Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Fear is a Popular Thing These Days...

Post by Zs'Skayr on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:38 pm

TIME: 14:08
    APRIL 20TH, YEAR 4

The outer district was always the best place for secret meetings, and Zs'Skayr had a nice place to hide from the sunlight for such a meeting. A small church, empty despite the day, and he entered from the door as he closed his... umbrella. I'm going to get a better umbrella... he thought to himself, feeling slightly embarrassed by the... 'cuteness' of his current one. He stole it from a child, what would you expect?

"This will do," the alien said as he looked at the current state of the small church. It was rather wretched and broken, no wonder it wasn't in use. But now it was time to do some work. Hazama, the strange man he had recently met in the Sanctuary, had some promising information for Judge Fear, and wished to contact him. For such dealings, it was best to be in the outer district. Zs'Skayr rested his scythe and umbrella upon a pew and he sat down next to it, and concentrated deeply, a mindlink opening towards Judge Fear.

<"Judge Fear... Hazama... Meet at the church in the Outer District... there are dealings to be had..."> he told them, but to Fear, he spoke once more, <"Hazama has interesting and important information for you, Fear. I suggest you come quickly..."> And that was that. Hazama would be here first, but soon, Judge Fear would come along. Zs'Skayr had little to no use of the information, and he may or may not stick around if he felt like it, but for now, he sat and waited, looking at the architecture of the church.

It was quite... lovely.
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Fear is a Popular Thing These Days...

Post by Hazama on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:05 pm

It was coincidentally funny that Zs'Skayr had an umbrella like that, because a certain shitty vampire in Hazama's past had a similar one. That vampire wasn't one of his favourite existences, he had to say that much... and he was pretty upset that she continued to spite him with her existence on the Breach. Nonetheless, she was silent for now, so he had his hopes.

Not long after Zs'Skayr had left, Hazama had gone for a walk out of the Sanctuary. A little "stroll", as you will. "Ah... the church? So... the church I was wasn't the only church around? Darn, I need to make sure I know my geography." Only church he'd seen was the church ruined in the Iscariot Incident. Still, he wouldn't put it past any world to have the things in multiple places. He'd used to work under the God of Death, so he understood. Gods were real, and all.

So what, the cult of Portal-X?

Eh. Either way, Hazama made his way towards the church; thanks to him leaving Sanctuary, he could be considered part of the way there already.

He didn't falter in his step, and it certainly wouldn't wake him long to find and reach the church...

A good ten minutes or so after Zs'Skayr had sent out his message, Hazama arrived. His thumbs in his pockets and the rest of his hands hanging out, he approached the scheduled meeting area and stood. Now that he thought about it, being opposite a church was kinda ironic, when plotting death. "Ah, Mr. Zs'Skayr. Lovely weather we're having, isn't it?" Keeping one hand in his pocket and the other being now placed on his hat, Hazama waited for Judge Fear.

Then, the real action could begin~!

Zs'Skayr
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Zs'Skayr on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:18 pm

His mind focused on the architecture of the church that was still around and untainted by the hands of teenagers with their urge to use graffiti on things, the stained glass windows a particular sight he seemed to enjoy looking at until footsteps were heard behind him. He made no motion to his weapon or to look behind him, knowing full well who it was, as he continued to look. "Hazama," he said before the man could say anything. He was greeted by the green-haired man with an oddly chipper attitude as it seemed usual for him and a smile, to which Zs'Skayr gave a grumpy "huff" due to the weather.

"If it was overcast or raining, the weather would be far better," he hissed in response, still looking at the windows around them. "Judge Fear will arrive in about ten minutes. I may or may not stay for your dealings, as I am impartial and uncaring, but we'll see. I have little else to do at the moment. I may stick around if I am bored enough..." It shouldn't be a problem to either of them. He signed his name to hunt Jak and his companions, but in truth, he had little drive to do so. There were already so many people after them, and Judge Fear wanted them more than he did, so it was only fair to let the Judge finish his 'good work'.

Zs'Skayr's tail flicked a little bit as he waited and went silent, birds chirping outside of the church with a happy tune seemed to be the only sound that resonated through out the sad and lonely building.
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Zs'Skayr was a fellow that preferred gloomy weather, eh? He could see that. "Not a fan of the sun, eh? I suppose that makes you the nightman." In an amazingly epic reference, Hazama stood, not having much to do. Hurry up, old man, will ya? The green-haired ghost-in-the-shell didn't mind waiting, though. Especially not when he was hanging with such... receptive company. In a way, made him think of his old acquaintance and ally, Relius Clover. Awesome guy when it came to plans, but if he was just stood around with you... it never ended well.

"Ten minutes sounds absolutely dandy, Mr. Zs'Skayr." Hazama commented. He didn't care. Ten minutes was nothing compared to waiting a century in the Boundary, of all places. Nothing was as bad as that. Nothing. He thought so, anyway. Looking up at the blue sky, Hazama didn't care all that much about the weather, honestly. He cared more about the content of days outside of the weather, because he didn't actually give a single shit about it. It just was a part of enforcing Hazama; doing pointless things that he didn't really need to do, and saying pointless things he didn't need to say.

