Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    [!] Into the Woods

    Share
    avatar
    Vaati
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2009-07-25
    Age : 1022
    Location : The Palace of Winds
    Level : 38

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    430/430  (430/430)
    Stamina Bar:
    76/76  (76/76)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Vaati on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:10 am

    Much like Rao, Vaati did not care whether it was his own means or those of Aradia that lifted the statue of the infant from the sculpture as a whole. Sure enough, not too long after the baby was lifted from its mother, the statue herself began to cry. Some might have questioned how exactly a statue could shed tears, but between his own native Hyrule and this strange world, the Wind Mage knew that far, far stranger things had happened. This right here, this was a sort of magic… no one that he knew, but sell more than enough of one to make sense to him.

    Fusing Kinstones with strange stones was beyond normal compared to this… but even with the sight before him, Vaati was just pleased that they were getting somewhere.

    As the statue shed her tears, she requested that they return her baby to her, right around the same time that Rao moved to take a newfound teacup from Tobi. The Wind Mage was more than fine to let her handle both soothing the statue's worries as well as collecting the tears, and although the piece of dinnerware had been very quick thinking, he was not certain if such a container would prove useful until they could get all of the ingredients together. He might just be able to help out on that front, but right now, the most important thing was to catch the tears before they fell too far.

    Opting to let Aradia replace the stone infant in its proper place since she had so deftly taken care of it in the first place, Vaati let the slightest hint of a smile pass over his lips as Rao noted that that had not been so bad. Indeed it had not, and he only hoped that that would continue to prove true for them as they continued their little exploration here. He had a strong sense that the end of this was starting, but whether that was true or not, he was set to see it through. His curiosity had brought him out here, and it had not disappointed… unlike some of their numbers. He was not surprised by any means, though.

    Now that this room seemed to have served its purpose, Vaati nodded to the Wallmaster, dismissing it once more and watching as it disappeared into the ceiling. Whether he might need its assistance or not was yet to be seen, but until then, his monster was on standby. With a swish of his cape, he moved to head back out into the open room, somehow managing to resist the urge to turn up his nose at the sheer death that surrounded them now. He appreciated death more than many, but this… this was something else entirely.

    The Wind Mage had headed towards the door on the left, but he had not entered it just yet… not until his ears perked up at Rao's question. "Hm-hm-hm-hm…"  Now this was one of the many times he was glad he always kept certain items on his person… Reaching behind himself as he stepped into the room, past the daisies and towards the new room with the rather curious display of a labeled rogue, he soon caught up to Rao, stating, "I have one."

    At that, Vaati revealed an empty bottle in his right hand. He was quick to uncork it, and with careful handling, he and Rao were able to transfer the tears held within the teacup into the far more secure bottle. Once he had all of them, he moved to replace the bottle's cork, making sure it was nice and snug before noting, "There we are." With a steady hand, he held onto the bottle, making sure that it would remain safe until the tears were needed.


    (The transfer of the tears from Rao to Vaati was agreed upon between the two RPers.)


    Last edited by Vaati on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 1549
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Location : Kc'nsst taa As'traakk
    Level : 46

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Prixlezub on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:17 am

    Once Aradia had retrieved the child from the mother statue, it began to cry. Softly at first, but clearly noticeable before tears started to run down her cheeks. However, while this whole display was rather interesting, another sound and smell caught the man's senses. A brief wisp of aged decay graced his nostrils, making the ex-officer turn his head in the direction of the garden. It too held a scent of death upon it, but not to the extent of this new scent. It smelled fleshy, like a rotting corpse...

    Knock Out wrote:"Smells terrible in here...NYAAAGH!"

    And there was the man's confirmation.

    Jay strode out of the room while Rao was busy gathering the tears, his boots crunching on the dead grass before he entered the newly discovered room. Within it was a corpse, but how long it had remained here was unable to be told. There were no signs of rot, and the body appeared to be rather fresh instead of mummified. What was the most interesting detail of this body however was the title carved into his forehead... Thief.

    Could this man truly be as he was branded? It could not be told for sure, but it was evident that this house wanted them to find him. "I don't have a scoop, but I have something just as useful." Jay replied, patting out his sheathed knife. He pulled hide riding gloves from his pocket, slipping them on as he looked down on the freshly deceased man. Secured to his hands, Jay knelt down and placed a hand upon the corpse's head to keep it in place while the other reached for his knife and drew it forth, the blade shimmering in what little light could penetrate into the room. "This could get a bit messy, you may want to turn away in case something starts oozing." He warned, before slipping the blade into a socket and began to carefully cut out the eye.

