Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Share
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 324
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Game Master on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:54 am

    The kitchen was currently unoccupied, the chef having fled the seen now that their work was done. However upon the stove sat a heavy iron pot, already filled with some previous brew. It was milky in color, but gave off no scent. This appeared to be the base in which you could create your potion! Better throw the ingredients in there quick! So all the effort you all went through, all the toiling and sacrifice would finally yield some results.

    But then again that could all be an utter lie~!

    Did you really think things would just be so easy for you all? Yes you had probably found all of this quite linear hadn't you? A regular walk in the park. A simple tip toe through the tulips. Of course some of you had died, and some of you had even committed murder, terrorized plants, damaged property that wasn't yours and even desecrated the dead. But as a simple marshmallow bunny had already observed. None of you really cared about that did you?

    Of course not, after all the ends justified the means didn't they? It was you or them wasn't it? There surely hadn't been any other way you could have resolved this issue, right?! No other option had laid before you! You had only done what you knew you must! You could take comfort in knowing that everything you did you did for the greater good and that deep down you could live on knowing you hadn't tarnished that so good heart of yours, and that if you did, well you had sacrificed your own comfort for the betterment of the world.

    Right?!

    Above all of your heads Judge Fear knew not what he did. Or perhaps he actually did know what he was about to unleash. More than likely not, perhaps he simply hoped that the corpse would attack you and reclaim its eyes. In no way could he have known though what he actually released in truth. As the body of the houses former owner was resurrected the house gave a lurch. The vines outside snapping like so many bones before rushing towards the house, their thorns making horrible scratching noises as they ran along the siding.

    The body of the former witch stepped out of his prison and into his former home. His beautiful home, which had been corrupted for this sick use, and then destroyed by you. His corpse stepped into the garden, the once lush and beautiful garden that he had loved so much.

    There was a moment of quiet, where the thought that you were safe, or where you realized how truly screwed you were, and then came the sound of shattering glass and creaking wood from above. The thorns, dark and twisted plunged into the body of the witch, his dark magic calling them to him.

    The floorboards creaked at the growing weight as the body of the witch grew bigger and bigger and bigger! Thorns, sharper than any knives and as big as small trees stuck out of his body which was a strange contortion of flesh and plant! This was what your decisions had wrought. Do not think that this was the inevitable outcome, for every choice you had made, each and every one of you, had brought you to this.

    Spoiler:


    But you had taken more than just his eyes hadn't you?

    "My Home...
    ...
    My Garden...."


    Oh yes, you had damaged his property hadn't you? You had destroyed his beloved garden and made the statue of the mother cry.

    "HOW DARE YOU?!"

    The now monster roared and shook the house with his sheer volume. The building could take no more! No longer could it contain the fury and form of it's previous owner! The leviathan pushed up, bringing down the second floor, collapsing the stairs and breaking through what was left of the glass ceiling! Shingles and shards of glass going everywhere all at once! The creature rose high above the broken remains of his once beautiful home, high above the canopy of the forest where he glared down at the citizens of the glowing city with eyes as white as death.

    Raising one thorn hand he swept through the forest uprooting trees and swiping right at the house and those left inside its remains!




    --Judge Fear resurrected the Witch.
    --The witch is seeking revenge for what you did to what he loved.




    ??:[500/500]
    ??:[5000/5000]


    --The monster has swiped at the group! Power of Attack for a person will be determined by their dice tier. Coins will be flipped to see if the attack hits.

    ------ DAMAGE

    Lv. 1 - 5: Joshua, Rao
    Lv. 6 - 10: Meta Knight
    Lv. 11 - 15: Alexander, Aqua, Aradia, Eridan, Knock Out
    Lv. 16 - 20: Judge Fear
    Lv. 21 - 25: Vaati
    Lv. 26 - 30: Nyreena
    Lv. 41 - 45: Bun-Bun
    Lv. 56 - 60: Prixlezub


    Last edited by Game Master on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:59 am; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:54 am

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #3 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 1

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #5 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 14

    --------------------------------

    #6 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #7 'Attack/Heal (16-20)' : 2

    --------------------------------

    #8 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #9 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 9

