Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Rising Sun

Post by Kev on Fri May 09, 2014 1:07 am

Aaw, look at him, so happy! There was a silly type of joy in seeing Nym smile and wag his tail, that was pretty different from watching his own dogs get happy. Probably because Nym was more than a dog. Was this what being a parent was all about? Watching someone grow, helping them along the way and making them happy? If it was, he really really liked it!

"Oh, its really annoying! In the summertime especially, Biddy gets absolutely covered in them, and her fur is a pain to pick through. There's just so much of it..." She was like a giant mop. "The city doesn't have any, if it has any sort of plants they're usually flowers or weeds or just grass. I hear you about the smell though...when I lived in the city I was pretty used to it but since I moved out here its like a cloud of car exhaust to the face." Nym decided to move on to another sheep and with a slight nod, Kev moved on as well. He grabbed a light blue one, Felicia. He managed to roll her over to show her belly, where the majority of the green sticky things had collected. Nimble fingers plucked and pulled, flicking them away without a care.

"Hmm...I got the dogs and cat fed, took care of these guys...I check my plants in the greenhouse too, and walked around the fence here to make sure its still all there. There've been a few times where the coyotes seemed pretty insistent on getting the sheep, but Chester, Llama and Biddy put them in their place! The little things also don't like fire, much. As long as the sheep stick near the cottage, they seem to be fine. Their coats might make them stick out more, though I'm not sure how coyotes are with color..." He knew dogs had issues seeing some colors, but what about coyotes? Could they even see some of the wool colors?

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Fri May 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Greenhouse? Kev grew plants? That sounded neat to see. Nym thought for a moment if Kev grew crops, too, like on those farming shows and books, but... yeah. Stupid question if he did ask. As for colors... Nym saw them perfectly well! He especially saw vibrant neon colors with a stronger tint than others, but he wasn't really colorblind. He wasn't exactly a dog, either. Maybe coyotes were just attracted to them naturally rather than their colorful wool... "They seem to be smart enough to stick close to your house," Nym noted as he kept plucking the spiky ball things from the wool until the sheep was clean, and then moved on to another. There weren't many, no doubt because Kev did this everyday, but it was still good to help.

"I was going to ask if you grew crops and stuff in your greenhouse, but that's an obvious answer... what kind of stuff do you grow in there? Like special flowers or tea leaves?" Maybe fruit since they could be mashed into a delicious drink? "May I come in with you when you check on your plants? I like the smell of plants, especially foreign ones. I promise I won't eat them," the Digimon assured, doing a 'cross-my-heart' motion upon his fluffy chest. Besides, if he did, he'd most likely throw it up or feel sick afterwards. After he had eaten a curious plant in the inn, he had terrible stomach cramps and was near the toilet for the majority of the day puking it back up. Thankfully, Aya didn't know, and it had cleared up before she had gotten home. This was also quite some time ago, and it taught him a good lesson.

Hmm... Aya... the thought of her made him realize he still needed to talk. He would. Today. Definitely. When he got home, he would... but he put that thought to the back of his head and tried to focus on Kev and the chores to be done. Running around the large, open field and doing chores here sounded more fun anyway than worrying...
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun May 11, 2014 11:59 pm

"Yeah. Even if they decide to wander off, usually I'll usher them back, or Biddy will. They have this whole field to walk around in, but I like them to stick closer to here. I'm hoping a barn will help with that too!" Definitely would give them more protection from predators too. Kev moved on as well, to the last little sheep and plucking the little stickies out, even managing to find a little twig entangled in the wool. He stood up straight and wiped his hands clean of any especially sticky ones. "That's all of the sheep! Llama's fur should be looked at too but...I'll get to that later. With...special precautions." He gave the llama a sidelong glance. He'd need spit protection.