    ----

    Action: Cutting out the "Thief's" eyes.
    avatar
    Bun-Bun
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Location : In Your Closet.
    Level : 57

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Bun-Bun on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:44 am

    Bun-Bun covered his nose. What a horrible place to try to recuperate himself in. Why this place smelled worse than Judge Fear's body cologne. Disgusting! He didn't know why there was a corpse in the room. He also wouldn't be surprised if the dark judge rushed in just to relish the fact that someone was dead, like with everything else. Paying attention to the details on the man, the marshmallow bunny noticed some wording its forehead. Bet this was where they would get the eyes they needed, right?

    Knock Out backed down at trying to gorge the corpse's eyes out, so Jay did it instead. In the meantime, Bun-Bun just sat there and watched because he had nothing to do and nobody was grateful enough to want his help, anyway. He wondered briefly where the others had gone to, but brushed it aside. They were probably gathering tears from someone they made cry, which meant that they probably had everything they needed, now.

    "We'll probably need something to brew this potion in, right?" Bun-Bun asked. "I don't know if anyone carries empty bowls or bottles on them, so if no one has anything we could always check the kitchen." He wasn't going to check the kitchen, though. Not with a mad chef around. Besides, grant it that he did have bowls, they will most likely be alive. Wouldn't want that little idiot killing your precious bowels. Oh noooo~!

    ~~~
    HP:425/480
    avatar
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2013-05-10
    Level : 22

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Sir Meta Knight on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:50 pm

    Sir Meta Knight's eyes narrowed slightly at the sight and smell of the corpse. Well, he had not been expecting that, but who could expect anything they would find in this house anymore?

    The corpse had the word "THIEF" carved into his forehead... "The eyes of someone who sees more than their own," he murmured. "Was that not what the potion calls for?" Which would mean... taking this corpse's eyes. He frowned--this was not a pleasant situation, and there was nothing he himself could do about it. Galaxia would be ill-suited for this task.

    The priestess came in asking for a container, and the mage came in, providing one. So they now had the petals and tears they needed... Apparently the last thing they needed were the eyes from this corpse, and one of the humans was now taking care of that.

    "These ingredients could be mixed in the vial the tears are in," Sir Meta Knight suggested in answer to Bun-Bun's question. "The problem is not where to mix them... it is what to do with the potion once it is made. Are we supposed to pour it out upon some of the thorns? Or are they growing out from a certain point that we must pour the potion on?"
    avatar
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2013-04-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Stock Pot Inn; Room 235
    Level : 15

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:09 pm

    Aradia had succeeded in parting the child from the mother. It was a sad sight in the her perspective but the tears of a one parted from their love were needed for the ingredients in banishing the thorns. A rather unclean method this was but it was a necessity to protect not just one but all inhabitants of this world. As the mothers tears began to form they slid down her face softly as the once dry stone's cheeks began to grow wet from the distant parting of her beloved baby in the ram troll's hold. Rao was quick to act in collecting the droplets of tears one by one from the mother herself, and Vaati now held the two ingredients in a small vial. Now, it was time to return the baby to the mother once more so that she may rest in her slumber with her child. As the others began to depart, Aqua made her way to the statue and bowed her head the remnants of her cape covering a half of her armored figure.

    "Thank you..."

    The words were almost in a whisper - maybe pained - but a front was put up. Certain memories were beginning to surface, and empty promises that were made were constantly reminding her of how she couldn't complete them now... before she was one to notice a foul stench in the air. Steeling herself to hide the heavy weight on her shoulders, the woman followed the direction the others departed in to only find the unpleasant sight of a corpse lying on the ground. On his forehead the carved wording written in rust red said "Thief". Jay had the head gently in his hold as a knife was brought out within no time flat.

    Such a sight almost made her stomach swirl as she was aware now of what exactly he was going to do. Although, this was the last ingredient they needed; the eyes of someone who sees more than what is theirs. The riddle made sense now as to what this corpse was defined as. A thief's main purpose was to steal and cheat out others of their possessions and belonging, seeing more than their own share of belongings. Glancing down to the cold, dead ground of the forest the bluenette just wanted all this to be over. They were almost there and after this they needed to make the potion in order to banish the thorns and figure out its use.

