Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Re: What is Wrong with Me?

Post by Daemeon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:39 pm

“Good… Good…” Daemeon was getting giddy now. Oh this was going to be fun. The demon watched as his cousin clutched his chest and fell to his knees. Hmmmm… My energy has already started affecting him. Faster than I expected too. I figured it would take a week. Oh well! A flash of white and it was over. Daemeon frowned disappointedly. I was hoping for something a little more dramatic, more exciting, and of course more destructive. Only a pitiful dent in the ground? Seems like I need to add oil to this fire! But that would have to wait. More observing to do!

Daemeon watched and listened carefully. So that vehicle wished to help and Alex had a small ‘seed’ of dark energy in his chest. Oh that is great! He couldn’t help but let a small laugh escape his lips but nothing loud enough to give away his location or presents. Alex will run at the word medical! On top of that! He doesn’t have a clue what is on his chest! Oh this just keeps getting better and better! But he might have a blonde moment and hop in. I cannot allow that! Then the fun would be over. “Nyreena, do not let Alex get in that vehicle. I doubt he’ll try to but if he does, stop him! And one more thing! I want you to shove a small crystal into that black dot on his chest.” Those were simple orders. Time to get started!

Daemeon remained cloaked as he circled around the bench Alex, Nyreena, and K.A.R.R. were located. At regular intervals, he embedded as small crystal in the ground until he was back under the trees. He moved at unholy speeds so no one would see, hear, or detect his movements. Benefits of being an unholy creature that could rip a person apart before they realize what happened. Back under the trees, he softly clapped his hands once and rubbed them together. I predict one of two outcomes! Outcome number one! Cousin gets a nasty dose of dark energy and a little shocky-shock! Outcome number two! This place gets blown off the map! Tragedy number three! Jack shit happens. Personally I am rooting for number one. Yeah… Daemeon was getting a little crazed right now.

(If Nyreena choses to shove a crystal into Alexander’s chest, it will be considered an autohit.)
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 9

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Wolfe on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:49 pm

“NO! I mean n-no thank you. I’m fine. I promise.” The word medical set off small sirens in Alex’s head. Medical means hospital and hospital means doctors and a lot of nasty no-no things. He definitely looked terrified at the mention of medical. The energy inside of him had smoothed out and seemed return to normal. Maybe I just need to release some energy. Alex hoped that was it.

Then a small chill ran up Alex’s spine. He felt something he had never been able to sense before, Daemeon’s dark energy. It was faint but he could sense it. Couldn’t pinpoint it but that trouble-making demon was around here somewhere. But there were more important matters to deal with now. Daemeon would have to wait. Alex glanced down at his hand again. His claw-like fingers were puzzling him. Would he now have claws all the time? He looked at his right hand. It hadn’t changed its appearance… yet. “Only one way to see!” he said as he smashed it into his left hand. His skin began to peal away and turn into dust like paper being set on fire. In a matter of moments, the hand on his skin was gone revealing his glowing energy form. His right hand was still the same. It was in the normal human hand form. There was no purple glow on it either just the typical soft white aura. “Then why is my left hand different?”

This confused Alexander even more. His mind began to fill with questions and possible answers. He became so enthralled that he began to block out the outside world. Totally oblivious to anything that was going on at the moment or what might happen in the coming moments…
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Thu May 01, 2014 6:02 am

How odd, first the ghostly woman acted as a friend and then... She seemed to jolt, as if something had startled her. It may not have occurred in a way obvious enough for the blonde haired boy to notice, but nothing could get past the AI's scanners. Especially that peak in stress levels. In fact, that glance seemed oddly specific too... His optics traced her eye back to the tree that held the heat signature in it, starting to place two and two together.

Perhaps someone was not as friendly as they claimed to be. the occurrence of odd brain activity was something to note on his vital scans.

Deciding to pay a little more attention to the signature in the tree, KARR directed his vital scans upon it, interested to see if it shared that odd brainwave pattern that just occurred with Nyreena. Interestingly enough, it did to the point where it looked uncannily like the two had become linked, upon analyzing the data.

As for Alexander's reaction, the AI found it interesting that the boy would be afraid of medical attention. Either way the energy signature had smoothed out, but that strange mark on his chest and the way his hands had shifted to purple claws was still something that honestly should be more worrying than it should be fascinating. So fascinating even that Alexander foolishly decided to smash his hand into the purple spot, finding to his surprise that the hand did not change. Upon his inquiry, the vehicle decided to give his advice once more. "I know someone who can answer that question." He replied. "They live out a ways, but they dabble in matters such as this. If you are truly curious they could help you with your predicament, maybe even treat you for it so you no longer have erratic swings in mood."