    --------------------------------

    #10 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #11 'Attack/Heal (26-30)' : 7

    --------------------------------

    #12 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #13 'Attack/Heal (41-45)' : 11

    --------------------------------

    #14 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #15 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 58

    --------------------------------

    #16 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Joshua
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : SPI; Room 118
    Level : 18

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Joshua on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:02 am

    Oh you would learn to regret your poor choice of words Aradia. Just not right now. And not soon. When you call yourself someone's friend, you watch how much you reveal about your opinion of them, especially if they're the sort with a long memory and a very very short list of friends. Oh do you watch them. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer; keep your own counsel; watch your back. Trust your allies indeed, Eridan. That conversation was memorized and shunted to the back of his mind as he followed the majority of the group down the stairs, noting who went first, who came later, and who came not at all. That was certainly interesting. He paused in the hallway where the door up to the garden had been located, staying in his hover above the floor this time around as the rest of them that had some sort of purpose to their movements headed back into the kitchen.

    And then the upper floor exploded inward, judging from the sound, causing his abrupt move away from the wall and spin towards the stairway. Not that it mattered that much as the stairway and then the roof ceased to exist. That was a monster indeed, and not something Joshua was immune to the sight of. It was definitely not something he'd seen even slightly before, and he luckily was already hovering, or he probably wouldn't have been able to move out of the way of the strike that the thing threw through the remains of the house.

    He had no idea what it was, or where it had come from, or indeed why it was there, considering he had never entered the room with the body and not witnessed the removal of the eyes, or their possession by a member of the group. He did not care in the end, and quickly lost most of that which made him human. He thought it a wise choice, given the abruptly combat oriented nature of what was going on and the fact that he did not know the level of this enemy, unlike his fight against Sho. He lost all human features other than arms, legs, and the vaguest sense of a face and floated above the ground seemingly without effort, much more naturally than the forced lifting he had to undergo in child form. His clothing disappeared, seemingly consumed by the white light that became his body, like a million threads of lightning weaving together in the vaguest sense of a human form. He wasted no time in musing about the combat or scenario, he had not felt any genuine sense of threat up until this point. Lifting two chunks of wall from the ground, he threw them with considerable force, with no outward body motion to indicate it had been him doing the flinging. His mind was doing all the work.

    ---

    DP: 10/10
    HP: 50/60
    AP: 07/11 (-4; 2 Telekinetic Attacks w/ Magnus Cantus)


    Last edited by Joshua on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:02 am

    The member 'Joshua' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 2, 2, 4, 5, 4
    avatar
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 1549
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Location : Kc'nsst taa As'traakk
    Level : 46

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Prixlezub on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:18 am

    It appeared the chef was gone as the ex-officer listened closer. No sounds of knives or other utensils echoed in the room, neither was there a hushed voice urging itself onward to make food for guests. "It sounds clear, the chef must have left." He stated to the rest who had followed them to the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, Jay noted a large pot with a white fluid on the stove, scentless to even his own keen senses. Whatever the chef had been preparing it had been abandoned, but for what reason?

    If this truly was to be the base for their potion, it was quite convenient for the cook to make it for them. "Hm." In fact, just about everything was within walking distance regarding the bits to their potion since they got here. However, Jay did not have time to ponder on that deeper, as a deep groan shook the house and shattered glass.

    The Witch wrote:"My Home...
    ...
    My Garden...."


    "HOW DARE YOU?!"

    Who could that have been? So far as they had seen there was no way to reach the room where the potions had been thrown, and there had been no other tenant of the house who had been noticed during their brief incursion. Unless... The ex-officer took a look around and noted once more that Fear had not followed them. Of the rest of them, he had been the one who seemed to be inclined towards setting off things and putting others in motion. It would only make sense that he may be behind this sudden outburst from the upper level. The continuing creaks and groans did not aid the man's mind either, as the building appeared to be swiped right out from above them with a vicious claw.

    "Shit! EVERYONE GET DOWN!" He called over the roar of snapping beams and falling debris, but his own reactions came too late. the edge of the witch's claw slashed at him, knocking the man back. However, it was not enough to keep him off his feet, quickly assessing the situation before looking to Rao and Knockout. "You two! Get the pot somewhere out of the way and take the eyes with you, get that potion mixed before this gets any worse or at least hide the ingredients!" He commanded, handing over the eyes to both mech and priestess, whichever may decide to take them.

