Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Playing Catch Up

Post by Ninetails on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:43 pm

TIME: 14:30
    DATE: 1/21/14

As requested, the Demon Lord took to the streets and went for the park. It was dull, nothing of interest or real beauty. She was not one for nature, but she would admit that the views and land of Nippon were far more beautiful than all of the land she had seen since her absence.

Sitting upon one of the benches near a tree, she adjusted her dress and hair accordingly, still keeping up the facade to those unwary that she was known as Rao, the Priestess. It had been some time since she took up pretending to be her once more, but it was fun to be deceitful, especially to those she would find to be unsavory. With a quick transformation, she'd enjoy seeing the look on their faces before biting their heads off. A small, pleasant smile appeared across her face at that, but for a brief moment.

Awaiting the Prince, Rao took note of the things around her and what reports her imps had given to her the same day, just a few hours before her trek through the city. Many places that once were there are now gone, and landmarks left bits and pieces of where they stood. Some lacked such landmarks and were completely gone, no trace or evidence of their existence. Then there were new areas, unknown areas. The imps made little contact with them and stayed hidden, but some were stranger than others. Ninetails would have to look into them later, as some intrigued her greatly.

For now, Rao merely crossed her legs and placed her hands upon her lap, looking around her at the people that passed and the fowl that kicked their feet in the pond far off from her position. How boring...
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Playing Catch Up

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Walking down the paved path was a man, dressed formally in business attire. Over a prim and pressed black suit was an equally warm if not stately suitcoat, tailored from black wool and cut to fit his stout but tall frame. Road salt and snow crunched under his black shoes, but the man seemed to walk without regard for the cold weather around him. His arms gently swung with confidence at his sides as he strode past snow covered bush and tree alike. Before long, he took a turn as the path split, making his way down towards the pond.

His dark eyes glanced about before falling on a bench, noticing its occupant; A lovely looking lady in traditional looking, if not slightly provocative attire. The business man walked over to her giving a small wave in greeting. "Miss Rao." Came his baritone rumble, before sitting down next to her. Should she be confused by her new acquaintance, he tilted his head towards her while adjusting his posture on the bench, a brief flash of fire showing past his brown eyes for but an instant. "I hope you had little trouble in finding this place, the city is more expansive than one would think."

Pleasantries aside, neither of them came here to watch the ducks or admire the snow covered trees. "Now then, shall I start at the beginning, after your disappearance, or do you hold preference over certain events?" He inquired evenly, turning his gaze to look out idly at the icy pond. Interesting, he would have though the water was too cold for ducks at this time of year.

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 16

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:02 am

Though power drained, she could always tell when Prixlezub was around. He let out a powerful aura about him that maybe only other demons could sense, but it caught her attention as she turned and saw him in a more human form, wearing clothing suitable for the weather. "Sir," she merely said in reply, nodding in greeting. "What a wonderful suit you're sporting, it is very fitting." She would have to look into having more clothing choices for this body if it would be her main avatar... The cold didn't bother her at all, she felt normal and her body temperature did not fall due to the weather, unlike most people who, in her type of clothing, would be shivering, freezing, and would eventually catch something.

"I had little trouble, my imps gave me directions and assisted in showing me where the place was. But I have not been gone that long, have I? Few things have changed in the city, from what I can tell." Rao's reply followed with a wave of her hand and her closing her dress more while others walked by casually. Some stared, others didn't, either way she preferred to close it. With that done and both seated comfortably, Prixlezub didn't hesitate to begin, asking her what all she wished to know.

Rao gave a small smirk at his straightforward question, and answered quickly, "not everything, but the important things you feel I will be needing to know. I would not want to have you spending so long explaining every detail!" That would be dull, and it would take a long time, time they both didn't have to waste on such trivial chatter. Quick run-downs were fine, and few questions would be asked. "Quick, and to the point, if you do not mind, Prince." Re-crossing her legs and folding her arms, she leaned back on the bench, awaiting to hear what the Prince had to say.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:55 pm

While many demons in the gamma were quite supernatural in their nature, the only aura the prince gave off was that of his own life energy, which was greatly concealed under his disguise. Not even the scent on the man's body was his own, merely an illusion to deceive both senses and mind.

There was only one the prince knew who could see past it so easily, and they were neither present nor weakened.

"Thank you, I decided it apt to appear to you formally." He replied evenly, tipping his head in respect. While the Demon Lord's own disguise did not seem very adjusted to the cold, the demon prince had a feeling that she chose it more as a traditional preference. Either way, the demon was not one to judge the attire of a disguise, what was preferred was preferred for a reason after all.