Alas, the boy was unresponsive. His discovery so fascinating that now he suddenly decided to ignore the world in favor of it.

So, what have we learned today? A boy comes to the park, confused about his mood swings and erratic behavior. A supposed friend comes along uttering forth nothing but apologies, and soon is tailed by a strange human sized heat signature that has been in that same tree for the past ten minutes without moving. Upon the boy's sudden influx in energy the woman gets a strange shudder and glances back at the tree with the heat signature while showing signs of stress. On top of that, the boy is now suddenly oblivious to the world around him in the instance following said signs of stress and suspicious behavior...

Right. And his designation was Knight Industries Two Thousand the second.

Knowing by now that talking with the boy was pointless, KARR shut his door with an audible click. Within the soundproof cabin, his databanks scrolled through a list of numbers, while his scanners remained on boy, ghost and odd heat signature.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sun May 04, 2014 5:54 pm

As she mentally listened to Daemeon's orders Nyreena wasn't all to sure on them. What would happen if she did? How would it make Alexander act once it was inside of him? Would it make it worse than how he was acting now? Unsure of what to do she kept her eyes on Alexander as he tried to figure out why his right hand was not the same as his left. Watching him smash his right fist into his left palm she wondered as well as the energy underneath was shaped just like his regular hand. Just what was going on with Alexander that was making him change so much.

Unknowingly taking a couple of steps forward she completely forgot about the divot that was made when Alexander unleashed that wave of power and accidentally stepped in, losing her footing at the same time and quickly stumbling straight for her friend. Surprised at what had happened she warned, "Alexander, look out!," hoping that he would snap out of his stupor and catch her before she ran into him but she wondered if that would happen at all as she almost fell right into him, her left hand landing right onto the hole on his chest where coincidentally a crystal had slipped from underneath her bracelet and land right into the hole just as her hand had closed it up. This wasn't going to be good.....
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Fri May 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Time to see what this will do! Daemeon’s face was contorted into a wicked smile as he clapped his hands loudly and slammed them onto the ground. Black liquid collected around his hand and began to seep into the ground. Small sparks of purple energy began charge this vile substance, making it race under the ground towards the crystals placed around the unsuspecting trio. Once the circle was complete, it then formed a six-pointed star beneath them with Alexander being in the very center.

Daemeon’s body began to shake as he collected energy. He watched as Nyreena ‘accidentally’ tripped onto Alex. He felt an energy crystal falling into his cousin’s body. Oh… This should be interesting. Massive amounts of dark energy shot into the ground and through the under network. The tips of the star began to glow and rise above the ground steadily. They emanated a dull hum as they floated higher and higher until they were a few feet above the ground. They just stayed where they were suspended in mid air. As for the seal beneath the ground, well it was now visible. It would appear as a white light with a violet aura much like Alexander’s mysterious hand. No need to worry. It was completely harmless or so it looked like. You could never be too careful when in Daemeon's presence.

Standing back up, the demon wiped his hands on his coat and stepped out from his cover. His camouflage was gone so everyone could see him clearly. He knew the real reason why it was gone but he was going to play it off like he meant to reveal himself. The truth is that he had spent all of his energy on this experiment and couldn’t do much of anything else. Not even escape in his normal fashion but why would he need to escape, no harm could come to him inside the boundaries of this haven. “Greetings, Ms. Savaridin, Mr. Theusson.” He began as he stopped just a few feet from the trio. Standing tall and regal, he turned to K.A.R.R. “I don’t believe we have met. I am Daemeon Orzarson but you can just call me Daemeon.” He smiled and bowed before turning his attention back to Alex. “Looks like you’ve been having a bit of a problem, cousin. Has your soul become tainted?”

Last edited by Daemeon on Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Wolfe on Sat May 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Alex’s thoughts were shattered as Nyreena fell onto him. “Nyreena, what the-” Then the crystal entered his being but it didn’t remained solid for long. His body quickly turned it to dust as the energy disintegrated it. These microscopic grains did what they were meant to do. The dark energy stored within these particles discharged and began to merge with Alexander’s own pure energy. It invaded his whole being and tainted him from the inside out.

While this was going on, Alexander’s aura began to deepen. Its pure white glow faded to a soft purple but gave a deeper purple light. From the wolf’s head mark on his chest, black jagged lines shot out in every direction. They didn’t travel far as they stayed on Alex’s chest. White electricity began to race across his body. It didn’t leave his person as it circulated around him.