    As for the massive thorny witch, he doubted that anything could be done at this point to atone for their trespassing and damages, unless it was happy with sacrifices. Instead, the man looked about to the rest of the people who had moved downstairs and were waiting either in the dining room or kitchen for the potion. So far it appeared he was left with the remains of group A and a few others who decided not to stay with a group. "The rest of you, we need to make a cover and keep that thing distracted!" He called, opening his jacket and pulling forth a large pistol from within. Why distracted? Well, a creature of that size surely was not going to come down on it's own, especially if they could find no weak points.

    Jay opened fire, three rounds flying forth to hit the massive thorny being and hopefully keep its attention on them. However as they hit, the bullets seemed to have a fiery nature about them as they burst into bright flame.

    650/621
    120/111

    Volcanic Claws (disguised as incendiary rounds): 2d/1c per use
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:18 am

    The member 'Prixlezub' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 56, 5, 8, 14, 49, 59

    Ninetails
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 1479
    Location : Oni Island
    Level : 16

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Ninetails on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:19 am

    So, it seemed the kitchen was empty. Good, the thought of running into the chef again made Rao irritated. She walked up to the kitchen as Tobi signaled that all was fine, and she looked around, seeing the pot. Now was the time to--!?

    That rumbling, what on earth was it?? Moans echoed through the house, regarding... home? Garden? How dare they? That didn't sound good...

    Rao tried to keep a steady balance as the house shook, and soon sensed something amiss. "The hell was that?" she growled, wondering if another plant monster was going to emerge. Tobi instead left her, and went back to where the garden was, only to see what had emerged. "Oh dear..." he said in a stern and loud voice, surprised, truly, by this turn of events. This was most certainly unexpected, and luckily, the attack of the creature missed him, and Rao was not nearby to suffer it. "What is that? Where did it come from??" Tobi questioned to no one in particular as Rao was about to head back, but was stopped by Jay, who ordered her and Knock Out to take the ingredients and mix them in the pot somewhere safely.

    Well, she now had the eyes, but the petals and tears were already together as Vaati had them. She turned to the mage and the robot and began to order, "you heard him, we must move swiftly! I will grab the pot, you two find a safe place somewhere like in the library, to set up something to cook! I will bring some utensils!" As she let them leave, Rao grabbed the hot pot with her hands, cringing at the burns she felt and held it in one hand as she grabbed random utensils in the other. With swiftness and agility, she managed to follow the two wherever they led her, and they would need to set up a fire--QUICK.




    DP: 10/10
    HP: 100/100
    AP: 15/15
    avatar
    Vaati
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2009-07-25
    Age : 1022
    Location : The Palace of Winds
    Level : 38

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Vaati on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:13 am

    Everything had seemed rather linear, but until things proved themselves otherwise, the Wind Mage knew that it was best to follow whatever path they could. There had been some unexpected turns, but even so, they were finally getting somewhere. As they all returned to the kitchen, it appeared that the disembodied chef was nowhere to be found. Curious. Vaati narrowed his red eyes slightly as he studied the scene before them, noting that the iron pot was filled with the fruits of his previous labors. Whether this was meant to be the base they needed to use or not was yet to be seen, though.

    From his perspective, the lack of care here had seemed to be more placed on whether people wanted to hear what was an argument within their numbers than it was of the actions that had brought the group to this point. They each showed it in different ways, but from the initial searching of the cottage and use of its hints, the objection and disagreement to a swift action in the garden, the placement of prayer slips, the ways some of them moved to assist be it via their own means, and even the way they took the list's discovery without too much question, they cared. Whether it was the death of the garden, taking care of the thorns, or anything else… some of them showed it more than others, but it was still there.

    As he felt the house do something far more than simply settle, Vaati widened his eyes slightly as he heard the thorns outside begin to reach the house, scratching against its sides as they sought to reach further inside. "It would appear that we are not alone indeed…" That was only the start of it, though… it appeared that that very soft groan that Vaati had heard back upstairs had in fact been the prelude for something yet to come. As the glass ceiling and roof above violently broke, the Wind Mage watched as the previous form that had appeared to be at death's door was met with the thorns, growing ever larger and sharper.