Although given her reaction, he was unsure if she enjoyed the attention it brought. He gave an idle glance at them as they walked by, before turning his attention back to Rao. The disguised demon found her reaction rather interesting, to say the least. "You have been gone for two years, here in that span of time many things could change, though this world does not necessarily show it." He stated thoughtfully. People come and leave the gamma like passing grains of dust on the wind. Conflicts rise and fall, regardless of their size... This place definitely lived and breathed, the brief times of relaxation were merely the exhale.

As for what the demon lord wished to know, it concerned more this world's inhales, the exciting and important goings-on. Now then, where would he start considering all of the events that transpired over those last couple of years? Prixlezub leaned back on the bench, pondering for a moment before finally settling on a place to begin. "Very well. We shall begin with the time of Alpha, since that is one of the more known events, along with one of the more catastrophic, aside from the Phazon Crisis." He stated evenly, letting his memory place the pieces together. "I had not been there myself during the event, however I have heard enough to know what had transpired. Initially the water, air and food had grown stale and tasteless, the world turning grey. Soon after, parties were sent out to locate the source of the disturbance in the planet's well being, and the one I had spoken with had come across a beast in the ocean, with a sort of orb in the depths of its belly. These orbs were seen by each party, and after they had been destroyed all of the attack parties were transported to Portal X's home." The prince recited, turning his gaze towards the pond and allowing his hands to settle in his lap. Even in the frigid water, the ducks continued to swim without much qualms. "However, the deity did not act himself, despite the merryment of his celebratory feast, eve before then he had journeyed to the Sanctuary and killed some of the citizens becoming a frightening presence before refreshing it back to normal. There he had admitted he had been briefly infected by a virus, though his recovery was soon revealed to be a lie. Both the data orbs and the virus was the work of an AI known as SIR, who now had succeeded in taking over the minds of both Nergal and Portal-X."

If the Lord had been as knowledgeable as she had been power hungry in her previous years, she may know of who the Demon Prince spoke of. Ah, but this was old history, much to ponder but little to linger on in the light of many other things. If Rao wished to inquire further, she may, but until then the prince went on with the first chapter of his lesson. "The AI's desire proved to be rather ambitious, but costly. They desired to overthrow the one behind all of this; the gammas, our worlds being destroyed and people left as refugees in the dimension... And return everything and everyone to as it was before. To do that, he wished to join everyone together as a single conscious being of power and destroy Alpha. Alas, while his plan was great, not many were in favor of it and both Nergal and Portal-X were killed in the citizen's attempts to exorcise the AI from his body." The demon paused for a moment, a low, morbid chuckle rumbling from his throat. "How ironic it was, that when they had killed the portal deities that Alpha was summoned in anger over his son's death. It was then that he decided to destroy Gamma X, killing many in the process. But in the Pool of Souls was also another crusade to save this world. All that had died were confined there, for corruption from SIR's endeavors had spread deeply into the system. The dead found another deity down there, sleeping. One named Omega. She was brought up along with the deceased from the Pool of Souls and aided in the battle against Alpha, inevitably defeating him. Or more they had only barely managed to destroy the deity's avatar." Of course, the demon lord could figure what happened after that. Everything returned to normal and the world was restored to what it was before Alpha's rampage.

The first part of his story finished, the prince fell silent, allowing his acquaintance to speak and perhaps share some questions of her own with him should she have any.

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Sitting into a comfortable position, the Demon Lord was overwhelmed with information.

There had apparently been so much going on within the past two years, it was hard to take the information in with just one gulp, so to speak. Rao listened attentively as she leaned over a bit, allowing her hand to cup her chin at one point, having to shift positions every so often as the story continued. There was little for her to say in response, and she had no questions, she merely wanted to hear Prixlezub's report, and there he gave her a full one. Nodding at some points and eye squinting at others in almost disbelief, she could safely say this place had had much more happen to it than she recalled or sensed. But, she came a good time. There was little chaos and nothing was happening, and all was 'normal' for the time being.

As Prixlezub finished the story, he fell silent and looked at her, almost waiting for her to flood him with questions. The Demon Lord had none, and merely replied, "I had no idea such a thing could've happened. I missed a lot of interesting things. A pity." Though, she would admit, she was happy to see that the people she knew and respected her to be alive still. Whether or not others made it, it was obvious now as to why. But that wasn't important. "Thank you for that. Such a devastating situation, but it seems this place will always triumph over whatever comes along. It's..." she paused, hand in the air as if waiting for the word to fly upon her, "... nice... in a way. A little chaos brings forth some entertainment, but it is nice to know that everyone here is determined to keep this place. I admire their strength."

