460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Rising Sun

Post by Nym on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:17 pm

TIME: 03:23
    APRIL 11TH, 0004

Tick... tick... tick...

The clock. It's like it's counting down.

The digital creature had claimed the couch while his father slept upstairs, having acted drunk in the Sanctuary, but was more so just in a sleepy state, as far as Nym could remember. He didn't really want to remember, to be honest.

Why do you care?

It had been a strange night and Nym didn't want to think about it, despite his mind often replaying it in his head. Maybe it was anxiety. Maybe it was depression. Whatever it was, the Digimon didn't know what to call it, really, as he had never experienced such emotions. Maybe it was for the best. Ignorance was bliss, but knowledge was power, right? What was he even thinking. He should try and sleep.

TIME: 06:22

Tick... tick... tick...

A glimmer of light was shining through the curtain into the room. The sun was very steadily rising, and would be up within the next hour. Nym had seen the sunrise and sunset so many times, but it felt... different. A different view. Nym had never been to Kev's place. It was quiet, peaceful. He heard nothing like what he'd normally hear in the city. No cars, no people, nothing of that kind. All he heard was the soft wind against the walls of the cottage and some of the sheep making noise, their little bleats as they greeted the morning. The pup looked out and saw the shimmering sun, or the top of it at least, and felt... empty.

Sick, too. Empty and sick. But why?

TIME: 07:10

Knock, knock, knock.

"...Kev ...? Are you awake?" Nym asked, opening the door to Kev's room and walking over to the alien, prodding his face softly with his paw. "Kev, it's early, I know, but I think your dogs are eager to get the day started... or maybe they want food..." Nym could've done it himself, but he didn't want to go through Kev's things. It would feel weird and wrong without permission. "You could tell me how to do some stuff, and you can stay in bed, if you want... Kev?" he asked again, still prodding at the tired alien. Maybe he needed more sleep...?
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Rising Sun

Post by Kev on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:43 pm

At some point, last night had become a blur. The very last thing he remembered was being in the Sanctuary, and so because of that he had immediately assumed that that was where he had fallen asleep. Not that he was in any sort of conscious state to realize or care where he was. He was in a deep sleep, both arms wrapped around his pillow and his blanket providing a nice, warm sanctuary. Whatever he was dreaming about, something involving tea, a purple octopus with a mustache and a bat with red fur, it began to fade away. Something was touching him. But what? "No Shally...noooo...get off my face..." He mumbled, eventually coming back into consciousness.

??? wrote:"Kev, it's early, I know, but I think your dogs are eager to get the day started... or maybe they want food..."

What, or who, in the world was THAT? He tried to open his eyes but they felt so heavy at the moment. It didn't sound like Marvin...and none of the animals were capable of talking. So who was that speaking? Were they the ones poking his face? "Mrrgle...no solicitors before noon..."

...Nym? wrote:"You could tell me how to do some stuff, and you can stay in bed, if you want... Kev?"

With a sudden snort, the alien jerked up into a sitting position and stared at the furry Digimon with wide eyes. "Nym?! Wha-when did you get here?!" He looked around the cottage and quickly remember that the last place he remembered being in was the Sanctuary. "...For that matter, when did I get here?" He swung his legs out of the bed and stood, stretching his arms as he glanced around the room. This was definitely his room, but...well, how'd he get here?

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:33 am

Kev wrote:"Mrrgle...no solicitors before noon..."

... What?

Kev awoke with a startle that also made Nym jump a bit, surprised that he sounded so... surprised? Redundancy. Nym looked over the confused alien as he seemed to try and gather his thoughts, though it didn't seem to work. Apparently, last night had been blurred by not only Nym, but Kev as well. Whether that was purposely or not, however, remained to be seen. "You're at home. Last night, you got really tired, and I didn't really want you to leave all..." Nym wiggled his arms a bit, trying to imitate Kev in his sleepy state before continuing, "so... I walked you home. It was harder to get you upstairs, but I did! And it was too late for me to head back, so I kind of just stayed over..."

And there was the story. Nym blinked a few times to see if Kev understood, but also noticed dogs. Everywhere, dogs. They seemed to think Nym was one of them, trying to greet him the way most dogs would... but he'd have none of that. The Digimon was certainly not a dog, despite his appearance. "Do you need help? You still seem kind of out of it..." Couldn't blame him, really. "Also, good morning?" Might as well say it now before he forgot.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Kev scratched the side of his head lightly as the digimon answered, a few stray scales flaking off as he did so. So he was definitely in the Sanctuary at some point...now that he thought of it, he did remember Nym and Judge Fear! He got really tired, he did sorta remember that part...Nym didn't want to leave him there, probably especially with Judge Fear there, in such a sleepy condition, so he'd helped him home! Such a nice child they were raising. Though the arm wiggling drew an embarrassed chuckle. "Ooh...I see. Thank you for walking me home, Nym!" He ruffled the top of the digimon's furry head affectionately. "And if I uh...said or did anything weird, sorry about that. Sometimes I get tired...and I kinda talk in my sleep sometimes since I have telepathy, sometimes I wear foil though so I don't bother anyone!"

