Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

What is Wrong with Me?

Post by Wolfe on 4/10/2014, 20:10

Time: 11pm
    Date: April 10

Congratulations Alexander, you have successfully returned to square one. You have managed to make Aya Valentine mad once again. And on top of that, your slandering words about undead beings seem to make Judge Fear and his friend mad. So you have three undead beings wanting your head and on top of that, you seem to have random moments of pure chaos and spouting nonsense. Even though you don’t exactly follow the laws, you never were one for chaos. That was more of Daemeon’s forte.

Alex had left the Sanctuary through the window in the kitchen with a box of donuts. They were his comfort food and he hadn’t had them in a while. Don’t worry, Alex is incapable of getting sick. He had wandered through the city trying to figure out what was wrong with him. The random harsh words, the air of arrogance that comes over him body and mind, and, the latest to the collection, the sexual thoughts, all of these things weren’t Alex. Well, those things hadn’t been apart of him since that fateful day when his mortal family perished. The day when he changed his chaotic and mischievous ways and became what he was today: a celibate and guardian of mankind.

Alexander finished the last of the donuts on a bench in the center of the park. He had been sitting there for a while now. It was a remote place in the city so he was still protected by the ISO’s. There was no way he would go running out of the city again. Especially not when the Judge was on a killing spree. That and he didn’t know if that jester guy was still out there. “What is happening to me? Am I reverting back to my old self? Did death infect my being and now slowly corrupting me?” All Alex could do is ponder what was happening to him and why it was happening. He didn’t even know who saw him or was around him.
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 53

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Re: What is Wrong with Me?

Post by K.A.R.R. on 4/10/2014, 20:34

Driving about the city was a sleek vehicle, two toned black and silver. This place was so massive, while the AI had a means of navigating it quite efficiently there was also a boon to be found in visiting the different areas in person. Despite the late hours, plenty of traffic still abounded upon the streets as KARR weaved through lanes and around other vehicles. A rather lively part of the city caught his optics however, blooms forming upon the trees and budding leaves beginning to be visible on the bushes and other shrub-like flora. Perhaps a detour to visit this part of the recreational district would not be so detrimental. After all his help would not be needed for a long while.

Turning down the street, KARR drove alongside the walkway nearest to the road before turning up and onto the paved sidewalk, slowing down as he turned to drive further into the city park His tires crunched quietly upon loose stones and cement alike, scanning over the different plants as he idled. Although, as he continued his exploration, something else caught his attention, a voice further in towards the center of the park.

??? wrote:“What is happening to me? Am I reverting back to my old self? Did death infect my being and now slowly corrupting me?”

Turning upon coming towards a fork in the path, KARR cruised down to where the voice originated, finding a blonde haired boy sitting a park bench, eating a box of donuts. Or more, had been eating a box of donuts, upon scanning further he noticed the box was empty. A low drone emitted from his scanner as he scanned the boy further, silently coming to a stop next to the bench. However, even if he were to have been loud, the person looked so deep in thought that they may not have noticed the whine of his turbines. "You seem troubled." He stated evenly. The trans-am sat there, his amber scanner pacing from side to side as he observed the boy. "Food is a means of drowning one's sorrows, but will donuts help you face them?"

Last edited by K.A.R.R. on 4/10/2014, 20:56; edited 1 time in total
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on 4/10/2014, 20:56

After leaving the Sanctuary Nyreena was feeling rather disturbed about Alexander's strange behavior. She certainly wasn't expecting it, that was for sure, but the way Kev said that he was having a few weird episodes really made her concerned. After asking him if he was okay and how long this had been going on his answer was even more strange. It was then that when he asked Livewire and Kev how made Miss Valentine was at him that he made the sexual remark that he chuckled to which she chuckled too and then Alexander went crimson red and started eating doughnuts like crazy. It made her feel a bit guilty that she did chuckle and now she hoped to run into him and apologize for it.