With a loud cry, Alex was enveloped in a small blast. Once the dust had settled, he stood there quietly. He wasn’t missing any more pieces of his skin but his clothing had repaired itself. The immortal was now sporting a black t-shirt and pants with a fur lined grey jacket. This was definitely sparking more questions inside Alexander’s head. What was going on? What just happened? Where did he get these clothes?

Alex turned to Nyreena to make sure she was ok. “Are you alright? What did you trip on?” A puzzled expression cover his face His voice had changed. It had deepened a little and lost some of its warmth. What is really going on? Afterwards he turned to K.A.R.R. “I’m sorry but did you ask something. I zoned out…” Then he felt the air get cold. A shiver ran down his spine and the energy within him began to crackle. Out stepped his cousin Daemeon from underneath a cluster of trees. “I should’ve known you were at the center of this, Daemeon.”
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Sun May 11, 2014 2:00 am

Just as he figured.

Ghostly hands were not the best for hiding away odd energy crystals, it left for little to interfere with his scanners regardless of whether they were solid or not. As the woman fell upon Alexander, the two-tone vehicle rolled back a few feet, the amber light upon his nose pacing swiftly as he evaluated the scene before him. Not to mention there was a sign of movement from the strange figure in the trees.

Clap!

With that sound, a black circle had formed beneath the boy, nearly reminiscent of some pagan rituals. Energy readings rose, along with the star shaped areas of the ritual circle. With the change in the boy's appearance after his seemingly painful symptoms earlier and the purple energy upon his hand that the circle shared, it could be undoubtedly said that this must have been the final part of whatever was plaguing the boy. With everything occurring at this late hour, the AI could only see it as logical that this entire exercise may have been something that was supposed to remain unseen, and he just managed to crash it.

What luck.

The boy's glow deepened to a dark purple all the while, soon his cracked form donning a new set of clothing. A rather tacky set of clothing if he were to judge, which he was. Did no one tell the boy that fur lined jackets went out of style with disco and bell bottoms? Or more, that could be a question better suited for the one who was previously sitting in the trees. KARR's scanners held their optics on the figure as it descended and approached, the useless cloak dropped to reveal a man. Now, if the AI was a simpler machine, which he was not, he may have figured that this person had decided to reveal himself. However, with the loud clap from earlier, which had come from him, and the great amount of energy, which logically would have also come from him... He figured this fool had spent too much energy turning Alexander a different color.

The man, now introducing himself as Daemeon, stood before the vehicle. "You are correct, we have not met." KARR replied evenly, idly listening as the idiot boy went on to check on Nyreena. He would believe that he reminded the AI of John Stanton, but honestly even that spineless boat repairman had more brains than him. While Alexander held this Daemeon's attention, that list of numbers he was checking on earlier brought up one that would undoubtedly wish to hear something interesting. As the communication frequency was accessed, KARR reversed away from the three, but not before giving Alexander his answer. "An offer." The AI calmly stated. "However, in your absence of mind, you unfortunately have missed a golden opportunity to better further yourself. I would repeat it, but I am required elsewhere." To think, what could this mysterious vehicle have offered? With that, the vehicle turned and began to drive down the park lane and back towards the road.

"Judge Fear." He spoke over the commlink frequency. "How goes your purging with Judge Mortis and Death in the outer district?"

There was a hiss before the vehicle's driver replied, "Oh, it goesss great! We killed a sssinner and Mortisss received free facial reconssstruction sssurgery. Death alssso dissscovered kinetic energy." However, it appeared the ghoul's exuberant hiss was not the only thing on the other end. A series of loud popping noises could be heard in the background, likely gunfire

Kinetic energy? That was a new one. "Judgement went smoothly as always I see." He replied evenly. "I'm having an interesting time myself. Perhaps you would like to view the feed from my memory banks when I return to meet with you, I would hate to spoil it all here."

Again that popping sound arose in the background, louder than before as Judge Fear spoke again. "Very well, if you insssissst. You have been recording a crime in progressss, I asssssume?" A crime, yes that was a good way of putting it. One that may have been too grey for the current law enforcement to intercept, but perfectly able for the Dark Judge.

"Indeed, you will enjoy who I caught in the act as well." KARR nearly hummed, a grin in his artificial voice. "Speaking of which, I am hearing a lot of background noise on your end that sounds like gunfire. I take it your session is putting up a bit of a fight. Shall I provide backup?" With all the firepower KARR possessed, they certainly would not be outgunned if the ghoul required aid.

"No need, no need. We are fassster than we look. Who did you capture on the feed?" Interesting, now there was a light slapping of multiple bare soles upon pavement... and a pair of bony ones.

