Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Re: I So Enjoy the Dark

Post by Nessa on Sat May 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Nessa's body shifts to the side at Black's continued tirade of comments. So subliminally condescending... this being certainly thinks highly of themselves... She almost smiles again, choosing to hide her amusement. This truly is like another day she signed over her life to another all-powerful one. Nessa's hands slide to her belt, acting casual, as if the situation isn't anything new to her. And in fact... It isn't.

She perks up an eyebrow at the gallery comment, opening her mouth to speak, but thinking it wiser to keep the conversation on this proposition. Which of course sounds like a marvelous idea. Black goes on about proving herself, to what, show him that she's good enough? However... act of terror sounds pretty broad...

"This...'Act'... I may have any creative license with this... correct?" She smiles widely. Oh this is going to be more than enjoyable. She's done nothing but gather resources, it's about time she used them for their intended purpose.

As if to accent her unadulterated joy, the rats start to gather at her feat, tugging at her coat and looking up at their Mother in great interest. What has mommy so happy? Are we going to eat things? How about a game!? That sounds like fun Mommy!

All emotions on the rats' faces that don't need language to convey.

"If so... I would indeed enjoy such a feat." Her red blood-scented aura wafts about them, covering her in a dark red sheen.

She already loves her new job, and she hasn't even started yet.

Nessa Hamelin: The Dread Pied Piper

ARMOUR:
    10/10
    HP: 60/60
    AP: 8/11 (+1)

Power: None.

Action: Getting friendlier.
    Diablo
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Diablo on Sun May 11, 2014 6:35 pm

When your fellow brothers and sister were scions of Hell and proponents of sin, wouldn't you be intoxicated with arrogance? Ah, but never you mind that. For, while Black saw it fitting to engage in a bit of conversation with those beneath him, the man was far from enamoured with his own competence. It was just a means to an end, and an end he would very much like to usher forth onto the sleepy world known as Portal Breach. "Of course, my dear, of course," the ratcatcher contently hummed. "As an artist in my own right, it would simply be a travesty if I restricted a kindred spirit's poetic vision. You may do whatever you like, and I expect a great show in return." The other one, Hazama, had managed to inflict an agonizing wound most festering into a handful of the populace. Black had no doubt that certain individuals remained scarred from the event, and he wasn't above betting that a few mortals wished to get even.

What will this woman and her mischief offer?

"Mm..." Ah, the aroma of blood. No doubt an old friend Baal would have thoroughly enjoyed, although "Black" had more restraint than his bloodthirsty kin. "Take as long as you need to perfect your masterpiece. It serves no joy or purpose if you move about your work in haste, and we both know it would be most unbecoming of your budding reputation." He wanted to be entertained - wooed. Like a stubborn lover who pined for an exhilarating tease, Black desired nothing more than to be courted. Presentation was everything and so was delivery.

Wondering if perhaps their talk was nearing an end, the man flipped his hat between deft fingers and placed it back upon his head in one smooth, fluid motion. "I believe we are done with our evening conversation, m'lady?" he politely inquired. The night was still young and there was much, much to do.

No doubt the Queen of the Dumpster Feast wished to plot about her exhibit, hmm?

Diablo: Lord of Terror

HP: 560/560
    DP: 60/60
    AP: 79/102 (-3AP)

Equipped: Black Soulstone (inactive)
    Power: Trepidation
    Target: Nessa Hamelin

Action: morbidly curious and enthused
    Passive Illusion: Jack Black, Her Majesty's Ratcatcher

Jack Black, Her Majesty's Ratcatcher:

Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Mon May 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Nessa simply smiles at the creature. This manifestation of fear... offering assistance for a simple show of terror. She almost shakes her head in disbelief. She ponders on what she's about to do. Of course she won't reveal herself to the public... but her powers have always been best hidden away. There is much someone can do in the shadows. Who really runs the play? The actors on the stage? Or the hands behind the curtains... snipping ropes and blackening lights. Her eyes flash red in excitement. Oh indeed, she does need some fun in her life. All this playing goody goody is going to drive her insane one day.

"I assure you... it will be quite the spectacle." She's already got an outline. A plan to branch out from. She won't make haste, but it will be soon. One doesn't live several hundred years and not work on patience.

She bows her head to the man, out of respect not servitude, and smiles up at the man.

"I do believe I've obtained enough information to procede, Sir Black. I will be on my way. Enjoy the night, as I'm sure you will." She turns on the spot and almost rounds the corner. She turns her head to the side.

"And about my reputation... As you said... A name means nothing..."

She steps into the darkness of the alley and her swarm of rats pile upon her, and with that she sinks away into nothingness.

Surely... her name isn't to be known. The stage hand's grace is in her humility. And Nessa is qute humble. Try to say that with a straight face.

Nessa Hamelin: The Dread Pied Piper

ARMOUR:
    10/10
    HP: 60/60
    AP: 9/11 (+1)

Power: None.

Action: Leaving his most evilness's presence.
    Diablo
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Diablo on Tue May 20, 2014 3:29 am

Nessa wrote:"I assure you... it will be quite the spectacle."

A bold vow for an even bolder creature.

The ratcatcher lightly shrugged and wore an impish grin, long canines visible in the pale moonlight. "Farewell, my dear. Til next we meet and I eagerly await hearing about your act of terror," he said. Black tipped his hat to reciprocate her bow, smoke curling from his lips. "One need not reveal their name in order to garner notoriety, but do as you please. I am but the spectator in your much-awaited game." And one that would hopefully not disappoint, as well. Nevertheless, the maiden stepped back into the shadow and she and her mischief were soon... gone. That was for the best, he supposed. It was now time to depart and Black had much to accomplish.

He returned to the main sidewalk with a leisurely stroll, whistling as he toured the night. There were great things planned for the citizens of Portal Breach - great, frightful things. How exciting this shall be! First things first, however... Black moseyed down an adjacent side street and became lost in the evening crowd.

If one looked hard enough, harder than the typical mortal, they would have seen a cat's shadow following along with him.

Diablo: Lord of Terror

HP: 560/560
    DP: 60/60
    AP: 76/102 (-3AP)

Equipped: Black Soulstone (inactive)
    Power: Trepidation
    Target: Nessa Hamelin

Action: making an exit
    Passive Illusion: Jack Black, Her Majesty's Ratcatcher

Jack Black, Her Majesty's Ratcatcher:

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:44 am