Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Right Deal, Wrong Location

Post by Daemeon on Sat May 10, 2014 3:03 am

Time: 2:40 ish am
    Date: May 10th

The night air was cool and crisp as Daemeon and Kev materialized onto a grass plain. But this filed was not in Central Park, this plain was located far outside the city. It was in fact the exact place where the two along with Alex and Jak were months before. This wasn’t part of Daemeon’s plan at all. He had every intention of staying within the city’s boundaries. This was a freak accident. None of this was intentional. Daemeon’s face shifted from calm to enraged as he realized where they were. “You’ve got to be joking me.” He let out a long groan. “I said Central Park, not gravesight. Gah! This is what happens when I overwork myself.” He kicked a small rock and turn to Kev. “I do apologize for this. I had thought this was the park exit not the bleeding murder field.” He kicked at the grass again and sighed. This was the last spot he wanted to be with Kev. It was here when Kev first threatened him after killing Jak. What to do to prevent Kev from keeping true to his threats?

Extending one arm, a long dark rod slid out of his sleeve and into his hand. This was Messorem of course. It’s ominous appearance has cause many mortal men to cry out in terror but not now. Daemeon gave one swift flick and sent it flying off to the side. It’s blade did shoot out of the top but imbedded itself into the ground well out of Daemeon’s reach by several yards. “There, as an extra precaution. I no longer have Messorem on me. I am unarmed, Kev.” Hopefully this will work or I might be dead in a few seconds. Daemeon stood tall as he turned to face Kev. “Let’s get down to business then. I promise I will not try any tricks or anything that could do lasting harm to you on any sort of level."
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Right Deal, Wrong Location

Post by Kev on Sat May 10, 2014 3:20 am

Well, that had been...an interesting experience. Kev was honestly reminded of Harry and that portkey of his, though remembering that adventure brought up some conflicting feelings. He swallowed that experience down and lifted his head to look over the park. "..." This was not the park. He turned towards Daemeon and gave him a flat look. "This looks like the Heartlands." Granted...that kinda made it easier now, for the Judges, but Daemeon had stated they were going to the Park and this was not the Park!

Daemeon wrote:“I said Central Park, not gravesight. Gah! This is what happens when I overwork myself.”

"Gravesite? What gravesite?" Daemeon's behavior seemed to indicate that this was an accident...though Kev would remain on the defensive. He was now alone, outside of the city, with Daemeon. Anything could happen. Kev glanced around their surroundings again before he repeated his question. "What grave-" It hit him pretty much like a brick however, as the surroundings seemed a bit more familiar now. "...Right." Of all places in the Breach, why here?

Kev's eyes watched coolly as something long and black slid out of Daemeon's sleeve. At first he thought it was a snake, though it seems it was a sword. The man tossed it away, the sword coming out but stabbing only dirt and grass. A respectable distance away too. Daemeon had unarmed himself. "Alright. I'll remember that promise. And I will be truthful in telling you what exactly has been changing about Alexander. Though, before I begin..." He held his hands out, fingers making a 'come hither' gesture. "The book?"

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sat May 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Taking his book back swiftly, Daemeon opened it to a blank page and pulled a pen out from his coat pocket. He jotted down a few words down then ran a hand through his hand. One should look there best when doing business with an enemy.

“Thank you, Kev.” Daemeon made sure to keep a safe distance from Kev as he walked towards the grave Alex had made. He didn’t want to be within Kev’s attack range incase he decided to attack. He might be able to use this rock as a shield incase Kev did attack. This demon had too much to do before he died. How about we just avoid death all together. “Now, the information please. I figure you despise this meeting since it involves giving me knowledge that I can use for ill will. The quicker this information swap is over, the faster we can get you back to your home.” Daemeon grinned a little. He would actually see where Kev lived. That was an added bonus for him. But he was focused on getting what he needed at the moment, his cousin’s behavior changes.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun May 11, 2014 5:00 am

"You're welcome." He didn't much like the idea of being near Daemeon's book. Or Daemeon for that matter. He was actually pretty surprised the demon wasn't doing his usual shtick of rubbing himself all over the alien and trying to embrace him, though considering they were outside the city...yes, that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. Kev followed the demon, though still giving him a respectable distance, eyes barely glancing at the grave. Had it really been so long ago? It felt like a long time ago. Alexander could not do what had to be done in order to free Jak, to help him. What needed to be done due to the very demon right in front of his very eyes.