"If you want to wait, it's no skin off my nose. Completely up to you, Mr. Zs'Skayr."
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Earlier... wrote:HEY, FEAR! GOT SHIT YOU MIGHT WANT, HERE!
    ...And Not Long After wrote:Judge Fear... Hazama... Meet at the church in the Outer District... there are dealings to be had... Hazama has interesting and important information for you, Fear. I suggest you come quickly...

Speak and the Dark Judge shall swiftly come.

How he had arrived was not important; only that the ghoul had, and the creak of an old church door was loudly heard from behind the two deceivers. A long and ominous shadow expanded down the aisle before - BANG - the door closed, darkness once more overtaking the church's forsaken purity. Nothing came from the entrance nor revealed itself, merely gentle whispers in the void as a sickly presence filled the chamber. It was everywhere and then nowhere, hazy claws and monstrous features dancing about the tall, Gothic architecture. One shadowy hand reached out to softly yank Zs'Skayr's tail while another sought to rub against Hazama's pant leg.

"You called," said a penetrative voice, echoing all around. At once the shadows behaved themselves and the marble angels high above no longer appeared as sneering demons, a familiar silhouette steadily emerging from an unnatural darkness. "An interesssting place you both chossse to meet." Enter Judge Fear, one of four Dark Judges tasked with eradicating the living, and he transfixed his ethereal gaze upon a certain green-haired man.

Hazama had news for him, did he? "Let usss hear what you have to sssay," requested the ghoul. And pray it was good, for the Dark Judge had traveled quite the ways to attend this clandestine reunion. Oh, and for the ghost-creature's troubles...

During the ghoul's sinister introduction one of the wraiths deposited what could only be considered an eccentric payment to Zs'Skayr: a crinkly bag filled with snacks. Teasingly and a bit cheeky, the pair of darkened hands gave Zs'Skayr's bounty a light rustle, like one would do for a dog and its treats, before fading back into the surrounding nothingness. These were now yours, ghost-creature. Wraiths have no need for mortal delights.

It was best not to ask where the Dark Judge had chanced upon these, as well. Zs'Skayr may not like the answer...

Zs'Skayr
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Zs'Skayr on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Nightman? What did that mean? Your strange references were lost to many, Hazama. "I am weak to the sunlight," Zs'Skayr admitted, looked at the ground nonchalantly. As they both waited, it got a little awkward with the silence, but to the alien, it was fine. He had no reason to talk at the moment, and when Hazama mentioned it would be fine for him to stay if he wished, the specter hissed. He only wished to stay due to lack of anything else of interest.

As he sat quietly and waited, something irked him to jump a bit, hissed loudly as something grabbed his tail, and he retaliated by reaching down and grabbing his tail and keeping it to himself. Judge Fear appeared, in his usual presence with the sickness and scent, and Zs'Skayr turned and gave a blank stare. "We did," Zs'Skayr then stood up and took his scythe (and umbrella) in hand, moving away as the Judge and Hazama were to make their deal.

A crinkling noise was aimed towards the alien as the shadowy hands held a strange bag of... some kind of treats? What is this. Judge Fear was rewarding him with mere treats? Zs'Skayr took the back within his claws and looked at them, shaking it a bit and looked to Fear with a blank look. "... Thank you, I suppose..." he said indifferently, wondering what these things were. And as the two would begin their dealings, Zs'Skayr went into the corner, sitting on a pew as he started to open the bag and look at the strange food, eating one.

DELICIOUS.

_____
    ((Zs'Skayr will stay but be quiet and eat his Cheetohs. I will not post until the end of the thread, or until someone addresses him IC.))
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:36 pm

DAYMAN. (HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!) FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMAN. (HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!) Regardless of his references being lost, Hazama did have free time. As was probably evident, he spent ALL of it really, really efficiently.

So, Fear HAD heard... that little gem. Yes, Terumi being the "tails" side of the coin had its drawbacks in his head, when it came to how blunt and rude the Terumi personality was at times. They slotted well together, but weren't exactly the same. Nonetheless, none who were here actually knew that outside of those remaining from his universe (and even that didn't include Jin "I'm Oblivious" Kisaragi, that was). So to all that actually knew him and were from here... well, they didn't actually know him at all. Not even Aradia Megido.

Ah... that lovely feeling. Good-o. Wha- ew, were you rubbing his trouser leg? P-Pervert! Seriously though, that was quite an entrance, and Hazama applauded as Judge Fear rose from his darkness. "Good show, good show." He ceased clapping as the Judge spoke. He hadn't really chosen the meeting place, but... eh, that was one of the lesser details that didn't really matter, so he didn't dwell on that detail. "Interesting indeed." Only God he'd ever care about was Izanami.

"Well, I may have told you that I used to be a Captain of Intelligence... and, well, I have intelligence. It's pretty funny, too," Hazama started up, the little grin still and forever on his face. "What if I were to say to you that I snooped around and found out the whereabouts of a certain little brat that you were after, and that I could take you straight to him?" He kept his hand on his hat, and despite pictures, he was smiling.

"So... interested, Judge?"
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Don't forget who paid your bills, Zs'Skayr. That said, enjoy your cancerous puffs.