    Although, were things always that simple?
    avatar
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 124
    Join date : 2012-10-17
    Age : 19
    Location : Wandering
    Level : 20

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Eridan Ampora on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:01 pm

    So... did they have all the necessary materials now? Eridan waited by the door that had been unlocked. Thief? He could see the Thief's eyes being gouged out. But, one had to wonder, who was it that was being called the Thief? Was it the person in there, or was it a notification, or a warning? Did it apply to them? They'd stolen life, stolen tears, stolen the baby, stolen that guy's eyes. They had to be careful, lest they accidentally cause something else to wreck havoc due to their inability to see.

    He questioned the Thief thing for a second, before looking at Aradia and the baby she had taken.
    avatar
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2013-06-23
    Age : 17
    Location : The Hive, Sixth Floor
    Level : 32

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Aradia Megido on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:51 pm

    Aradia Megido was grateful that everything seemed to go alright, even after that poor little white rose got uprooted, not that it was that big of a deal. However, because of that recent incident, something felt amiss, even if you discounted the now dead garden and the smell of decay, the stench of which the curly horned troll could ratify as aggrandized as time sluggishly progressed.

    "My baby..please give me back my baby...

    Bearing a patient sort of witness, the Alternian girl watched as tears trickled down gently from the mother statue's eyes before carefully waiting for Rao to collect each and every droplet within her teacup. Afterwards, Vaati so kindly provided a vial to enclose the tears within so they did not spill or evaporate. Then, as cautiously as she had removed the babe before, she replaced the stone infant within his mother's arms again using her telekinesis. Soon, it would be time to stir the ingredients together. In what? How? So many questions bubbled up within the Aries troll's head.

    Following the group mentality, Aradia trailed after her matespirit like a haunt as she came face to face with the smell of rot, despite the sight of a once fresh corpse. Not at all was the ram troll fazed by this grotesque sight, not even when she took a closer look at the word imprinted bright scarlet into his forehead: Thief. Corpses like these were not as common a sight as older ones. Regardless, she watched without batting an eye. However, there was food for thought: was this man truly dead? Is he the one they were really looking for? What were the consequence? Unfortunately, the answers to these inquiries were all beyond our dear little ram troll.
    avatar
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 277
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 25
    Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:41 pm

    Looking around the room that Bun-Bun had unlocked Nyreena studied the stone and the wood her glowing eyes searching the details of the room. but what was really strange about the room was the stale smell that was not very pleasant. As she continued to walk around her foot had bumped into something that was lying on the floor and glancing down to see what it was she gasped in shock as she stared at the body with the word thief carved into his forehead. And oh yeah, this guy was definitely dead just by the rotting smell that was emanating from his place on the floor. Plus with the word on his head it pretty much solved the mystery of the second ingredient's confusion.

    Watching Jay come in and self-volunteered to gouge the dead man's eyes out Nyreena was more than willing to turn away and not watch the deed being done. Turning her head to face the door she saw some of the others come in and figured that they had collected the tears from the statue. Finally they had all three ingredients so now all they had to do was mix them then douse the vines with them. And Sir Meta Knight did bring up a good point. Were they supposed to pour the potion straight on to the vines or go to the source? Maybe the book could tell. Looking over at Aqua and Aradia she asked, "Hey could you check the book and see if it says something about where to put the potion? I think Sir Meta Knight brought up a good suggestion about how we're to go about using the potion after we make it." Hey, it was worth a look in the book just in case.
    avatar
    Fear
    Exabyte

    Exabyte

    Posts : 1262
    Join date : 2013-09-04
    Location : The comfort of a grave
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Fear on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 pm

    Nyreena wrote:"How dare you give Bun-Bun the incredulous idea of killing the poor rose like that! She did not deserved to perish like that at all!  You all deserve to burn into withered ash for this! But be lucky I feel merciful at this moment or else you would have spent your last moments dying as you laughed."
    You cannot be serious.

    "And how dare you turn a blind eye yourself!" Judge Fear could stomach many things: sinners, injustice, being contained, and what else have you. What he could not tolerate, however, was an obnoxious amount of ignorance. The Dark Judge came within inches of Nyreena's person, helm not far from her face, and pointed a rotten finger to further growl, "Of what right do you have to condemn the sugar bunny? It was you, girl, who was the catalyst of Jak Mar's death. And it was you, girl, who troubled the rosebush - the very same rosebush that brought about the techno-organic's demise. If anyone is to be lambasted for their incompetence and selfish choices, it is you." Nyreena was the one who should be burned for her sins, the blooming hypocrite. And if there were opinions who thought differently, thinking to call into question the ghoul's own morals?

