Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    [!] Into the Woods

    Share
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8160
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by System on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:17 pm

    The member 'Knock Out' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Attack/Heal (11-15)' : 12, 6, 14, 12, 10, 8
    avatar
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2012-10-17
    Age : 19
    Location : Wandering
    Level : 20

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Eridan Ampora on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:48 pm

    Judge Fear wrote:"Greetings, children,"

    ...Huh? Who was this guy? Eridan looked up at Fear, not feeling apathetic towards him, like he did most of the others... but feeling worried. He shuffled slightly closer to Aradia. This guy was just weird... what was this thing, anyway? The troll didn't speak, but instead decided to try and ignore whatever that was. However, when it went back around and talked to the Jar Mar guy that Eridan hated, he couldn't help but... glance back at Judge Fear every so often, looking from his peripherals to attempt to make it less obvious. The feeling was weird... Eridan turned to Aradia, carrying on.

    "i guess that makes sense" Eridan responded to Aradia's argument for why they should go around. Well, argument wasn't really the right word. It was just reasoning, is all. If they walked the long way around, they could just cut in when given the go-ahead by the flying team... or when the prime opportunity arose to do so. Not like it really mattered, he guessed... he just had to watch his feet. Those thorns hadn't moved, but damn did he not want any part of stepping on them.

    When the thorn-things emerged, Eridan was taken aback. "wwhat the fuck are THOSE thins" He asked, unsure of what the hell they were. In case you couldn't tell, anyway. As his Strife Specibus appeared above his head, he selected Riflekind, and drew Ahab's Crosshairs. Before he had a chance to fire, that human knifed the first plant to death, while the second plant was buzzed to death. "huh arent you knock out i remember laharl gloatin about makin you a fuckin vvassal or somethin" He DID live with the kid, after all.

    But, he didn't have even a slight chance to use it... Eridan glanced back at Fear again. Was that the undead lawman that Jak had mentioned...?
    avatar
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2013-06-23
    Age : 17
    Location : The Hive, Sixth Floor
    Level : 32

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Aradia Megido on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm

    Judge Fear wrote:"Greetings, children,"

    Aradia felt a wave of unease wash over her. Who was that...? She hung close to Eridan as Eridan hung close to her, preferring to stay together rather than separate. Not knowing what to say, she kept her mouth closed, a lump forming in her throat. She'd speak if spoken to, but otherwise... not to him. She just felt too strange around him. What she did notice, however, was Eridan looking around. She followed his gaze, feeling equally as paranoid as he was, but making an attempt not to show it as much as he was. She whispered to Eridan, under her breath, however... "i d0nt trust that guy be careful eri"

    Aradia was a tad surprised as the thorns came to life, immediately taking her whip out of her Strife Specibus and leaping forward to attack. She made sure to calculate her leap, where she was landing, and her targets, but failed to calculate that the other residents of the Breach would shred these plants like they were paper before she could get anywhere near them. The Aries troll landed, narrowly avoiding the thorns that were stuck out of the ground, realising that it was over, as soon as it had begun. "g00d j0b but h0ly shit y0u finished them 0ff fast"

    Faster than she could've, anyway.
    avatar
    Fear
    Exabyte

    Exabyte

    Posts : 1262
    Join date : 2013-09-04
    Location : The comfort of a grave
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Fear on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 pm

    Unease... Doubt... Paranoia... Fear... Yes, your emotions tasted absolutely divine. He anticipated nothing less from this sinful bunch.

    The Dark Judge was immensely satisfied of those who reacted negatively to his presence; it gave him a better understanding of who could be influenced and who could not. As predicted, the children were incredibly sweet. It was a pity that Mar had yet to react, however. Wait, the earth was starting to moan...

    It all began as quickly as it had ended. Two very angry plant-like creatures, covered in thorns and no doubt reactionary, assaulted two members of the rescue party. Regrettably, no one perished and the ornery monstrosities were disposed of with little to no effort from most of the group. Interesting... The man wearing the chaps was quite powerful for someone of his otherwise unassuming stature. Given that the ghoul's sickening presence had not seemed to hinder or disturb this individual, Judge Fear thought it wise on his behalf to keep from riling the man's temper. The Dark Judge shifted his unwavering sights to the others, the ones who were weaker mentally, and listened with great care when they spoke. Walk around this tangle? Fly over it? No, neither will work... Perhaps it was time to divulge a bit of information, hmm?

