Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: How Does I Summon With Cancer Stick

Post by Fear on Fri May 09, 2014 7:22 pm

The deaths of Ridley and Daemeon were acceptable, as both were alive and criminal in his handbook. Of course the ghoul would be wanting much more than two wicked souls to appease his craving for righteousness. Baby steps first, however. Judge Fear had to move and conduct his business about this world in a careful manner; any misstep, even one, and these sinners were going to quickly establish a method of containment. Worse yet, they were going to eventually catch on and somehow figure out a way to separate the two Dark Judges to opposite ends of the earth. Time was a meaningless factor, although such unnecessary waste could be avoided. No longer within Kev's memories and having studied what he'd wanted, the Dark Judge finished the last of his cigarette. He removed the smoldering butt and firmly gripped it between two bulbous knuckles, a tendril of smoke wafting upward.

"I cannot afford to be sssensssitive," Judge Fear hissed evenly. A wielder of the law has to remain impartial, steadfast; when conducting judgement and ending the lives of the wicked, what purpose would sympathy offer? Kev will have to learn this lesson and he will have to learn it soon. "The sssame asss how you cannot afford it when purging both the ssspace dragon and Daemeon. They will manipulate sssuch weaknessss and ultimately bring about your death. When a Judge carriesss out judgement, they cannot ssstop to think how thisss will affect the criminal'sss life. There are the factsss and there isss the law; a Judge requiresss little elssse." Not that he would argue Kev dying to be a terrible loss, but it certainly wouldn't help the alien's case.

Or the Dark Judge's agenda.

In any event, he very much liked the idea of cleaning up this world and making it a more lawful place. Even if the ghoul had to temporarily groom Kev and get the alien to see the truth in death, it was still a worthwhile endeavour. "...Sssnakesss?" And they were considered to be the man's children? At first Judge Fear didn't know what to say regarding this new detail, but there was no need. "Sssnowbert the living sssnowball," he tentatively repeated, incredulous. It apparently considered Kev to be a surrogate parent. "We can ussse thisss." Deadbeat father or not, that wasn't the Dark Judge's concern or jurisdiction.

"Sssnowbert can help sssweeten the allure for Daemeon to visssit you, yesss. Even if he caresss not for hisss creation, it isss ssstill a possssible avenue to pursssue. I am sssure you will not mind if the abomination isss harmed in the processsss. After all, itsss life isss meaninglesss." And you don't want to hold everyone's bags, do you, Kev?

Sacrifices, friend, sacrifices. The road to success is full of them.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun May 11, 2014 4:46 am

"Oh, no judgement about that! Judging is your job, not mine, after all!" When someone's end goal was the extinction of all life...well, it didn't leave much wiggle room. Especially since Judge Fear was pretty dedicated to his job. He listened to the Judge's words and nodded to indicate that he was in fact paying attention, rather than daydreaming or drifting off. "Not even I can be sensitive when it comes to those two. Neither of them really want to change. They just want to hurt people." And sure, Judge Fear obviously wanted to hurt people as well. But the motivations were quite different. Ridley seemed to know little else besides destruction, and Daemeon seemed to feed off of negative attention and chaos. Many people in the past had been willing to change, even Gaara had changed before he disappeared who knows where. Those two, however...they seemed pretty stuck in their ways. If they could keep it to themselves or something, he wouldn't worry too much. But he had seen what Ridley was capable of, knew how much effort had to be used just to save the Breach. And Daemeon...he was infectious. He preyed upon people like an animal. He had no sympathy left for them.

The alien had to admit that the Judge's reaction to hearing what Daemeon's children were was kinda funny. "Hard to believe, I know. But its the truth!" Truth was stranger than fiction, sometimes. Judge Fear seemed to sink his claws into the idea that Kev had something that might have a connection to Daemeon. Something that could be used to lure him in. "Yeah, I could say something about needing him to come over and check the little snowball out, make sure he's doing alright. He's the daddy after all, he'd have to come and check on his son."

Judge Fear wrote:"I am sssure you will not mind if the abomination isss harmed in the processsss. After all, itsss life isss meaninglesss."