Truly, it was admirable. Would she have done the same; help them in their time of need? Yes, actually. Though this place was unable to be controlled by her, she still had a portion of it, so to speak. She had minions to watch, an island in her control, power beyond most others--but with the isle's decision to leave... a frown that held anger came across her face, but she let it disappear swiftly, turning to the Prince.

"I had heard of the Phazon... something about goo that made others insane. Also of BLACKCAT and their incompetent facility and workers... is there anything else I should be told of, Prince?" she asked, crossing her legs once more and leaning on the bench as her shoulders relaxed a bit.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Much to the prince's surprise, the demon lord while surprised at the sudden escalation of events in this gamma after her leave, did not seem to have much in the way of questions. Although, perhaps it was for the best. While Prixlezub was the more inquisitive and thorough one when it came to information, he did not truly believe the demon lord to be a creature of details and intricacies when it involved the past. Straight-forward, to the point and interested in the forest instead of the trees.

A hasty trait of youth, he decided.

Prixlezub gave a slight shake of his head as she admitted her embarrassment. "As do many who are pulled from this gamma. Regardless, it was out of your control." He responded evenly. Imagine how much more she could have needed to sit through should she have been lost to the other gammas much longer. However, it appeared the Demon Lord held some sentimentality to this universe, an admiration towards those that dwell within it. "Yes, it appears the triumphs do happen fairly regularly without fail..." He rumbled, trailing off into thought. Inwardly he wondered if the Demon Lord had ever pondered or figured out their importance during her travels. Either way, this was a meeting to catch one up to speed, not to discuss philosophies.

Her next request brought the prince from the distance of his thoughts, confessing her knowledge of the Phazon Incident. It would be one less topic Prixlezub would have to cover, for the best concerning there were more intriguing and exciting matters to discuss. "There are a few more, if you would be interested in hearing them." He replied, slowly threading his fingers together in his lap. "Recently, New Avalon has taken a new bearer to their crown and throne. You may know her as Cailia." Although the details to her coronation were best kept away from spaces with prying eyes and ears. "As well, earlier in the fall of the previous year I had been involved in an expedition to a new continent. A land of jungles and vast mountains, joined to our own land through a dense swamp flanked by the ocean." He described in reminiscence. "It is a perilous place, in constant conflict between two races; the honorable and tribal Ss'ruul, lizard-like in their appearance and renowned for their wealth... And the Naza'jir, a race of serpents vile in their scruples and cunning behavior. They would sooner enslave and destroy than keep an agreement, from what I have observed. However, it is obvious they are capable of summoning great powers of destruction, along with inhabiting the jungles for a reason." Prixlezub rumbled evenly. "...During our party's travels there it had been evident that they were searching for something, and it had to do with the Ss'ruul. Sadly, what they are pursuing remains a mystery."

He still remembered the gaze of the best's glowing eyes, how they looked at him so knowingly... Perhaps he would have to return, for personal reasons, of course.

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Ahh, so Cailia is claiming herself as royalty as she has taken up New Avalon? Ninetails recalled the island, but has never bothered to look for it or to step upon it, so it was of no interest to her. She tried to speak to Cailia of recent, but the woman didn't recognize her! After the time she spent in awe at the Demon Lord. Perhaps she's lost her manners... But this was not of importance.

Then Prixlezub spoke of reptilian creatures and going with a group to explore the new land, having to deal with great power. Searching for something...? She didn't ask as it seemed that Prixlezub himself did not know what it was, and Rao merely tilted her head as she continued to listen. "It seems I had left at such an unfortunate time. Adventuring and power, it is such a shame I had to be absent for it all. Though, hearing the stories of some, perhaps I should be thankful..." Letting out a sigh, Rao wondered if the isle would stay put this time, or eventually leave. She certainly didn't want to awaken on another Gamma like last time... that was not a surprise she enjoyed.

"I would assume that is everything regarding events of catastrophic proportions? Although I have little to question regarding such events, I must ask merely a few things, if that is alright." Hopefully they would not be difficult to answer. Rao allowed a pause for Prixlezub to speak, and if he did (or not), she went ahead and asked her questions. "First off, gaining power... I will have to fight and pick off the weaklings, yes? I would assume that killing also counts in this..." her tone turned devious at the mention of death, and another question came out after that one, "and one other question. What has happened to the Emperor? He is... quite different."