    As this witch spoke to them, Vaati could not help but think to himself that whilst the garden had been killed by a brash action, the vast majority of the destruction here was wrought by this monster's own haste, especially as he brought down the entire upper level of the house. How had he appeared, though? Weren't they all… wait… no. No they weren't. Their expert instigator by the name of Fear had not followed them… and whilst Vaati reached much the same conclusion that Jay did about the possible cause behind part of this, the Wind Mage knew where this was likely headed next.

    So be it then.

    Deftly dodging the swipe from the witch, Vaati began to power up a wind spell, just as he heard the former officer's call to get the pot and ingredients out of here. "Hmph, of course… but let me give our host a parting gift first." He had planned to call for the potion to be mixed himself, although since the similar mind beat him to it, he could not help but grin a bit as he unleashed his first wind spell at the foe. Two more charged up wind spells were quick to follow, right before he nodded to Rao at her words. Exchanging a quick glance and nod with Knock Out, the Wind Mage responded, "We will meet you there."

    In the blink of an eye, Vaati whisked Knock Out and himself to the library by way of a his own wind magic, and as soon as Rao was with them pot and utensils in tow, he handed the bottle of tears to the red Cybertronian. "Here, you take this, and Rao, allow me." At that, Vaati held out both of his hands, lifting the pot from her in a wind spell whilst lighting a fire spell underneath it. He had the pot and the heat source… now the potion just needed to come together.

    ----

    [Attacking the Witch with three charged Wind Spells; 2d/1c per use]

    HP: (260/260)
    AP: (36/42)
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:13 am

    The member 'Vaati' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 3, 13, 7, 20, 6, 21
    avatar
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2013-06-23
    Age : 17
    Location : The Hive, Sixth Floor
    Level : 32

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Aradia Megido on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:44 am

    Apathy was the worst sin of all indeed... There were so many sins everyone, the world, that she was guilty of, and as much as everyone would love to entertain themselves with proper discussion of these matters, there simply was not time. She had fled to the kitchen to check up on Aqua, but soon that little expedition held little to no merit besides gathering the pot and base necessary to make an extremely important potion to burn away these thorns once and for all. Thus, she was too oblivious to realize what Judge Fear was doing. However, it was plain as day that Fear may have been responsible for this. There were very few people other than the Dark Judge whom she would suspect of doing this. However, now was not the time to dig an even deeper grave. She would fight to save her life and other people's too. Yes, she was selfish but she fully acknowledged it and boy, did she use it to her advantage.

    Nothing was more compelling than an entire tapestry of selfishness or reasons to live. First of all, she had to amend her mistakes, very big gaping ones that she was capable to see due to hindsight being 20/20 for just about everyone on the block. Now what were the ram troll's mistakes: Let's start from the most current one yet: negligence. This negligence applied to an array of faults that she came face to face with. Words like id rather n0t ass0ciate myself with any0ne but y0u were cheesy but romantic, but if it resulted in a social faux pas or angering someone then perhaps, love came at too high a cost. However, that only meant that she should not let emotions nor tedium muddle her up.

    It was decided that Aradia would need to admit that her unwillingness to associate with others was a tremendously bad trait and now, after understanding this, was on the road to do the opposite. The solution was to admit she was wrong, as it was for all of her problems. The rest of her negligence was precisely that she had missed out on important scenes, such as the judge doing his work. It was his work and toil and though quite disgraceful to undermine, there had to be something done to ameliorate the situation as a whole. Perchance, that was not it, but even a Judge's verdict must have repercussions for all, as death was equal. Justice was equal. They all were equal to some extent.

    Secondly, she had chosen to focus too narrowly on a select few's actions. If things were to work out, she would not need to dwell on nonexistent issues or at least none that pertained to her. But how was she going to keep track of everybody? It seemed that she would have to bring these matters to hand at a proper group discussion. She would have to rescind her bad judgement and decisions. She would need to be more careful and she would certainly have to do more for others. At this very moment, it seemed that Vaati was within the kitchen with them, Meta Knight she was not too sure (another blunder on her part, especially knowing that Eridan seemed fond of him), Aqua, Nyreena, and Alexander were with them. Bun-Bun was talking to Nyreena. Joshua was doing what he always did. But then it all changed.