Finding herself in the park again she wondered what this place held that made her come here but she rather liked it. This place was peaceful and she liked coming here to think. As she reached the center of the park she looked over and recognized Alexander's hair color and as she got closer she heard his questions and grew quite concerned. She then saw a car drive up and with an even voice asked if her friend was okay. Taking her chance she approached the bench she cautiously said hoping not to scare him, "Alexander? Is everything okay? Listen, I'm sorry for laughing at that comment earlier. I shouldn't have done it and made you feel embarrassed."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on 4/10/2014, 23:06

How cute. My dear cousin is confused and frustrated. Man, I haven’t seen that pitiful look on his face in over a century. Daemeon was hiding in the shadow of some trees not too far off. He was dressed head to toe in black. His coat had even become a hooded leather jacket that reached down to his ankles. He wasn’t taking any chances of his cousin sensing him or anyone else for that matter. The demon used his powers to contain his essence and create an illusionary barrier around him. To anyone, Daemeon would be invisible but to those with his blood in him, they would be able to make out a faint shadowy figure.

Despite his sadistic behavior, Daemeon wasn’t really enjoying the sight of his cousin. He could be a royal arse to anyone and everyone. Heck! He didn’t discriminate between race or gender or religion. But when it came to Alexander, well let’s just say the demon did have feelings towards one person. Not ‘bow chicka bow wow’ feelings, more of family feelings. He always did his best to hide the pity he felt for Alex. Always put on a cold and psychotic mask so his cousin would see him as a monster. At least they would still interact that way. You could say the main reason why he acted out is to get Alexander’s attention.

Daemeon was furiously writing what he saw. My energy was definitely affecting Alex on a behavioral and mental level. That’s interesting. Maybe I should stay and see how this plays out. Oh looky there. A motorized vehicle that is capable of speaking and free thought. This town is just full of surprises. Then Daemeon so the ghost woman. Oh? What does she think she’s doing? If she tries to tell Alex where she got that crystal from, I will have to punish the naughty girl. He stayed where he was and observed this meeting of unusual people.
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 9

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Wolfe on 4/11/2014, 10:03

Alex jumped at K.A.R.R’s voice. He didn’t even hear the vehicle approach. What is this? Some kind of talking vehicle? He was about to make a deal about it but remembered that anything could happen here. The immortal swallowed the last donut and tossed it into nearby trashcan and shrugged. “You could say that… As for the donuts, I dunno. I just find donuts as a good way to calm down.” He put his hands on his head.

It was then Nyreena popped up next to him. “What the unholy fuck, woman?! Don’t do that!” Alex had almost fallen off the bench. He wasn’t the calm being right now he was the chaotic one. His facial expression was nothing but arrogance. The kind look he had in his eyes was gone and replaced with cold glare. He crossed his legs then propped his head on one hand. This seating position seems to be connected to Alex’s mood swings. Or it could just be a random thing.
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on 4/11/2014, 15:37

Interesting, the AI had almost expected a surprised reaction from the boy, given how few actually knew of his presence here. Ah, but perhaps this person had come in contact with others like him, perhaps the cybertronians. from what he had heard they too could transform into vehicles, even talk in such a form from what he could tell. Eating donuts as a way to calm down though? Ah, he had witnessed worse, he supposed. Tony and The Rev tended to "booze up" in order to calm down... And to wake up, and to feel good about themselves. "I see." KARR noted. Although it appeared the boy had decidedly dodged the implied question he had intended. Perhaps a more direct approach was in order.

However, it appeared he was not the only one to appear on the scene, as his scanners picked up a strangely cold heat signature nearby, a good thirty degrees colder than the rest of the park, actually. A ghostly woman came onto the scene, issuing an apology to the boy as she approached. In the process, apparently she had startled him as well, given the now named Alexander nearly toppled from the bench. Although from the way she sounded, the woman may have been close to this donut-eating boy, perhaps a friend. Had a mere comment been what had caused this despair? No, it could not have been, not with his previous statements of wondering if he was reverting to his old self and being corrupted.

