Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Fun Time!

Post by Daemeon on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Time: 3:30
    Date: January 20th

“Susie had a little lion, little lion, little lion. Susie had a little lion with claws that could tear through bone. Everywhere that Susie went, the lion was sure to go. It followed her to school one day and ate everyone in sight!” Daemeon was skipping and singing down the street. He really needed to torture or kill someone. He was slowly losing his sanity the longer he went without any fun. Now he’ll be able to see if he can use his blood to torture Daxter from the inside. Maybe I can shut down his organs or cause him to lose his sight and hearing? Whatever I do, I have to be careful not to show Hazama any of my abilities. He’ll probably do the same. I am curious about this Ouroboros is. Is a person, thing, or power? Whatever it is, it sounds painful.

Daemeon lead them out of the city and deep into the forest. “Best not have any witnesses,” Daemeon chuckled. “Don’t want offend anyone…” Daemeon erupted in laughter. “I couldn’t care less if someone would be offended with us rightfully punishing Daxter.” Looking at Daxter, who he had been dragging all along the way against his will, Daemeon had a wicked smile spread across his face. “Now then Daxter, time for you to learn your lesson. Clearly the nanny approach didn’t work. What will work then?” Daemeon looked around. The clearing even had an ominous feeling. There were dead branches and the grass was browning. Rocks of various sizes stuck out of the ground like tombstones.
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Fun Time!

Post by Hazama on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:02 am

Following Daemeon, Hazama kept his sly grin as all that showed on his face. He was a different kind of stoic than the usual kind; he was doing the same thing, but looking friendly instead. Sort of like how a creature makes sure to look king and nice before snapping you up in its jaws as an after-dinner snack. Daemeon merited his interest, but also his guard. He wasn't stupid, and he wasn't gonna assume directly that you were some goody-ally. He didn't do friends, and he was cautious of his allies not because he was paranoid, but because that's all they were- loose allies. Even Relius Clover in his old world had been someone he'd had his guard up against, even if Hazama had trusted him.

"Witnesses? Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't give two shits who notices. Who's gonna save this rat?" Was this the full brunt of his Yuuki Terumi identity? Naaaah. He was just letting it seep through. Masquerading as Hazama was tough at times, y'know? Especially with people like Troll Bitch putting him off. For a ram, she was such a little puppy. She reminded him slightly of Ragna, but in relationship to him only. I mean, in every other way, she was nothing like the red renegade.

"Dax, Dax, Dax... looks like you stepped the line here, friend. Not that I actually give a fuck what happened. I'm just in it for the fun, heh." Hazama pulled his sleeve across to check his watch, before looking at Daxter and Daemeon.

Feel free to go ahead, if you're interested in starting. He'd join in.
    Jak and Daxter
    Dead!

Dead!

Level : 8

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by Jak and Daxter on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Daxter shuddered visibly at the ominous surroundings and at his despicable captors, Hazuma and Daemon, though he was trying to hide it. Drawing upon his usual brand of obnoxious humor to give him strength, Daxter struggled and sneered, egged on by their insults.

"I'm NOT a rat! I'm an ottsel! For those who can spell, O-T-T-S-E-L! Oh, wait... you're probably so dumb that ya can't! I mean, what did me and Jak ever do to you?We did everything you asked! And this is the thanks we get? Typical! You lowlifes are all the same!"

Emboldened by the countless close brushes with death that he'd had in the past, Daxter bit Daemon's hand, hard enough that Daemon was sure to let go. As soon as his mouth was no longer occupied, Daxter did what he always did best... refusing to shut up because his life might depend on it.

"Somebody help! I'm too loveable to die! And my buddy needs me! If he ain't already on his way..."

Or was he? Was Jak in worse trouble than Daxter was? Oh no! How much time did he have to save Jak?! Daxter soon forgot about his own worries as he tried to run off, hoping to reach his sidekick in time.‏
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Daemeon cackled at Daxter’s feeble attempt to escape. He didn’t let go of him but instead lifted him up to eye level. Daemeon’s calm composed looked cracked and shattered to reveal the satanic evil side of him. His eyes turned a vivid amber color as his smile twisted and revealed razor sharp fangs. His voice shook and darkened as he began to speak. “You know… I absolutely hate it when my property decides to grow a backbone and try to fight back. I couldn’t honestly give two flying fucks what you are. You are nothing more than a disposable item to me. You have full filled your purpose so I can do what ever I damn well please with you!” He then threw Daxter across the clearing at a large boulder. “Don’t get any ideas of leaving…” Daemeon snapped his fingers as black energy raced around them. Ethereal walls shot up around the clearing before Daxter had any chance of escaping.

