Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

WHERE ARE YOU MY DEARS?

Post by Lord Death on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:07 am

Time: 12:00am
    Date: 29/02/14

Where were they indeed? Death was currently traversing a plain of waving grasses with wildlife all around him, not quite reaching his awareness as they were not the focus of his trek. They gave him a wide berth, the rabbits, birds, and snakes that were awake this time of night slipping, hopping, or flying away, out of his path, though he bore them no ill will. Perhaps it was the supernatural cold that seemed to seep from his bones, leaking out from the seams in the leather clothing he wore, always. He always seemed to be able to coax the ducks into approaching for crumbs, but perhaps that was their thinly veiled stupidity and lack of survival instincts leaking through into the public eye. He certainly didn't mind that failure, they were nice to feed once in a while.

But back to the topic at hand. It was certainly unacceptable that there were people on this earth that had escaped his eye. It was beyond unacceptable and actually impossible, but he had been warned that overuse of that word might cause unfortunate side effects for his personal well being. But yes. The humans were unable to live lives without being under his umbrella, and the fact that there were living beings on this earth that had somehow escaped his web was almost inconceivable. Thus the trek.

In his much diminished state, though diminished wasn't even the right word really. Perhaps much changed state worked better. In his much changed state, he was forced to physically locate these living beings and imprint their names and faces on his memory. In his old form, he merely would have found them and peered into their homes, moving into their lives swiftly and silently, observing all that made them them and placing them delicately into his care for the rest of eternity, but here that was impossible. Here, he was reduced to trekking through the wilderness, being forced to manually locate their havens, and peering through the windows, gaining much less in depth information, much less deep looks into their personalities, and his grip over their lives was tenuous at best. It was unacceptable, but unavoidable at the moment.

WHERE ARE YOU THIS TIME? PLEASE COME OUT, I WOULD APPRECIATE ASSISTANCE.

Yes, Death was polite; never say he isn't. You are beneath him but that is no reason not to treat you reasonably.

Last edited by Lord Azrael on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: WHERE ARE YOU MY DEARS?

Post by Fear on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:45 am

??? wrote:"...I WOULD APPRECIATE ASSISTANCE."
    Who so boldly spoke to one of the grave?

Judge Fear rose up from his rigid posture, the Dark Judge both intrigued and exasperated of the presence he now felt. There was something out there, yes; something that the ghoul had sensed near the furthest reaches of his psychic boundaries. What, however? What could be out there, in those grassy fields, that compelled Judge Fear to stir? It was like a hole, yes... An absence in life itself that could not be ignored. Curious, the ghoul rose up from his pseudo-rest and desired to investigate. He gestured to K.A.R.R. and the cultists that he was going out, not wishing to explain further, and left the farm's visible limits. Over the fence and off he went, the Dark Judge wishing to see what, exactly, had drawn his attention so.

It was, of course, a man. But not a man at the same time. Very hard and maddening to explain... As Judge Fear had seen him, this man was devoid of all typical signatures that identified them as living. How could this be? Was this mysterious entity yet another supernatural wonder to the world or was he, perhaps, something more? It all remained to be revealed as the Dark Judge approached the loud source cautiously, his mental defenses raised.

"And of what assistance can be offered?" Judge Fear inquired, unnatural voice resonating. A biker's uniform... Well, not unlike what Judge Death had worn after arriving from Gotham. Now, what did this abnormality want from the ghoul who wished to extinguish all life from this sinful realm?
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:17 am

A shift of movement roused the AI from his recharge. His optics quickly focused on a lone, but familiar form that had briefly pushed the door open, signaling that he was leaving the confines of their farm. What had roused the Dark Judge form his own rigid rest?

"Is there an intruder?" KARR inquired curiously, his scanner glaring to life before assuming it's usual pacing behavior. Once again a matter most perplexing tumbled about his cpu, how his driver managed to detect things that were far beyond his scanning range and ability. KARR's engine rumbled to life, the Trans-Am creeping forward and gently nudging the barn door open the rest of the way.