How late had that been anyways, after midnight for sure. He tried to remember the walk home but mostly he remembered just changes of scenery. Like he had been walking but barely paying attention to where he was going. With Nym's help upstairs, Kev had just flopped onto his bed, his shoes were still on his feet from when he put them on the day before.

The dogs showed much interest in Nym, while the cat showed the very opposite, keeping her distance and hissing every now and again. "Ooh, right, dogs. Food." Nym offered some help, which was appreciated! "Good morning! And sure, I could use some help! After we get the dogs taken care of, I can probably rustle something up, you're probably hungry...I think I have bread I can toast! Its not much but its a start until I can get you back to the inn." The alien stretched, bones cracking into place. He was still a little tired, but functional! Unlike last night, apparently. He scooped up the two smaller dogs into his arms, giving them a brief nuzzle. "Biddy will follow us downstairs, but these two like to try and hide sometimes!" To the kitchen they would go!

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:57 pm

"It's no problem, Kev," the doge replied with a soft smile. It stayed there as Kev mentioned what he could help with and breakfast, but it slowly became a neutral expression with the mention of the inn. He knew he'd have to go back, of course, but... right now? Today? "Oh..." Nym said with a hint of disappointment in his voice as he followed Kev down the stairs, keeping his head down. He still needed to talk with Aya, and he knew the inn was his home, of course, he had just never been to Kev's place or stayed over. This would be the first time since... ever. He had been over to Zurg's, lived with Aya, and yet, Kev seemed to be more of a mystery. Which was weird, Kev may not be hiding anything, but most of the time, he was easy to figure out than the other two! Happier and usually more willing of things, too.

But Nym would discuss home later, for now, he wanted to experience what Kev did daily. It started with feeding his pets inside, which Nym watched Kev do once they entered the kitchen. The Digimon was familiar with dog food as he had tried some, but he didn't really get why dogs ate mostly that. It wasn't very good, to be honest, and there were plenty of better food to be had! But maybe dogs could only eat other foods rarely for a reason.

"I'm not really hungry, to be honest," his stomach felt like it was in knots since last night, "so you don't have to worry." Besides, that'd just move things along quicker, and Nym would get to see more of Kev's home. "What are we going to do today, since I want to help?" he asked as he tilted his head.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu May 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Kev glanced at Nym for a moment, eyes darting over his shoulder as he descended the stairs. He sounded...disappointed? And he looked a little less happy than he did before. Was it something he said? Though, now that he remembered a bit more of the previous night, he remembered that Nym and Aya still had a few...issues. Nym was hesitant to talk to her, though Kev had given all of the advice he thought would help him. Maybe he didn't want to go home just yet...

Kev placed the two dogs on the ground as he reached the first floor, both of them making a beeline to the kitchen with Biddy not far behind. It wouldn't hurt if he stayed around a while...right? Aya might be worried if he weren't home though...she'd understand though, right? Especially since it was primarily his fault that Nym came back home with him. Kev grabbed up the food bowls, each one with a different dogs' name on it, and brought them over to a small closet in the kitchen where the food bags were. The dogs barked and yipped around his ankles while he poured the food, tails wagging eagerly. "Not hungry? That's fine then.~" If he'd had any doubts about the young digimon wanting to stick around here rather than go home right away, that disappeared when Nym mentioned helping him around the house. It really wouldn't hurt to have him a while...besides, he wanted to keep the digimon to himself for a little bit. He'd never been to his house before! He could show him around the place!

He set the food bowls down, a good distance from each other so there'd be no fighting, and each dog shoved their muzzle into the food. "Well, I don't have to go to work for a few hours...we could go check on the sheep, Chester and Llama. And I can introduce you to them all! Fair warning though..." He scooped up the cat's food bowl and filled that with food as well, though he kept the bowl on the kitchen counter so none of the dogs would get it. "Llama likes to spit. So...keep your distance."