    Ask yourselves one question and only one question: who was acting the part of a compassionate soul, him or Nyreena? If the Dark Judge could sneer behind his helm and expressively display his growing aggravation, he surely would have. Instead, he dismissed a hand at the girl and thought no more of it. "You will not be the death of me," Judge Fear coldly hissed.

    Back in the room with both mother and child statue, it seemed that her tears will suffice.

    Judge Fear, ergo, was not needed and he went over toward the opposite chamber - the one with a perfectly fine corpse. "Ah, a welcomed sight at last..." How curious, though. This was a corpse that smelled of rot and yet... He gave it another glance and took a few steps backward. And yet the corpse was otherwise pristine, save for the carving upon its forehead. Jay was either a very brave man or one who simply did not pay fear its respects. Whichever was the case, the Dark Judge shifted his gaze all around and soon brought it down upon the body in question. "It is unwise to steal from the dead, rested or not," he warned. Sometimes those who were not in the comfort of a grave could be a bit more... volatile.



    Observing: still of no service currently
    avatar
    Wolfe
    Megabyte

    Megabyte

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2012-12-03
    Age : 150
    Level : 9

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Wolfe on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 pm

    The crying mother pulled at Alexander’s metaphorical heartstrings. Even though it was only a statue, it brought back many memories of women crying for their children back. Seeing the child returned to its mother brought a warm feeling to Alex. This was brief due to the feeling of death and despair from the former garden room. He was more than glad to walk to the next room. Maybe this one will be more positive unlike the last too. Alex thought. All of these negative emotions and feelings were picking apart his stressed mind.

    Thief, a label for someone who has stolen property, possession, or person that was not his or hers to begin with. Alex gagged at the rancid smell and sight of the decomposing body. He had to look away to keep his lunch down. For a fighter, he sure had a weak stomach. “What did this guy steal that would justify murder?” Alex muttered. Did he steal a prized possession or family heirloom? Maybe he stole someone else’s life? Probably not. Then he would’ve been labeled Murderer, not Thief. Guessing by how the last few room have gone, Alex figured something will have to be removed from this corpse.

    <>===}============>


    Armor: 11/20 (25% damage reduction from physical attacks)
    HP 190/190
    AP 28/28
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 324
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Game Master on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:30 am

    Were you an alliance?

    Or just a gaggle of people with barely the same goals in mind?

    Considering what you've seen, what had been done...didn't you just wonder who you could trust after looking at who was supposed to be watching your back. A little food for thought as they say.

    The body laying quite prone, the enigmatic word etched cruelly into his forehead could either be a warning or a symbol if you were to follow the Fish-Troll's line of thought because it could just as easily pertain to any of you equally. Everyone was guilty, whether they admitted it or not and just as equally. While Knockout wasn't so willingly to dip those neatly maintained digits into the eye sockets of a supposed criminal is were Good Guy Jay stepped up with a knife in hand and set to work on obtaining those eyes in a blink. The eyes were removed with no real resistance as in a battle of flesh and metal, you could only assume what would win and it was no large passing of time until the eyes were finally free and  in Jay's possession now. Alexander pondered what this man did to justify his punishment and perhaps he was right to think such things, for in the end what would justify the means? But would that make you wonder more? Your choices made thus far, were they the right ones? Or did something go askew in the works? No time to linger now, upon having the organs harvested the room no longer held anything of value to the group and could be left in its rotting silence, however the last person to leave might hear a sound so faint that it could just as easily be mistaken for the sound in one's own ears as a groan. The body however, remained still and silent as ever, so it must be nothing.

    When the tears were collected, the weeping mother continuing to sob in that quiet and hollow voice, broken and pained with only her plead for the infant to be returned to her embrace. Rao offering comfort as she apologized, vacating the room with tears to pass onto Vaati who kindly produced a vial to contain the precious ingredient. Aradia being a kinder soul had replaced the infant to the waiting arms of the Mother who uttered a truly happy sentiment unto this gracious kindness done towards her and the infant.

    "Thank you."