    "For miles I have traveled with this barbed obstruction and for miles have I found no crack in its earthly defenses. Your attacks on this outer shell are futile," did the Dark Judge hiss, words slithering into the minds of the party like a poisonous serpent. No doubt the feeling will be most uncomfortable to those not prepared. He nonchalantly gestured with a clawed hand, the other resting on a polished mantrap. "With every thorn you cut and crush beneath your heels, two more will surely take its place; eternity is pitted against you." Now that he had their attention, even some of it, the ghoul directed his gaze to the thorny mass suffocating this land. "There is something within; something unnatural. Angry thoughts whisper in the dark." But of what, he did not know. The murmurs were garbled and chaotic. A mildly vexing background noise at best.

    What else to say, what else to further entice these sinners to their deaths within...

    Humming about something, something he would not state, the Dark Judge further added, "If you are so eager to prove your mettle and become the victor over this rampant growth, then do not yield. All creatures born from life's curse, even its vegetation, can be made to experience fear. You need only to strike where it is most opportune." The ghoul then fell into another lapse of silence and stared at the sinners expectantly, perhaps amused or indifferent to what everyone may do next. He was not, after all, subject to eternity's rules... Others may not have it so blessed.



    Ominous Aura (flavour text): still in effect

    Ninetails
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 1479
    Location : Oni Island
    Level : 16

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Ninetails on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:57 pm

    Jay mentioned the others looked a little green--or at least some of them. She couldn't help but let out a small laugh at that. Though she was weak in her current state, she was by no means 'green', not like some of these people she's never seen before. Perhaps she would be of more use, able to show her power... what little she had... during this ordeal! But it seemed it wouldn't be, considering what happened next. It was swift, sudden and she was unable to react due to how quickly everyone else jumped upon the opportunity to fight.

    Two monsters emerged from the thorns and arose to attack. Rao was not paying attention, and instead, everyone else was hasty to attack, ripping through them like nothing. It was slightly embarrassing to the 'priestess' to be so weak, having even children outperform her! But alas, not everyone can be powerful... it was only a matter of time anyway before she gained more power. Surprised by how the newcomer 'Jay' attacked, she blinked and seemed a little speechless. "Bravo." A small clap followed as she looked around at the others. It was truly amazing how everyone just jumped so suddenly at the creatures--not even thinking it seemed--and quickly dispersed them like... nothing. How she missed that power...

    "They all made such quick work of the creatures, I will have to keep up with them..." Rao said to Tobi as he continued to hover close to her. "I would say so. Perhaps it would be best to stay near the rear, since we are... unfortunately... weaker than we'd like to be, my Lord." Rao nodded in a disgruntled fashion, letting out a groan. Crossing her arms, Rao stood still and watched everyone else silently. She was not one to take charge right now, and she wanted to see what others were going to do.
    avatar
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2013-05-10
    Level : 22

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Sir Meta Knight on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:45 pm

    Sir Meta Knight found himself a little disappointed to find nothing much from his position directly above the group and the thorns. He could only see where the mass of plants extended from the forest, but everyone had already known that--there was nothing more to it.

    He stayed in the air for a few moments, watching as yet another person made his way toward the group, and continued to look out for anything that could possibly help them. When he could see nothing new, he prepared to fly back down toward the group when ground began to shake. Seeing that, he stayed in place, watching the ground carefully, and blinked in surprise as two enormous monsters erupted from the ground.

    Perhaps he could put Galaxia to some real use again. Gripping the hilt of the many-pronged sword, he began his descent, swooping back down toward the group. But almost as soon as the monsters had come out of the ground, they were defeated.

    Meta Knight finally flew back down to the group, still keeping himself a fair distance off the ground. But as he drew closer, he found himself shuddering at the aura one of the newcomers seemed to give off. It made him feel incredibly ill at ease, and he subconsciously kept his distance. Even so, he looked around at the rest of the group. "That was impressive," he remarked toward those who had attacked.

    When the armored creature--the one that gave off the unpleasant aura--explained what he had seen, Meta Knight listened, though he did give the being a suspicious look. "And when would it be most opportune? Are we to wait for the vines to send forth more monsters?"
    avatar
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2013-04-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Stock Pot Inn; Room 235
    Level : 15

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:06 pm

    The Judges words were sending waves of goosebumps crawling up pale skin. Nothing was to be heard of from the bluenette for quite some time. Whoever this Dark Judge claimed to be was one of unyielding intimidation. The technique of his tone and the way he spoke sent shivers down ones spine. That was certainly an individual to stand clear of and Aqua decided to take her own advice by slightly shuffling her feet a few steps back. However, the action ceased when two enormous creatures erupted from beneath the earth. The ground twisted and tumbled as the monsters planted their fingers into the ground, a roar escaping their lips that was identified as a battle cry. Swiftly, Aqua turned around with Rainfell in hand not noticing how she backed away slightly from the creature nearest her side.