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Thu May 01, 2014 3:30 pm

Oh right, work. Nym had forgotten Kev worked somewhere in the city. It was a music place, wasn't it? It seemed kind of strange, to be honest! Kev didn't seem like the kind that was too into music. But then again, lots of people were far different than what the Digimon expected. As for helping, Nym's tail wagged excitedly at hearing he could be of use. It would be fun, and he was happy to help, especially after watching all those nature documentaries and even farming shows. He knew a little bit about sheep because of it, and even cows and a few things here and there about crops, but otherwise, his knowledge was very basic and mostly what Kev probably already knew. As for 'Chester' and 'Llama'... Chester was the name of something, obviously... a mystery! It would be great to see it.

But a llama? Nym didn't know what that was... he hadn't seen anything about them, even in his books. "I'll be happy to help and meet everyone, but... what's a llama?" Whatever it was, it liked to spit. That's quite rude, and disgusting! Why would an animal spit? "Doesn't Llama have manners?" Nym asked, somewhat hovering around Kev in an eager state to get going and help. Maybe something in him would escape, and the dog-like part of him could really be a herder! Nym saw dogs do that on TV, it was fun to watch. He'd love to try that, but... he'd ask Kev after they were done, of course.

But first, help!

And opening the door led Nym's nose to wiggle profusely with all the amazing and wondrous scents that hit him. Nothing like this was in the city, and he could smell the grasslands that was carried along the gentle breeze. It was almost like it would be playing them a song...
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Thu May 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Kev chuckled to see the young digimon's tail wag so much. He really was a helpful kid, though he wasn't sure who got the credit for that one, himself, Zurg or Aya. Maybe Nym would have been helpful, no matter who hatched him. In any case, Nym enjoyed helping people and he wouldn't mind having him help with the sheep. Its not like they'd be shaving them or anything. "Llamas are..." His head tilted to the side for a moment and he brought a hand up to rub his chin. "They...they're kinda like tall, woolly sheep, I guess. Llama and Chester help Biddy to protect the sheep from predators. Sheep look like a nice snack for some animals, after all." Though he wasn't sure why, since they didn't seem too delicious from what he'd seen.

He watched the child hover, keeping in close proximity, the sight of it drawing a pleasant chuckle. He put an arm around his shoulders and ponder his question. "In a word? No. Honestly, I don't think Llama even likes me that much. He's barely got any manners." Sometimes he had issues trying to get Llama to go where he needed to go, and he did worry some if maybe Llama was...just very extra special. He always listened to Leslie, though. Maybe some of Llama's behavior was in response to not having her around, some animals could sense when people weren't around after all, though Kev tried to push that thought and any thoughts involving the fae out of mind.

With the animals indoors taken care of, Kev lead the way to the front door and opened it, taking in some of the sunlight with a pleased trill. He stepped out onto the porch and put a hand over his eyes dramatically, surveying the meadow in front of him for any sign of the multicolor sheep. "Hm...hmmmm...can't see nothing. But I hear sheepie noises! Sounds like they're around back." With a brief wave of his arm, he lead the way behind the cottage, where a creek flowed. Sure enough, the menagerie of animals were drinking from the creek. One Llama, six sheep, and one Ordon Goat. "Hi guys!" Kev approached Chester the Ordon Goat first, giving him a few rubs behind the ear.

"Usually in the morning I give them some affection, look them over to make sure they aren't sick or hurt or anything. Sometimes around this time of year I'll pick through the fur to find grass or sticky thingies caught in the fur, or anything that might be unpleasant...like mud. One time Glen got himself all covered in mud..." He gave the pale purple ram in question a hard, accusing stare.

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Thu May 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Llamas were elongated sheep? What a strange animal. Nym knew that sheep were apparently very tasty, though. He tried to recall if Aya had ever cooked him some, which wouldn't surprise him. Sometimes, she made some special meals, just because. He enjoyed that... he missed her, and his fear of speaking to her was gone, but now it was just facing her and explaining why he had been dodging her most of the time, keeping quiet... he shook his head. He didn't want to feel down. He wanted to feel happy and experience this new area with happiness. The smells made him remember to do so, as they were calming and gentle. As for more about Llama, manners appeared to be its weak point. If Nym could recall, he read about camels, and how their spit wasn't really spit. It was something far more grotesque, and it made Nym wonder if, perhaps, that's what llamas do as well. What a nasty thought!

Outside, Nym stuffed his nose straight into the grass and gave a good whiff, getting all the scents he could. There were so many and they were so strange, he had a hard time figuring out what belonged to who and who was what. Kev stated the sheep were probably around the back, as some of them loudly bleated, causing one of Nym's ears to perk up. "I hear them, too," he said, following Kev around on all fours. Near a creek in the back, there they were, all... in a strange rainbow bundle. Nym would ask why they were that color, but he looked and saw Llama, and knew what it was immediately. Oddly, Kev's description was pretty spot-on. But what really caught his attention was Chester. He had never seen an animal like that, not even in his nature shows or books! It was large and blue and had a strange horn, like no other animal he had seen!