That drew a pause from the alien. Snowbert...was not quite like Nym and Marvin. Nym, he'd embraced with Zurg and Aya and decided to help raise because he felt a connection to the digimon. Marvin had been a gift from Zurg, even more than that had been a robot of Memnarch's. He still remembered his impassioned if...slightly wrong idea that Memnarch's robots had something to them. They had life, he thought, so they had to be more, something within them like Lawrence and Proxy. Marvin had really been given that special something, and was a gift. One he'd embraced and treated like a person. Snowbert...Snowbert had been quite literally thrust upon him. Daemeon entered the Sanctuary with a snowball that attacked others. Strangely enough, it latched onto Kev and referred to him as mom, with Daemeon as the dad. When Daemeon became bored, he just handed the little snowball over to Kev and Kev honestly had no idea what to do with a snowball that had sentience. He did the best he could do and that was basically keeping him alive.

He didn't quite care as much about Snowbert as he did for Nym and Marvin. And yet... "I...I wouldn't want that to be our first option, destroying him or anything...but he's also a hardy little thing, apparently. Daemeon said that he experimented on him a bit, in destroying him, and that he'd regrow or something. I'm sure he can take whatever we dish out but if it...must be done...I guess I'll go with it." What kind of life was a snowball going to have anyway? The poor thing was pretty restricted at the moment to a life in a freezer...

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sun May 11, 2014 5:08 pm

"You are not a Judge; however, you will be assssissssting in judgement all the sssame. An obssservation of the professsssion isss in order." Kev had power - more power than the alien could ever realize, and the Dark Judge very much wanted to unlock this devastating potential. By no means was he ever planning on indoctrinating Kev into the ranks, of course. He was a sinner and would have to be purged eventually for his crimes, as with the rest. The ghoul also had no plans for creating a replica of Law School, mainly for the fact that training a flesh-and-blood cadet to become an actual Judge took roughly fifteen long, hard years. And that was only if they passed with exceptional marks. As it stood, Judge Fear and Judge Mortis were the presiding senior authorities on all things justice-related for Portal Breach; immortal spirits needed not eventual replacements. "Banisssh your sssympathy for the wicked," hissed the undead fiend. "When we harvessst the wheat from the chaff, you cannot disssplay weaknessss."

Like with Snowbert, for example.

Kev's hesitation to carry out this task did not escape Judge Fear's ever-watchful gaze. "It wasss given a meaninglessss life; one that ssshould not have been granted in the firssst place," he coldly argued. "Daemeon isss irresssponsssible with hisss little experimentsss, and you, Kev, were sssimply a meansss to an end for the fool. By disssplacing the creature onto you, he hasss absssolved himssself of all obligationsss. He usssed you and the creature hasss no purpossse other than to sssuffer an artificial, empty life. It will be merciful on your part if you ended itsss misssery, even if it were not aware."

Why must you be weighed down by a burden that was never yours to bear? Do you want people to think that they can unload their problems onto your shoulders, thereby free to do as they pleased while you went about your life encumbered? Do you want Daemeon to think that he could do what he wished with you, knowing you wouldn't offer any resistance? The Dark Judge saw this vulnerability within Kev and promptly wanted it removed.

"Dessstroy Sssnowbert," the ghoul instructed. If Kev could not purge something so insignificant as a snowball, then how could he end both Ridley and Daemeon? "It ssservesss no purpossse to you and you are sssimply denying the inevitable. Dessstroy it and abolisssh Daemeon'sss hold over you. No sssympathy, no exceptionsss."

Consider this to be your first exercise.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon May 12, 2014 1:29 am

Assisting in judgement, huh? That was interesting. Though the Judge himself had already declared Kev to be the judge, jury, and executioner for Daemeon. In order to do things like this, the Judge was right. Sensitivity and sympathy for people like Daemeon was wasted. He couldn't feel guilty for what he was going to do with the Judge, for Daemeon and Ridley. He listened to the Judge and nodded obediently, setting aside his now empty tea cup. "If the wicked isn't going to change, I won't have any sympathy for it." The...wheat and harvest talk confused him a bit, but he could connect the dots. The chaff was the Breach and Daemeon was the wheat, presumably. "That...weakness thing is why I was unsure if I could do this with you. But I think as long as we stick with those two, and people like them, we don't have to worry about me being too weak. I can do it." He would make the world safe!

