Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Late Night Dealing

Post by Daemeon on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Time: Midnight-ish
    Date: April 2

In a dark alley, a handsome and devilishly attractive demon leaned against the brick wall of a building, book out, and writing away. He was writing in his usual runes. But what was he writing? Why was he writing? Why was he in an alleyway in the middle of the night? All in good time…

I’ll answer the last question. Daemeon was in the alley waiting for someone, a certain spectral being of the female gender. She would be a key pawn in his latest plan. A plan which will end with someone dead and if Daemeon makes the right moves, maybe some deep emotional wounds for two people. The wolf wasn’t doing much of anything besides writing. He was humming a delightful tune. I doubt annoy would recognize it but it just sounded creepy and annoying. His lips were curled into the most pleasant grin and by pleasant, I mean a grin that would send shivers up and down the spine of mortal men and the cause the hairs on the back of their neck to stand up. But who in their right mind would be lured into talking to this creepy man in a dark alley in the middle of the night? Well, his beautiful black eyes were now a hypnotizing shade of amber. Yes ladies and gentlemen if anyone would look into this demon’s eyes even for a fraction of a second, they would willing come up to him and want to talk to him. Isn’t he jus the most charming individual tonight?
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: Late Night Dealing

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Around the midnight hour Nyreena was walking around collecting her thoughts and trying to figure out how she could help Jak not get killed by Judge Fear, Lord Death, Daemeon and anybody else that wanted the love of her life dead. After finding out that Death had put up a hit list for Jak, herself and Xavier who didn't deserve to be on it at all, well pretty much none of them did for that matter, she wondered whether or not now the entirety of the Breach would soon be coming down upon them. Her mind filled with so much worry, fear and anxiety she needed a walk in the cool night air to help clear her thoughts and calm herself down. Jak needed her to be strong throughout all of this and she wanted to be strong, especially emotionally strong, for him. Oh, if only everyone could just overlook the past and focus more on the present and the near future. Just brush this entire ordeal under the rug and forget about it. Simple as that.

Unknowingly wandering into the general business district she continued to walk around at a slow, steady pace not knowing that she was slowly starting to pass by the alleyway that a certain Daemeon was lurking in, waiting for her to come by and pulling her into certain doom.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 pm

As if on cue Daemeon’s target walked by deep in thought, he knew it was her without even looking up from his book. He could sense his own demonic blood in her. The same blood he had snuck into her body on their first date. Oh that was a good date. The demon recalled. I surely swept her off her feet that day. Maybe I can do that again but of course with another person. Quietly closing it and stowing it in his rugged traveler’s coat, Daemeon stepped out of the alley as his clothes shifted to a more sophisticated look, a black business suit with a crimson tie and dark grey over coat.

It was after his change that he spoke up, “Good evening Miss Savaridin. You look rather… troubled. One with a beautiful face as yours shouldn’t worry so much. It will add unwanted wrinkles and lines to your magnificent face.” Daemeon’s charm was definitely on. His voice was smooth, calming, and inviting. And if Nyreena was immune to this charm, Daemeon still had his hypnotizing gaze.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Figuring that it was either her worries that were troubling her or her mind playing some sort of trick on her but Nyreena could of sworn that she heard Daemeon's voice ringing in her ears. Suddenly seeing something appear before her she stopped before crashing into it, looked to see what it was and was disappointed that it really was Daemeon that she heard. Mentally sighing she was wondering if he was waiting for her the entire time or just decided to suddenly appear before her and throw her off her game. Recomposing herself she studied his attire for a moment, noting the black business suit, the crimson tie and the coat. Taking a quick glance into his eyes she found herself not able to look away for some reason.

Snapping herself out of it a bit she replied, "Well, you probably would be worried too if you had to worry about having a hit out for you as well as the person that you love. And I should teach you a quick lesson about ghosts. Most of us can go years and years without getting wrinkles so I can worry all I want to."