    In the meanwhile, unbeknownst to the Alternian girl, Judge Fear was back with the corpse when he reanimated the corpse so that the former owner entered the garden again, basked in its remnants before rising up in fury against them until he began demolishing the house he once dwelled within as an ethereal being and when he was human. Where would Knock Out, Vaati and Rao go? Rao moved swiftly to gather utensils and the pot and seemed content to go wherever the robot and mage would lead her. The wind mage left after leaving their gracious host a parting gift. Jay took the initiative and asked for everyone to get down and make cover. Making haste carefully, she followed the order but as to make cover, she was confused. Obviously there would need to be some sort of defense made. Using her telekinesis, she started working on something that could at least provide a temporary location that was concealed and hopefully manned by others who would choose to guard it. It wasn't much: an easy to make platform that could be quickly composed without telekinesis that was protected by whatever was left of the wall facing it. She was pretty sure that the platform would be destroyed soon after once she got hit pretty hard by the edge of the witch's claw.

    "0k s0 we need a s0rt 0f p0siti0n where we can distract him fr0m attacking them," Aradia conceded as she saw Rao go. She decided she would fight besides whoever chose to, like Joshua. Reminded of her rather poor words, she sincerely felt guilt and mentally apologized. After dwelling on the matter as long as she could without suffering overly for it, she made up her mind to amend for her actions by taking out her strife specibus, her whip, and lashing at the being's arm, not to harm it but to garner attention. She tried to stay away from too many people when she did this, to reduce collateral damage. Hopefully, this boost of caution and hindsight as well as willingness to make up for her past mistakes would help steadily increasing the safety of others. And she would retreat from this position to try and support others once she finished her little whip show.

    Then the ram troll said softly to herself, "everything will fall apart if i d0nt d0 s0mething ab0ut it if we d0nt d0 s0mething ab0ut it" before waiting to see the consequences of her actions, all so that she may determine the best course of action afterwards.

    Time was of the essence. If they were all nimble and quick, maybe then they could cooperate and do something good.




    HP: 176/190
    AP: 25/28

    Whipkind (melee):

    --The whip resembles the troll Indiana Jones whip but Aradia modified it so that it was usable in FLARP and possibly battle if needed be. The whip is made out of leather and the handle is made out of wood. The whip separates into two flagella and the heads, or tips, are made out of a strong metal found only on Alternia. The whip can be divided into two mini whips that look exactly like the troll Indiana Jones’ whip if the main handle’s button is pressed.

    Specifics: 2d/1c; in this case 6d/3c

    AP Cost currently: 1AP per use

    Target(s): Witch
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:44 am

    The member 'Aradia Megido' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 14, 2, 13, 10, 10, 11
    avatar
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-12-03
    Age : 150
    Level : 9

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by Wolfe on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 pm

    The build gave a great lurch as the sound of thorns scraping against filled the air. What the Underworld? Alex thought as he staggered a bit to stay up right. The house was falling down around them. Had they done something wrong? Was this the result them taking that man’s eyes? He turned to the group for a split second. “Everyone ok-” Alex’s question was cut short by the witch’s attack. He was sent airborne for a moment but managed to land on his feet. “Ok then. Well, at least we know what is ripping the house down,” he chuckled.

    Praestes seemed to jump into Alex’s hand on its own free will. Its blade stretched and formed three serrated rings without any bright flashes or glowing. “Awe, you knew exactly want I was thinking…” Alex gave his weapon a quizzical look. That’s never happened before. Oh well, can’t dwell on that now. The leader of Group A suggested finding cover after telling Knock out and Vaati to get the pot and get out. Aradia managed to make some barriers using rubble and her telekinesis. Make shift but looked like it could take a few good hits but Alex wasn’t going to hide. He was going to do his best to protect everyone. He watched Roa follow after Knock Out and Vaati run towards the library. “Ok then, three people out. About ten to fight with… Wait, where did that psychopath go?” Alex hadn’t really noticed the absence of the Dark Judge.