    She did not have enough time to react even composing herself in time to fight. Judging from all the blurs that belonged to their rather large group, the creatures whimpered in agony as they met their demise. What an impressive feat by the ones who put up a fight. "An amazing job you guys..." she complimented, a little dazed by how quick the battle ended. The bluenette had forgotten what it was like to have such a big group - a huge advantage in battles facing creatures of rather towering sizes.

    Feeling the muscles in her body relax, Aqua straightened herself as she began to surveillance the environment for more of those creatures. Time was running short with each passing moment they discussed what they were going to do, and it was dangerous to stick around to find out if more of the creatures would come. This slightly reminded her of the Unversed from the worlds she traveled to - a problem that kept growing and growing no matter how many she defeated. At Meta Knight's question, the woman decided to offer a response. Although it may have not been her place to intervene in one's conversation, in a case such as this one needed to think carefully.

    "I don't think we should stick around to find out if there's more of those creatures, or wait for the thorns to grow bigger. We only have a limited amount of time before those things cause a lot more damage to the Breach..."
    avatar
    Memnarch
    Kilobyte

    Kilobyte

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2013-11-04
    Level : 3

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)
    Stamina Bar:
    13/13  (13/13)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Memnarch on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:20 pm

    Naturally, Memnarch's literal poking around had seemed to cause a bit of a stir amongst the vines inner workings - he wasn't surprised to see the abominations of nature rise from the earth like two gigantic sentries of greenery. Definitely the work of green mana gone rampant, they reminded the artificer of the gigantic golems that used to roam the Mirrodin landscape many moons before he personally killed them all. It was quite easy, too. Barely put up a fight compared to him. Which is ironic, considering how quickly these monstrosities fell. Not only did their attacks fail - the Myr dodged to the side just in time to avoid the counter-attack, and the four of them spread out in a very well-calculated battle stance - but they failed to live to see the light of day for more than a few moments. By the time Memnarch began to think of his own attacks in response, they were bested.

    The Myr relaxed their positions and the group slowly calmed down. They were, apparently, content with their small victory. But Memnarch wasn't. Green mana was all about flourishing, and strengthening, and biggering, and biggering, and biggering some more. He wouldn't be surprised of these behemoths of the tangle simply stood back up again, stronger than ever. For the time being, though, there seemed to be a lull. And that's when he decided to do something he would, perhaps, regret. Mentally detaching himself from his chamber, he crept down the platform and began to descend his fortification. He wasn't alone, either - alongside him were any and all Myr that didn't have duties to uphold within the tower itself, and within a few minutes of swifts travel through levitating elevators and sleek chrome polish, Memnarch was standing on the plates that dignified his land.

    And then, he began the trek towards the group. They weren't really that far away - the heartlands were particularly close to the forest, and if he tried hard enough, he could find the vines growing within them after about ten minutes of walking. But Memnarch moved faster than most would have thought, his four-legs working incredibly hard to rush him to the point of action. It was time for him to make his grand appearance - for now, though, he would use the eyes of the Myr to gauge the group's further progress.
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 324
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Game Master on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:39 am

    The combined efforts of those who dared to strike out first had fell both beasts in record time, leaving the slithering creatures to screech in unison before falling forward. No sooner had they smashed into the ground, giving the slightest of rumbles, the green lights within their head extinguishing and the thorny bodies being pulled back into the depths of the earth. No more sound echoed out in Thorn Forest, and the holes from which the beats had sprung were just as silent. It seems as though the opponents had been bested for the moment leaving you the quick victors.

    Congratulations!

    At least this little encounter had proved that trying to man handle thorns was obviously going to do nothing helpful for you, so better to remember that in the future. This however left you staring at the creeping mass, with only various little holes for entry. Though peer a little closer if you would, just a few feet was all you needed. Sitting beside a particularly tall vines was a pristine little rosebush, it gave a small series of shakes and the quietest whimpering. After a moment or two, the bush sprung up, on its little spidery root legs and still shaking as it turned the brairs moving aside ever so slightly it began to run deeper into the former Kindle Forest.


    You desired a way in, and you had it! But you should really be careful, you didn't want to impale or prick yourself or worst yet summon another horde of monsters ready to do the old smash and crash.