Kev's confidence wilted however as the Judge seemed to pick at the alien's hesitation as if it were an unsightly scab. Snowbert was a snowball that was given life, a very simple life. Not even the nicest little bugger as its reaction to most everyone else was to spit, and it had even bitten Kev once. Though, he had also hoped to help him grow up to be...to be what? A nice snowball? Judge Fear was right, Daemeon gave life to snow and hadn't even given it the ability to outlast the heat of summer. He was short sighted, and had given the little ball a life merely to toy with it. Possibly even to just annoy others! He certainly made no move to correct the snowball's behavior, and only acted like a protective parent when it served him, not the snowball itself. "If I don't kill it, its possible that Daemeon will. As revenge, or to anger me, or hurt me, it doesn't matter. Its something that a man like him would do." He spoke hollowly, trying to approach this from a logical, reasonable angle. Snowbert didn't deserve to have this life, to be made because Daemeon just 'wanted' to, to be a toy, an experiment that would get passed off to an alien who would keep him in a freezer in an attempt to keep him alive. Arrogant idiots like Daemeon created life all the time and what happened? What happened? History was repeating again.

Judge Fear wrote:"Dessstroy Sssnowbert."

The alien took a deep breath, though breathing inside his consciousness seemed to be a silly concept. It was more out of habit than anything. The snowball was not Marvin, was not Nym. He had no future. Keeping the poor thing confined in a freezer was denying the inevitable, that it just...wasn't supposed to be here. He wasn't supposed to be alive. And those snakes, what if Daemeon were to just give them up? He drew the line at those snakes and he would draw a line here. He had to. And if anyone was going to give that little ball its...release...well, it ought to be mommy. Not the deadbeat father and not a stranger. "I'll do it. I'll destroy him. I'm...not sure how but, I will. Daemeon said he couldn't really feel pain, after all..." At least, he hoped the demon had said that.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Mon May 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Correct, Kev was going to be the judge, jury, and executioner. He will assess, sentence, ultimately purge Daemeon. Aside from this, however, the alien was not an actual Judge. That is why two senior Judges, the honourable Judges Fear and Mortis, were to preside over the alien's first session. They knew the nuances of the law in ways that the alien never could, at least not without the proper schooling. And, in truth, Kev was assisting them in ridding the world of an insufferable menace; they, in turn, were assisting Kev in growing a spine. "Good," Judge Fear hissed, liking what he was hearing for a change. The ghoul even approvingly nodded as Kev continued to state reasonable thoughts. "Your confidence isss encouraging, and there isss no doubt within my jussst perssson that you are capable of making the world a sssafer place." Daemeon and Ridley will be but the first of many sinners to be purged! Snowbert as well, for Kev no longer resisted the snowball's inevitable fate.

"You are learning fassst," said the Dark Judge, pleased. "The creature isss now a liability - your liability. The sssooner you are ridden of it, the sssooner you will have one lessss ssstring attached to Daemeon." But it was here that Judge Fear sensed a bit of turmoil in the alien, and the undead fiend was swift to assuage Kev's doubts. "You have nothing to fear, Kev. By releasssing Sssnowbert from itsss trivial life, you are doing the right thing. It isss often sssaid that what isss right isss not alwaysss bessst; in thisss cassse, however, you are only acting on what isss fair."

Think of it as sparing the crystalline atrocity, for if you do not? The summer's heat surely will.

Hissing, subtle and faint, replaced harsher tones from earlier as the ghoul mulled over Kev's vow. "You have sssentenced Sssnowbert to itsss fate," Judge Fear deeply rasped. "Your sssentence isss death and now you mussst carry it out. I sssuggessst you either boil it or throw it in the microwave." And should the alien find enough gumption to argue, he quickly held up a rotten hand before continuing, "Thessse are quick proceduresss. Gruesssome to a degree, but better than letting Sssnowbert cry for minutesss on end asss it isss ssslowly left to melt in the afternoon sssun." Kev was a delicate soul. A soul who thirsted for revenge and to prove his worth, but delicate nevertheless. The Dark Judge thought he was doing his "friend" a kindness by offering two very fitting methods that wouldn't strongly compromise Kev's morals. "Or, if you ssso desssire, you may sssimply feed Sssnowbert to one of your animalsss. It isss water, after all. Wassste not, want not." At least the snowball would be put to good use, right?
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed May 14, 2014 12:28 am

Judge Fear wrote:"Your confidence isss encouraging, and there isss no doubt within my jussst perssson that you are capable of making the world a sssafer place."