"Crops?" He turned to the digimon. "No, but that's an interesting idea. Mostly I have flowers, a cactus, and a little Aloe Vera plant! Tea leaves though...that's a good idea. I wonder if Tally has tea plants..." The alien rubbed his chin, briefly in thought. He'd had a lot more plants before, but the Phazon was pretty poisonous for all organic life. Some of the plants he'd kept indoors had survived though, such as the Aloe Vera plant that was a gift from Jo. "Sure you can, Nym! Don't touch the cactus though, they're even worse than those prickers. That'd be especially painful to eat..." He would not envy the person who'd have to squeeze those sharp thorns out.

"The greenhouse is around the side of the cottage, the other side that we didn't come from. There's no rush at all though! This sun feels pretty good." He closed his eyes and tilted his head upwards, green skin naturally absorbing the sunlight that came his way and converting it into energy. It was so quiet out here too, peaceful. It felt like it was going to be a good day.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Mon May 12, 2014 4:41 am

When regarding that Llama needed special care for removing stickers and what not, Nym merely nodded, having noticed for quite some time that the furry beast had been staring at him in an awkward manner. Show no fear, Nym. It can sense it. But anyway, they were done! The sheep and Chester had been cleaned of any impurities upon their bodies and now it was time for the greenhouse! Nym wagged his tail excited, especially hearing that the idea of having tea leaves was 'good'. He was glad to be of assistance in that way. Kev probably drank a lot of tea, too. As for a cactus... "oh, I won't... I heard that if you drink the water in some kinds of them, though, you start hallucinating... is that true?" he asked, tilting his head. He had read it in books and heard about it in documentaries, but otherwise, he wasn't sure if it was really true... maybe not to the degree that most would think?

"It's really nice out here, Kev. I envy you... you get a big open field with some trees and a creek and all sorts of great nature stuff, and, even though I like the city... it's not really as full of nature as I had hoped. Arro showed me a lot when I went hunting with him... it was fun. I really like the outdoors..." Nym sniffed the air and breathed in deeply, letting out a loud, happy sigh as he fell on his front paws and started to run around as a normal dog would. It felt good to stretch his legs like this, he had limited area in the city, since it was so crowded, and in the inn as it was hard to maneuver... but as they traveled to the greenhouse, he had some fun rolling around and jumping.

Not a dog, but he sure acted like it sometimes.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue May 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Finally, the creature sensed the eyes upon him. Eyes of blankness, eyes of hidden horrors. A good idea to hide that fear, young digimon, for Llama could indeed sense it. In fact, he was waiting for it. Waiting to spring. Waiting to pounce!. The Llama's wall-eyed stare never wavered. Soon.

Kev chuckled. "You know, I've heard the same thing! I don't know from personal experience, but I do think its true. Which is a shame because having water like that in a desert is good for not dying! But hallucinating probably isn't much better for you." Especially since someone, hallucinating in a desert, could easily get themselves killed. "I wanna say some cacti are okay to drink, maybe? But its not the kind of gamble you wanna take." A bit too risky...

Kev paused in his relishing the calm of the heartlands and meadow, glancing back to his son curiously. He envied him? Though, he supposed that made sense...Nym had grown up primarily in the city. The city was what he knew, and it seemed the young digimon found himself preferring nature to the hustle and bustle of the city. Kev himsef liked the city, but only for the people and entertainment. He loved living where he did, even though it was a distance away from others and not in the jurisdiction of the ISOs. Everything had its pros and cons, but in the end he did prefer nature, as well.

"I think you'd like my planet, then. It wasn't quite like this...but it wasn't like the city, either. In fact, a large part of it was just a barren, charred land with some plants peeking through the ash and wreckage. But what was left was a lot like the forest, in some ways. But it was more like a rain forest. Lots of trees, and thick bushes, all of our plants actually have the same coloration as me." He gestured briefly to the pale mask marking and the green of his skin. "It was a nice place, probably even nicer before the war. This place isn't the same, but its pretty great. I think I actually like the wide area more, too!" Nym seemed to as well, since the young digimon began to run around through the grass, Kev snickering at the sight. "As you can tell, this place is good for exercise too!"