Daemeon then turned to Hazama. “How shall we do this? Like a fight or just wail on him willy-nilly. I don’t care if he lives or dies. I just want to see his blood on the ground and his eyes full of fear and pain.” Licking his lips hungrily, Daemeon extended one arm as a long grim rod flew out of his jacket sleeve. He then slammed the bottom end of the staff on the ground causing an eerie blade to shoot out of the top. “Say hello to your snack, Messorem.”
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Hazama looked at Daxter. Was he seriously... was this a joke...?! "You really are dense, huh? You and your friend... if I could choose, I'd be stumped on who to gut first." He walked over to Daxter, who had recently been flung at the boulder. "And, y'know..." He swept out Daxter's feet from under him, pushing his lower half down so that Daxter fell forward. "Calling you a rat was an insult, not a mistake. And I think you need to shut the hell up, because evidently you're too fucking stupid to realise that the middle vowel in my name is an 'a', and not a 'u'."

With a singular motion, Hazama placed his shoe on top of Daxter's head, moving it left and right as if caressing his head. It was a steel-toe-capped shoe, and was pretty heavy. He moved it like it was nothing. In a flash, he was stomping Daxter's head into the ground with surprising vigour and speed, really slamming in there. "Ehe...! Ehehehe...he! Eyaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Hazama laughed, almost going into a frenzy as he kicked at stupendous speed. He slowed down eventually, a dark grin on his face as he did so. When he stopped, he rubbed Daxter's head with his foot. "Enjoy that, you shitty little rat?!" Hazama turned to Daemeon. "Does that answer your question? Let's just beat the shit out of him. The more hopeless this shithead feels, the better."

He could be considered insane, but he wasn't. He knew full well what he was doing, and he heavily enjoyed it.

"You know, it's funny. You and your little friend just love getting yourself into shit, huh? It's like you just look for tornados of crap to jump into. You're a couple of fucking jokes, you know that?" Terumi grinned. He was a psycho, through and through. Thrusting his arm sideways, he revealed a large green portal-type thing, which a snake-headed chain flew out of, flying directly towards the grounded Daxter. That was Ouroboros; it was a chain that attacked the psyche. Unless you moved to get out of the way, it'd cause you to feel despair, hopelessness, fear, self-loathing, all sorts of negative emotions; it was a very, very bad weapon, and the effects would take hold even if it hit you a single time. "You're nothing but worthless - worthless! Think about it! In fact... what about Tess? Oh yes, she was very prevalent in those memories of your friend's. He was happy that you were happy with her, y'know?" Terumi stared down at Daxter. "Oops... she's dead, though, isn't she? Dead and gone, eh? Sucks for you, doesn't it? Maybe if you were a better person, she'd still be alive." How could he know about...? "I guess it's too bad she's dead! Kicked the bucket! Bought the farm. All sorts of synonymous phrases. Guess she didn't want to stay alive with a bastard like you as her boyfriend, huh? Admit it, you're worthless."

Well, was he right or wrong? It was Jak's memories he'd read. But really...

He was a psychopath, through and through.

-----

[[HP: 160/160]]
    [[AP: 19/22]]
    [[DP: 20/20]]

--NOX NYCTORES WEAPON - GEMINUS ANGUIUM: OUROBOROS
    (damage enhancer):

Ouroboros is a long chain that Hazama can use. When he uses it, it stretches from a green hammerspace and has a snake-like tip that bites when either it extends to a certain length, or it hits something. When it does... it does not only register as a physical attack. Ouroboros attacks the psyche of the opponent it hits, causing an IC effect of serious mind-fuckery. It's NOT a pleasant weapon to be hit with. It can also be used to launch Hazama across great distances. The button for this attack is simply 'D'.

Specifics: 2d/1c per strike

AP Cost currently: 1AP per strike

The head-stomping is an IC action; it won't do HP damage, but will have a prominent IC effect.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:44 pm

The member 'Hazama' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 1, 6, 3, 5, 4, 7
    Jak and Daxter
    Dead!