That stirred an odd feeling inside the alien, and he gave the Judge an odd stare to match. It took him a few moments to realize that this was some feeling of...well, pride? He still wasn't entirely sure, and he was no stranger to pride at all. It was just...some feeling that he wanted to prove those words right. Live up to them. And he felt honestly grateful that the Judge had even said them. Kev had always thought himself as something of a protector. ...Not...the best protecting track record, his first death was a failed attempt to protect the Links. But ultimately what he wanted was to make the world a safer place. To keep his friends safe. To make them happy, make them laugh. Even to the point of sheltering, which was a bad habit when it came to younger people or cute things. He was hardly a knight, but he just wanted the people he cared for to be happy and safe. He still had some reservations about what he was doing with Judge Fear, but the ghoul's faith in him...and those words...he wanted to see this through.

"I usually catch on to things pretty quickly. Unless its technology..." Technology, the ever elusive bane of his existence. Snowbert was a liability, something Daemeon could use to manipulate him. He'd been around the block, he knew how it could go down. Daemeon would grab Snowbert, threaten to kill him or hurt him, Snowbert would sceream for 'mom' and he'd have this same dilemma all over again. He could either take charge of the situation now, or let Daemeon bend him over backwards. ...Not in that way, the manipulative way! He nodded in agreement. "Sometimes the best thing to do isn't the easiest." The apocalypses that attacked this place were never easy, but if they wanted to live the lives they had, they had to fight back, figure out what was happening. "Snowbert's young but...he doesn't deserve this. Daemeon is irresponsible. If anything, this just makes Daemeon's sentence even more severe. He's bringing things to life without thinking about the consequences."

Kev hoped he'd given Snowbert proper affection during its little life. Even though he felt bad for him, this...really was the best thing to do. It was going to get hotter. The freezer couldn't keep up with his melting forever. Death could be a mercy, he knew this and it was why some of Fear's philosophies interested him so. It was a harsh sentence, but...perhaps it really was the best thing to do. The alien listened to the suggestions, offering no arguments besides a wince. "I'll try to do it the quickest way. Maybe...boiling him. I don't really have a microwave. Boiling him in the tea pot and rinsing it out...that might be the thing to do." He nodded to himself. He'd rather not feed him to one of the animals, just in case.

Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Wed May 14, 2014 4:12 am

Ah, pride... A wondrous instrument of motivation, was it not?

Quietly the Dark Judge allowed Kev to experience these thoughts unfettered, to nourish these... repairs to the alien's self-worth. By reassuring Kev that there was faith placed upon his shoulders and expectations to be met, it was internally hoped that this would be the push needed in getting his wheel rolling. Judge Fear found his earlier disappointment all but a distant memory, and this visit was already proving most fruitful... "Correct," replied a concurring Dark Judge. "Daemeon hasss committed a horrible offenssse and it isss one that carriesss a harsssh penalty. He hasss brought forth life, irresssponsssibly and without regard for the law, and for that he hasss damned Sssnowbert to itsss fate." Don't let that be you, Kev. You were not a snowball, some measly afterthought, to be discarded onto others and better left forgotten. You were someone to be valued.

"A wissse and merciful choice... Wasssh it down the drain and think no more of it." Good, very good. At first the ghoul had been wary about Kev's resolve, but now he saw that this particular sinner was not as blind or deaf as originally thought. Seems there was a glimmer of hope in the populace of Portal Breach...

An excellent start to an otherwise eternal vexation, although Judge Fear did not get carried away with Kev's progress. No, not progress... Rehabilitation, yes. That was a more suitable word for this interesting circumstance. In any event, he knew better when it came to the living and their exasperating vices. Kev would no doubt require his sleep and the Dark Judge had much to arrange. "I believe our pleasssant dissscusssssion to be finissshed," he calmly hissed to the alien. "However, if you would like to add anything before I depart then now isss the appropriate time to do ssso. Once I depart your mind, I will be far, far away." Speaking of that, let's get rid of an unpleasant smell, hmm? With a twirl of a wrist Judge Fear gracefully rolled his hand and magically the used cigarette disappeared, cancerous wisps no longer filling the interior of Kev's conscious. Save for the curling tendrils seeping out from Judge Fear's "grinning" helm, everything was otherwise immaculate. This was to be expected when one was a bleeding heart goody.