"Very well, I will meet you within the city limits then." So long as he was still tangible once he arrived, there was nothing to worry about. As for the undead fiend's curiosity... "I will give you a hint, one is a boy with blonde hair and penchant towards idiocy, the other is a  spineless female poltergeist, and the third... You will not recognize him, but I have his name. He is just as pathetic as the boy."

"A triumvirate of ssstupidity. Take all the time in the world, K.A.R.R., all of it." Came the ghoul's languid reply. For the best he supposed, no matter what time of the day it was here there was always some amount of traffic congestion.

"As you wish." With that, KARR disconnected from the commlink frequency, by now his sleek form was now pulling out onto the road and cruising down to where the Outer District met the inner city.

KARR has left the thread.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed May 14, 2014 4:11 pm

Hearing the clap Nyreena watched as suddenly a six-pointed star had formed around her, Alexander, and K.A.R.R. and had a sick feeling that this was Daemeon's doing. The feeling only got worse when she watched as Alexander's body had suddenly disintegrated and his aura had turned into a soft purple color with a deeper purple glow. Seeing the jagged lines come from the strange mark and cover his entire chest and the bright white lightning sparking up all over his body the ghost decided to create a ghost shield just in case something happened and she needed a bit of defense. It was a good thing too because when Alexander yelled another blast of power had gone off and she felt herself being pushed back a bit while the energy had dispersed. When it was over she made the shield disappear then saw that her friend's appearance had changed to a black shirt and pant and a fur-lined dark gray coat, which was unsettling to the aspiring fashion designer. It was okay at the same time not okay. To be honest it was quite...disturbing to say the least. And she too, was concerned about Alexander's voice when it had sounded deeper than before. Trying to find an answer to his question she responded, "Yes, I'm alright. I think what happened what that I must have accidentally stepped into the divot and I lost my footing. But what about you? Are you feeling...like you?"

Seeing movement out of the corner of her eye she watched as Daemeon came out from his hiding place, greet her and Alexander, introduce himself to the vehicle, then ask his cousin if his cousin's soul had become tainted. Was that the reason why Alexander was experiencing all of these problems? Was it because his soul was no longer pure? Seeing that K.A.R.R. had drove off it was just the three now and Nyreena was getting a bad feeling that things were going to be turning for the worse.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Mon May 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Daemeon watched as K.A.R.R. rolled away with an annoyed look on his face. “How rude. I introduced myself and he doesn’t give his name.” He turned up his nose like a spoiled child. It was all in jest though. Daemeon was too content with his experiment to care if the mysterious vehicle gave up his name or not. His cousin’s soul was corrupt a little and well on its way to falling into chaos. Oh happy day.

The demon turned to his holier than thou cousin with a grin on his face. “You should’ve of known, cousin. But sadly, you are too thick come up with the notion unless I feed you the answer.” Alex should’ve known I was behind his little mood swings but sadly, he didn’t. Dunce. “But I had to have a little help from a close friend of yours.” Daemeon grinned as he walked around to Nyreena and put one arm around her. “This beauty helped in this experiment. She’s been a big part of it. Unknown to her, she had been caring the key to this experiment.” Daemeon held up a small purple crystal. “These little babies had been affecting you on a psychological level, Alex. They’ve been warping your mind and changing your personality without you knowing it! You are falling all over again, Guardian of Man!” Daemeon let out a boisterous laugh. He had obviously left out some information to protect Nyreena. Didn’t want to lose a pawn right now. He knew too well that Alex would go after Nyreena if he knew about their little agreement.

Now times to see how dear Alexander takes this information. Letting go of Nyreena, Daemeon spun around her and leapt up onto the bench. He was having too much fun now. He should probably calm down. Meh. Nothing wrong with having a little fun.
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Wolfe on Thu May 22, 2014 8:47 pm

“Well, alright then…” Alex watched K.A.R.R. drive away and waited until he was gone before muttering something under his breath. “Jerk.” Now the normal Alex wouldn’t say some thing like this but since he was slowly falling form his divine goodness, he would more likely to stay these kinds of things.

Turning to Nyreena, there was a dull slightly annoyed look in his eyes. “You should really watch where you step.” He continued giving her this look for a few seconds until he realized what he did. “I am so sorry.” He cupped his hands over his mouth and had a look of sheer horror on his face. Why would I say that? That was totally called for. “I-I’m alright. I still don’t feel like myself though.” In all actuality, Alexander was far from his normal self. He could feel energy crackling in him instead of peacefully humming. Negative and dark emotions were growing at an alarming rate.

