Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Post by Daemeon on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Time: Noon
    Date: February 9th

Snow! Snow! Snow! It’s everywhere! On the ground in the skies, the only way to escape these white little things is to stay inside next to a fire. Daemeon was on the outskirts of town minding his own business except he had no business. He was bored out of his ever-crazy mind. He had no experiments, no tests, and nothing to keep him busy. A bored Daemeon is a dangerous Daemeon. He despises being bored with a passion. “Ugh! I’m bored,” he complained aloud in a whiny voice. “I hate being bored. It’s so…dull.” He kicked the snow at his feet and saw it was heavy and wet, perfect for packing together. He picked up a small pile of it and began to make a snowball. The cold didn’t affect him; he only got cold when he wanted to get cold. He rolled the snowball over in his hand and looked at it. “I wonder…” He watched with interest as small amount of his energy raced over the ball and covered it in a thin veil.

The snow didn’t melt but it began to shake a little. Daemeon bit his thumb and let his blood drip onto his subject. The snowball quickly soaked up his blood and energy. It began to shake violently then stopped suddenly. Two uneven black eyes opened along with a crooked smile. The eyes focused on Daemeon then released a horrifying shriek. “Dawh!” Daemeon squealed. “It’s so creepy! I loathe it! I shall call you…Snowbert!” He stroked Snowbert’s head gently. “Now then, I wonder- OW! Bad Snowbert!” Daemeon dropped his newborn snow baby and squashed it under his foot. “That’s what you get for biting Daddy!” He lifted his foot to find Snowbert regenerating. “Good! Glad to see you can heal yourself but don’t bite Daddy again! Now, where was I? …Ah yes! I wonder if the same thing will happen with a snowman.”

Daemeon made twenty snowmen, four rows of five, and prepped them for his experiment. He slammed both of his hands down on the snow in front of them and let his energy envelop them. Snowbert had grown small arms by now and was holding onto Daemeon’s shoulder. Each snowman mimicked what Snowbert had done but at different intervals. Looking like a confused crowd of snow people, the snowmen began to wander around until they saw Daemeon and formed a circle around him. “Greetings, my children. You have just been birthed! I granted you the gift of life. This is Snowbert.” Daemeon gestured to the creep little snowball on his shoulder. “He is your older brother. Be nice to him.”

Well, this can’t be good. Daemeon has a small horde of living snowmen at his disposal. Let’s just hope they are like Frosty the Snowman and not meat eaters. One can only hope.
    Randall
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Re: Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Post by Randall on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:11 am

Crunch, crunch...

Snowboots crunched across the thick snow as the monster bundled in a jacket with the hood up, makeshift pants, gloves and a scarf wandered across the heartlands. A backpack was upon his back as he it seemed he was heading to a specific place, but stopped every so often to catch his breath. It seemed harder to travel in the snow than he recalled, and though he could wait until it melted a bit more, Randall wished to get things done quickly and thoroughly, even if there was a large bank of snow hindering his performance.

Looking over the map he had in his pocket, the monster realized he still had a ways to go, and started moving once more to his destination. Sliding down a small slope with ease, he could hear something talking in the distance to the left. Who would be out in the middle of this field in the cold... well, other than himself. He had a reason, though. He shrugged and decided to take a small look, then start back on his route. A little look couldn't hurt, could it?

Popping his head from over a snow covered boulder, Randall noticed a man in a suit with a bunch of... weird little snowmen. Hm, were they growling? A skeptical look crossed his face and made him wonder why would anyone want to bring a snowman to life. You'd think he'd be surprised! Sorry, he's seen far scarier and stranger things here. Just go speak to Portal-X.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:48 pm

“Now then,” Daemeon said with a devilish smile as he cracked his knuckles. He extended one arm out to his side. A long black snake crawled out of his jacket sleeve and into his hand. It straightened and hardened as a long eerie blade grew out of its mouth. This was Messorem’s Serpent Spear form. It was Daemeon’s favorite weapon of choice when he is performing experiments that might get a little bloody. Well, he hoped that these snowmen would bleed. He had gone a long time without seeing the sight of his victim’s life force drip out of their bodies. He needed to kill to keep his sanity in tact. “Let’s see what will happen if I were to… I don’t know… Hmmm… I know! Decapitate you!” He spun Messorem above his head then swung at a snowman directly in front of him. Its head flew off with a very clean and precise cut. Daemeon observed the headless body as it turned and began searching for its missing leader. The head however turned to a pile of snow and was no more. After a few moments, a new head began to grow on the headless snowman’s shoulders.