Kev folded his arms behind his back and kept a calm air around him. This was business. Purely business. Though, what Daemeon said did bring a slight chuckle out of him. "I despise this meeting because it involves you. The information itself...well, lets just remember that you have information you'll be giving me in exchange." He winked. Honestly, the demon could have found several people who might easily tell him what Alexander had been doing. Who else could Kev find to ask about Daemeon's own misdeeds? Even if all did not go as planned, it would not be a complete let-down.

"When I say your cousin is acting like you, I mean it. He acted sort of flirty with me, mentioned us having a 'bromance', he's used curse words a lot, called a room full of people 'fuckers'. He's been very angry and sort of...full of himself. Like you. He even sits and lounges on the couch differently. More...loose and less refined. He shifts into this behavior really fast, and how long he keeps it up sort of varies. When he snaps back, I'm...not sure, but he might not even remember what he did. He's always just...generally confused. And, you know, regretful." The alien shrugged his narrow shoulders. "His behavior upsets and annoys people, which I understand because it definitely annoys me. So what did you do to him?" Tit for tat.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sun May 11, 2014 3:58 pm

“Don’t worry. I will give you the information you want. That is why it is called a swap, Kev.” Daemeon continued to grin as he jumped on top of the false grave and balanced himself with one foot on it. Typical Alex, having to be over dramatic with everyone’s death. I would’ve enjoyed seeing how he reacted after his own death. Oh well, back to business.

Writing everything Kev down, Daemeon was quite intrigued that his cousin was developing his unique personality. Guess that’s what happens when your very soul is becoming tainted, it adopts the personality and behavior of the person corrupting them. Fascinating. “Well, I assure you that he will become less confused and regretful as time progresses. Now, when was the last time you saw him?” This was important. Daemeon had conversed with Alex a few weeks back and gave him an additional ‘dose’ of dark energy. That’s the reason why Daemeon was weakened of course. He had spent too much energy on that one event and had not regenerated that energy.

Closing his book and tucking it in an inside breast pocket along with the pen, Daemeon stared directly at Kev with his soulless black eyes. “Do you really want to know what is going on with my naïve cousin or would you like a few riddles to figure it out?” The demon couldn’t help but to try and play with Kev a little. Well, not physically play with just mentally. No harm right?
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon May 12, 2014 12:40 am

Good thing that little rock wasn't exactly a real gravesite. Otherwise Daemeon's little dance upon it would get on his nerves more. As it stood, since Alexander was the one who put that rock there as a reminder of Jak's death, it was just a rock to Kev. "Just making sure you remember what we're here for, Daemeon." The Kryptonistanian crossed his arms over his chest, finger tapping impatiently as the demon wrote down every word. Kev still wanted to know why exactly he even made this 'experiment' if he didn't even know what was going to happen. For kicks? Fun?

"You mean as he becomes more corrupted and basically turns into you." Alexander couldn't even handle trying to kill Jak, who knew how he'd react if he became exactly like Daemeon and did something he'd regret later? The last time he'd seen Alexander? "Its been a few weeks." In fact, now that he knew Alexander was being corrupted by Daemeon, that was some cause for concern. Why had he disappeared?

And You Wonder Why I Distrust You wrote:“Do you really want to know what is going on with my naïve cousin or would you like a few riddles to figure it out?”

The alien narrowed his own black eyes. "No riddles. No metaphors. Nothing vague. I want the plain and simple truth, Daemeon. I didn't give you any riddles. Now return the favor."

Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Mon May 12, 2014 11:54 am

“Awh, I was hoping for a pleasant game of riddles.” Daemeon gave a fake frown before return to his business face. What to tell the person? Better yet, how much to tell this person? He seems to be quite adamant about stopping me. I wonder who else is on stopping me. Fear and his ‘brethren’ just want to kill me, Alexander seems to not really care anymore, Nyreena is devil knows where, and the dear Princess is dead for now. Maybe even permanently.

The demon shrugged and focused back on Kev. “What I am really doing is turning the clock back on my dear cousin. He has become a bland, monotonous being who only cares about others. It’s so nauseating, I could hurl.” Daemeon hopped down off the rock and gestured to it. “I mean come on. Alex made a grave for someone that would easily return. How boring is that? If he had any sense, he would’ve finished Jak off so you wouldn’t have to and not both with this solid piece of crap.” He chuckled a little. “That was so rude of him to make you clean up his mess. He wanted to clean up a mess of mine but couldn’t. You know damn well that Alex could do with some more personality. A little more back bone, if you were to put it.” Grinning like an imp, Daemeon was quite pleased with himself. He was having a little fun but telling the truth. Doubt Kev could argue with that.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue May 13, 2014 11:16 pm

"Riddles aren't fun." He was pretty maxed out on his 'riddle enjoyment' ever since the Augurs. And then there was that...that thingy. The one that threatened to eat him if he and the others failed in answering his riddles. Something with a G? He didn't know anymore, and shrugged it off to give his undivided attention to Daemeon.

