" Daemeon flew by the seat of his pants, and it was reckless. If it were something minor, it wouldn't be any of Kev's business, but the things he did involved the lives of others. What if those crystals killed people the moment they touched them? What would Daemeon have done then?

Daemeon wrote:“I figured a man of your stature and social standing would do the same and not double cross me. Of course if you did, you would be lower than scum then.”

The alien shook his head. "That's your mistake, Daemeon. You see the world in black and white. I'm gray. I don't trust you or your word, just a few days ago you were trying to trick me into selling crystals in my store to corrupt my customers. Just a week or two ago you were flirty with me and it made me uncomfortable. You've corrupted Alexander on a whim, you've given Shiro's sister those crystals, you've gotten Nyreena under control and used her against Alexander as well. I don't trust you, not a single bit." He felt the demon struggle against his command for a moment, he put up a rather good fight. In the end, however, it felt as if Kev's suggestion worked. The alien released the demon and turned away, feeling some amount of guilt. He hadn't wanted to use his power, but he had to. He really, really had to. Daemeon was unpredictable, and all he had done while he was here was hurt people. He didn't care much for his stature or social standing.

"Come along, Daemeon. Won't take too long to get to my house." He waved a hand briefly and walked away from the gravestone and further into the heartlands.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Fri May 16, 2014 11:10 pm

“Why of course everything is an experiment to me.” Daemeon chuckled as he walked over to his weapon and slid it up his sleeve. This will probably come in handy later tonight. “It makes life more fun that way. Where is the fun when you know every single out come?” He chuckled and strode up to Kev. “So you don’t trust me, wise and as for the colorful metaphor you used, I am color blind.” The demon released a crazed laugh that would freeze a normal human’s blood solid. “I couldn’t care less of who is black, white, or greay at the moment. All I care about is one thing, one color, and one wave of the light spectrum. Can you guess the answer to that Kev?” With one final devilish grin, Daemeon followed Kev to his home in the woods.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:53 am