    Like that, you now had all the things needed to make the potion to get rid of the ever approaching Thorn Mass heading over Portal City, as if you could ever forget that. Before something was forgotten, Judge Fear was making a mighty good argument against the resident Ghost Maiden. A murderer should look to the one who committed the act, not the instigators. Bun Bun had his free will, he was simply played like a tool by the Daisies, whom he could've easily ignored but fell victim to his own wanton actions. Look where that landed him, with pain and suffering. But whose murder was worse in this case? The one who murdered the Rose and the Garden or the Woman who slain not one but two allies? Think carefully of it now.

    Sir Meta Knight if he chose to follow on Nyreena's insistence about consulting their book for more information would come to read along the next paragraph that once all the ingredients were gathered they must be cooked and boiled within a pot. That would mean venturing back down to the kitchen and possibly fighting off the Chef if they still lingered. If they wanted a go at being rid of the thorns they had no choice but to go forth and cook up the brew with haste, lest they never regain their home.




    --You have all ingredients!
    --The book tells you that the ingredients need to be cooked now!
    --Venturing down to the kitchen is imminent.

    Ninetails
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 127
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 1479
    Location : Oni Island
    Level : 16

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Ninetails on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:41 am

    Rao watched as Jay effortlessly carved the eyes from the body of the supposedly dead man, after she had Vaati hold on to the tears with his bottle. A thank you escaped her at the action, and she covered a smile once Judge Fear began to speak truths upon Nyreena. Oh, what a lovely display! But nevertheless, it was time to move on. "We'll have to go back to the kitchen to make up a brew for these ingredients to stew in. However, we may have to fight off the invisible chef..." she said with a stern voice, arms crossed as she turned around and began to walk back to the kitchen. As she passed the once lush garden, her heels crunched upon the dried up grass and dead leaves that were scattered about. She felt a twinge of anger, mainly because there could've been a quicker, and easier, way to deal with the rose, but... despite the feeling, there was really nothing more they could do.

    Rao had placed prayer slips upon the 'graves' of the tree and flower, to show remorse in a way, and that was really all she could do. She allowed the thoughts regarding it to pass and her mind became focused on the task at hand, as Tobi hovered in front of her and ahead, going down into the dining room before everyone. He looked to his left, his right, and all around, wondering if the chef was still around, or perhaps in the kitchen, chopping away still and making its poisoned brew for random people to stumble upon.

    "Hello?" he called out to the chef, entering the kitchen to see if he was there. Anyone home~? We could use a pot and a stove to make the potion! Would it be allowed?
    avatar
    Prixlezub
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 1549
    Join date : 2010-10-18
    Location : Kc'nsst taa As'traakk
    Level : 46

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Prixlezub on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:43 am

    Unwise to steal from the dead, hm? Jay glanced up at the Dark Judge as he heard their statement, both of the corpse's eyes now freed from their sockets. "I would agree with you if this were any other circumstance, Fear. But the potion calls for eyes, and I don't think this man was put in here as of a whim." The ex-officer stated evenly. Look around, was it not interesting that the ingredients they needed for the potion were all on this same level? The petals from the garden, tears of a gentle soul and now the eyes of one who saw more than they should. These were put here for a reason.

    Luckily it appeared that neither the man or the corpse were privy to any surprises, the body just as silent and stinking as it was the moment the door was opened. Both eyes in hand, Jay rose to his feet, wiping the edge of his knife on the leather of his chap leg to remove any fluids that may have sullied the blade before sheathing it. Just beyond the undead lawman he noticed Rao mention that they would need to find the chef again. While he would rather find another means of mixing the ingredients, if the kitchen truly was the only place they could find a mixing bowl, then the kitchen was where they were headed.

    "The chef did not seem to really mind our presence unless we offered it a hand." Jay noted as he followed her through the garden and down the stairs. In fact, they seemed bound to the kitchen itself, having no real reason to leave or chase them out into the dining room and beyond. "If they do decide to change up their game though, I'll keep them busy while you get the bowl." He stated warily.

    Once they were at the kitchen, Jay stood alongside Rao as Tobi went in and called out to see if the chef was still there.
    avatar
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 413
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : The Streets
    Level : 41

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by Knock Out on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:32 am

    Rao and her paper wandered into the room, the woman asking about a vial or container. "I don't have anything on me, but the kitchen had containers. Maybe you can find something in there." Though the appearance of the purple mage settled that issue cleanly as he handed over a little glass vial. What did she need them for anyway? He looked at the vial's contents, a clear fluid of some kind? "Are those tears?" He sure hoped so.