Hazama's clapping and overall lauding did not go unnoticed, although the Dark Judge made no evident response to such praise. "And what isss thissss intelligence?" the ghoul coolly inquired. The intelligence, as Hazama had called it, pertained to what he had deemed a certain little brat; and the very one Judge Fear had been pining to hunt for many weeks on end. "Mar." It had to have been that wretch, had to be! Who else would Hazama have wasted time on, if only to inform the Dark Judge first and foremost?

Hissing from all sorts of directions bombarded the church as the shadowy apparitions felt the Dark Judge's rising elation. They, like him, thirsted for the boy's warm blood. With a curt hand he silenced them however, for the ghoul will have order. "You have my interessst," he hissed. "Tell me of the boy'sss whereaboutsss ssso that I may at lassst dissspenssse jussstice unto the wicked."

Tell him, Hazama, so that Mar will know Fear!
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:29 pm

"Mar, Mar, Mar... talk of the town! For the past few months. It's getting kinda... well, boring to hear about him so much. May as well end him as soon as possible, eh?" He was getting on with it, he was. "What makes it so funny is that he's hiding out in the Mountains. We can leave immediately, if you want. And, that's right - if you don't mind, I'd like to tag along. If you need reasons, my biggest reason is that I'd love to see him writhing in his own misery. But, for secondary reasons, if his little girlfriend is there, you might need assistance. Even if you already have some, why not kill two birds with one stone, eh? I want to see her misery, too, but I don't care too much in that regard."

The church was doing fantastically today, wasn't it?

"Now... I can remember where I followed his rat and Mrs. Mar to, but there ain't very many landmarks that I can use to explain it." He spoke, an excited tone dripping from his voice when he mentioned "Mrs. Mar". Man, he was having the best time with this! "Probably best to get going as soon as possible," He announced. "I have Phantom keeping an eye on him, but I'd prefer we didn't have to make much of a detour."

Ever sense a second presence in Hazama's shadow? It wasn't there right now.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Boring was not how the Dark Judge would have worded it, but to each their own. "Ssso the boy ssseeksss refuge in the mountainsss..." A poor choice on Mar's behalf, for there was no protection in all the Gamma that now stood between him and Judge Fear. "You have performed admirably, Hazama. For your ssservice and dedication to jussstice I ssshall honour your requessst. You may aid me and my alliesss in purging thessse sssinnersss at lassst, and, if you ssso choossse, you may partake in the ssslaughter." Never let it be said that the ghoul could not be generous when it so suited him. And what was this? Mrs. Mar...? Judge Fear let out a low, otherworldly growl at this most abhorrent news. "The ghossst-child hasss decided to wed thisss fool?" he nearly spat in disgust. "Then ssshe, too, mussst perisssh on thisss day."

The couple dying together, perhaps in each other's frightened arms... How romantic. It was a fitting end for an unbecoming union of life and death, and the Dark Judge would simply not let such a transgression come to pass. "We leave immediately, yesss. Zsss'Ssskayr, you may accompany usss too, if you'd like. The deathsss on thisss day will count for your debt." Three, if the ghost-creature was diligent.

With a crack of his cape the ghoul made for the church's entrance, the chamber appearing to lighten as the abnormal shadows traveled after his wake. "Come," Judge Fear hissed. "There isss much work to be done."

And three sinners that needed to perish.
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:19 pm

"Funny, right? I mean, the Mountains, of all places?" Usually, the Mountains would be alright, as long as you let no-one know where you were, but Daxter had gone and led Hazama RIGHT to the boy. I mean, there wasn't much sleuthing about it. Daxter had exclaimed he was taking Nyreena to see Jak while Hazama was there - the SAME Hazama that had beaten the shit out of him for fun months before - and had promptly taken Nyreena to see Jak. Hazama had wasted no time in not following, naturally. But, that was why you kept your location a secret.

"Oh, justice is always my primary concern. Well... your justice, anyway." If Judge Fear's justice was true justice, it was something he could really get behind. "Partake? Well... just so long as I don't get any blood on my suit." As for Nyreena... "Oh, wouldn't you know it." Hazama looked kinda sickened by it, himself. "Oh-hoh, man, when they had that conversation... I nearly regretted following them in the first place. It was pathetiiiic!" Ugh, FUCK that conversation. But, moving on... it was time to go, was it? Perfect...

"Let's go finish the brat, then."

Zs'Skayr
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Zs'Skayr on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:33 pm

What a strange bit of conversation. Between the eerie comments Hazama made in response to Judge Fear's questions, this seemed like the beginning of something horrible and beautiful. So it would seem, at least. If true, the alien would made haste and follow them, as Judge Fear turned and suggested. "Very well," he said, finishing the bag of deliciously strange cheese puffs and gripping his scythe and... umbrella. "I will join, but more so watch, in case something may go wrong..." He doubted that something would, but one could never be too careful. "I will catch up..." he motioned for the two to get going.

Once they had left, he hovered out of the church, opening his umbrella after making sure no one else was around, and kept it close to him as it shielded him from the sunlight. The alien would follow closely behind them, and enjoy watching what would unfold.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 am