Through the snow and over the fence, Judge Fear was soon marching through the snow and over yonder to what piqued his undead attention. Following behind but at a distance, the AI prodded his systems to turbo boost over the fence, the snow luckily having thawed enough so far that grass was the only thing his tires landed upon. Tinting his windows to block out his internal lights and activating his silent mode, KARR slowly tailed the ghoul, only pausing as he came up to a strange figure in the distance. A biker's uniform... No, a mere rider would not have taken the Dark Judge so far from the barn. The AI's scanner pulsated from side to side as he scanned over the figure, the surface denoting some strange traces of what appeared to be sewage along with a rather obvious lack of vital signs, scanning past that, it was soon revealed that this creature was nothing but bones!

Creeping closer the AI began to wonder, could this be the priest they had killed earlier? Had his death not been through enough that he returned from the grave like the Mar boy? Only the pacing amber light of KARR's scanner could be visible behind the ghoul as he waited and listened. "Assistance indeed." He said to himself warily.

If this was the making of another Death Cult incident, the only assistance they would be getting would be a swift burial. However, there was still more to be seen before that judgement could be made.
    Lord Death
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 9

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Lord Death on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:46 am

And there approached a blip in the landscape. It was not an organic being, but it was intelligent, from it's approach and obvious intent. When it approached near enough to speak, Death halted and turned towards it, looking on impassively, memorizing the garb and gait of the creature as it made its intentions known with a voice similar in some ways to his own. When it had finished its question it was caught in his web in all ways but by name, though that web would not harm it as it fell outside the realm of those that mattered to the end of all things. He made no note of any larger creature lying in wait beyond the immediate surroundings, being unconcerned with mechanical beings in such a way that he did not even register its presence.

I REQUIRE THE NAMES AND FACES OF THE LIVING. THEY ARE BEYOND MY SIGHT, AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE.

What would you make of that, strange rotting corpse that spoke in a tone reminiscent of Death's own? Or you, strange vehicle that Death had not yet noticed? He noted your caution, dear dead man, and did not feel the need to reciprocate. You were, after all, merely dead. You were nothing to challenge Death, something that may even be beyond your understanding of the universe, sad as that was. The undead could be so much more than they were, as they did not have to concern themselves with the end of their universe. They would survive it. Given this one was also an unknown, perhaps it could raise the average.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:01 am

There may be an intruder, K.A.R.R. - stay close, otherwise. Judge Fear kept note of his ally's close proximity and would be using the vehicle's firepower to his advantage should this impromptu outing become hostile. So far, however, it was nothing more than perplexing. "And who are you to command death?" the Dark Judge returned evenly. While this skeletal figure was far removed from the living and, thus, beyond the ghoul's current jurisdiction, Judge Fear owed no fealty to a fellow undead. Only to his brothers and sisters in death did the Dark Judge readily comply. However...

However, Judge Fear sent out psychic feelers and began to inspect this unknown entity - this skeleton. Apprehensive but fairly confident, the ghoul rested a hand upon his mantrap and further hissed, "Clearly you are of no importance to my mission and shall be, how I'll put it, spared." For the time being, that was. Should this loud specter prove troublesome or obtuse, the Dark Judge will dispense of this creature as was proper.

It depended, of course, on how the anomaly responded next. With K.A.R.R. at his side and the ghoul's power somewhat restored, Judge Fear was not above teaching his guest a lesson in humility.
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:20 am

The leather donning undead did not seem to pay the vehicle much mind as they went on... Interesting, but something that could be used to his advantage. Along with this aloofness, the AI concluded that this skeletal creature could not be part of the Death Cult that they had come in contact with earlier. Surely their forms and faces would be remembered  otherwise, while this creature... They preferred loudly grating demands into their ears.

An annoyance to be sure, but the demand itself? Names and faces, this creature was acting like a wayward newly created machine that required input. One that the Dark Judge did not seem to interested in humoring, given his tone and the hand that was idly placed upon the mantrap upon his hip. "I take it this creature is not one of your kin either." KARR noted to his driver, before returning his attention to the one who searched for the living. He pondered their words for a moment as he idly approached, coming to a stop at Judge Fear's side.

