Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    570/570  (570/570)
    Stamina Bar:
    104/104  (104/104)

Re: Is This Open Enough?

Post by Arro on Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Arro prowled forward, his gaze trailing the wraith like a homing beacon. He made no move to attack as Zs'Skayr drew his weapon from the sand. Once he was armed again however the drai resumed the offensive. If this were a battle to the death he wouldn't have been so considerate, but as it was for training he preferred his opponents armed to the teeth. Any less and he could be missing out on valuable experience.

Zs'Skayr turned as Arro surged forward. Swinging the scythe high, the cloaked being swung away the last of his stamina. He aimed nowhere in particular, the mark of the desperate or the tired. Attacking only to attack, the crop tool came for him. The glint of metal reflected in his eyes, and the small dragon swerved effortlessly to the side, leaving it slicing into the sand. Arro retaliated immediately, he was inches from Zs'Skayr when he raised his arm to him, backhanding the thin man across the dunes. He spun around as his target did, sending a tail whip to the already flying form to ensure a clean finish. Then the drai remained where his hind limbs settled, watching and waiting for Zs'Skayr to rise.

HP: 312/400
    AP: 28/70 -4
    DP: 12/40

Prailox (damage enhancer): (slap, thwack) x2
    --A life lived through death makes any hunter strong. Arro is pure muscle and may choose to unleash his strength in a variety of ways.
    Specifics: +1 die to basic attacks
    AP Cost Currently: 2AP per use

Last edited by Arro on Wed May 07, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 pm

The member 'Arro' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4, 3, 2, 4

Zs'Skayr
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Zs'Skayr on Thu May 08, 2014 6:49 pm

It would appear that Zs'Skayr had lost this time.

With that smack and a tail slap, the alien was brought to the ground and laid in the sand, knowing he was pretty much done. How humiliating... if he was at full power or even had half of what he originally could do... he would've wiped the sand with that dragon, but unfortunately, he had to admit defeat. Normally by this point, he'd be rather sour for losing, especially since his performance was less than desirable. But he took into account the lack of abilities and what not...

No, he was a little sour. But he wouldn't show it. Best to be a 'good sport' right now than to be a bitter loser, right?... Right?

Zs'Skayr got up, using his scythe as a cane temporarily as he kept his head down and gently patted the sand off of his body. "It seems I've lost this bout, Arrogath," he stated firmly, a neutral tone to his already hoarse voice. "I am not as prepared as I thought I was." Though a hint of irritation rose through his voice for a brief moment, he finally gazed up at the drai and nodded, though his facial expression was neutral at best, and hard to figure out without obvious hints. "It was a... good fight... if I were stronger, I would've made it far more entertaining and longer..." He'd bite his own tongue, but he was being polite. That was better than throwing a fit. "I do not have much to give you, but I will assist you if you ever need it..." It wasn't much, but hopefully the drai didn't mind.

"I will take my leave. Fare well, Arrogath."

With a bit of trouble at first, Zs'Skayr managed to make himself balance as he hovered and abruptly flew off, though wobbly. He'd definitely stick to 'sinners' rather than fighting dragons...

Oi.
    Arro
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 52

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    570/570  (570/570)
    Stamina Bar:
    104/104  (104/104)

Post by Arro on Thu May 08, 2014 10:46 pm

The dragon watched stoically as Zs'Skayr dusted himself off and rose to his nonexistent feet. He stuck his scythe into the dunes and leaned on it gently while patting his cloak, then spoke up with his harsh voice, managing a neutral tone despite the rasp. Arrogath gathered that Zs'Skayr wasn't used to training, or hadn't done so recently before coming here. He couldn't read his face, but the body language and minor rise of irritation in his voice made it clear the wraith wasn't accustomed to losing.

"It was a... good fight... if I were stronger, I would've made it far more entertaining and longer..."

He nodded curtly. "Come find me when you've recovered from the summoning sickness, we'll fight again" he replied straightly. Though short he had enjoyed this. Zs'Skayr had a lot of interesting abilities, he'd like to see what the man could do with them when he had regained some of his original fighting form.

"I do not have much to give you, but I will assist you if you ever need it..."

The drai flicked up an ear in intrigue. That was... generous. He never expected anyone to want to reward him for training.

"I will take my leave. Fare well, Arrogath."

The dragon dipped his head, bringing the event full circle, then looked up to watch the ghostly being float off into the night. He waited until the emaciated figure was out of sight, then lifted his wings and departed into the wastes.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Mon May 12, 2014 3:32 am

((Knew I forgot something. Levels have already been distributed!))

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:39 pm