Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    140/140  (140/140)
    Stamina Bar:
    19/19  (19/19)

Re: Another Life Lesson...

Post by Wolfe on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Alex remained on the ground crying as Daemeon’s projection faded and the real Daemeon’s laughter rang through out the sky like nails on a chalkboard. It always made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. He hated that laugh, the laugh of a madman who didn’t care who died or suffered for his own personal gain. Alex tried standing up but got sick at the memory of Jak dying. For a guardian, he sure had a weak stomach. That and he have had nothing but donuts and water since he arrived on Portal Breach. He looked at the spot where Jak died. Getting up slowly, he found a small boulder and rolled it over to that spot. He then used Praestes to carved several ruins into it. To anyone else, it would just look like a weird language but to Alex, it said,“The last man to fall on my watch.”

“Kev, I know those who die here comeback to life but I don’t want to see Jak until Daemeon has pained for his twisted humor.” Alex was still staring at the boulder as he spoke to Kev in a very dramatic fashion. He paused for a moment and took several calming breaths before continuing. “And I would like everyone’s help in bring Daemeon down. I don’t care who they are, Daemeon is the number one target on my list now.” Alex sheathed Praestes and turn to look Kev directing in the eye. He was serious now. The emotional train wreck Alex was gone. Alexander Theusson, Guardian of Peace was in control now.

Last edited by Alexander on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Another Life Lesson...

Post by Kev on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Kev listened to Daemeon's projection, wanting to tone him out though still trying to pay attention. Who knew, maybe he'd say something important. Wait...Alexander was over a century old? That was a hundred years, right? He glanced at the man awkwardly. "Well I guess you're not really young but you know what I mean..." Young in spirit! Or...morals or...something. As for Daemeon's whimsy at Alexander's inability to kill, Kev shrugged. "Lay off, its just not in his nature. Just like friendship and love isn't in your's."

Suddenly Daemeon's attention was all on Kev, and Kev could feel his annoyance rising. "What is with people like you thinking everyone is a 'goody-goody'? I just killed a man! I'm not a goody-goody! I'm just Kev!" Its like all this man could see was black and white! Either super duper evil-bad or shiny happy goody-goody. Well buddy, the world isn't like that. So Daemeon knew full well that were he to really show his face, they would kill him easily. So anytime he was out here, it was just a projection, then? "Coward." And if Kev called you a coward, that was a lot. Daemeon faded away and laughter filled the skies, the alien fuming silently.

Alexander lost his lunch, then grabbed a boulder and placed it where Jak had been, writing something on it. A gravestone? "He'll be back." Hopefully he'd learn a thing or two while he was down there. He blinked as Alexander spoke, if he knew Jak was coming back why was he making a gravestone? Guess it was the principal of the thing... "Okay." Got it, no Jak for Alexander til Daemeon had paid. Everyone's help?

"That might be a little hard. Heck, I didn't even want to get into this and here I am, in the middle of it now with blood on my hands." This hadn't exactly been his plan for the night. "Still, people here like to take people down when they cross them. Let people know that Daemeon is bad news, and they will keep their eyes on him. We can make sure no one else gets turned into whatever Jak was." If only Daemeon would see them face to face, they could nip this entire thing in the bud. But nooo, that coward wanted to cause trouble and not even show his real face during.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:48 am