    Event Post

    Run away Rose Bush! Seems like something else is alive in the Thorns, and it seems like it is terrified of you after that brutal show of power. Luckily for you that is seems to part a small path for you to travel down. Better think quick because it was scuttling away quickly.
    avatar
    Fear
    Exabyte

    Exabyte

    Posts : 1262
    Join date : 2013-09-04
    Location : The comfort of a grave
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Fear on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 am

    Armoured Ball wrote:"And when would it be most opportune? Are we to wait for the vines to send forth more monsters?"
    Glad you asked, armoured ball!

    No sooner had the thorny behemoths succumbed to the group's might, a new encounter fell upon the lot. There, conveniently viewable through several holes in the vines' defenses, was a shivering rosebush for all to see. You had asked when it'd be opportune to strike? Judge Fear watched the whimpering thing scamper off and he turned to face the party, a rotten thumb directed at the rosebush's hasty departure. There was your answer, clear as day. He figured there was nothing else to say, at least nothing the living would be interested in hearing, so the Dark Judge continued with the silent, creepy act. Whenever you were ready to venture further into the tangle and risk your iniquitous lives, sinners...



    Ominous Aura (flavour text): still in effect
    avatar
    Joshua
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : SPI; Room 118
    Level : 18

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    36/36  (36/36)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Joshua on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 am

    Joshua stood carefully, watching the others as nearly every single one of them laid in with quite a bit of effort to murder the plant monsters that dared lay hands on people that were basically strangers to them. The party basically murdered the two vined beings for daring to raise an objection to their mother being touched. It was almost bizarre for Joshua to watch. If he hadn't had previous experience with human nature, this would be quite the strangest thing he'd ever seen.  Why would you bother to defend someone you'd never met, against something else you'd never met that may respond with violence because of your intervention? It seemed counter-intuitive, though Joshua made sure to take advantage of the opportunity and mentally note the methods of attack most of them employed.

    Then the dead thing spoke, and several rather obviously took note of his words, Joshua also noted their interactions carefully. His gun went back into the aether from wherever it had come, no one had any business looking under his shirt to find it anyways, and the dead thing spoke again, though not really verbally. More through an unspoken contempt for the groups questions. Joshua also noted the thing within the weeds, whatever it was, but due to his... unfortunate level of trust with the rest of the party, merely nodded in response to its appearance and continued to float in place, waiting for someone to do something else incredibly stupid to move the group forwards. They hadn't disappointed yet.
    avatar
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

    Posts : 1548
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Location : Kc'nsst taa As'traakk
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Prixlezub on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:17 am

    After only a mere struggle did the two thorny creatures fall, one by the aid of Vaati and his blade. In fact, the whole fight had happened so quickly that a few were left speechless or in their fighting stances with nothing to attack. However, what caught Jay's attention the most were the plant creatures, for no sooner had they fallen the earth had reclaimed them, dragging their bodies back into the earth. Interesting, and here he wondered if there would be more of those things springing up from the ground to replace them.

    Instead, there was a rose bush. A shuddering little pile of leaves and flowers that began to scurry away from the edge of the thorn forest and deeper into its center. "Hm..." The man's brow furrowed as he observed the retreating shrub. This all seemed too easy, but at the same time finding another route could take days. What was the plant's purpose, if a mass of vines could serve as guards? A scout, an informant, or merely a decoy? Regardless, Jay sheathed his knife slowly, and kept an eye on his surroundings... Along with a hand on the grip of his weapon.

    "This all seems too convenient." He admitted evenly. "The bush may look harmless enough, but that might be the point of it. Given that this might be the only route available to us, it would be wise to take advantage of this opportunity, but carefully. We don't know if that thing ran off out of fear to hide or if it was retreating as an informant." Jay stated, taking a glance over the party with his pale eyes. So far as they knew, there could be an ambush waiting for them further down those trails in the mass of thorny vines.

    Still, someone had to go first. But who? Many of these citizens gave off a weaker aura, still suffering the effects of being dragged in through the portal. At least, save for the rabbit. However, the marshmallow snack did not seem to be much of a figure that would traverse the thorns first. "If we go into small groups, it would be best that the stronger members go first into the vines and the weaker ones stay to the back. Larger groups as well. The last thing we need are a bunch of smaller groups getting lost in there because someone took a wrong turn." Five would be a far safer number than three, he figured.

    However, that would be for the rest to decide.
    avatar
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 269
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 25
    Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:09 am

    Watching her fireball miss Nyreena wasn't even surprised that it did. But what really mattered was that both the beasts fell and they were successful in their fight. But what really shocked her was that as soon as the slithers were defeated the hole they appeared out of swallowed them back up and silence reappeared once more. Now that was really weird to say the least.