The Kryptonistanian raised a scaly brow. Turning the clock back? That seemed to imply that Alexander wasn't always who he was now. Though he was also pretty old, too. So the new Alexander was deemed 'boring' by Daemeon, and that was apparently all he needed to force some corrupting crystals on him. What a loving cousin. Kev could agree that giving Jak a grave was pretty silly, but Alexander was also a sensitive kid. Kev couldn't help but chuckle when Daemeon decided to blame Alexander for how that mess had gone. "But Daemeon, it was your mess in the first place. If you didn't make it, we wouldn't have had to clean it up! Sure, Alexander could have explained to me more what we were doing, and I didn't want to have to be the one to kill Jak. But..." And here he leaned towards Daemeon.

"The ends justified the means. We got Jak away from you, no one had to worry themselves sick about him anymore, and Jak came back, all normal and himself again." He leaned away again and gave the demon a hard stare. "If you wanted to do that, you should have done it with his permission. And what about everyone else you were trying to get wrapped up in those crystals? Nyreena? Are they boring? Do they need a spine?" Daemeon's words did not lose any sense of irony, considering Kev's own situation. But Judge Fear had asked Kev about all of this. Daemeon had not. He was tricking people into change they didn't want. Kev's stare melted into a glare.

Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Tue May 13, 2014 11:46 pm

“Oh Kev. One person’s trash is another person’s treasure. It was Alexander’s mess because he made a big deal over it. Typical Alex.” Daemeon danced around the rock gracefully. “Resetting Jak was a terrible thing. I mean look what happened. He died again and is probably gone for good this time. I was just trying to… ‘evolve’ his intelligence so he would be a tad more bright.” This last part was utter bull honky of course. He was just messing with Jak and testing his hypothesis. The demon didn’t give too cares about Jak’s mental level.

“And as for the crystals and social experiment, that is true. I am honestly curious on what is ‘hot’ and ‘what’s not’ by social standards. I have to look my best when in public. Can’t let people thinking that I am unfashionable now, can I.” Daemeon was having too much fun. He was still keeping his distance. A cat-like smile was still on the demon’s face as he spoke. “I don’t give a single care on their personalities. They have more of a spine as Alexander did. I say Nyreena will do what needs to be done if push comes to shove. Along with Shiro. Why else do you think I’m pushing for him to become a stripper/bartender. He is quite skilled at mixing drinks.”

Kev’s glare was just feeding Daemeon now. He was getting exactly what he wanted, attention. The more he kept this up, the more fun he would have. But what would he do if Kev were too attack? That was still to be decided.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed May 14, 2014 9:18 pm

"And one person's treasure, like your crystals, are another person's trash." And he intended to throw out the trash. "Alexander only reacted to Jak's behavior, which was all your doing. " Though that did bring to mind, if Nyreena was under Daemeon's control or whatever like Jak and Alexander...why hadn't she acted any different? Sure, she was stubbornly devoted to Jak. But that didn't seem like something Daemeon had done or would do to her. If Daemeon could make the effects more subtle...why didn't he do so for Alexander and Jak? For funsies?

"It turned him back to normal for a while and that's the important thing. You 'evolving' his intelligence did nothing. Except make him stupider. So either he was a lost cause...or you just screwed up. And while I do think he's a lost cause, I think its more likely that you screwed up your little experiment." This was getting annoying, fast. "And you didn't think to just observe or ask people? Your only solution is 'hmm, I'm going to make some crystals and hand them out to see what they do'? You're an idiot." His large eyes rolled.

Dead Man wrote:“Along with Shiro.”

He knew that Daemeon had given crystals to Shiro's sister, Jana had informed him of such, but to hear that Shiro was also on the man's list of toys? The reaction was instant, the blacks of his eyes narrowed into a sliver of black. Shiro, who was a different version of Blade. Shiro, who looked almost exactly like Blade, too. Shiro, who he had sworn to himself would NOT have the same fate as Blade. Blade, who had died. Kev stepped forward and grabbed Daemeon by the collar of his shirt, jerking him in close so that they were eye to eye. "You will leave Shiro alone." The suggestion left his mind and attempted to penetrate Daemeon's. Whether it worked or not, there were a few, tense moments of sustained eye contact before Kev released his grip on the other's shirt.