    Not dwelling on this thought, Alex ran towards the massive thorny being. “Let’s do this!” he yelled as Praestes lit up. Alex launched of the circlets at his enemy. A few moments after the ring disappeared from sight, it reappeared on Praestes. It changed once again to a crescent blade. After all, Alex is the closest to thorny mass at them moment. He is prepared for any attack.

    <>===}============>
    Attack: Mother’s Blade + Extended Force -6 AP

    Armor: 0/20 (25% damage reduction from physical attacks)
    HP 169/190
    AP 22/28
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 pm

    The member 'Alexander' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 3, 15
    avatar
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2013-04-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Stock Pot Inn; Room 235
    Level : 15

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:56 pm

    Aqua didn't want to admit it but she was upset with a few people here (even if it was no use). Words of care were spoken to the woman as the individual drafted through the kitchen and into a different room with another pair of footsteps. It was obviously Aradia sticking close to Eridan, but why now of all times would she tell her that when she didn't even care about such things before? The ram troll had been completely attached to her matesprit and that was no secret considering how they both behaved through this quest - led off the path when there was the bigger picture to look at. Twas a fact that being in love was a wonderful thing but it was also dangerous in situations like this. It would either save you or become your downfall. It was a selfish tactic but that was how those two were.

    However... it wasn't just them that were selfish. They all were selfish in more ways than one. Mistrust was fueled by a strong force in this joke of a team they all were supposed to be, but it wasn't all true though about how bad things were. For a moment as silence filled the room Aqua then had a sensible thought. Even if things were not going as great they could have, each and every person here gathered at the shield earlier that day because they all cared enough to take that first step into danger and stop this growing threat. It wasn't just because of any form of benefit for just themselves but it was for other people that they cared for as well. Even if practically everyone did not know each other enough even by their first names, they all decided it would be wise to try because it was better than not doing anything at all.

    If only I was wise enough to see that earlier...

    Sighing the bluenette slipped her helmet back on as the news of a pot sitting on the stove was discovered with what seemed like a base for a recipe. Whether it was for the potion or to sabotage them was completely unknown. Suddenly the scratching of wood could be heard through the thick walls of the home, and at Vaati's statement Aqua agreed. Right then and there the loudest of crashing and screeching of home debris could be heard. A booming voice was heard that caught every members' attention. It spoke in a pained tone of its home and garden. "Oh no..." she voiced as she found herself against the kitchen wall near those that were in the back of the room.

    Jay wrote:"Shit! EVERYONE GET DOWN!"

    Trying to make haste the bluenette tried to dive down herself but unfortunately she was not one of the lucky ones to not become victim to the witch's lash. Feeling a claw slice against her armor, Aqua was taken aback slightly by the stinging pain for only a short moment. Breathing out heavily the woman glanced about to see if the group members were alright. Some of them went unscathed while others like herself weren't so lucky. This was no accident and that was for sure. Gripping onto Rainfell tightly she did her best in ignoring the stinging pain on the side of her waist before launching out of the rubble that was once a home and launching lightning attacks. They could do this! They just needed to create a distraction and buy some time!

    --------------------------------------

    HP: 146/160
    AP: 19/22 (1 AP Per Attack)
    DP: 20/20

    Name: Thunder / Thundara / Thundaga
    Description: Aqua learned to control magic through the Keyblade. The spell releases at the tip of the Keyblade and bursts out in sparks, attacking in the direction she aims it. In order to activate the spell Aqua usually has to shout the name in order for Rainfell to power up the element; the only difference between Thunder, Thundara, and Thundaga is the amount of sparks that are summoned, the range of the attack, and the intensity of the bolts. Thundara becomes a circular pattern and expands slowly while Thundaga is a flurry of lightning bots.
    Specifics: Each bolt will deal with 2 die, and 1 coin. Can focus on one target or on several. AP cost increases with level.


    Last edited by Aqua on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8182
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods - Boss Fight!!

    Post by System on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:56 pm

    The member 'Aqua' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 12, 5, 12, 9, 15, 11

      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:12 am