"So, what is it that you have been despairing from? You mentioned something infecting your being as I approached." He inquired calmly. However, the computer's systems kept an eye on the nearby trees, his surveillance mode having detected a heat signature within them that was too large to be a mere bird or squirrel. They were being watched, but whether or not it would be wise to move from the park just yet would have to be seen. Even then, if they were to make a move here, the ISO's would be on them quickly.

But why had both the ghost girl and the strange heat signature arrived so quickly? Logically it could only mean that something was indeed up, and it had to do either with this translucent specter, the boy or both.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on 4/11/2014, 16:28

Taking a step back at Alexander's comment towards her Nyreena was shocked that he would say something like that. Was this another episode that he was having right now? She really couldn't help but be very quiet. Even in heels she could walk right up to a person and he or she wouldn't even know that Nyreena was there. She guessed that it was due to being a ghost and come on, when was the last time you actually heard a ghost walk up behind you like it was any other day? But either way, she was a little hurt by it. She even said her apology in a cautious voice so she wouldn't freak him out and it still caused him to almost fall off the bench.

As she was taking her step back she had noticed something odd in the corner of her eye. Looking over at a tree she wasn't sure or not but there was a strange shadow that seemed out of place. She wasn't sure if it was paranoia or what but she was growing a bit uneasy with it being there. Looking back at Alexander, and eyeing the car as it asked its question, she apologized again, "I'm so sorry for scaring you like that, Alexander. It was never my intention at all. And I really can't help it. Being a ghost I'm naturally quiet so I really can't do anything about it. Besides that, I've been really concerned about you since seeing how you were acting in the Sanctuary tonight. I really want to help solve this issue and get you feeling back to normal."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on 4/13/2014, 21:07

Daemeon chuckled quietly at the sight of Alexander’s little outburst. Man, it has been ages since I’ve heard him swear. Usually he would snap at me for saying such words especially in front of a lady. 'It would be rude to do such a thing.' I should remember this and use it on him some time. He stood there cloaked still. It wasn’t the right time to make a move. He knew Nyreena would be able to see him even if it would be a bit foggy. As for the mechanical being, the demon did not know. Best not to take any unnecessary risks right now.

Book out and pen swiftly racing across the pages, Daemeon took note of every movement, every gesture, and every word said. You could never be too thorough when studying. He would study these notes later and plan accordingly. If everything went well, Daemeon's ultimate goal might be achieved. If not, he would definitely have to kill someone and he was always of for a murder. I haven't killed anyone in a while. Of course he didn’t need to kill on a regular basis but it did help relieve some stress. I could always kill the Princess. No one would mind if I did. The worst thing I would get is taunted for killing Jak. Daemeon shrugged. Oh well, a killing is a killing.
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Wolfe on 4/14/2014, 19:56

Alex turned to the talking car with a rather annoyed look on his face. “If I knew what I was despairing over, I would be fixing it and not sitting here wondering what the fuck it was!” Man good someone be so thick! He then turned to Nyreena. “You better be sorry for scaring me! I could’ve hit you and been sent to jail by the fucking ISOs!” He got up and let out an aggravated yell. Alex could tell he wasn’t being his normal kindhearted self right now. He was being too chaotic and self-centered. But these characteristics just kept coming up and taking control and Alex couldn’t stop it. He felt like a prisoner trapped in his own body. “What is wrong with me!?”

Kicking a rock into a cluster of nearby trees, Alex tried to release some angst. He had all this pent of anger and frustration. It was really wasn’t healthy for anyone to be the frustrated. His energy body wasn’t beating to a steady rhythm anymore, it fluctuated and random moments and strengths. Some of these strong pulses felt like he was about to explode. Some of these surges of energy created lines across his skin and emanated a soft white light. “Great. I’m cracking now. That’s just great!” The normal Alex was back in control now. “Just great!”