Sorry but this time around Nyreena knew better than to fall for those compliments. The only compliments she took about her beauty was from Jak and no one else.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:44 pm

“Well, doesn’t that sound like a very beneficial trait. Most women would kill to not to worry about unattractive blemishes on their face.” He released a small chuckle and looked down as he placed a hand in his overcoat pocket. No need to worry or freak out. He wasn’t going to anything bad. He was just pulling out a small cream-colored box. Inside were two absolutely beautiful silver dangling earrings made with dark violet crystal that let off a fate light. He held out his hand with the box in it. “Yes, I know all about yours and Jakky’s little problem and I have come with a proposition.” He gestured down at the box and looked directly into Nyreena’s eyes. “Don’t worry. This is a peace offering. A sort of icebreaker for a temporary truce if you were to call it. I had several bounties placed on my head back home. I sympathize with you guys. It can put unnecessary stress on one’s psyche.”

Daemeon was sending telepathic signals to the blood in Nyreena’s body in an attempt to influence her thoughts. If the ghost maiden were to take the offering and put them on, the demon blood would have a greater influence on her. The fate light emanating from the crystals was actual Daemeon’s dark energy which amplifies his control over his blood in a foreign body.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Sadly Nyreena knew that from when she lived back on her Earth and heard about how women would do anything to stay young forever. She was just lucky that she was born with immortality and didn't need to worry about preserving her eternal youth. Watching Daemeon reach into his coat pocket she was immediately put on edge and prepared herself in case he decided to pull out something that was going to start a fight. But instead he pulled out a cream colored box and explained that he had a proposition. Unsure where he was going with this Nyreena stayed on the defense just in case, watched Daemeon look directly into her eyes and listened as he said that the box in his hand was a peace offering so that they could have a temporary truce between her and Jak.

That got her curious. Why would Daemeon, of all people, want to have a temporary truce when he wanted her boyfriend dead and possibly herself? And why would he sympathize with them after all that he had done to them? This was really conflicting to her and for some strange reason she wanted to go along with this. Taking the box she pulled the lid off and almost gasped in surprise when she saw the earrings. They were the most beautiful things she had ever seen. Utterly surprised by this she gently took them out and stared at them, feeling the compelling force to put them on and found that she couldn't ignore it. Taking off her emerald earrings she set them down into the box and slipped the new ones on, not knowing that they were really Daemeon's trap to draw her more into his power and control.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:05 pm

A smile of delight spread across Daemeon’s fair face as he watched Nyreena’s reaction and her putting on the special earrings. This was too easy for him. He could feel his energy surge through Nyreena’s body amplifying the blood in her. Speaking in a flamboyant and playful tone of voice, he said, “You look absolutely stunning in those earrings, darling. Here,” Daemeon dug into his pocket again, retrieved several flasks full of the violet crystals in her earrings, and handed them to her. “Feel free to use these in any sort of jewelry. They make you look irresistible.” He winked playfully and chuckled again. He then stood tall. His shoulders were squared and pulled back as he straightened his tie. Daemeon became serious. “I shall take your gasp as a sign that you are open to my proposal. If not, please inform now.” Of course, he was doing all he can to influence her judgment now.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Great, there went Daemeon again trying to get her to fall for him with that flamboyant to him annoying to her tone of voice. Can he not get the hint that she was in a committed relationship with someone else? But to be honest it was slowly starting to get to her. Watching him pull out several flasks and tell her that they held the same crystals as the ones in her new earrings and told her to use them in any form of jewelry she wanted since they looked irresistible on her. She almost wanted to groan in disgust but kept it quiet and said instead, "Thank you. I'm sure I can find a good use for them."