"For what purpose do you require names and faces of the living, and how do you mean they are beyond your sight?" KARR coolly inquired to the stranger. He could tell the glow from within the skeleton's motorcycle helmet that they indeed had eyes of some kind, although they were two glowing points of light. Certainly he could see the Dark Judge, but the living?

Well, after their prior looting spree, he doubted there would be much around here for the leather clad skeleton to collect in terms of faces and names. Although... There still was that one house they had skipped. Judge Fear would remember its tenants well.
    Lord Death
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Lord Death on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:01 am

Oh. Another being. This one with wheels. Also within the web, and also irrelevant to the outcome. And they had questions. Impertinent questions, but not in any large way, merely uneducated. He would answer them, and not take offense at the lack of knowledge. There was also the fact that they could see him when most could not without his consent. Interesting, to say the least. Internally, also, the first comment of the undead one made him want to chuckle. Intensely.

COMMAND DEATH? NOTHING, FOR I AM DEATH. HOW DO YOU SPARE THAT WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN ALIVE?

And then the vehicle spoke, and asked a far more pertinent question, which earned a nod, and would have earned a smile if there had not been a helmet and a permanently grinning skull barring the possibility.

I CANNOT GRANT DEATH TO THOSE THAT DO NOT EXIST IN MY SIGHT.

Hopefully that answered your question clearly enough, if it did not, then it was on you to ask a better question, or give up and move on to something else. On another front, he felt nothing in the psychic department, having no ability thereof. Being a hole in the universe, it would make no sense for him to have those sorts of abilities, as all that he would sense is his own emptiness.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:58 am

No, this creature was not one of the Dark Judge's brothers. The ghoul shook his head and thus answered K.A.R.R.'s question effectively. How curious, though! This skeleton declared itself Death; which, according to Judge Fear's sight and inhuman senses, was impossible. "You?" the Dark Judge hissed, vocally incredulous. He cast a quick glance at this boisterous newcomer and thought little else of it. "I have traveled with Death, judging sinners from the beginning until now, and you are not him. Chuckle as you may, but you are not Judge Death." And that was perhaps the necessary keyword: Judge. If this... apparition were some alternate incarnate of Death, that was another story entirely. Was that possible, though?

It was true that Judge Fear sensed an infinite... emptiness in this creature - a void that could not be filled. And it was true that this creature was not living - at least not by the Dark Judge's standards. Further investigation was warranted. How do you spare that which has never been alive...

"And how do you kill that which does not live," Judge Fear replied. A similar phrasing, was it not?

K.A.R.R. had asked a worthwhile question, one this Death non-verbally approved, but the ghoul was not convinced. "You cannot detect the living for you are humbled - brought down from your heavenly throne and rendered mortal. It happens to all who come across Portal Breach, the collision of worlds." Maddening, yes? Very maddening, in Judge Fear's opinion. He was uncertain, at best, if he could fully judge this creature with a well-placed glare and whisk them off into the next life - if there was one. He was also uncertain if this creature believed a word the Dark Judge was saying. Well, that will have to be corrected, won't it? "Prove it," Judge Fear hissed, voice resonating. "Prove that you are Death, harbinger of Judgement Day. If you are, this world will bow before you as is ordained. But if not..." But if not, you were back at the basics just like everyone else.

Judge Fear gestured with a sickly claw and invited the creature to make its move, waiting. "I await a fellow Horseman to usher forth the end." For it was what this vexing world truly deserved.
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:59 pm

That certainly confirmed the AI's thoughts. If the skeleton was not one of Judge Fear's brothers or another undead like himself, then what could they be? Another grating response from the suited creature and it was revealed that it claimed to be death itself. Strange, the AI was well aware that different cultures approached death differently and its interpretation differed among them, but none of them ever depicted a skeleton in a motorcycle outfit from what he could tell from his databanks. Apparently a small discussion regarding the philosophy of their beings arose, although he could not help but find their inquiries rather amusing.