After taking a few deep breaths, Alex turned back to K.A.R.R. and Nyreena. “I’m sorry, sir.” He was speaking primarily to K.A.R.R. now. “I promise I’m not like this all the time. I’m sure Miss Nyreena can vouch for me.” He gestured to her. “And I’m sorry Nyreena. I didn’t have the grounds to yell at you.”
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on 4/14/2014, 21:04

Well then, for being in deep despair this boy still retained quite the temper. However, it was misdirected, as KARR was quick to point out. "There is no need to snap." He replied calmly, sternness lacing his tone. "I merely wish to help. Perhaps if you calm down you will better be able to pin point what is bothering you, and abstain from lashing out at those who merely wish to help." However, it appeared his anger was deeper than that. Soon after gnashing his teeth and yelling at the ghostly woman he let out a loud yell. Just as quickly as it happened however it died down, the boy questioning his motives again before kicking a rock into the trees.

However, another oddity presented itself. Across the boy's skin grew cracks of bright light, an energy signature like that KARR had not detected before. Interesting. He gave a few more exasperated exclamations before calming down once more, turning to the AI and apologizing. "Your apology is accepted." He remarked evenly in reply. "However your mood swings do not bring us closer to the source." Interestingly enough, none of these effects seemed to take place before the appearance of the strange heat signature in the trees. It had not moved at all either since it had decided to stop nearby... Perhaps it was time for some experimenting of his own.

"Maybe if you get walking you might be able to think clearer." He suggested. "Getting your legs moving is a great means of allowing your mind to think and analyse, along with the fresh air." Not to mention, if he had any outbursts, he could kick whatever he found along the path instead of taking it out on those around him.

He could even jog and it undoubtedly may rattle something loose that he never noticed before.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on 4/14/2014, 21:19

Nyreena was shocked again after Alexander continued to yell at her for scaring him and now said that she had to be sorry for scaring him like that and almost would be arrested by the ISOs after hitting her. Feeling her tears threatening to be let loose down her cheeks what she was more worried about was her awful temper unleashing itself right back at him. You really need to be careful, Alexander. You don't want to invoke a ghost's wrath because it is awful to face.

While trying to hold back her anger she looked at the shadow again and was sure that her vision wasn't playing tricks on her because the shadow looked just like Daemeon. If it was him why would he be here of all places? She would have to keep an eye out just in case he wanted to cause any kind of trouble.

Looking back at Alexander and seeing the cracks forming across his skin she got worried that if he didn't calm down he was sure to explode into millions of pieces. But luckily he calmed down and apologized and that helped to calm her temper a bit. Looking him right in the eyes she returned, "I forgive you Alexander. And I should have done something to alert you that I was here and not scare you like that. So I'm sorry too. I'm just glad that you're a bit calmer now. And the car does have a good point. Perhaps moving around a bit will help get you thinking about what's going on with you. I dance to help solve my issues and it works wonders, believe me."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on 4/17/2014, 09:09

The demon easily sidestepped the incoming rock. Had his cousin realized he was there or was it just a random coincidence? It was a mere coincidence. Alex had a rather hard time sensing Daemeon’s energy. He wasn’t very sensitive to his invisible surroundings. Daemeon’s pen continued to dance across his paper. He was becoming rather interested in the vehicle. It didn’t appear to be like the other mechanical beings that inhabited this place. It didn’t transform into a humanoid. Maybe it chose not to.

So the vehicle was suggesting Alex should get up and move around. Hmm… Daemeon began to think what this could have on the experiment. Would he allow this variable to happen? He lightly tapped his pen against his lip so no noise would be created. He wanted to keep an eye on Alex to see how he was being affected. I could always read Nyreena’s mind later but I so do enjoy watch Alex’s temper. Too bad I can’t shape-shift at the moment. That would be helpfully. What to do? What to do?