Watching Daemeon stand tall, adjust his tie and become serious she looked into his amber gaze as he said that he would take her gasp as the sign that she was willing to hear his proposal. If not she would inform him right then and there. Well, might as well hear him out then see if he was really tricking her or not. Straightening her pose she replied, "Alright, I'm willing to hear your proposal. What is that you are proposing?"
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:54 pm

“I would like to offer you asylum from your current predicament. I will talk to Death and Fear about removing the bounty from your head and to leave you alone afterwards.” He was straight and formal right now. All signs of the typical Daemeon were gone. But under this calm composed surface, Daemeon was a giddy and treading the fine line of sanity. He didn’t have any intimate feelings towards Nyreena. She was nothing more than a pawn he could use anytime now. The more power his blood had over her, the more useful she could be. “I can’t promise anything for Jak yet. Death and Fear are extremely mad at him and won’t say why. I will try everything to protect him, I promise.” And by that, he really meant he was just trying to secure a good seat for Jak’s demise.

Daemeon didn’t say anything else. He gave Nyreena time to think over what he said. He just stood there quiet and patient. It was a lot to take in. A possible escape from their current nightmare! They could get that clean slate they needed! But of course, deals with demons always come with a price and weighs in the demon’s favor. What was it going to be Nyreena?
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:33 am

Wait, what? Did Nyreena hear Daemeon say that right? Was he really going to try and get her name off the list and save her from an unneeded death? She almost fell to the ground she was that surprised by the proposal. Recomposing herself when he said that he couldn't promise Jak's freedom but he was going to try. This was big. Very big. If Daemeon could get them out of this mess she and Jak could finally be free to be with each other and not be ridiculed for it. They could finally move one and accomplish all of their plans that they have for the future. As she searched her heart for a decision she thought of how Jak might handle this if he found out. What could this do to their relationship? Oh, what do....

Finally making her decision she looked right at Daemeon, right into his amber gaze and said, "I've made my decision. I...agree to your proposal. As much my heart aches to do it I need this off my head so that I can try to be around for Torn and Dax just in case."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:24 am

A thin smile spread across Daemeon’s lips. Oh Nyreena, only if you knew exactly what you got yourself into. He relaxed a little as a familiar crazed look returned to his eyes. He instantly grabbed Nyreena’s hand and shook it. The deal was sealed. No going back! Part one of the deal was now over. Time for part two! “Great but now it’s time to talk about my end of the bargain. And before you object, you knew darn well from Princess Jakeline’s experience the risks of making deals with me. So don’t go bitching and moaning about how low that was and how you won’t accept the terms and conditions.” Yes, the typical Daemeon was back. Gone with the businessman attire and back to rugged look. His clothes transformed before Nyreena’s eyes as his overcoat became tattered and made of leather. His suit became a plaid black and red button up and his pants became worn jeans. Lastly, his dress shoes became combat boots. He even did a little spin after his transformation to show off his look. Afterward, he returned his attention to Nyreena.

“For me to hold up my end of the bargain, I’ll need you do several things… And don’t worry. None of them involve sexual actions between us. No, no, no, no. For starters.” Daemeon pointed at one of the flasks he had handed Nyreena. “I would like you to fashion my dear cousin a necklace with at least one of those crystals. That won’t be too hard, I hope. A woman with your artistic talents should be laughing at that task. Don’t fret over why I want this done. You should just enjoy your new found…” A deep chaotic laughter from Daemeon’s chest rang out. He was fully enjoying himself now. “Freedom and let me do what I want.” He walked around his newest puppet as if in a slightly inebriated state. He was drunk on excitement. “And don’t think you can weasel your way out of our agreement. At the slightest hint you try to break our agreement, your ass will be Death’s seat cushion but not until you see Jak die. Got it?” He smiled as he leaned in towards Nyreena’s face. “You are not allowed to mention this to anyone. Not Jakky. Not Daxter. Not Torn. Not a soul. You tell anyone about this deal, your end of the contract is nullified too.” He let that sink in too and was fully ready to hear her objections.