How to kill that which does not live, and how to to spare that which has never been alive... The AI stayed silent for a short moment longer, deciding the questions were more something along the lines of bragging their supernatural state of being instead of anything genuine.

The helmeted skeleton turned its attention to him, giving a small explanation of what he was looking for. So, he needed to find the names and faces of the living in order to kill them? "You could gain the same amount of information by looking through a phone book instead of wandering around." KARR dryly pointed out. However, it appeared that his driver was not so amused by the skeleton's claims. If the ghoul truly wished to see this creature prove itself, and the creature wanted to find someone in order to grant them death... "I believe I know how to solve both of your dilemmas." He announced evenly. "Down the road is a cattle farm, if we lead you to it you may gain their faces and names, and at the same time our acquaintance can prove their namesake."

It was a simple enough task, surely one who claimed to be death would have no problem dealing with the native country folk. Especailly while they were sleeping off an active work-filled day.
    Lord Death
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Lord Death on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 pm

The undead creature continued its ridiculous conversation, as if convinced that it was somehow on the same level, or even more ridiculously, above Death himself. The sad creature must be deluded, gone awry from years of not quite but almost rotting away. Then some silly business about becoming mortal. Yes, he was aware of a sudden and violent decrease in ability, that was why he was out here walking in this wasteland, but mortality? Such idiocy. And then the vehicle lost most of the respect it had gained with its insightful question with a comment that was so insipid and pointless, not to mention incorrect, that there was no point in replying to it at all.

PROVE MYSELF TO SOME CREATURE? THE LOGIC OF THAT IS UNSOUND, AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE END IMPERFECT. I AM THE HARBINGER OF THE END, MY PRESENCE SIGNALS THAT DARKNESS IS COMING, IT IS OTHERS THAT ARE THE DANGER, OTHERS THAT BRING ABOUT THAT WHICH I REPRESENT.

Hold on a moment. Something the dead one had said sounded more important, looking back on it, than Death had thought to begin with.

JUDGE? I AM NO JUDGE, I AM DEATH. I DO NOT CAST JUDGEMENT, I MERELY AM.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:32 am

Ridiculous? Deluded? Idiocy?

Judge Fear's helm tilted itself to the right, but not because the Dark Judge was befuddled. Quite the contrary, in fact. This being, this Death, thought that it simply was? That may have been true wherever this skeleton had hailed, but this was Portal Breach! And since this was Portal Breach...

Strike #1 wrote:PROVE MYSELF TO SOME CREATURE?
    Strike #2 wrote:THE LOGIC OF THAT IS UNSOUND...
    Strike #3 wrote:...UNDERSTANDING... IMPERFECT...
    Yoooooou're outta here!

"Yo Boss, you gonna let this scumbag talk to you like that?" One of the shrunken heads fastened upon the ghoul's belt began to audibly protest, stitched lips writhing. "Clearly this bozo thinks he's better than you. I say we waste 'em, Boss!" And since this was Portal Breach where worlds collide and all-powerful entities are forced back to square one, Judge Fear unhooked this shrunken head in particular as he considered its words. Hmm, well... It was true that the Dark Judge did not like to be made a fool of, and it was true that he owed no loyalty to this Death.

Eh... As tempting as it was to blow this being sky-high, that may not be in the Dark Judge's best interests.

"Patience," he told his little one, placing the head back upon his belt. "I'll be the judge of this Death's claims, factual or otherwise." Well, seeing as how Judge Fear was used to dealing with stubborn pricks who were holier than thou... He returned his gaze to the skeletal rider and did not yield. "You've missed the party," he hissed, knowing more than Death was privy to. "The Apocalypse has already happened, rider. All worlds have been destroyed - a concept that others have deemed the omniverse - and you are now subject to its results. You are alone, a band of one, and now you can no longer represent that which you are. Death does not operate according to your whims or influence. It is its own, separate entity that shares no tie with you." Not at this pathetic power level, anyway. In time, perhaps. But not right at this very moment.