    Only hearing about half of what the creepy dude in the weird helmet had to say suddenly everyone's attention went to a trembling rose bush that looked like it was going to lose its leaves at any second it looked that scared. Watching it run away onto a path the group could use as an entrance Nyreena listened to what was said about the stronger of the group should head in first while the others with weaker abilities stayed to the back and the mention of bigger groups. Now that she could agree with. Three groups of five sounded better than five groups of three. She decided to wait to see what the others would say before she gave her opinion.

    Ninetails
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 1479
    Location : Oni Island
    Level : 16

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Ninetails on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:12 am

    As everyone seemed be moving forward, Rao kept to herself and observed. Tobi stayed close to her as well, looking at everyone and seeing what they would do. From out of no where after the defeat of the plant beasts, a small rose bush had emerged, skittering away as quickly as it came. Curious... it could either be a trap or a truly odd little creature that indeed feared them. Or possibly both. Their inquiring minds would no doubt follow the creature, but what did they have to say? Jay spoke up, and she turned to him.

    Jay wrote:"This all seems too convenient. The bush may look harmless enough, but that might be the point of it. Given that this might be the only route available to us, it would be wise to take advantage of this opportunity, but carefully. We don't know if that thing ran off out of fear to hide or if it was retreating as an informant."

    "Agreed. The last thing we need is for more creatures to emerge from the wood and attack. Just because the first ones were weak and taken down easily does not mean the next ones will be such..." Rao crossed her arms and looked over the others. Jay mentioned something about groups, and Rao would also have to agree. Going in headfirst, no matter if you feel you're strong or not, was a bad idea. If she was powerful enough, she herself would be trotting right in, showing off her power and easily taking down everything that stood in front of her! But alas, she was a weak being. She would most likely have to stay in the back with the other weaklings as the stronger ones went forward. Much like a herd, really.

    "I agree with the grouping idea. People are stronger in groups, and considering some of us may or may not be weakened still due to this place, it is a good idea to stay close to one another to watch our backs." As much as it pained her to say those words, she would abide and do as she was suggested or told... for now. Grouping meant more 'meat shields', anyway! The more people were around her, the more they would be targeted. Unfortunately, her facade of a priestess would need to be upheld, and she would have to at least attempt to 'save' someone if the need arose. You are taking the man's side an awful lot. Do you perhaps sense something about him? No, Rao whispered, but his words are sincere and he seems to know what he's doing. The helmeted being is speaking vaguely, and I do not trust him. The former-policeman is far more trusting.

    Tobi said nothing in response, but instead, hovered away from his Lord and looked at the group, trying to determine who was stronger. Though his ability was weak, some stuck out as being far more competent than others. The candied creature appeared to be giving off the highest power, while the others were somewhat below him. Much to his Lord's dismay, no doubt, she and four others were the lowest in power. "This may end badly for some..." Tobi said in a nonchalant tone as he hovered back to Rao's side. "Promise me to be on your guard, my Lord..." Slight worry was apparent in his voice, and Rao nodded in response.

    Come now! Choose what we'll do, citizens! The Demon Lord grew antsy, and she wished to get on with the show!
    avatar
    Memnarch
    Kilobyte

    Kilobyte

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2013-11-04
    Level : 3

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)
    Stamina Bar:
    13/13  (13/13)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Memnarch on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:45 am

    "More discussion, hm?"

    Memnarch's towering figure appeared from the horizon, carried on all four of his spidery appendages in a hasty scuttle through the grass. It felt weird to move through so much organic foliage, but he ignored it for now. The vines were certainly much more tempting, especially now that there was an opening for them. Luckily, perhaps, for Memnarch, the hole was a little too small for his rather massive body - not quite as tall as Knock Out, sadly, but definitely sitting above the rest of the group. Other Myr danced about his pointed legs, presumably looking eager to join the fray even though no emotion could be shared by them.

    "I have been watching. I am always watching. And this may be a trap, indeed... but in that case, lets see just what it takes to spring said trap."

    He swept the crowd with his own million eyes once, and then calmly waved his arm to the side. One of the Myr from before rose from his battle-stance, and trotted over to the vines. He stood in front of the entrance-way, awaiting more orders. Such useful things, they were. So far, Memnarch hadn't endangered himself, all because of them. It looked like the group wanted to split up ... but where? There was only one path to go, now. Splitting up seemed pointless to Memnarch. But he wouldn't bother trying to argue that right now, and instead sent the Myr to dash through the pathway as fast as he could get it to run, nearly floating on the tips of its tiny metallic feet and trying to avoid the stray thorn every few moments.

    "And now, we wait..."

    The Myr was heading towards the end of the pathway. Surely, it would anger something - however, it might not. Once more, he waited eagerly to find out.

      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm