Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Leftovers

Post by Hazama on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Time: Late Night
    Date: 9th January, 2014

Ah, the new year. A new year brings plenty of new responsibilities, no? Hazama had been tasked to find a certain "undead lawman" that went by the name of FE-something. Goodness knew what names started with Fe. At least, for undead people. Could be a name from the 1400s, for all Hazama knew. Hell, could be a name from fucking BC or something. Everyone here had human-like names. Even Ridley. Though, Hazama knew that Ridley was but a codename. But, ignoring him... Hazama had learned, through a lot of pushing (It would appear a certain Mr. Mar wasn't the best at information giving. It seemed he wasn't best at finding it, either. Probably why Hazama was "hired" in the first place.) that he'd last seen them in the Outer City.

Did Hazama plan to honour his end of the bargain? Of course he did! He would lead Mar right to his given foes. That was his side of the deal, after all. And Mar had also gone "Dark Jak" and told him that there would be hell to pay if he betrayed the kid. Hazama had played along. "Hehehehe... what a wannabe." Seriously, could've tried 200% harder there, kid. You didn't know what it was like to be true evil.

But, that was mere mockery. He had a side of the bargain to fulfill, after all~! Better get on that.

Coming straight from the Sanctuary, Hazama made his way towards the Outer City. He arrived at the building that had been being rebuilt, the one that was burnt down. The villain always returns to the scene of the crime, correct? Time to see whether that was true, eh?

"You know, you're not fooling anyone. I know you're there. May as just come out and say hello." Hazama spun around, calling out. He had been being tailed this entire way here. He'd let himself be tailed, but now was the time he was fine with anyone coming out.

"To follow me out here... you must be very desperate to get revenge after that incident, or you must be involved with Mr. Mar. I don't know which one is funnier." Hazama chuckled darkly, but soon went back to his facade. He smiled at the darkness behind him.

Well?
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Leftovers

Post by Bloodscream on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Of course there had been one little loose end, one tiny, teeny loose end that he was determined to cut.

Bloodscream had entered the Sanctuary with one goal in mind, disperse of the mob that was supposedly forming around the so called "Jak Mar". He was surprised to find just how easy it was, and that he had not been the only one with sabotage in mind. Several parties in fact had stepped forward to denounce Mar's plan, stating that it was suicide, that it was too risky and had too little direction. In the span of ten minutes Bloodscream had been witness to Mar's lynch mob falling apart.

But of course...

There had been one loose end. A man by the name "Hazama", had stepped forward with an evil smile and offered to seek out Judge Fear and bring him to Mar. Whether or not this was an act of mercy or a part of some greater scheme Bloodscream did not care. He had laid his cards on the table earlier in his convincing lie that he ran the outer district. A bluff, a convincing one, but still a bluff, and one that he now had to live up to or else be seen as the liar that he was. So of course he had followed after, and of course the other knew he was being tailed.

He wasn't an idiot after all.

Hazama wrote:"To follow me out here... you must be very desperate to get revenge after that incident, or you must be involved with Mr. Mar. I don't know which one is funnier."

Or maybe he was.

"Funnier"? An interesting choice of words. And a thin patch of ice that Hazama was walking on.
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:01 am

Oh, but was he or was he not an idiot? That was a good question, and one that was commonly asked. He certainly had guts, to be speaking to Bloodscream like this. But was it just idiocy? Possibly, but possibly not. Whether this man was stupid or not had yet to be seen.

"Ah, Mr. Bloodscream. So nice to see you!" Hazama gave you his biggest grin, smiling as if you were an old friend that he was welcoming home. How was he even able to see you, let along sense you, in the darkness? An oddball, Hazama was. Still... he evidently was here for something. "You've been following me since I left the Sanctury, huh? Well, then..." He placed his thumbs in his pockets as he walked closer to Bloodscream, stopping a good distance short of where he knew Bloodscream was. He wasn't intending to walk right up, that'd be stupid. But...

"Now, let me guess. You're tailing me because I'm in your territory, right?" While Hazama had his doubts regarding this, he wasn't about to attempt to call the shots. Hey, it may seem like a far-fetched claim, but there may be a glimmer of truth to it. Besides, Hazama didn't know everything about the world. Just what he'd gleamed from Space Pirate reports. "Glad I could catch you alone, Mr. Bloodscream." He'd completely ignored Bloodscream's question; he had much more important ground to cover.

He'd followed him INSTANTLY; he wouldn't be this interested over territory that Hazama evidently wasn't going to take. It had to be something else. What? Hazama could guess, but not know for sure. "Now, judging by witness reports... provided they weren't shitty, a certain duo were around here recently... care to share information? And if you think I'm out here for that Mar kid, you need to give your ideas a heavy rethinking." He wasn't out for Mar. Not yet, anyway.

"Of course, if you require further explanation, I'd be all too glad to oblige. Not like I have anything to lose if he finds out, of course." His ass was covered.

As usual.
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:59 am

Hazama wrote:"Ah, Mr. Bloodscream. So nice to see you! You've been following me since I left the Sanctury, huh? Well, then..."