He waved a clawed hand and dismissed Death's statements. "Consider your ignorance pardoned, as my quarrel is not with you." Undead, spirit, or otherwise - the Dark Judge was not interested. Not unless Death actively sought to get in Judge Fear's way.

Normally K.A.R.R.'s rationing would have produced a worthwhile answer, but the ghoul had a good sense that Death was not exactly... well, used to common trains of thought. Being entitled in both immortality and position will do that to you. "Even if you are Death, a Death I am unfamiliar with, you are no longer as you once were. And if I am to assume correctly, you are the Death of Christian legend - a Horseman, but one without his fellow riders." In that they both shared a similar predicament, although that was the extent of their comparisons.

"If you have further questions, ask them. If not, head to the city proper and experience firsthand what I speak of. The truth will dawn upon you eventually." As jarring and problematic as it may be.
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:30 am

Insipid and pointless? One would think that killing off a few farmers would be a good warm-up to the apocalypse, but so be it. Instead of taking up the AI's offer, it appeared this being was content to ignore him, and go on to insult his driver. So this being simply assumed that they would agree that they are what they say to be... Perhaps if they were gullible children. "Death has occurred here without your presence to deem it necessary, and even upon death it is not certain that one will stay dead. There is a true master of death here, and they certainly do not wander around in fields during the middle of the night." KARR replied, finding the stubborn ignorance of this creature to be surprisingly amusing. His words were only confirmed by the Dark Judge's own reasoning.

Interesting enough, even after the dismissal of both their statements, the ghoul had not decided to beat some sense into him, as offered by the shrunken heads upon his belt.

Although what was revealed next was surely surprising. The being was one from a religious legend? KARR pulled up his cultural databanks, shifting through imagery and text... Nothing here denoted that Death would be in such a modern costume, or without their horse as well. "How are you sure that he is as he claims? The information in my databanks does not correlate with this being." KARR inquired to his driver, comparing both imagery and the skeletal biker within his processors. As for sending him to the city... If the AI had could laugh, he would at what he knew would undoubtedly transpire at an attempted reaping within the city limits.

However, such decisions would still have to be seen.
    Lord Death
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Post by Lord Death on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:10 am

Already happened? Well of course it had. He was there. Silly undead. The only hiccup in the plan was where he was now, which should not have happened. Perhaps explaining that would get them somewhere instead of wandering around in theological circles. Or perhaps not, with the rest of the garbage that came out of the semi-rotten corpse's mouth. At least it got some things right. As for what the vehicle said, it continued to make claims that were impossible for it to verify, and were also of course untrue.

YES, OF COURSE IT HAS HAPPENED. I WAS THERE. THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED AND CREATED ANEW.  I MERELY DID NOT EXPECT THIS IMAGE, OR SUCH A CHANGE TO MYSELF.

Choosing to let the silliness about being judged pass, no need to make enemies so early; and letting them keep their illusions would do fine for now, until he had a firmer grasp on what was going on and could either correct their misapprehensions or figure out what had possessed them to hold such odd beliefs in the first place.

DEATH DOES NOT OPERATE ACCORDING TO MY WHIMS AND NEVER HAS. I AM MERELY THE DEBT COLLECTOR, ONE OF THOSE THAT ARRIVES AFTER THE FACT TO REASSURE THE EXPIRED, OR FEED THEIR CAT. I HAVE ENCOUNTERED THIS MISLABEL SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST FEW DAYS, AND I AM UNSURE HOW IT CAME ABOUT.

In Christian Legend, you say? Silly mortals and their legends. Though that had nothing to do with the two of you and your faulty memory banks, but to do with the mortals that had direct contact with the being and his disciples, and their poor recordings of events. Not to mention the whole -separate universes separate legends thing- but that was not something Death believed in, or even acknowledged the existence of.

IN CHRISTIAN FACT, YES. MY FELLOW RIDERS WILL ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THE END AND NOT BEFORE. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE BEEN TRUANT, THEY ARE LESS DEDICATED THAN I.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:11 am

Sigh, this was certainly a Death. The seeping arrogance, the general I am knowledgeable in whoever and whatever I deal with attitude, the lack of people skills... No, can't suppose the rider could be handled in this way - a sinner's way, perhaps? Judge Fear idly rocked back and forth on his leathery heels, the ghoul no longer entertained and quickly finding this discussion becoming an utter chore. Like the moon high above and its pale face gleaming, the Dark Judge's attention was beginning to wane with his latest... guest. Ugh, now the ghoul was beginning to think that his variant of Death was actually tolerable. At least Judge Death had a bit of humour, despite it being a tad... hammy. This fellow was far too clinical.

"Save your energy," Judge Fear instructed to his ally. "Nothing we say will be of merit or importance, no matter how concrete our arguments may be." If anything, the only way this skeleton will learn is through firsthand experience. Good! Perhaps the spirit will be humbled to the point of actual coherent sense.

One can only hope, right?

K.A.R.R. wrote:"How are you sure that he is as he claims? The information in my databanks does not correlate with this being."
    Alas... Judge Fear cast a partial glance at the vehicle near his side and soon returned his gaze to Death, the ghoul faintly hissing. "Mm..." If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and insults like a duck... "No, this is Death - a Death, I should say." Trust him on this one, K.A.R.R., just... trust him. Blimey, this being was more obtuse than Fire could ever be! Not as a flamboyant or grating, but still bloody dense. Well? Well... Thinking that it was pointless to drill any bit of common sense into "Death's" thick skull, Judge Fear hooked a few fingers around his utility belt and figured saying less was more. Because Grud knows that "Death" had the mental receptiveness of a two-year old. Guess it was time for this Horseman to take the reins, yes?

"You will soon be given a choice but first I must know," said an inquisitive Judge Fear. "What is your creed and to what extent do you take your profession? How do you view the living?" No doubt Mr. Sunshine will lambaste the Dark Judge and claim that the latter was not a bringer of Judgement Day, but that would simply be a matter of tastes. And also a needless argument between differing Horsemen of differing beliefs.

Judgement Day was Judgement Day, and that was that. Did it matter who ushered forth the end?
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Now this was just getting ridiculous. Upon noting that the one who called itself death was stubborn to ignore the vehicle completely, KARR turned his attention back to the one who at least could give a straight, logical answer. As for saving energy... "Very well. Although perhaps it would be best if we return home and leave this Death to wander around loudly." The AI suggested, growing tired of the leather-clad skeleton's stubbornness. They had more important things to plan and accomplish, and even if this creature did prove to be useful he doubted it to have the capacity to understand orders and schemes.

After all, it had said that it was only around the reassure the dead and feed their cats. That did not sound very much like a creature that would prove to be an advantage, unless one of their cult members somehow brought a few cats onto the farm. This being was but an errand boy, one who comes about to tell someone the obvious and send them on their way. Although when it asked about how it came about mislabeling, the AI could not help but give his own sarcastic reply, "Indeed, how could such an assumption come to being." KARR's attention turned back to the ghoul as he managed to confirm that this was Death.

Or at least some incarnation of it.

Although imagery and lore did not add up to the being before them, save for the mention of having three other riders that usually appear before him, the two toned vehicle had no choice but to comply. His driver's tone appeared genuine enough to his vocal analyzers anyway. What Judge Fear had spoken next... He was around the ghoul long enough to recognize foreshadowing to a possible terms of, dare he even think it, a team up. With this rock-skulled creature?

"I see what you are insinuating, and for the sake of our combined competence I honestly hope you are joking." KARR quietly noted. Although he doubted that their acquaintance would catch on so quickly at this point. The Dark Judge may not be so picky, but the AI appreciated the apocalypse coming with at least a percentage of intelligence greater than a bag of potatoes if they were to be so stubborn. Unless... "You're not thinking of getting a cat anytime soon, are you?" It was worth asking, given prior statements.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:35 am