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Wed May 14, 2014 5:19 pm

"I think I'll look it up later," Nym stated, regarding the 'cactus water'. It might be a rather useless fact as Nym didn't want to go anywhere near a desert, but it'd be nice to know. He knew a lot of useless facts, and this one would just have to be added to his collection.

The Digimon stopped moving around so much as Kev began to speak about his home... planet. The charred part made Nym wonder as to why, but then he remembered that Kev had some kind of power over fire, right? Maybe that was why. But a rain forest? He read about those, they were vast and beautiful! So many different plants and animals, and some were very colorful. Trees that looked like him? Nym didn't exactly know that Kev was somewhat plant-like himself, other than able to absorb water and liquids, so this seemed a little strange to him. "Why did they look like you? Did others of your species look like the trees, too?" Nym asked as he rolled once more in the grass.

Yessss, he was enjoying himself. The wide open space, the grass that smelled fresh and clean, the air that was crisp and clear--there was a lot here that made his sensor go bananas. "I wanted to ask Aya sometime if she ever considered leaving the city and moving elsewhere, but I know that would be silly to ask. She works there, and it'd just be annoying for her to travel back and forth..." he sounded a little disappointed, about many things. He wished to experience more of the wilderness, but he felt selfish to even consider asking Aya something of that nature--it'd be such an inconvenience to her!
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu May 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Look it up later, good idea. The library would have something, definitely. Kev nodded his approval. "Better than just guessing." Such a smart digimon.

He listened to Nym's questions, thinking for a moment on how to answer. "Well, a loooong time ago my kind didn't walk around with clothes like these!" As if to demonstrate what clothes he meant, Kev pulled at the front of his blue shirt. "We got these from trading with Thermians. But the important thing is we used to walk around naked! But if we stood out too much, predators could easily grab us up and eat us, so we adapted. The plants were dark green and had these pale stripes on them, and eventually we got them too! Most stripes do differ depending on the person though, like an identifying mark." He rolled a sleeve up to the middle of his forearm to show Nym the stripes that circled his forearm. "Yep, we all are about the same shade of green with the marking on our face and stripes on us! Though oddly enough, some had spots rather than stripes. Not very many, but enough to stand out." There was also something of a size difference depending on the gender, but Nym could learn about that another day.

Kev's head tilted to the side slightly. "Well, a few years ago I think she did live out in the forest." He decided not to mention who with. "She eventually moved to the city and took her business with her. She sort of had her business in the forest too, but part of the reason she moved to the city is probably because she knew she'd sell stuff better there." Of the three caretakers for Nym, Kev was the only one that lived outside of the city, and it seems that Nym wanted to experience more of that. "If you wanna experience nature more often like this, you could always just come visit me a ton! As long as I don't let you walk home alone or get you eaten, I'm sure Aya wouldn't mind."

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 am

Ahh, so it was natural camouflage! Nym would take a guess, considering how Kev's personality was, that his kind were very low on the food chain on their home planet. Not that Kev was weak, but they were meek and pretty passive, so Nym didn't think fighting was something they would do unless they had to. Just look at those noodle arms! Although, another question came to Nym's mind; if Kev had pyrokinetic powers, did everyone else have something like that? Wouldn't that have made them more powerful?... The Digimon merely shook his head at this. Too many questions, and he'd have all the time in the world to ask them at a later point.

Regarding Aya once living in the forest, Nym knew that. Zurg had told him, and mentioned that she seemed to like it, hence why Nym wanted to ask Aya if she would enjoy it again. But Kev had a point; even though the city was crowded and loud, it had a lot of perks, such as convenient stores, lots of customers for Aya's own shop, various food places, a park and library. It had all the things! Just... not quiet. At the mention of him visiting more, Nym wagged his tail, but... that'd be one heck of a commute! If he wanted to visit everyday or every other day, he'd be traveling early in the morning just to get here in time to help with the chores, and he'd have to leave early to get back before dark, too.