Dead!

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by Jak and Daxter on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Daxter's eyes widened as he didn't even get time to blink. The slightly mad, to put it lightly Hazuma seemed to be stepping on Daxter's head as Daxter crossed his arms above his head to avoid any more damage to his head. Ottsels are stronger then then they actually look. But this Ottsel, Daxter still had a mild concussion at this point. Speaking of strong, Daxter actually had quite a hard head  for a Ottsel.

Daxter blinked for what seemed like a second and screamed "NO!" as he thought of nothing but the basic "fight or flight" instincts now. He saw a tree not too far from him and didn't care about anything else. He ran as his life depended on it, and he grabbed the tree trunk with his claws and crawled up to the highest branch he could in the tree and kept silent.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Oh this was too much fun for Daemeon even if he is just watching at the moment. He was howling with laughter as he watched Hazama dance on Daxter’s head repeatedly. This man knew how to dance the dance of pain. That’s hot. Daemeon fanned himself a little as though he was getting hot from watching. Of course he was, he always enjoyed watching other’s suffer. He watched as Daxter scampered up the tree. Snapping his fingers, Daemeon sent a telepathic signal to his blood in Daxter’s body to attack his pain receptors to simulated being burned alive. It is a wonder what you can do once you have invaded someone’s mind.

Daemeon took a few steps forward but appeared to be under the influence of alcohol, which was not possible with him. He was getting drunk off the sight of Daxter getting tortured. He recklessly tossed his scythe at the branch Daxter was so desperately clinging to. It would easily sever the branch as if it were paper. What should I do? What should I do? Rip off his limbs? Tear his digits off one at a time? Remove his eyes and make him swallow them? I have no further use for him. My tests are complete and data collected. He is no further use to me. Daemeon extended one arm to the sky as a black tendril shot out of his sleeve and connected with his scythe. He then spun Messorem above everyone’s heads, turning all the treetops inside the barrier to wood chips. “Now then, that’ll prevent him from hiding. It isn’t polite to hide from your master, Dax. You are my lab rat and when I say jump, you do it.” Daemeon snapped his fingers again. “Now, come to master like a could puppet.” He had a twisted smile on his face as he watched Daxter.
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm

"Nimble, ain't ya?" Terumi mused as Daxter dodged all three biting attempts his Ouroboros chain made. The chain swiftly returned to the gaping inky blackness from which it came. The suited green man's yellow snake-like eyes were in full view now, turning and following Daxter as he ran up the tree. Come down, come down, little Ottsel... the snake would like to eat. You weren't getting away... not now, Daemeon had made sure of that, and though Terumi was... well, Terumi, he wasn't entirely abandoning his Hazama persona. Just... letting himself out a little.

"What does it matter? Still, you pose some pretty fun suggestions... I'll let you take first dibs. I had enough fun making him run. I'm content just watching... for a while." And he wasn't planning on killing him. Nah, he'd leave that for you. He wasn't bothered. He didn't like to steal people's thunder, y'know? Or rather, he preferred to toy with them before he killed them. He'd kill them if he wanted to, but Daxter was so stupid in his eyes that it wouldn't make much difference, as the snake-like ghost believed that he'd just cause shit anyway and get murdered. Coincidentally, live or die here, he did, so in a sense Hazama'd be proven right in the future.

"I guess you could hammer his fingers until they bend the wrong way? Gruesome, but man will his reaction be good."

Hazama kept his smile up at all times, even with what he was saying.
    Jak and Daxter
    Dead!

Dead!

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by Jak and Daxter on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

The poor orange ottsel held on tightly as Daxter bit his lips to avoid from screaming in front of the two of his captors.

It was then the "burning alive" sensations were too much for Daxter to handle. He squeezed his eyes and screamed "JAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

He winced trying to force himself to stop feeling the pain. The blood was inside his body was slowly taking over himself.

His body wouldn't listen though and fell over "I'm...I'm not your RAT!" "I'm an Ottsel, get it right!"

Daxter closed his eyes once again, he was scared stiff, and now would have to play the ploy of slave to Daemon again.