Then the idea hit him. Daemeon reached out to Nyreena’s mind an invisible tendril. If I can contact Nyreena, I could have some real fun… “Nyreena, it is me. How have you been? I hope Jakky is still alive.” He chuckled silently to himself. “Now that the pleasant greeting is out of the way, I need your information. Is Alex wearing his necklace? Do you have any crystals on you right now?” The demon grinned from ear to ear. He had a nasty plan in store for them.
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Wolfe on 4/17/2014, 14:08

Alex thought about what the vehicle had said. “Maybe walking around would help me calm down-” The energy surged once again as he clenched his chest like he was having a heart attack. He fell to his knees as his body began to shake violently. He let out a painful yell as his skin began to blow off.

There was a single bright flash and then it was over. Alex stood up slow and steady. He was now standing in a small divot and had a good portion of his left cheek missing along with his left forearm and hand. Don’t worry, there wasn’t any blood or guts showing. Where his skin was missing a dull white light shown. The front of his shirt had a large tear running down it. Most of his chest was missing. He did have skin left on most of his body but it was all cracked and broken. In the middle of his chest was a small black wolf head-like dot.

“What the?” Alex had looked down to assess the damage. “What is that?” He went to poke it but noticed his left had changed. The tips of his finger were slightly pointed and shown with a faint purple aura. What was going on with Alexander?

Last edited by Alexander on 4/29/2014, 20:31; edited 1 time in total
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on 4/17/2014, 16:01

Just as quickly as the boy got to his feet to walk, he fell forward and onto his knees. Painful yells echoed through the park and skin began to flake away from his body like paper. The AI's medical scanner unable to detect any readable vitals from the boy, he trusted what his other readings detected instead. A massive spike in energy output occured from his as the skin flaked away. All the while, KARR's amber scanner kept a close watch until it ceased, a bright flash lighting up the area and taking part of his face with it. "You need medical attention." He decided, popping open the passenger side door. "Get in, my systems may be able to analyze your condition so you may get proper help." He advised. Even if he had leveled out for now, it was best they took advantage of this opportunity to understand what he could not.

Should the boy decide to take up the vehicle's offer, a tan colored cloth seat awaited him. Although the glow from all the lights of the car's interior may prove dazzling enough to pique his attention.

The blotch upon his chest was the most intriguing aspect however, upon the boy's decision to touch it his fingers turned dark and clawed. Whatever was occurring with him, it was best that they addressed it away from the strange heat signature in the trees. As for the ghost woman she appeared to be a friend of his. "Nyreena, was it?" He stated evenly, his voice like gravel. "You seem close to him, would you happen to know if there were any other possible defects in his mood or being before this occurred?" As for Alexander, the AI also had a few questions for him too. "How long have these mood swings and bouts of pain been occurring? Have you sought medical attention for them in the past?"

All of this was important to know if the boy wished to be rid of his chaotic symptoms.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on 4/22/2014, 12:43

As she continued to watch Alex hoping that there was some way to help them Nyreena was not expecting Daemeon to suddenly pop in her head and speaking to her. Once he did she almost jumped in surprise she was that unexpected. Casting a glance out of the corner of her eye back at the tree she mentally replied, "H-hi Daemeon. I'm doing well. As for Alex, no he's not wearing it. And yes, I do. I figured I at least carry some around with me, just in case."

Hearing Alex say that he thought that walking may be a good idea she was about to smile in relief when suddenly Alex screamed in pain and she watched as his skin began to blow off which started to scare her. Suddenly the flash of light came, making her shield her glowing eyes from the brightness and when it was over she looked and gasped in shock. His cheek, left forearm and hand were gone with a dull white light in its place and his chest gaping open with a purple dot that, when she stepped forward to look closer, looked like the head of a wolf. But that was not what really freaked her. It was the fact that his left hand was now clawed and glowing a faint purple. This was not good at all.

Looking at the vehicle she answered his question, "I'm really not sure. I've only known about Alexander's symptoms since earlier this evening. I really have no idea of what's really going on with him.

Current date/time is 7/29/2017, 04:34