Augh. That made his feet ache! But it brought up an idea.

"Well... I have a suggestion, if you don't mind me asking! I mean... I don't want to impose... but I rarely spend time with you. Zurg and I have trained and talk, and when he's in the Sanctuary rarely, I greet him. Aya, I live with, and despite the awkward situation we're having, I spend most of my time with her. But you, I don't really... know a lot! And personally, I'd like to get away from the city, just for a little bit... I've always wanted to try different areas..." he started to ramble continuously, regarding how he wanted to be within nature and sniff the scents and what have you. Though he trailed off, the subject was obvious, and most likely, Kev would get what Nym was trying to ask...
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat May 17, 2014 12:19 am

"A suggestion? I don't mind at all, go ahead!" The alien was intrigued as to what suggestion the digimon could have. He placed a hand on his chin and leaned a tad in Nym's direction, listening. And what an interesting one, it was! Nym had noticed as well that the two of them hadn't spent too much time together outside of the Sanctuary, the likely culprit being his living so far from the city. Zurg and Nym had had some training sessions, sessions that caught Kev's curiosity when they were mentioned. He wouldn't ask what they trained for though. And Aya, he had been living with ever since he'd hatched! The digimon wanted to live outside of the city, and he had a parent who he hadn't spent much time with that lived outside the city. Seemed to match up quite nicely, yes?

He took a step closer and wrapped an arm around the digimon, giving him a warm look. "I'd love to have you stay here with me. I've wanted to spend more time with you too, and there's room here for you to stay, even with as many animals as I've got." He chuckled a bit. "You could even look at it like a vacation from city life, too! Some fresh air will do you some good. However...its not completely up to me." His expression became a little more serious. "You will definitely have to talk to Aya about this." He wasn't sure if she'd say yes. He hoped she would, because he really liked the idea of taking care of Nym for a bit! But he could also understand if she had some reservations about it.

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Sun May 18, 2014 12:41 am

Kev mentioned what Nym was thinking, and for the first time in a wile, a feeling of excitement fell over him, his tail wagging wildly as proof. "T-that would be... great! I really wanna be more in nature..." he sheepishly stated, and nodded at Kev's words. "I know... There are a lot of things I need to do talk to her about, too..." Nym realized he had admitted to not speaking to Aya, and judging how long ago Nym had told Kev of this, the alien would probably be shocked to realize the length of time. "I'm sorry... I had been so scared and worried I'd upset her, which I never want to. I feel terrible for doing what I did, acting so bratty and snobbish. That's not what I want to be like. I want to be an adult." Kids always run from their problems... adults have to handle it head-on. Or vice versa, really. But the point is, it's better to talk it out than to hide. It took some time for Nym to realize this, but he was ready to admit it.

"But, once I know everything is okay with Aya, and we've had a good, long talk, I think I'll be heading back here soon. I'd really like to..." A long talk. Hopefully painless, too. Nym wanted to be honest, but he was often skittish of receiving the truth, especially if it meant he looked bad. But pride wasn't really something he wanted to show. The Digimon was just a tad prideful, though.

"I'll go back tonight and ask... but first, I wanna keep helping. You'll show me the entire place today, right?" A tour of Kev's home would be fun. He'd get to know every sight, sound and smell he needed to know. If he would be staying for a bit, it'd be crucial! He just hoped he wouldn't have to get used to the smell of Llama... it was very unpleasant. Hng... Llama. Hopefully Kev closed his windows at night... the thought of that thing peering in, always watching, always slowly chewing, staring endlessly...