Much calmer and less devious. Perhaps a facade...?
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:11 am

A shame indeed that the Demon Lord had to be absent, she had missed more than she knew. Especially regarding the jungles of the new land.  "I doubt that the Naza'jir will lick their wounds for very long. Sooner or later they may decide to resume with their hunt." Prixlezub rumbled assuredly. "When that day comes, we may be drawn back to help the Ss'ruul once more." Should Rao decide to aid them when that time comes, she would have some stories of her own to share on her return. Or alternatively she could venture to the jungles and search them for a challenge herself.

Either way, both options would yield power and experience.

"Yes, that has been all of the more impactful goings-on that you have missed." The Prince agreed. Ah good, she had some questions to ask, but of what? The events of the world appeared to be straight forward for her, and the lesser events would hold no interest aside from idle gossip. As Rao went on to inquire, it was unsurprisingly revealed that she was curious about the means through attaining power. "You can regain your strength through both spar and killing alike. Although if you wish to keep yourself from gaining attention from others too early, it may be wise to explore and regain your skills through hunting." He advised. The prince himself had done so before, the Leviathan's snarling head that he possessed was testament to that. "However, should you hunt, I would be wary of the mountains and more forested areas. The wind carries a draconic odor, you may have met their owner in the Sanctuary depending on the hour. As well, keep your distance from the village of Lochlann."

The dragon may seem amiable enough in neutral territory and while committing to a common cause, but the predatory gleam in his eye told of something more opportunistic and feral. Although the beast would prove no more than a nuisance compared to what lurked within the silent, still, fishing town.

As for the emperor, the demon allowed himself a small, quiet sigh. Steam pooled from his tan mouth while he recollected the alien's motives for his more subdued outlook and mannerisms. "The Evil Emperor is no more, he has since retired from his ways." Prixlezub replied after a moment of thought. "In the process, he has matured some, but he certainly has not lost his impish nature." All the Demon Lord had to do was sit in the Sanctuary during some of the more rambunctious evenings.[/color]

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:30 am

Hmm... the dragon. Yes, she recalled him. The name escaped her tongue, but she was certain to have seen him before. She was not afraid of the dragon, if she were to hunt and meet him, Ninetails saw no reason to attack the flying beast unless he attacked first. But she kept this in mind, and, although she wished to ask, she refrained from mentioning Lochlann. Her imps would report to her what was going on there, anyway. The Demon Lord would keep her distance...

And Zurg is no longer the Evil Emperor? Then her calling him such was... perhaps a mockery? It wasn't intended, and Rao placed a hand to her mouth, a little surprised, "I had no idea. And I had been calling him 'Emperor'. Am I still able to refer to him as such, or is there another title that I should try?" she inquired, curious as to what had happened. Would it be a long story, or maybe she should merely ask the Emperor himself? The latter seemed like the best course of action. Though she was curious, this was certainly not the most important thing to deal with at the moment. No, Ninetails had bigger things to do.

"If I must kill, it will be discreet and secret. But, I suppose I'll have to go back to sparring against others. Oh well..." an irritated sigh escaped her along with a huff. Annoying, but not impossible... "Your words and information are appreciated, Prince. Greatly, I am good to be 'caught up' as much as possible. At least for important things. And no one else will have to speak of it to me." Everyone else would've made it drag on and on... ugh.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:34 am

Such surprise and worry in the Demon Lord's voice! While amusing, the prince did not laugh or tease. This was a matter of etiquette and manners of both royalty and leaders alike. "He goes by no title as of late." The man replied calmly. "To call him by his name with no added titles suits him just as well. His crown still shines in memory, and there it will stay." To be known by those that remember, and to stay a mystery to the ones that have never dealt with one such as the Evil Emperor before. For the best, the prince supposed, imagine how much the alien would be bothered if any of the newcomers had known of his power and charms all at once.

"If you are curious of why he has retired, it may not be my place to say. However, he may be interested in telling you himself if he has the time to grant you audience." Prixlezub offered, turning his gaze to Rao. In the process, the younger ruler could dispose some advice that she had not requested of the prince. Although now it seemed she had turned to more important topics, that of gaining power and combat. "Do what you must, I know you to have the competence to see it through." He replied respectfully. The prince doubted that Rao had made her way from this gamma and back through only luck alone. At her thanks, the man gave a small tilt of his tan, dark haired head. A gesture of respect to the fellow ruler.

"You are quite welcome, it can be aggravating to be lost to the finer points of history upon return." He replied evenly, although there was one more thing he wished to say to the Demon Lord. A small, tiny request. "If I may ask, your imps had mentioned that they had been sent across the entirety of the planet to observe and report, correct? Would it be troublesome if you allowed me some access to their report? Nothing too extensive, merely any changes to the grasslands and forests, if you please." He rumbled respectfully. Of course, any point of rendezvous would be discreet and secret from prying eyes should she agree.

