Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Late Night Wandering

Post by Xavier Valiante on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 am

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Xavier let out an exasperated sigh as he threw the empty box back in the drawer. His hopes had been sky high but now they were six feet under so to speak. He was so hoping to find some gold that he could chow down on later. Gold was the delicious metal, closely followed by silver.

Angrily slamming the drawer shut, he shoved his hands in his pockets and turned around to see if Jana found anything. “Well, looked like you found a jewelry box too.” He wanted to rip it from her hands and open it to see if there was gold in it but quickly kicked that urge. That would be crude, rood, and socially unacceptable not to mention probably have harsh words and actions from Jana. “You found it. You open it.” His hopes were rising again. Maybe Jana will share any gold that might be in the box.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:49 pm

"Course I did." she said cockily, throwing the box from hand to hand. It wasn't really all that big, but she could hear some jiggling of jewelry as she tossed it. "I'm just that good."

"Finders keepers and all that, right?" she joked and stopped tossing the box. Holding it with one hand, she opened the lid quickly, getting a little impatient herself. There was some jewelry in it, though only two necklaces, three pairs of earrings and one ring. She had done enough pillaging to get a fare guess as to what kind of material was used, though she was unsure if what was inside was gold or what. With one final look, she tossed the entire box over to Xavier. She really had no need for any of it. "You'll probably have more use for what's inside."
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Ah the Finders Keepers rule. Xavier was familiar with this rule when he lived at the orphanage before the whole military ordeal. He let out a disgruntled sigh. The hopes of finding some good metals went back to their grave. This didn’t stop Xavier from watching over Jana’s shoulder. He wasn’t that close due to the whole social boundaries thing. Didn’t want to get too close since it might cross the invisible social boundary line.

Xavier could easily tell that most of the metal in the jewelry were a mixture of common metals and coated with a thin layer of the precious metals. The ring was made of pewter along with one of the necklaces. All the earrings were silver but Xavier wouldn’t eat those right away. He would save those for when he needed a good meal. The last necklace was made of stainless steel. Overall, it was kind of a sad haul minus the six silver earrings. When Jana said he could have it, Xavier was obviously shocked. He gratefully took the box. “Th-Thanks. I wasn’t expecting that.” He took everything out and placed them in his pockets minus the ring. He put that on his middle finger.

“So, you still want to keep going through the house or call it a night?” Xavier was ready to head to bed but didn’t know about Jana.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:46 pm

If the cyborg was bothered by the proximity of Xavier, she did not say anything, or show any signs of caring. If he was directly behind here they may have been a problem, but thankfully for Xavier, that was not the case. "Thought you could use it more than I could. So yer welcome." The cyborg gave the ring Xavier put on an appraising look. She imagined him using it to wittily flip someone off. It would be such a loss if he didn't take the opportunity.

"I should probably go home, now that you mention it." She had not actually told Livewire that she was going to be out this long. The last thing she wanted to do was make her worry. "Thanks for lettin' me tag alon'. It was fun."

Jana gave him a mock salute before turning around and exiting the room. Hurrying up her pace, she left the building before breaking out into a run. When she was a considerable distance from the building so that she could no longer be seen, the teen stopped. Seconds later, she would be in her wirewolf form again. With a howl loud enough for Xavier to hear, she hurried off again.
    Xavier Valiante
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Xavier Valiante on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:26 am

Xavier gave the same mock salute back. “No problem. Hope you make it home safely.” He returned to looking around the room for anything shiny and valuable. Unfortunately he found nothing else. He hopped on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Jana seemed like a good person. She knew out to joke around and looked pretty strong. Xavier was definitely adding her to the “Do Not Piss Off” list.

It was then he a howl from outside. “You’ve got to be kidding me. I thought that thing went home.” He got up and shut the door and moved the dresser so it made a small barracked. “Don’t want that thing to get me in the middle of the night.” With that, Xavier returned to the bed and went to sleep.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:48 am