"And, I'm afraid, you are currently all out of sssmokesss." Judge Fear won't be having any of that, see.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Irresponsible seemed to define Daemeon. Everything he did, he did with no sense of responsibility. Being handsy, getting Jak under his little 'spell', creating life on a whim, his pranks and little 'jokes', his snakes. There was no sense of responsibility in Daemeon, none whatsoever. He did whatever he desired, hurt whoever he wanted, he didn't care. Neither for consequences nor for the well-being of others. "He definitely deserves his sentencing. I'll take care of Snowbert...and then we can get to work on Daemeon." The sooner the better. His only purpose here was making everyone's lives harder for the fun of it, and that wasn't going to fly anymore. The things he did weren't going to be tolerated anymore. Ignoring him only allowed him to do whatever he pleased, by turning a blind eye to what he did.

"He will face our justice." His eyes burned, now well and truly angry at the demon. Daemeon would die for making Snowbert and not caring what happened to him, for giving him such a wretched life. Even with the idea that looking after Snowbert was Kev taking care of Daemeon's mess, killing him was also cleaning his mess, in a way. But he wouldn't allow Daemeon to touch the snowball ever again. He didn't deserve it. He would die for all of his two-faced ways. With any amount of luck, he may learn something in death. And if not? He could die all over again.

Kev's head tilted to the side briefly, they were done already? Though, he was actually quite relieved. He felt well and truly exhausted. Physically, emotionally, and mentally. This wasn't going to be a walk in the park, no matter how much he hoped it would. "I can't think of anything else to say. But this was an interesting talk! I'm glad we got all of our little ducks in a row." Far, far away, eh? Made him wonder where Judge Fear would be. He shrugged to himself though, it wasn't his business yet. With a flick of the wrist, the smoke was cleared away from all but the Judge's helm. Out of smokes? That did draw one more question to mind. "Wait, does this mean I have to summon you with cigarettes every time?" At least he'd know what to expect next time he did so.

Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Thu May 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Kev wrote:"He will face our justice."

Yes, yes, YES!
    Speak the truth, Kev! Speak the truth undeniable in death!

Judge Fear could practically feast on the alien's smoldering anger, decrepit fingers curling and relaxing within the air. Proud, he was. Proud, because this reminded the ghoul of the good old days when Deadworld's purges had begun. Ahh... the level of cunning and righteous guidance during those times. Such fond memories were all in the past now, alas. He could do nothing but look to the future and what a bright future it was, covered in emerald scales and filled with indignation. "Wordsss after my own unbeating heart," hissed a spirited Dark Judge. With many creaks and groans that could rival a neglected wooden floor, Judge Fear rose to his towering height to stare down upon his host. "And I am pleasssed that our talk went relatively well. It isss not everyday where I partake in a bit of casssual dialogue." Mainly because he chose to purge the unlucky sod before any duckling could make it across the pond. You could even say the Dark Judge opted to break the poor thing's back.

"You do not need to ussse cigarettesss each time, no. I sssimply wanted a sssmoke to enjoy whenever you decided to hail me." Although he couldn't determine whether or not to instruct Kev in offering a few smokes every so often. Think the alien would be fussed? A good pack of smokes could cost quite the pretty pence! "Asssk for my name again in the void and I will anssswer you," he resumed, choosing in favour of the alien's wallet. Perhaps a little here or there wouldn't hurt, but this was not important.

Oh right, Kev's exhaustion. Nearly forgot about that, he did. Mortals were just so... fragile.

Sensing that this conversation had ran its course and the alien wasn't useful comatose, the Dark Judge made his move. "Bedtime for the sssleepy baby," he hissed cheerfully. That was all the warning given as Kev was literally whisked off his Kevvy feet. Swiftly the alien was carried up the stairs, a great and terrifying shroud effortlessly transporting him along. Such a sickly smell, death. The hazy specter was rife with it, decay overwhelming. Fret not, however, for the undulating spirit's grotesque claws were far, far worse. Try not to stare too long while within these noxious fumes; nightmares made this their home. Here we are, said a gentle voice, broadcasted but not spoken. An unseen hand pulled back Kev's comforter and bedsheets, and carefully the alien was lowered. Two hands manifested from the wretched veil and proceeded to tuck him in, while the fine silhouette of a certain helm could barely be discerned. Twisting and writhing every which way, the incorporeal ghoul reached down to lightly pat Kev's hairless head.

Go to sssleep, friend, and remember what we've talked about. I have high hopesss for you. Finding this scene in particular to be mildly amusing, the disembodied Dark Judge flicked his bony wrist to open the bedroom window. Out he went, floating all the while as he left Kev to ponder what had just happened. Laughter steadily faded into the distance, along with whatever nauseous feeling the alien may have experienced.