Thine skills of observation are keen indeed I see. Hardly, anyone who knew how to look would have noticed him. He was hardly trying to hide after all. He wanted the other to know exactly that he was following him. Hazama was walking into his territory after all. He would not cower and hide with this trespasser. And the cat face enigma knew it as well. Indeed. And is that so? The pale immortal responds. So this Hazama wishes to speak to him does he?

Hazama wrote: "Now, judging by witness reports... provided they weren't shitty, a certain duo were around here recently... care to share information? And if you think I'm out here for that Mar kid, you need to give your ideas a heavy rethinking."

Of course Bloodscream knew of the duo that Hazama was referring to, but he was not about to show his cards. Not until Hazama laid down his first. I care not if thou art here for Mar or of thine own design. My own concerns only lie in whether thou art here to begin trouble. My area has seen enough trouble for some time. I shall not have thou, mar, or this duo causing any more trouble. And if anyone did try, he would teach them a lesson. He would lay down the law now that he was the new "Ruler" of the outer district.

Hazama wrote:"Of course, if you require further explanation, I'd be all too glad to oblige. Not like I have anything to lose if he finds out, of course."

Further explanation would be wise. The pale immortal said, laying a hand on the hilt of his sword. More information supplied, more chance of Hazama walking out with all of his limbs. So what would it be then boy?
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Oh yes, Hazama wasn't that oblivious. While he WAS able to sense when someone was following him (usually), to any previous Captain of Intelligence it was blatantly obvious when someone was making themselves... well, obvious. But even then, this wasn't an ordinary Captain of Intelligence. It was essentially the guy that ran the entire Novus Orbis Librarium from behind the scenes. Sure, Relius did too, but he was dead now. Nothing wrong with accepting responsibility, anyway, right, Colonel Relius?

Ah... that was it, hm? "Trouble? Heh heh, I don't stand to gain anything from fucking around here." He adjusted his tie, before resuming his usual idle pose. Nonetheless... "Ca-haaalm down, calm down. All I want to do is have a bit of fun with our good old Mr. Mar, is all. I'm going to look for the two that did him in. Sure, I'll give him his information as to their whereabouts. I'll be the one to take him to them, though. But, I'm going to add my own little... twist on things, if you catch my drift... and I don't really give a damn if the location is moved to a place outside of the Outer District, y'know? I just want to have a little... chat with the two that he's after. Maybe... plan some things as to getting rid of a bother for them. I caught wind that they were here, as you saw, so naturally the first thing I'd do is set off for here."

That was certainly a lengthy explanation. He doubted Bloodscream was an idiot, either, so he should get what Hazama was trying to say.
    Bloodscream
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Bloodscream on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Bloodscream was always calm. Always. He was aprofessional, and would not act as anything but a professional. Hazama had no need to worry about him flying off the handle like he might with some others. Of course, that might be more concerning, as that also meant he could not be tricked into a rage that would make him less of a calculated fighter.

Hazama wrote: "Ca-haaalm down, calm down. All I want to do is have a bit of fun with our good old Mr. Mar, is all. I'm going to look for the two that did him in. Sure, I'll give him his information as to their whereabouts. I'll be the one to take him to them, though. But, I'm going to add my own little... twist on things, if you catch my drift... and I don't really give a damn if the location is moved to a place outside of the Outer District, y'know? I just want to have a little... chat with the two that he's after. Maybe... plan some things as to getting rid of a bother for them. I caught wind that they were here, as you saw, so naturally the first thing I'd do is set off for here."

"Fun." Lovely. One of those types. Bloodscream was well acquainted with those types, the ones that did things just "because" or for their own amusement were often the least predictable and the most dangerous.

And "Fun" is all you get from turning on Mar? Is that truly your only goal in such an action of betrayal? If this was what it was coming down to, Bloodscream did not care if Hazama actually met with Fear and K.A.R.R. However, he would have to make sure everything was in order first. He would not have this coming back on him if it failed horribly.
    Hazama
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hazama on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 pm

A professional, you saaaay? Yeah, Hazama had nothin'. He couldn't get under your skin because he had nothing on you. Then again, he didn't really care about trying to get under your skin because he had other objectives in mind. I mean, why would he potentially get himself into more trouble when he had trouble to get himself into already~? It was a needless risk, so he wasn't going to take it! And that was where Hazama was not an idiot, and likely made a decision that technically saved his life.

"Suuuure is. What else could I gain? Not like the kid's got anything of interest to offer anyway, heheh." Bluffing? Perhaps. But, even if he was, the only parties that could potentially lose were Fear/K.A.R.R., or Jak himself, right? Hazama honestly couldn't care less about Bloodscream... he honestly just wanted to go say hello to Jak's good pals. "So, what do you say? Goodness knows they probably want him gone and all, what with him sharing news that they're bad news and all. Wouldn't they prefer to go... undetected? It'd be very handy for them if the source of news about them was wiped off the face of the world, eh? And I even get to have my fun while it all goes down. It's a win-win, y'know?"

All in all, he would probably prove to be pretty valuable, if he did what he was saying he'd do.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:43 am