"Nightmare fuel..."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun May 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Kev couldn't help but chuckle at Nym's excitement, even his tail was wagging! "Nature's a great place to be...most of the time. There's been some crazy stuff in the past to happen in Nature...but around here is pretty safe!" Save for a few monsters that hadn't attacked the animals, and that Phazon goo...though of course there had been some sort of...shield...thing? Around the time Alpha came. The memory was pretty hazy though, so he shrugged it off. It wasn't important.

Kev blinked in slight surprise when the digimon admitted that he still had things to talk about with Aya. "Still?...You've been avoiding her all this time?" Kev stroked the top of his head as he explained, eyes furrowed slightly as he thought. "Its always hard to talk to someone when you're scared you're going to upset them. And sometimes, the right thing to do is not talk to someone, but only if you don't know that someone very well. If you know them very well, and you know they'd want to know what you were going to say, or would want to talk to you about it...you really should do it. Even though its hard and they may get upset at first. You'll be glad you did it, in the long run." Though he couldn't help but be surprised that Nym wanted to be an adult. So early?

Though...he supposed it made sense. The digimon had gone from a tiny head that pooped and ate, to...well, how he was now! He'd changed so much, in such a small amount of time! He was something that was constantly changing, and it probably wouldn't take long for him to change again. He was a little unsure how to treat the digimon, he didn't want to baby him and make him angry, but he didn't want to just abandon him to raise himself like an adult either. "Would you prefer to sleep on the couch or in a bed? I have another bed up there you could sleep in if you want, but its a little...girly." He chuckled, the sight of the digimon surrounded by such lacey, pretty and pink pillows and quilts was very amusing!

"Sure, of course~! We can start with the greenhouse!" He stood up and patted himself down, rubbing off stray bits of grass and dirts. Though he quickly turned and raised a brow at the digimon. "...Nightmare what?" As if on cue, the Llama trotted up to the duo and leaned his head down to stare into Nym's eyes. Spleeeech!(or whatever noise spitting makes). "Llama! That's a bad boy!" Covering Nym's poor chest with gross, icky spit! Kev grabbed the Llama by the muzzle and turned his head away, giving him a shove until he galloped back to the sheep and seemed to give Nym a smug, wall-eyed look. "Maybe we should wash that off in the creek first."

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Thu May 22, 2014 5:22 am

Yes, Kev. Still. Nym merely nodded as Kev asked, and looked down at his feet in shame. He knew he had to, but... that anxious feeling in his stomach preventing him from doing so--it made it hard. "I will, Kev. Soon, I promise!" Tonight would be ideal, if Nym was intending on staying over starting tonight, or even in the morning. He couldn't just go up to her and be rude like that, leaving her randomly with nothing to give. He needed to talk this out, and he needed to get it off his chest. Otherwise, it'd just weigh him down, as it had been.

But Kev changed the subject to a place for him to sleep, and he didn't mind. "I tend to fall asleep on the couch a lot, I can sleep there. I'm comfortable anywhere as long as it's not a space too small..." he wasn't claustrophobic, but he didn't like being scrunched. It was annoying, and he was certainly not as flexible as Mr. Soot was. But with this thought in mind, he didn't seem to notice the evil Llama lurking... where it came up from behind and spat all over his chest! Or vomited, whatever you wish to call it. Nym was not happy.

"HEY!" the Digimon growled, lip curled and wanting to bark or bite back. He knew better, though, and started to get the gunk off of his chest fur until Kev suggested the creek. "Maybe he'll drink a nice big glop of it..." Nym said, ears down and nose wrinkled. "I don't like Llama, he's rude." And scary, staring with those cold dead eyes. But once his fur was cleaned, he'd soon forget about the Llama's acts and roll in the dirt, and sniff all the plants in the greenhouse.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sat May 24, 2014 3:30 am

Soon? Well, Nym had promised to talk to Aya before and put it off...though he did sound serious about it. Maybe he would do it for sure this time. He did have to ask her permission in order to live here, after all. Assured that Nym would talk to her this time, he laid his hand on the top of Nym's head and ruffled his fur. "Then I hope your talk with her goes well." If the digimon talked to her today, then he'd likely hear about it soon. Kev couldn't see the conversation going badly, not really. There may be some hurt feelings due Nym avoiding the talk, but Kev was sure that once they started, Nym and Aya would get everything settled.