Congratulations, Kev! You've just made yourself a friend of the law.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri May 16, 2014 1:25 am

Judge Fear seemed quite pleased, which was a refreshing change from how this had all began, with indignant and angry griping. Yeah...with his choices being 'piss off the Dark Judge' and 'make him happy', Kev was gonna go with the one that didn't involve horrors seeping from the Judge's helm to carry him off into the night. His eyes quirked at the Judge's hiss, blushing ever so slightly when he remembered how, in a state of fear and boot-licking he had...ahem, proposed a relationship with the Judge. He hadn't really meant it, especially not in that way! He'd just been greatly unnerved by the idea of the Judge scooping his own eye out and thought that perhaps getting on his good side would help prevent that. And what better 'side' was there then romance? He offered the Judge an awkward shrug, then blinked. Planning murder was casual? "Well, I'm glad our conversation was fruitful, then."

...Simply wanted a smoke? Judge Fear had a nicotine addiction? Well, who could have guessed? "Oh, okay...that's good. Probably great, actually, since me buying cigarettes would be pretty fishy since...you know, I don't have a mouth to smoke with." A snorting smoke up like cocaine was just...weird. The alien nodded in understanding. "Call your name in the void, got it." Probably best to not waste such a thing either. No summoning him for kicks and giggles.

The green alien was running on less sleep than usual, and the idea of getting into his real bed and just...hibernating for a few days was very intoxicating. "S-sleepy baby?" Was his confused response before suddenly being swept off his feet and carried. His eyes bugged out in surprise, and he would have thrashed against the Judge if he weren't so tired. "U-Um?!" He squeaked out, trying to find the Judge's body and helm and instead finding that he was being transported by...something else. It smelled like death, as if he had opened up a coffin and snorted the rotting smell all the way down to his lungs. He snorted and covered his face to keep the smell at bay. It didn't take long for the alien to be laid down in his bed, the blankets and quilt pulled up and around him by disembodied hands. He eyed the hands before looking to the silhuette of a helm that seemed to stare down. Something reached down to pat his head lightly. A touch he wouldn't usually attribute to a Dark Judge.

"I...thank you. I will." He gave the ghoul a stiff little nod, watching with a curious eye as the figure disappeared out the window, laughing all the way. He tried to keep his eyes on the fleeting figure, but his eyes suddenly seemed very heavy and everything went black again...

---

Face first in a patch of dirt and grass was Kev. His pose was most undignified. Bruuka high up in the air with his face flat in the ground and his arms limply laying by his side. His cape had fallen over forwards, covering his head and draping itself across the ground. The alien's lithe form let out a brief snort or two, before both eyes, covered by that cape of course, suddenly opened. Seeing only darkness, Kev jerked himself upwards and flailed both hands in front of himself, falling backwards onto his aforementioned bruuka and looking much like a rearing horse. "NYAH! NYAAAAAH! HE TOOK MY EYES! HE TOOK MY EYEEEEES!" All of his flailing and panicking finally dislodged the cape from his face, fluttering with the breeze and instead draping around his neck like a scarf.

His eyes darted around wildly, realizing that they weren't gone after all. Both hands came up to touch the bottoms of his eyelids, juuust to make sure, and he let out a relieved sigh. He untangled the cape until it was in its proper place. Glancing around, it seems the Judge was correct; he'd passed out, cold, in the field outside. In fact...Kev's nose scrunched up before sneezing out some dirt and even a blade or two of grass. He wiped his face with a sleeve and finally pulled himself into a standing position, eyeing the horizon.

Judge Fear wrote:Remember what we've talked about. I have high hopesss for you.

Kev crossed his arms in front of himself and rubbed them. He was in pretty deep now. "Ooh, what have I gotten myself into...Kev, you idiot." He wouldn't dare go back on their agreement now, though all of the possible consequences of this deal now filled his skull. But it wasn't...so bad, was it? Judge Fear and he were going to take care of two loathsome characters. People who only wanted to hurt others! People no one else was doing anything about. People who were only going to cause more problems, more fear, more pain. A deep inhale, and the alien turned on his heel to go back into the cottage. Up the stairs he crept, disturbing no one as he crawled to his room and slid into his bed and pulled the covers up to his chin. The alien's body practically melted into the bed frame and his eyes closed, breathing softly as he fell asleep. Sometimes the right thing wasn't easy. But someone still had to do it, right?

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:34 am