Last edited by Daemeon on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Watching a thin smile spread across Daemeon's face Nyreena already knew by then that she had just thrown herself into a dark world from which there was probably no escape. Hearing him say that she knew full well of the risks of making a deal with him like Jak did she replied with a serious tone, "Yes, I do know. Believe me when I say that I know how to work under a deal. My parents taught me how not to whine and complain while growing up so I won't be doing it now." Feeling him grab her hand and shake it she listened as he explained his side of the bargin they had just made. Watching his outfit change again she really didn't care that he turned around to show it off. Okay, for one thing she knew that there wasn't going to be any sort of sexual actions between them. Daemeon didn't have a single bone in his body that was capable of loving another person. Looking down at one of the flasks she wondered why he needed the necklace for Alexander but hearing him say not to fret over it she had no choice but to comply. Newfound freedom? As if. To her all she did was trade one imprisoning fate for another.

Staring out of the corners of her eyes as Daemeon walked around her Nyreena still had a serious expression on her face which quickly turned to a bit of a fearful one as he threatened her to make her watch Jak die before she did. Her expression freezing in fear a bit she nodded and agreed, "I promise I won't tell them or anybody about this. It will stay between us and that's that."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:06 pm

“Good!” Daemeon clapped his hands together. The demon could obviously tell the ghost woman didn’t like what she had just done but knew it was the thing she could do. It was delay the death of your loved one or let a psychopath string them up by their innards and let them hang on a ceiling fan. He turned to walk away but suddenly turned around and walked back. “Oh, one other thing. I need you to keep an eye on a certain man. I believe you know him.” He whipped out his black book and flipped to the right page. “His name is Xavier. He’s my target at the moment.” He grinned for a moment.

Daemeon looked her over once again then sighed. “Look, you don’t need to be so cold. You could show a little positive emotion. You are off the hook. You can focus on your fashion career and your…” Daemeon stopped and made a disgusting face. “Lovely relationship with Jakky.” He was still confused to all Underworlds why she would date him. The whole idea of a relationship had confused Daemeon but this utterly took the cake. Nyreena seemed like a smart and sensible person and Jak was... Jak. He shrugged. “I’ll contact you when I need you. Where do you live?”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:07 pm

What? Xavier was his next target? Nyreena was utterly baffled by this. Why would Daemeon go after someone like Xavier when he had absolutely nothing to do with this? Why couldn't he see that Xavier initially had no part in the scuffle that occurred that lead to the hit list being put up by Death. She was going to have to find out why Daemeon wanted to go after Xavier and try to find a way to warn him without breaking the deal. Calmly sighing she agreed, "Fine, I'll keep an eye on him the next time I see him."

Hearing him sigh and tell her that she didn't have to be so cold around him and that she was free to focus on her dreams and Jak, at the same time ignoring the disgusted look Daemeon made, she figured that it was time to employ her own acting skills to hopefully gain the demon's certain good graces. Making herself relax she expressed a sorrowful expression that was mixed with acknowledgement and agreed, "You're right. I should be glad now that I don't have to worry about getting killed at any moment. I'm sorry."

Wait, contact her? That was going to be a problem since now she was living with Jak and Daxter. Hmm, how could she figure this out? Wait, she got it. Looking at Daemeon she answered, "I live at the Stock Pot Inn. You can leave your message with Link at the front desk and I can pick them up. Does that sound okay with you?"
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:22 pm

The demon shook his head. “No good. A certain being there can somehow see through me and I find that very rude. And there is room for an unwanted variable if I leave a message with a stranger.” He flipped his hair back and began to think. Hmmm… He wasn’t buying the apology. He sensed his own blood shift in her brain so that meant she was up to something. How nice. Someone else was playing chess. Daemeon so wanted to break open her mind and see what she was hiding. But that would required more blood and he didn’t have any empty flasks on him. Quite the problem but I’m sure Daemeon could solve it.

Scratching the top of his head, Daemeon figured out the solution. He held out one hand and sliced open his wrist with one of his nails. Black liquid rose to the surface and began to drip onto the ground. “Drink and I shall be able to contact you directly whenever I need to.” He was grinning ear to ear at this. If she drank his blood, he could easily read her mind. Talk about killing two birds with one stone. But what if Nyreena didn’t drink his blood, what was Plan B? Don’t worry, Daemeon’s back up plan was scalier.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:34 pm