So the couch would be sufficient? "I'll make sure to grab a blanket and a pillow for you! The couch in there's pretty comfy, not too small or anything. And if you ever get bored of that, we could always make a little pallet for you on the floor." A comfy little nest of quilts and pillows. Nice. Though such a nice discussion had been interrupted by Llama, that disgusting troll. Kev made a slight face at the mess of Nym's fur and started guiding him over to the creek. "Bet he'd like to eat his own spit." The alien snorted.

"He's a good llama, he does a good job taking care of the sheep...but he's really rude. There's only a select few people he behaves for." Once by the creekside, Kev tugged his gloves off and placed his hands in the creek. Using his hands, he scooped some water up and dribbled it down Nym's chest. The water rinsed some of it off of him, though Kev grabbed the corner of his cape and tried to use that to persuade the spitty mess off. "How's that?" He pulled away, squinting slightly at Nym's chest to determine if he'd gotten it all off or not. Eeeh...that had to feel terrible.

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Sat May 24, 2014 7:04 am

Nym didn't know exactly what a 'pallet' was as that word wasn't in his vocabulary (or, at least, for that specific definition), and merely nodded and smiled. No reason to say otherwise, he was just happy to get something going. It felt like he had been stuck for a month or even longer, but with things going like this and making him motivated, it felt good to get the thought process going again. And even with Llama's jerky-act, Nym still felt pretty okay. With Kev helping to clean off the nasty goop, Nym wagged his tail and happily nodded, "it's a lot better, thanks," and gave him a small hug. Don't worry, it was all out, but now he smelled... very strange. Wet dog and some kind of whatever Llama had spewed. Wasn't nice.

So long as Kev didn't get bothered by it, Nym was fine. "I'll leave early tonight, after chores and maybe lunch? And I'll talk to Aya... I need to. I bet she's been so upset and worried, but I'll make sure things are set right. I don't want to hurt her." With that in mind, it was still time to do some chores, wasn't it? Lead on, Kev! Nym was still ready to go help! Eager to learn and see everything about this place before he'd leave. Inside, it felt like a big step for himself, even if it would most likely be temporary, perhaps through the summer. Best time to be out on a farm, right?
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun May 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Kev returned Nym's hug, letting out a small trill though even as he hugged the digimon he gave Llama a squinty look that Llama paid little mind to. He really had to work something out, try to teach that Llama not to just spit on whoever he wanted. Spraying the dogs and cat with a spray bottle seemed to work for training them...would it work for Llama. Perhaps. And perhaps Llama might try to spray him back. Gross. Speaking of gross, Nym smelled a little like wet dog, poor guy. At least it would wear off soon though, and he decided to just ignore the smell.

"After chores and some lunch, that sounds good!" That was something, if Nym was going to stay here Kev was going to have to get some food... "And maybe tomorrow we can go to the supermarket together, and you can help me get you whatever food you like most. I have some food here but not a lot..." Most of the food he had was pet food and he didn't think Nym would want any. Nym liked human food! Looots of human food. "Its not like it'd be good bye either, you can visit her in the city whenever you're there. Zurg too." Just because Nym would be living out here didn't mean he had to be confined to the cottage.

Content to get all of that taken care of, Kev lead the way into the greenhouse, a roomy building that was not too large. Inside were different plants on shelves that lined the wall. Most were flowers in pots, Oriental Lillies and some sunflowers. As Kev had mentioned, there was a cactus in the corner with a sunlamp shining on it, isolated from the other plants. Kev grabbed a watering can off of a shelf and handed it to Nym. "There's a hose and water faucet on the side of the greenhouse, mind filling this up with water for me?"

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:35 pm