    As for the dead body, Jay stepped forward with a knife. "Splendid!" They were going to have this potion finished in no time! He clasped his hands together happily, though he quickly turned away when Jay began to carve out the eyeballs, backing away and avoiding all contact with the deceased body and all of its fluids. "Guuuuh humans..." His optics quickly darted back to the er...more human in the room. "Present company excluded, of course!" He added hastily. He didn't need someone else snapping and threatening bodily harm on him. Still though, if this fellow were a Cybertronian it'd be easy to just take out his optics. Instead, he had to be a human with delicate little eyeballs, filled with fluid. Did they need these eyes whole for the potion? They could cross that bridge when they came to it.

    The bunny suggested they go to the kitchen to mix everything into and complete the potion. "Ah yes, gonna go see my favorite chef." The knight had a good point too, they had no idea what to do with this potion. Cook it, just mix it all together as is, find the center and pour the mixture on it, throw it haphazardly at the bushes? Nyreena suggested they check the book to see, which made sense. Book, book, where's the book, hm? Aside from an earlier tongue lashing at Nyreena, the Judge was quiet, aside from a warning against disturbing the dead.

    "What's this guy gonna do, take them back?" He spoke in jest, though he also considered the possibility. As a race of robotic organisms, stealing from a corpse was...well, fickle. Some thought it ghastly, others saw it as a sort of recycling. Megatron sure did, towards the end there. As long as they took only his eyes, they'd be fine. ...Right? With the eyes taken, it was agreed upon that they must go back to the kitchen to mix it all up. "Oh Primus..." With a slight sigh, he followed behind Rao and Jay, the paper going in first to see if the chef was in. In Knock Out's hands he still held the petals, ready to deliver them once they were needed again.
    avatar
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

    Inactive Account

    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2013-04-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Stock Pot Inn; Room 235
    Level : 15

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

    Re: [!] Into the Woods

    Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:56 pm

    The sound of flesh was imminent as the brave soul before them all removed the eye sockets from the corpse's head. There wasn't a way around getting this ingredient nor was there a way around for the mother. What differences could have been made now? What choice did any of these souls have? It was far beyond obvious that everyone present did not trust each other to the core, and such a thing was natural. Such a fact was even proven when the Judge of the hour contradicted Nyreena's statement earlier to the daises. Another reason that was clear as to exactly why trust did not exist vastly here. Whether it was going to be the downfall of another member or multiple in general was entirely up to their incoming decisions and actions.

    Things just couldn't be helped now; they were too far down the rabbit hole to climb back up.

    As the members began to disperse all with some distance between them, Aqua stayed immobile in her spot in the same position she was in before. She waited patiently for the kids to move before she did before slowly taking in the corpse that was laid upon the ground once again. At Knock Out's own thoughts the bluenette did not even spare him the time. This was what they were composed of - a small part of the many organs and muscles that created them. As for Alexander's question she did not bother to raise her head, and her voice wasn't carrying a sign of emotion.

    "It doesn't matter now what this man has done or what he has stolen. What is done has been done, and he sealed the fate himself."

    A strong force overtook her throat as it tightened, a strong feeling as no words were to be pulled out from the vortex of her soul after that. The very sight disgusted her - that much was true. Her words may have stung as it was the truth. Some may call her a gentle soul, even naive, and tell her that this happens more often than not.

    It just... can't be helped...

    As the Keyblade Master took her leave she was too far in her own world to hear the softest sound the man released from his lips. Aqua would play along with trail they were following just as the others have been. As promptly observed by the other members, the clues had deliberately been put in their places. They were put there to be easy to find and it was all too unsettling for the woman. Whether there was anything to do about it was to be discussed on later.

    Now that they had the ingredients all they needed to do was to make the potion, and then go and find the heart of the problem. It sounded simple enough but that was more than likely to be so. Following suit into the kitchen Aqua swiftly grabbed her helmet and carried it in her grasp. If the chef wasn't present then they would just have to cook the recipe themselves. Glancing about the room the bluenette sighed to herself as she began to wonder just where that chef was. After Tobi had called out in the silence of the home for the chef, Aqua called out in the dim lighted home.

    "We would like to borrow some cooking supplies. Would that be alright?"

    It was all up to whether the chef was here or not now.

      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 pm