210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Get in Losers We're Going Shopping

Post by Ninetails on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:35 am

TIME: 14:35
    DATE: 2/3/14

Click, clack, click, clack...
    Heels clicking down the sidewalk, Rao looked to her side and made sure her demon servants were following her. "Stay close, this place can be unforgiving." She didn't want to lose them, they were needed for her shopping! Hence the few bags they were already carrying. Mostly filled with some food, candles, things of that nature. Nothing too serious. But the idea came around for Rao to get some new clothing... These clothes were so boring, and the cleavage--ick! Sure, she needed it for the prayer slips, but still... it'd be nice to keep it a little less open.

"Tobi," she said as Tobi hovered over to her closely, "do you suppose I should get a new attire? I feel this has been worn much too much! The heels hurt my feet, and this dress feels too... annoying..." Tobi went silent for a moment before before answering, "well, a new outfit may make you feel better, My Lord. It is fine as it is, but I do believe... ah, women... tend to enjoy a bit of variety in their clothing line." Rao thought over his words, contemplating as they crossed the street and heading towards a clothing store. The Ubume demon poked Rao as they passed, and she turned quickly in a defensive manner before realizing who it was.

"Oh, yes, what?" "What about this place, My Lord?" Rao turned to see what the Ubume was pointing at, and there it was the Victorian Lily. Hmm... "I suppose..." she said, looking in the window and seeing the dresses. Very pretty... but would there be something suitable for looks and function? "Very well, I'll go in and ask, but do NOT touch anything! These clothes look expensive and too fine to be sullied by your fingers..." The Black imp opened the door for her and she walked inside, Tobi and the Ubume following as the door closed on the four of them.

Keeping their hands to themselves, Tobi stayed close to Rao as she looked to the clothes, wondering what era and design they were... so elegant and lacy. Touching the fabric for a mere second, she turned her attention to the counter where she stood, hands on her hips as the two larger demons behind her huddled in a corner, sniffing the air and confused by the pleasant scents...
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Re: Get in Losers We're Going Shopping

Post by Aya Valentine on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:35 am

Well now, it seemed that her little place getting rather busy as of late. Not that Aya really minded all that much after all, this was her profession and it was something she loved dearly.

Hearing the gentle ring of the bell, the draculina peered around a rack of clothing, watching as a woman was followed in by an...odd assortment of characters. Well, this was certainly a first. But seeing as it was rude to not greet someone who had entered your locale, the vampire adjusted herself accordingly as a hair out of place was unacceptable when it was part of your job to look your best. Finally smoothing over her vest, Aya stepped from behind the rack, and into full plain view of the newly arrived guests to her shop.

"Good Day to you, Miss and company. How might I be of service?" She found it easier to keep her eyes on the woman who had entered than her huddled companions. This was indeed a first for her to see such...odd beings. She could honestly never say that she had seen such creatures, nor had she ever seen a floating bit of paper. Truly this was going to be an odd day. Focusing on Rao, the draculina forced herself to not stare at the two imps or the floating paper while she awaited to wait upon the woman.

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 16

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 am

Glowing eyes looked Aya up and down as the Demon Lord kept her hands on her hips, "you are the owner of this place, yes? My name is Rao, I have returned to this place after a long absence." After she nodded in greeting, Rao looked over herself and the outfit she wore. It was clean, but it looked rather old and worn out from wear and tear. "As you can see, I have been wearing this outfit for quite some time, and because of this, I feel I need to change it. I require three different outfits, price is of no importance to me, whatever it is, it is..." who was she to use money? It was virtually worthless to her other than to buy food and a few simple pleasures. The demons that came with her continued to look around, and Tobi still hovered by her side. The Imp spoke to the Ubume quietly, in what sounded like another language, about something as it pointed to Aya, but Rao turned her head swiftly and glared, stopping the two from chattering.

"Forgive them, they do not get out much."

Tobi then began to speak, hopefully not to the surprise of Aya, "my Lord is looking for something that can be fashionable, but also easy to move around it... something to fight in. I believe two of them should be like this, while the latter should be something... what was the word, my Lord?" he asked, Rao still looking intensely at Aya, "... classy. I wish to have an outfit to show class and power, if possible." Rao finally cut her stare as she looked at the outfits in the parlor, Tobi still focusing himself upon Aya. "Is this perhaps available, ma'am?"
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:11 pm

The draculina remained perfectly poised, eyes focused directly on the head of the woman who addressed her presently. Allowing a stiff incline of the head, there was a curt nod before an answer. "I am the owner of this place. Good Afternoon, Ms Rao, My name is Aya Valentine. Welcome back, then. I can only hope that in your time away that you remained unharmed." After all, who knew what lurked out in the beyond the safety of the known spaces of Portal Breach. Regarding the duo huddled off and away, the vampire was wholly bothered as long as they didn't start making a fuss. "It is quite alright, as long as they don't raise their voices and put their hands on things. We won't have a problem." It was simple and it seemed as though they were just going to stay over there.

Waiting for Rao to speak, Aya was surprised that a small slip of paper with an interesting design had actually begun to speak to her. Her brows rose first, followed by a faint and shirt hum as the vampire stared at Tobi mostly in confusion. Talking paper? What would she see upon the Breach next, was what she could only imagine and wonder. Moving past the fact that this woman's companion was in fact a magical slip, Aya focused more on the needs of the clothing. Fashionable, easy to move in were common though fighting in was certainly a harder condition to follow. Durable materials were being noted. Classy was a easy task to accomplish, even with the previously mentioned points as well and it wasn't as though it was the hardest thing that had ever been brought before her.