"Take me home. I want to go home, now."

---
    (650/650) HP
    (117/120) AP

Mental Suggestion (telepathic):

--Carefully connecting his mind to another’s, Kev can slip a mental suggestion through the minds natural defenses. No matter the training or mental immunity, everyone’s mind has some crack that can be exploited.

Specifics: flip three coins

x0 HIT: nothing happens
    x1 HIT: doesn't work and opponent knows what's happening
    x2 HIT: works, but opponent may break free with a coin
    x3 HIT: works fully, opponent must follow suggestion

NOTE: cannot be used to kill the opponent

AP Cost: can only be used every other turn -3 AP per use

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Wed May 14, 2014 9:18 pm

The member 'Kev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu May 15, 2014 1:44 am

Daemeon shrugged nonchalantly and moved a little closer to Kev. “So what? If Alex kept his nose out of my business, Jak would still be alive... Well actually, that guy was going to die sooner or later. Like Daxter, that was a fun kill." He reminisced about that act. It was so much fun. But back to the meeting! "And as for not asking people, because asking is too boring, Kev. I thought you knew me by now. I like to have a little fun. I mean even when I am studying; I hum show tunes to help past the time. Even a demon gets bored once in a while. As for Princess Jakky, the intelligence portion of the test was a failure. I thought his grey matter would instantly expand upon taking the third dose but guess I made of mistake there. But the rest of the test was a big old success.” He finished with a small chuckle. Too you didn’t ask about other failed attempts. Those are a real doozy!

The next thing the demon knew, Kev had firm grip on his maroon shirt collar. By the look on his face, Daemeon figured he had struck a nerve. How fascinating. It seems as though Kev cares deeply for Shiro. To press upon this nerve even more or save it for a rainy day. After mulling the thought around for a second or two, he decided not to press his luck too much. He was within Kev’s striking radius. Then there was a brushing upon his mind. It seems that Kevvy here was trying to manipulate him. This guy did have some tricks after all. His face remained calm and composed as he spoke to Kev. “Ah, I seem to struck nerve there somewhere in that peculiar mind of yours. Tell me- Oh don’t worry. I’m not going to inquire on your deep relationship with Shiro. I’m more curious about your mind manipulation abilities. Why don’t you use that mind control power of yours more often.” Daemeon leapt just out of Kev’s attack range after Kev let go of him. He had heard Kev’s request but brushed it aside. It was sort of a small punishment for wrinkling his finest dress shirt. “I mean with a power like that, you could control everyone’s actions. You could’ve probably prevented a lot of… unfortunate circumstances. Think of the lives you could’ve saved, the misery and torment that would never come to pass if you had just used that natural gift of yours. So tell me, why don’t you use that more often? Does it go against your moral code?”

Daemeon had been walking around Kev as he spoke much like a tiger stalking its prey. Kev had a gift and Daemeon wanted to know more about it. No going home now, Kevvy-kins! You have become Daemeon’s number one interest now. Good job!
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu May 15, 2014 8:36 pm

"Alexander only got in your business because it became his business, same as me. He was going to die anyway. You probably would have killed him yourself if you got bored enough." Like he apparently did with Daxter. Like a toddler that got bored of his toy. "I don't know you, and you don't know me." He remarked flatly. Truly, he didn't know Daemeon, as he only had Alexander and his own experiences to work off of to understand the demon. Frankly, it was hard to. He was like a spoiled child. He listened to the rest of Daemeon's 'explanation quietly, deciding to drop it since they weren't really getting anywhere.

His attempt to force a suggestion into Daemeon was honestly something he'd done on impulse, just fueled by anger and the need to protect the teenager. As soon as he felt that the suggestion had failed, he knew he made a mistake. Be reacting like he did, he'd given Daemeon some leverage over him, something to use against him. By trying to protect him, he might have damned to kid. "Tulsit." He turned away from Daemeon to avoid his gaze, displeased. What's more, now the demon was ever so curious about Kev's powers. The demon circled around as he spoke to the alien. He clenched his fists. He'd already given Daemeon more than he'd wanted to, he had to be strong and sturdy as a rock. He blinked a few times, finally getting a calm, blank look in his eyes and he watched him circle, maintaining apathetic eye contact.