"I...I am...your obeident ottsel...Tie me up.. do.. anything... just don't...
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:05 pm

“That does sound fun Mr. Hazama but I don’t have a hammer with me,” Daemeon frowned. He would enjoy breaking Daxter’s fingers. Any bone in the ottsel’s body would do actually. Then the idea dawned on him, a wicked and cruel idea. One that would be both cruel, painful, and a test of how much control he had over Daxter. He snapped his fingers several times and sent telepathic signals to the blood inside Dax’s body. Since the most of the blood was concentrated in Daxter’s brain, Daemeon could inflict serious internal damage with great ease. He merely just sent orders that were to be carried out by the blood when the time came. He then took a deep breath and stood tall as he looked down at Daxter.

“Daxter, to me, you are nothing more than a lowly test subject. A disposable pawn. A toy that once broken will be thrown away. You are a rat. The lowest of mammals. The creature that scavenges amongst the trash and waste of civilizations to barely carve out a meaningless and pitiful existence. The only real use for your kind is to be used to test deadly and toxic chemicals, processes, and weapons before testing them out on man.” Daemeon was fully enjoying himself now. He loved to make his victim feel absolutely worthless and destroying all hopes of survival for them. His voice was still a tad bit crazy but it also held power. He snapped his fingers again causing the fiery sensation to increase dramatically while illusions of dark and terrible memories replayed in front of Daxter’s eyes. Daemeon watched in delight as his toy reacted. He of course had his little black book out to write down anything Daxter would scream out as terrible vision danced in front of his eyes. He was also monitoring how the little creature react to the sense of his fur spontaneously combusting. Anything would be good for the sake of science. Of course the more Daxter would struggle and shriek, the more enjoyment Daemeon would get out of it.
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:49 pm

"Hammering something doesn't require a hammer. Works well enough as a solitary verb. You could use anything to bend his fingers back. Hey, look pretty fragile to me. Might even snap before you can do it! That'd be an adventure for ol' Dax over there, wouldn't it?" Hazama tapped his foot, grinning maliciously as his eyes continued to literally glow yellow. He was being patient, but hammering was a verb when used like that. Were you gonna push him? Anyway, this only needed to be nighttime to make it perfect. Glowing eyes at night was way superior to glowing eyes at day. Ask anyone.

Good, good. He liked the emotional manipulation! Hazama kept his malicious grin up. He was fine, for now... he just wanted to watch some carnage soon. You know, if you made it really fun, he'd be hooked. For now, he wanted to see you show you were really up for it... he wasn't bent on you breaking his fingers that way, but he just wanted to see some physical torture, too. Where was the fun, if not spent on the screams of the captured, eh? He was a monster, and he was after some prey.

Who would be his prey tonight? That was the real question.
    Jak and Daxter
    Dead!

Dead!

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by Jak and Daxter on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:47 pm

[color=#ff9966].... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ...No... NO! Jak!!!... Who's...that? No... my friends.... Tess...? Is that you? no... come here hun... She was killed in front of his eyes. No... NOOOOOOOOO! He..tried to reach for something or someone who looked like he was in front of him.

Daxter felt weak tears falling down his cheek. "No... No... I'm not weak... AHHHHHHHHHHHH. He tried desperately to try and puke.

He squeezed his fists and fell over "...I'm sorry Jak... Tess... I've failed you... Precursors have..mercy on m..me."

"I'm..just..a rat...just your little rat... a toy that's ..that's yours.. Nothing else... ... I .. I don't need Jak... Or anyone else...just you.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Daemeon’s smile twisted and curled with each passing second. The little rat’s screams were sweet delicious nectar to him. If he bottle this feeling, Daemeon definitely would drink it every minute of everyday. He would call it, “Elixir of Pleasure.” It would be better than alcohol.

The pen danced across the page as Daxter spoke. So he had a loved one besides Jak… By how he is acting, I saw they died in his arms. How tasteful. Daemeon was licking his lips as if he was eating some delectable treat. Oh he was loving this very much. He would remember this sensation for weeks to come. The first torture session he had performed in weeks. Oh how he missed these. “Now then…” Daemeon clapped his book shut and placed it in his jacket. “Now the real fun begins.” He calmly walked over to the broken ottsel and placed his foot under him. Giving a swift kick up, Daemeon poised to strike Daxter like a baseball. Messorem being the bat of course. “Batter up!”

c==================<>
    BATTER UP!

HP 90/90
    Stamina 14/14
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar: