Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Mission: 001

Post by Xavier Valiante on Thu May 01, 2014 12:41 pm

No matter how hard Xavier tried, he couldn’t break free of Fear’s mantrap. He tried to pry open the steel mouth but couldn’t get a good grip or had the strength to open it. Yeah, this is bad. His eyesight was almost back to normal and he saw the blurred outline of the fire. Why do I have the feeling I’m going to be roasted? Trying to reach out for a random stick or pipe, Xavier could feel some of his strength but found nothing. Gah. Dammit. He retracted his blades and began struggling some more.

The Judge’s decaying fingers sent shivers up and down Xavier’s spine as the wrapped around his neck. Ugh. This is why I never liked going to funerals. Just the mere sight of shriveled fingers grossed him out let alone seeing an entire body. That and he felt like guilty since he was usually the reason for why the person was in the casket to begin with. Xavier tried struggling again but still didn’t have the strength. As the Judge turned his head to the left and right, Xavier glanced down and saw how far Fear was lifting him off the ground. Even though the lawman’s grip didn’t choke Xavier, it was firm for someone lacking a lot of muscle.

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Xavier felt the heat of the fire through his shoes. Yep this nutjob is going for the roasting technique. Great. How to get out of this? Xavier ran through several options in his head. I could try and fake losing consciousness but then Fear would just kill me on the spot. He isn’t one for bartering especially with a ‘sinner.’ I don’t have enough strength right now to break free of his grip. What could buy me some more time? Then the solution hit him. This guy wants to see his victim’s pain and agony as he kills them. Well then now is the question, would it be better to keep my stone cold façade or show some pain? If I show pain, he’ll probably keep doing what he is doing or ramp up the torture. But if I don’t show any emotion, he might get frustrated and try harder. Depending on how angry Fear gets, he might make a mistake. That would be a risky plan though. I don’ know how much I can handle.

Xavier pondered about this but kept a solid emotionless face. After a while, he gave the undead lawman a cold glare. He may be weak but he still have some dignity and fire left in him.

<============================================================>

Decisive Blow:
    ATTACK #1:
    ATTACK #2:
    ATTACK #3:

Defense: 0/15
    HP: 81/150
    AP: 8/20

Onyx Armor:
    A black, glossy outer armor that fits like a glove upon the wearer with optimal mobility and a few added tricks.

While Xavier is wearing the armor, his HP, AP and DP are raised to the same tier as that of a level 10 character. When attacking, Xavier can use the 6-10 die for his attacks, but his powers are still limited to that of his current level.

Onyx Daggers:
    Two smooth, sharp daggers that are sharp enough to carve through flesh and bone as if they were butter. They are claimed to be wicked enough to even send howls of terror from the undead.

When in use, the daggers use 1c/2d against opponents.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Thu May 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Still going with the deadpan routine, was he? Cute.

Despite the smell of charred flesh and burnt hair, Xavier thought to scorn his armoured captor yet again by refusing to express agony. This act of defiance, naturally, only elevated the Dark Judge's previous indifference to that of growing irritation. At a whopping seven-and-a-half feet and currently having one large and cold hand around the boy's very neck, you'd think the ghoul would have earned a reaction. But no. No, because this sinner just had to think himself oh so noble.

"..." But two can play this game, however. Silent and incapable of facial expression, Judge Fear wrenched a long strip of metal from the burning trash receptacle. See how jagged and sharp it was, sinner? Watch as it was dipped into the fire, its tip beginning to glow red-hot from the licking flames. It was the ghoul's every intention to keep his movements at a leisurely pace. He wanted Xavier to see what was coming to him, just as he wanted Xavier to make the startling discovery about where, exactly, this heated piece of metal will soon be going. Right about now, in fact. The Dark Judge removed his makeshift torturing device from the blaze and held it no further than ten inches away from Xavier's very nose. It was casually waved left and right in front of the boy's eyes, a trail of smoke wafting from the metal's scalding tip. Do you see it now, sinner? Get a decent look, because you won't in just a few.

Wanting a few screams out of the sinner who stupidly thought to take his unlife, Judge Fear hovered his weapon before Xavier's left eye and calmly... stabbed. Let's see just how well you can keep a straight face when your very eyeball was burnt from its socket.

Judge Fear: The Aspect of Death

HP: 380/380
    DP: 26/40
    AP: 47/66 (-3AP)

Power: --
    Target: Xavier Valiante

Action: shoving the piece of metal into Xavier's left eye like a hot poker, unhurriedly twisting and turning
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 01, 2014 4:15 pm

The member 'Judge Fear' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 34, 13, 21

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Thu May 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Xavier remained calm as the Judge ripped a long jagged shiv from the side of a garbage can. Oh this can’t be good. Xavier thought to himself. He watched out of the corner of his eye as Fear set the tip of his new torture device in the fire. I think the best scenario is the Judge branding me with that thing but the worst case is… going to be more painful. At least Xavier’s body and mind are no longer in a daze. Silver lining in everything I guess, right?

Watching Judge Fear carefully, Xavier thought through any option that came to mind. But those thoughts were brightly interrupted when he saw the glowing tip of Fear’s new toy. Yep, I knew being branded was the least of my worries. The assassin held his breath as the glowing tip floated between his left and right eye. If Xavier were the praying type, he would definitely be thinking of a few prayers at the moment.

Then it came, the hot agonizing pain of a red-hot blade being shoved into his left eye. Not only did Fear shove it into his eye but he had to twist and turned it. Xavier tried his best to show no pain but he couldn’t. He let out a gut-wrenching scream as tears began to stream down the right side of his face. This shriek came from his very core. It was full of pain, misery, and sounded much like a dying animal. The entire time, Xavier’s mind raced. Is this the end? Will I die here like this? Being tortured to death by this guy? ... …

No. I refused to die like this. Xavier body began to fill with endorphins and adrenaline as he yanked the piece of hot metal from his eye with a free hand and tried shoving it directly into Fear’s chest. All the hormones his body was producing would block out the pain he was feeling from this fight and torture for the time being. Xavier would then strike the arm holding him up in the bend of the elbow with the intent and force to break it. For added protective measure, he would try to cut through it with a wrist blade as he struck. Knowing for sure he would land in the fire if his blow hit, Xavier would spread his feet to land on the rim of the trashcan.

From there, he would leap from the rim, probably knocking the trashcan over, and book it down the alley as fast as his injured legs could carry him. He knew full well that he failed his mission and was in no condition to keep fighting. His best bet was to flee and try again when he had recovered and was stronger. His feet would take him directly to the jurisdiction of the ISOs and to the Sanctuary. Once inside his temporary home, he would probably collapse from exhaustion and pain.

Of course that was the plan if Xavier escaped Fear’s clutches. If not, he’s probably twelve kinds of done and then some. This was is last-ditch effort to flee with his life. Way to bet everything on a few attack Xavier.

<============================================================>

Decisive Blow: -2 AP
    ATTACK #1: Shoving Hot Metal into Fear’s Chest
    ATTACK #2: Strike at Elbow Joint with Wrist Blade -2AP
    ATTACK #3:

Defense: 0/15
    HP: 65/150
    AP: 4/20

Flipping three coins for Fleeing. Two or more HIT, Xavier escapes. If ATTACK #2 doesn’t hit, ignore the Fleeing coin flips.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu May 01, 2014 6:22 pm

The member 'Xavier Valiante' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 2

#3 'Coin Flip' :

#4 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 2, 2

#5 'Coin Flip' :
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Fri May 02, 2014 1:53 am

At Last! wrote:He let out a gut-wrenching scream as tears began to stream down the right side of his face. This shriek came from his very core. It was full of pain, misery, and sounded much like a dying animal.

Yes, YES! Scream, sinner. Scream as your very eye ruptured like a boil!

Agony... Hatred... Fear... The boy's shrieks of pain was music to the Dark Judge's ears, Xavier smelling heavily of desperation. Didn't like that, did you, sinner? How unfortunate, because simply observing you writhe and howl your poor soul out was absolutely euphoric. Hungrily did the sadist in Judge Fear lap up the boy's suffering and gorge itself, the ghoul's psychic aura increased ten-fold. Yes, Xavier... Open your mind and accept that it was futile to resist. Horrific tendrils wormed their way into the boy's mind, every twist as painful as the last, as the Dark Judge sought to officially make Xavier his. Break you... He will break you, mortal. The feelings of death and sickness were almost too overpowering in this meager alleyway... Ah, but what was this?

Elated satisfaction quickly warped into dismay, Judge Fear's conscious snapping back into the here and now. So the boy thought to put up one last fight and continue to unnecessarily stall the inevitable further? Tch, Xavier was hopeless and could not be saved. Once again the assassin though to strike at the Dark Judge's heart with another sharpened tip, and once again the assassin was rewarded with failure. Sparks flew as metal contacted metal, Judge Fear's badge effectively fending off the blow.

"Pathetic," the ghoul hissed, irate. He became even more irate when Xavier broke the vessel's elbow.

There was a sickening crack of bone and the assassin became freed, although no cries of pain or shock came from the Dark Judge. Why? Had he not already stated numerous times that he was currently a walking corpse? Regrettably, Xavier had proven himself time and time again to be a slippery catch. No sooner had Judge Fear jumped away from the rolling embers and glanced up, the boy was already fleeing down the alleyway's northern passage. Run, run, run, the ghoul was all too happy to hound, psychically hailing his attacker. Another disgusting pop and the Dark Judge twisted his arm, good as new. There isss more than one way to ssskin a sssinner, Xavier, and I ssshall find you. Hide like the filthy rat you are and think yourssself sssafe... Flee, coward. Flee, and glance over your shouldersss each day in fear. There isss no running from the law. Flee, because you were nothing more than a worthless, incompetent criminal who had just earned a Dark Judge's eternal ire.

It would seem that he was finished here. Judge Fear secured his bloodied mantrap upon a hip and promptly strode into the awaiting darkness, the ghoul vanishing within. It mattered not that he had failed to bring another stubborn mortal to justice, for he had managed to acquire a trophy of sorts in the altercation. The undead fiend will not be returning to the farm empty-handed.

Somewhere out in the city proper was a boy missing his eye, Xavier not so lucky as he may think.

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 pm