About to ask, Kev addressed the colorful sheep and how he tended to them usually, making sure they were clean and fluffy, no harm came to them and to assure them they were safe. It was a nice daily routine, since sheep were skittish and easily preyed on. But Nym turned his attention back to Kev and Chester, and eagerly asked, "I'll help with the sheep, but what is that? I've never seen something like him before!"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri May 02, 2014 12:55 am

He watched Nym smell the grass, almost snorting it up into his nostrils. He probably had a really good sense of smell, huh? Good sense of hearing too, as he recognized the sound of the bleating. "Good, we're definitely on the right track then!" Chester let out a small bleat and rubbed his muzzle against Kev's hands, though he gave Nym a look that seemed curious, having never seen anything like the digimon before. The sheep mostly kept to the creek and themselves. Llama however soon affixed a blank, slightly cross-eyed look at the digimon, mouth moving to chew cud slowly.

"I'd never seen anything like him before either! Well, I've never seen anything like most of the animals here, but Chester here in particular. He's an Ordon goat, and he was a gift from last Christmas! The Links, Impa, and Sheik gave him to me. He's a big fella~" He hugged the goat around the neck before looking to Nym, gesturing slightly to Chester. "You wanna come pet him? He's very friendly~" Indeed, compared to the...interesting Llama and the sheep that weren't exactly the smartest sometimes, Chester could be a very friendly little thing.

Llama made a small noise, almost like a bleat but otherwise stayed in his blank stare. Lavender, a white sheep however came over to Kev's side and leaned against his legs rather an especially loud bleat. "Lavender is the oldest sheep.~" He patted her side affectionately.

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Fri May 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Ordon Goat? That was something he had never heard of before, definitely. From what Kev then explained, he was a gift, from Sheik, the Links and Impa. That would explain a few things. He knew they had cows under the inn, as well, so having more livestock from their own homeworld wasn't a surprise. He was still a fascinating creature, though! That horn was nifty! "Can I?" Nym rhetorically asked as Kev suggested to pet the beast. With a gentle yet firm hand, Nym gave a few pets to Chester, and introduced himself, "hello there. I'm Nym!" The goat looked like it'd be fun to ride, but such a feat would have to be tried later... Nym didn't want to upset him and try it only to get hurt in the process and make Chester upset.

Speaking of upsetting animals, Nym turned to Llama as it let out a small cry, but he wasn't sure what for. Maybe attention? He didn't want to get close... the idea of 'spit' made him scrunch his nose and want to keep his distance. But a nice little sheep came up to Kev's side, showing little sign of being afraid. Nym was surprised since he looked like a dog, he thought maybe the sheep would be scared of him! "Hello Lavender," he greeted, staying where he was so not to scare the sheep away. The name Lavender was nice, but it made Nym wonder... "Kev, why are your sheep various colors? Do you dye them? Is that healthy?" he asked, looking at the sheep and wanting to hug them. They looked like soft balls of cotton candy!

After Kev explained, Nym would take off his gloves and wait patiently for a sheep to be calm enough to approach. He'd be happy to get any stickers or pricklies out of its thick wool.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon May 05, 2014 1:08 am

"You sure can!" He responded cheerily. At Nym's touch, Chester leaned himself into the digimon's hand and let out a few bleats, as if attempting to greet him back. Kev chuckled at the introductions and put a hand on Chester and Lavander's heads. Of the sheep, Lavender was probably the most bold of them, rivaled only by Glen the little ram. Though she came close, the others still kept closer to Llama, and Llama kept his own distance, blank eyes focused on Nym.

Kev bent down on one knee and scratched behind Lavender's ear, fingers exploring through her wool at the same time to check her over. He glanced at Nym and chuckled a bit. Understandable that Nym was curious, most people were. Sheep were usually black or white, not every color in between. "I don't dye them, actually! They were born this way, I think. Whenever I shear the wool, it comes back the same color. Lavender is a normal little sheep and stuff. But the rest of them...I can't really remember if they were a gift or just given..." He tilted his head to the side briefly before shaking his head. "An old friend gave them to...another friend of mine who used to live here. He always had a habit of getting a hold of odd things and since he knew she had Lavender, he gave her more sheep that had different colored wool. I never did find out where he got them from."

After Nym took his gloves off, it took a few moments before the light purple ram came forward. He seemed hesitant, but also curious about this other male. With a slight 'baa' he stepped closer to the digimon and sniffed his fur. Didn't smell like another sheep at all.