The next look was completely intentional as Alex glared at Daemeon. The immortal was extremely mad with what his cousin had been doing. He listened to the demon’s speech. Still a long-winded jerk that loves to hear his own voice. That hasn’t changed by a long shot. “Hey! I didn’t ask for this to happen! You probably thought I needed this! I’m not falling! I’m being pulled under by you, Daemeon. Don’t play that guilt trip on me!” Alex pointed a glowing finger at Daemeon and took a few steps closer. “Why can’t you just leave me alone?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Watching Alexander turn and look at her Nyreena saw the dull look in his eyes and started to grow very worried for him. But with what he said to her about watching her step it was clear to say that she was horrified herself. An utterly shocked look in her eyes she stared at him while he stared at her then she saw the horrified look in his eyes, hearing him apologize, and say that he was alright though he still didn't feel like himself she was really getting worried and scared that the real him would slowly be lost forever.

However watching Daemeon walk around her and feel him put an arm around her it made her feel absolutely awful and it made her skin crawl at his very touch. But then he heard him explain to Alexander that she had been a part of this disaster and it made her feel so guilty and so low all she wanted to do was to phase into the ground and stay there forever. Relieved that Daemeon let go Nyreena watched him hop up onto a bench and listened as Alexander accuse his twisted cousin of what was happening to him. Unsure of what to do she looked at Alexander and whispered, a few tears shedding from her eyes, "Alexander...I'm so sorry......
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Daemeon couldn’t help but laugh. He loved the sight of Nyreena being all apologetic. He could taste the regret and sadness radiating off of her. It was so delicious! He couldn’t help but spin around the light pole! He could make her life even more of a living nightmare and spill the beans about their deal. Better not. When news of Nyreena aiding Daemeon gets out, Kev will probably make a beeline to her. I wonder if he would kill her? That’s a question to be answered after her part was done. The demon finally hopped down and placed his hands in his pockets.

“I can leave you alone Alex but choose not too.” He chuckled. “It’s too fun. I know you better than anyone here so I have an endless amount of ammunition to use on you!” He spun on his heel and threw an arm over his cousin’s shoulders. “You could always join me…”
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Wolfe on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:18 pm

“It’s alright. You didn’t know…” There was sympathy in his eyes. Alex didn’t blame Nyreena at all. Daemeon was just using her for his own means. He was always doing that. Never wanting to get his hands dirty but back home, he had orders to follow. Here, he was a free man. Figuring out what he wanted in the end would be more difficult.

“As for you.” Alex shifted his gaze from Nyreena to his cousin. “I will never join you. Not back home and not here, not ever! I know we may have a past together but that was then and this is now! I am not the same self-centered brat when I was an angel. I have grown and matured while you continued to stay the same!”

The immortal had a shocked look on his face. He had never spoke like that to anyone before. There had been hatred and malice in his voice. What as becoming of this once pure being?
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Hearing Alexander say that it was alright made Nyreena very happy. She was really glad that he understood. However, that mood was quickly ruined by Daemeon and his annoying laughter. Watching, well more like glaring at, him spin around the light pole she wondered if he was getting a kick out of this or something. Because if he was that was going to get her very angry. With that ghostly wrath she really wanted to knock Daemeon off of his high horse like no other. But with their deal in place she wasn't sure if that was going to be a good idea. If she went up against him, it might break the deal and that meant both she and Jak were both in danger from their enemies. Man, this reeks.....

At least Alexander turned down Daemeon's offer to join with him. And by the way his voice sounded Alexander was really pissed off. And he had good reason to be. Daemeon was turning him into something that Alexander was not. But it was still scary to hear Alexander speak like that. Very scary.....
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:10 am

Daemeon let out a long sigh. Getting the third degree from his former partner in crime, how boring. The sudden change in his cousin’s tone was pleasing. It seemed the energy was affecting him more and more. Good. But it hadn't been enough. He was still a self-righteous imbecile. The demon was growing tired of all this waiting. He need to be invincible and converting a weapon was taking too long. He must wipe the weapon out now...

“Fine cousin but after a century of this bullshit,” the demon pointed at his cousin. There was something off about him now. Gone was the sadistic tune in his voice, the theatrical performances, and the pure demonic essence. There was a slight tinge of pain in his voice as he spoke. “After a century of trying to talk you over, you have forced my hand Alex. My father preventing me from harming you but now that he isn’t here, you are fair game just as any of these vermin! Your vessel will feel the pain I can cause, feel the anguish that I create, and feel the breaking of your very being!”

In an instant, the demon vanished. Leaving nothing but a scorch mark and a plume of wispy black smoke. Time for talking was over. Time for Plan B. Words had failed. His actions will not...

Daemeon is gone

Last edited by Daemeon on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:20 am