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Calling him merely by his name? It felt so... strange. Zurg... She was expecting to call him the Evil Emperor or just Emperor, but to call him merely by his name? Rao couldn't wrap her head around that. It just seemed so disrespectful, especially after what he had done for her in the past. Emperor would do, "I will call to him as his title Emperor, as it seems unfitting to refer to him as anything but." A stern nod would set her mind as Prixlezub explained why he retired. Hmm? Retired...? So he was no longer... what, evil?

A small smirk came across her face at the thought; no one could resist their natural instincts. Zurg being evil was like someone breathing air! But she would respect this choice for now until she had time to go and speak to the Emperor himself, questioning him in a kind manner, of course. No reason to be rude. "Yes, I will certainly see to giving him a visit soon..."

Hm~? The Prince wished for information, too? Well, that was of no trouble. "Not at all, Prince. I would be glad to share any new information with you. Would you care for me to send you a message via imp or note, or perhaps meet up once a month like this to exchange information? Whatever you prefer, really. It keeps things interesting for me." She'd have to hear the report at the end of the week from her imps for any information. The idea made her full of glee; what evil could she do upon this land once more without anyone noticing? Ohohoho~
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 pm

So, the Demon Lord wished to continue calling him emperor? Very well, it appeared some points of respect never changed, no matter how long one had been gone. The prince said nothing, content to give but a agreeing hum at Rao's answer. Although, he could not help but wonder at the smirk she gave. Perhaps a challenge to see just how permanent Zurg's retirement was, or amusement at the sudden change in events, now that she knew of them. Either way, the prince knew that their meeting would certainly be eventful despite the Demon Lord's apparent respect.

As for their exchanging of information, "To meet in person is not required, you may send a note if you wish. I will provide you a designated location for delivery, even the sky has eyes and ears as of late." Not many were bold enough to pry into the prince's business, but it never hurt to be careful regarding information. In the wrong hands it could be a damning circumstance. Although, given the laxness of Portal Breach as of late, the demon wondered if once a month was truly necessary for their exchange. "Unless there is a definite stirring, once a month or every other month will suffice." Prixlezub replied, tone even as he mulled it over. Otherwise, it appeared the businessman had caught up his associate with all that she needed to know.

Unless there were a few more things she wished to ask, of course.

Ninetails
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    210/210  (210/210)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Ninetails on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 am

So it seemed that everything has been sorted out. Ninetails was brought up on the news of the Breach, and Prixlezub would be receiving information she would get at the end of every month for her reports. This seemed fair. "Very well, Prince. I can agree to this. I will send one imp at the beginning of every month only if I have anything to report. Many people may have eyes in the sky and ears on the ground, but so do I, dear Prince... so do I." A smirk crossed the woman's face as she pointed far off, as if to nothing. In a tree miles away, an imp was hiding, and if the Prince could sense it, he would.

"But it would seem there is nothing else to state, hm? This has been fun, Prince. I appreciate the information you gave to me." Rao sat up, dusting anything off her dress and sleeves as she looked to the businessman and bowed, "it was good to speak to you again. I will keep you updated if I find anything." If there was anything else Prixlezub needed to say, now would be the time. But after he did, Rao would nod, smile and turn to walk off.

I will need to get my strength up to be of use. For now, some food is in order, and perhaps tea... Ninetails thought as she walked off casually, awaiting for a place that was devoid of people and teleported back to the isle.
    Prixlezub
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Prixlezub on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Imp reports at the beginning of every month would suffice, especially given the nature of this gamma and the people within it. However, he could not help but find the Demon Lord to be a bit cocky despite her weakness. Confidence was a boon indeed, but in measured amounts. "To call me dear would be an understatement, even at a parting glance my age greatly outnumbers yours." The man rumbled calmly, though a hint of amusement laced his tone if Rao was attentive enough. As he remembered, dear tended to be a term used for one that was younger than older. Prixlezub glanced towards where Rao pointed, noting a section of the tree that held a moderate glow to it. However, he could smell the imp far more readily than he had seen it, its scent an abnormality among the chilled and snow covered flora. "I see." He replied evenly, turning his gaze back to the Demon Lord.

"It has been a pleasure speaking with you as well, Miss Rao." He stated, getting to his feet. As Rao gave her bow, he gave a polite inclination of his head in return. "I will await your report, Miss Rao. Farewell." With that, he turned and left, allowing himself a look around at the snow covered park once more before disappearing into the crowd.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:18 pm