He let Daemeon speak out, considering his words mildly. The guilt trip may have worked, if not for the fact that Kev's kind saw such powers as being a last ditch effort or something only in self-defense. Kev slipped a few times, just as he had moments ago, but for the most part, he kept to it. It'd be nice to just do mind control all the time, yes. To keep things from happening with it, but it wasn't guaranteed, was it? He'd just used it now and had it fall flat. That was an awful fickle ability to put faith into and try to control the populous, wasn't it? He took a deep breath and answered. "That's not part of our deal, Daemeon. Take me home."

Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Fri May 16, 2014 2:39 am

“You only thought it was your business because you stuck your nose into, Kev. Same with Alexander. Neither of you were invited to it. You stuck your noses into my private matters.” Daemeon’s words were laced with razors. He was trying to prove something now. He was trying to prove that both Alex and Kev were wrong to investigate Daemeon’s actions. "Now as for killing Princess, yes I would’ve killed him off in the end. He would’ve known too much and full-filled his use. One can’t let garbage lay about and take up much needed space. After all, most scientists do clean up after their experiments. Don’t want any random variables in future experiments.” That was the honest truth. Of course Daemeon would’ve spent hours upon hours torturing Jak, figuring out every weakness he had, what made him tick, and most of all, what he valued most. All to use against him when he returned. “But enough about Jak. He’s dead and gone permanently now.”

Daemeon continued watching Kev carefully. He seemed to realized how screwed he is now since I discovered his mental abilities. Looking away from me to avoid my gaze, he’s trying to hide something. Ooooh, clenched fists. He must be feelings some strong emotions right now. Hatred? Loathing? Realizing he has stepped in the equivalent of cow shit? He must know that he is now the target of my future studies now. Good, I foresee a challenge in the future.

Within moments, Kev had regained composure but Daemeon was still circling, keeping his distance out of caution. The demon thought a little after Kev’s request. It seems Kev is getting fed up with me. That is probably a bad thing. Best not press my luck anymore than necessary but this brings up more pressing matters. Daemeon clapped his hands together. “Ah, you see. There is one itsy bitsy problem with your request Kev. I’m practically juiced out at the moment. Our arrival is evidence enough to prove that. Teleporting more than myself at the moment could result in another accident. Who knows what is going to happen? Landing in a volcano, appearing at the bottom of the ocean, or getting stuck in the ground to only suffocate to death. The possible outcomes are astronomical but 99.99999999999999999999999% of them probably end with death. I figure neither one of us want that since you are determined to stop me and ‘fix’ my hopeless cousin.” And even if we did land at his place, I wouldn’t have enough energy to get home. Downside from not knowing exactly where you lived, walking home was a giant shot in the dark. I highly doubt Kev would be able to keep his cool for an entire night with me.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri May 16, 2014 3:58 am

It seems the child was finally expressing an emotion other than predatory fascination and boredom. "Maybe if you kept your private matters private, we wouldn't have gotten involved! It became my business when Jak's actions and behavior began to worry my friends. When their health began to suffer because they felt bad for him! When the only solution anyone could come up with was to kill Jak and no one else in the Breach wanted to step up and do it. Not even your cousin." Daemeon's words were razors, Kev's were spat out with restrained anger. "I understand why no one else was able or willing, the right thing to do is hard, Daemeon. It can be hard and killing him wasn't fun. But it fixed him, and you don't have any right to stand here and whine about us putting our noses in your business. Your business was hurting him, you fool. You can't just do what you please and not expect consequences." A lesson many people took a while to understand. While people like Kev fretted over consequences to everything they did, people like Daemeon did as he pleased.

He snorted at Daemeon's insistence that killing Jak was taking out the garbage. Though, he could feel he was getting angry all over again. He focused and kept his face blank, hands hanging limply by his sides. Jak, gone permanently? Yes, it was definitely possible. He was content to let the matter of Jak drop though, because he wanted to go home. He listened to Daemeon's response...and really had to concentrate to keep from blowing up. "So you're saying the very reasons why I didn't want to teleport with you in the first place are extremely possible now, due to how low your energy is." His fingers twitched, fighting the urge to slap his own forehead in frustration.

"Right now, I'm not determined to stop you and fix your cousin. Right now, I want to go to my house and sleep." He sighed wearily. "I'll walk instead...but I want you to walk with me." Before Daemeon could respond, he continued. "Any other time I wouldn't want you anywhere near my cottage, but..." Here there was a flicker of emotion before Kev squashed it back to blankness. "...I have questions regarding Snowbert. Summer is coming, and he's a snowball. I know you don't care about him but the least you could do as 'Daddy Dearest' is answer my questions about the snowball. In return, I'll tell you about my mind control. You're overdue for a visit anyways, Daddy."

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:42 am