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Tue May 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Now that's something he had never heard of before. Naturally colored sheep. They were quite pretty, and it probably helped that, when Kev sheared them, whomever he sold the wool to, they didn't have to dye it. I bet it felt better when they made clothing out of it, too, since they didn't have to keep dying it. Did Aya buy some of it sometimes, he wondered? He wouldn't be surprised, since she made clothes.

As Kev explained, Nym carefully played with the wool of the sheep, his claws gently moving through it and picking out nasty little stickers and pokey things that would otherwise be dirty and bothering the poor little sheep. Something made Nym look to the alien, though, as Kev's tone seemed normal, but... something seemed off. As he mentioned his friends that were once here, he seemed a little... sad. It wasn't really too noticeable, probably no one would notice had not Nym known Kev a bit more.

The sheep bleated at him and Nym gently gave it a pet on the head, letting it know he was not an enemy.

"That was nice of your friend to just give these sheep away." Nym said as he started to pick through the sheep's fluff. "I know a lot of people go away at times here, from what I've heard. I'm sorry some of your closest friends did, too." Nym wouldn't know what to do if Kev, Zurg or Aya suddenly left... "and I know it's not much, but... I'm here. And I promise, I won't be going anywhere!" Nym's free paw squeezed Kev's arm for reassurance, hoping that would make his father feel a little bit better.

"This one is clean," he stated as Nym stuffed his nose in the wool. It smelled really good to him, he just wanted to climb on the sheep and sleep right here. "Where do these small, prickly ball things come from?" he asked Kev, holding one up. It was small, and slightly brown, and Nym held it carefully as it still had a good prick to it.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue May 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Glen seemed very pleased to have his wool explored by nimble fingers that picked out little sticky bits of grass, a few that were even tangled up in the wool. It seemed easy enough for Nym to pick it out though, and Glen soon settled himself down to lay next to Nym. His little nose snorted through Nym's fur, still unable to identify exactly what the young male was. He was a lot like the dogs, and yet not at all!

"It was, yeah. Very nice of him." Always made him wonder if he found those sheep especially for Leslie. People usually didn't just have sheep hanging around, after all. Not unless they were extremely prepared...which, granted, Swindle was. He blinked in surprise as Nym went on, a little embarrassed. He couldn't be too surprised that Nym had already caught on to how the world could be either. "Its more than enough, Nym. People leave sometimes, but others stay. And then new people come, like you." He placed a hand on Nym's free paw, giving it a slight squeeze as it squeezed his arm. "You're a great kid, Nym. I won't be going anywhere either." He wrapped his arms around the digimon and embraced him for a few moments. It was pretty likely that one day, Nym would have a friend who would disappear. When that happened, his parents would be there for him.

"He is?" He looked Glen over and nodded. "Good! He's a good little ram, yeees~!" He scratched beneath the sheep's chin before turning back to Nym curiously. "Hm? Oh, the pricker things? They're in some of the grass. They only hook onto stuff that has a certain feel to it, like wool and some clothes. There's some fuzzy green ones that stick to the dog's fur too! So keep an eye out for those." He chuckled a bit at the mental image of Nym covered with the soft sticky things.

Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Thu May 08, 2014 3:52 am

Promising to stay wasn't a hard promise to keep. Nym had no where else to go and he wouldn't leave, no matter what. This was his home and he had family and friends here. Besides, why would he leave? Nym's tail wagged at the show of affection from Kev's being and gave a large smile. He was happy to see Kev happy, and helping him with his animals was a fun way to do it. As for someone he knew disappearing, like a friend... it would happen someday.

Nym then dropped the small prickly ball as Kev explained and dusted off his paws. "That sounds annoying! I never really have to worry about it in the city, but then the city is kind of boring... and it smells strange most of the time..." not like out here. This place smelled wonderful and intriguing! Nym wanted to stick his nose in the grass and plants of all kinds and get a good whiff of them all. "I'll try to clean another one," the Digimon stated as he went over slowly to another sheep. He stayed a distance, but gently pulled stickers out, placing them in his other hand where he would bury them. Just tossing them away wouldn't solve a problem like that! Burying them would be the best bet... and besides, he liked to dig.

"After you clean and make sure the sheep aren't hurt, what do you do? Do you have problems with coyotes? Do you get a lot of predators roaming around with the sheep being so colorful?" If Nym were here, he'd gladly fight off coyotes that tried to hurt the sheep! It'd be a heroic battle where he'd bite and punch one... no, a pack of them! He'd be victorious, no doubt! He was far smarter than normal animals, and much stronger! Maybe Kev would give him a medal, too! Or at least something good to eat! A good meal for a good hero.

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:51 am