“Fascinating. Truly fascinating.” Daemeon was quickly writing in his black book. “Now then, what will happen if I were to stab you in the chest.” Using the snowman directly to his left for this test, Daemeon ran Messorem’s blade through the torso of the snowman and watched. He needed to use a different test subject so there wouldn’t be any unknown variables. Maybe the snowmen could only regenerate once or there was a time limit between regenerations. The snowman stared blankly as the spear in its chest and pulled it out. The wound closed quickly and didn’t scar. “Interesting. Now, let’s see how you guys fair as a hunting pack…” Yeah, Daemeon had heard Randall’s footsteps and had finally located him. Snapping his fingers, Daemeon gave the order to seek and capture this intruder.

Daemeon leapt into the air, as his coat became a set of leathery black wings. He wanted a better view of how his snow minions acted as a unit. That and he didn’t want to be susceptible to counter attack.

c==================>

Snowmen count: 20
    Randall
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Randall on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 am

Randall lost interest and eventually started back on his path towards Kev's place, as the item in his backpack was beginning to grow a little cold, the heat not being felt upon his back as vivid as it once was. This meant he had to hurry it up a bit, but as he walked, he heard some kind of shuffling within the snow. Turning around, he saw the snowmen coming towards him, about twenty, but he didn't do much. Though attacking meant they would most likely rebuild in the snow, Randall had a few things up his sleeve if they were going to bother him. Why do you think he had the backpack full of things? Just for show?

Though the idea of taking them all on was annoying, he did see Daemeon hovering above with some wings. You really think some wings will save your ass? You obviously didn't think things through. Randall motioned for a mug of hot coffee he had traveling with him, but really, he'd rather save it. For now, he'd just have to do a few things if these snowmen were really going to bother him. He turned around and held the backpack like a shield, knowing it was safe from silly snowmen attacks, as he rushed through them at full speed. And now you'll see why you should've just ignored him.

Smashing one of them into a snowball, Randall picked the ones he crushed up and flung them at Daemeon, trying to knock him down to the ground to thoroughly stick his fists down the demon's throat.

DP: 45/45
    HP: 410/410
    DP: 70/72 (-2 for snow balls)

NOTE: If two snowballs HIT, Daemeon is knocked down.

((OOC NOTE: Randall isn't going to kill Daemeon, but he did do damage and knock him down to speak with him/teach him a lesson on messing with him.))

Last edited by Randall on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 am

The member 'Randall' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (36-40)' : 12, 16, 35

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:10 am

Daemeon watched overhead with interest. This person was taking care of his snowmen like they were nothing. Strange… The snowmen don’t seem to be fighting back. I gave them the order to hunt not to stand around like idiots! Daemeon was too busy thinking about why his snowmen were not attack and not paying attention to the snow projectiles heading too him. Two of them hit his wings and sent him spiraling down. A high-pitch shriek could be heard as Daemeon fell but it wasn’t from him. It was Snowbert screaming. Poor little guy. Already having a near death experience and not being a day old yet.

Daemeon brushed the snow off his shoulders as he landed. He managed to open his wings before hitting the ground. That guy could sure throw a snowball. Great, I picked a fight with a guy stronger than me… Daemeon began thinking of ways to give this guy the slip. He was in no mood to fight right now. He was in collection mode. All he wanted to do now is collect data on his blood. Daemeon flapped his wings once causing a snow cloud to form. This is where the physical Daemeon tried to make his escape but he also created a projection to take his place He could still collect data about Randall but without putting himself in harms way.

c=======================>
    Dark Energy: -1AP Projection (If two Coins HIT, Daemeon escapes.)

HP: 57.75/90
    AP: 13/14
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:10 am

The member 'Daemeon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Randall
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Randall on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:14 am

Maybe that would knock some sense into him. Picking a fight randomly was no good, no matter who was more powerful. It'd only lead to trouble, as Daemeon could blatantly see. Randall dusted off his gloves of the snow and looked at the man before he veiled himself in snow powder for a moment. Which kind of seemed silly since he wasn't running away... and yet, he was still there. Now something wasn't right about that. Randall was no expert on daemons, but he knew they had some strange powers that were beyond his control and ability. And just because Daemeon was 'weaker' than Randall didn't mean he was going to pick a fight with him. The damage was to teach him a lesson, after all, rather than actually pick such a fight. "Maybe before setting a bunch of snowmen on someone, you should realize who they are and think before you act," he hissed.

The stuff in his pack still felt a little warm, and he had some time left before reaching the alien's house for a small surprise, so Randall turned and waved a hand, "I'm not interested in speaking to you, but if you do something like that to me again, I might have to snap your neck. Learn to leave people alone when they're merely curious, yeah?" He wasn't really one to give advice, no, but he certainly didn't want this little punk going around and pissing off people who didn't deserve it. Of course, the idea of him pissing off the wrong kind of people was funny, but eh... better to warn him now. It was the least he could do, really.

Now then, back to his trek, onwards to Kev's home.

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:44 am