"Hmm, I see. I don't see how incorporating these things into clothing would be a problem and I am sure we can either find or make something to suit your needs perfectly. May I ask if you have you measurements? They are necessary for being assured your clothes will fit you properly." She remained still under the looks, not a breath nor fidget came from her as she now was awaiting her guests responses.

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:24 am

Put their hands on things? The imp and bird demon looked at their hands at the same time, wondering if they were as filthy as the woman may think. Well... they were. Ninetails would not appreciate that.

Aya appeared to be stern, if not a little surprised, at Tobi's request for clothing as 'Rao' stood and noticed this. Hm... the woman was awfully pale. Was she one of the vampire creatures? She recalled fighting one a long time ago, easily beating it. It wasn't a problem if she was, really, it was more of a passing thought. The woman agreed, thankfully and Rao gave a smirk. It disappeared when asked for 'measurements'. Hrm. "Measurements? I do not have such..." Tobi seemed confused by this, and looked back at Rao, who seemed quiet. "... Very well. I am... ready when you are, Ms. Valentine."

She turned to Tobi and then pointed at the two others, "stay out here and watch them, please," she said as she was ready to follow Aya. Tobi would've given a slow blink of slight confusion, but did as he was told and hovered over to the other two demons. "Your hands are filthy," he commented as they attempted to hide them. "It's not my fault the city is a filthy place," the imp replied as the Ubume snickered. "Nonetheless, do not touch anything. We can only afford the outfits our Lord wishes to purchase, and not the other ones..."

The two looked at each other and put their hands behind their backs (or, for the Ubume, its wings which were still quite filthy) and kept them to themselves. Tobi would be watching you two...
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:18 pm

That was her secret, she was always stern, pale and intensely vampire-ish at all times, thought that was definitely without her choice. And when you were as cleanly as Aya was, all things seemed a little dirtier than normal. Looking between the woman and her flying paper slip it seemed neither had the measurements but that was more than okay. "I see, I see. We'll get you squared away then, it'll be over before you know it. If you wouldn't mind stepping onto the pedestal in front of the mirrors." She would say it would be over in a snap, but that was rather dependent.

Peering in passing at the other two...companions, Aya eyed them stuck on whether to be curious or unnerved that she was unsure of what they are. Sliding her gaze back on Rao, she made a small motion at the demons who were standing with arms and wings behind themselves. "Will your friends be all right here? They seem...uncomfortable?" Maybe out of place was a better phrase? She wasn't exactly sure when it came to these types of situations, and maybe she ought learn one of these days to be better prepared.

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:46 am

"Of course," Rao replied, awaiting to be brought to the fitting room, or wherever it was that Aya would measure her. She wasn't sure how it worked, specifically, but the idea didn't sound comfortable enough for her to want to keep at it for too long. Although she wasn't really caring of certain human things, being touched in certain places (especially without consent) made her uneasy rather than upset. A strange trait, but the human body had... such oddly sensitive things.

When questioned about her associates, Rao shook her head, "they'll be fine, they are merely out of their element and comfort. We are from a far different time, you see, technology and they city of this caliber are not something we feel... happy about." Technology was still not something Rao enjoyed, and being surrounded in a city of skyscrapers, honking cars, people on their cellular devices and other such things... it would make anyone from a simpler time uncomfortable. Ninetails was far easier and quicker to adapt and learn! But her minions? They were but children in a world of danger and curiosity, so to speak.

Though by no means children, the Demon Lord kept up with their shenanigans and made sure nothing would hurt them or go wrong. Call it a 'motherly' side, or her leadership showing, but she just didn't want trouble, and wanted to keep as many of her demon army as she could.

"I am ready when you are, Ms. Valentine. If I need to take off anything, such as my cowl and mask, please let me know." That's all she'd be willing to take off...
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:22 pm

As always, customers were quite agreeably and Madame Rao was no different and this made things far easier in the long run. Aya simply motioned openly towards a set of three large mirrors. The two off to the side of the middle were angled inward to give a better view of the body for the patron. Positioned directly before it was a raised bit of floor and a small stool. Walking directly beside the little measuring station she withdrew the sickly yellow measuring tape from the depths of her apron and stood at the ready. "If you would kindly step onto this little platform beside me, we can begin the measuring." No hassle required either, the numbers would be kept on hand for future reference, just in case the woman ever decided she needed more. If so, then this slightly awkward ordeal could be avoided quite nicely.

The draculina nodded, as she understood all too well the plight they suffered as it too was something she still had to contend with. " I understand completely. It is a difficult thing to try and come to terms with. But it gets far  more bearable with time. Outings also help with the transition I've found." The poor things, giving a subtle glance to the two standing off keeping their hands to themselves she wondered once again to what exactly they were supposed to be. But one simply did not ask a person or being what they were, that was completely rude."I am sure you all will adjust one day, a little time is all that is needed."

Oh dear no, it was not hot in here, keep on all those clothes and cowl. All the things. Shaking her head and stepping up to the platform and stretching out her tape measure she gave a reassuring response. "Oh no, no. That will not be necessary, I think everything is fine exactly where it is. This won't take long, I assure you." No need to fear, it would be over in a blink. Making quick work, as always, Aya went from measuring Rao's height and accounting to her shoes adding and then to bodily measurements from torso length to the thickness of legs and arms. Steeping away and draping the tape about her neck, a little note pad was taken from her pocket and with no further ado, every number was neatly recorded. "There we are, this will do quite nicely. Now that we have your measurements, are there any particular colors you favor with your clothing? Patterns perhaps? If you'd like, I could very well try to incorporate your culture into new clothing. Call it a remembrance of home, or something of the like." Home was a comforting thing, or at least the draculina thought it would be helpful to Rao and her companions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:18 pm