Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    310/310  (310/310)
    Stamina Bar:
    52/52  (52/52)

Re: Lost Faron Woods

Post by Aicara on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Aicara smiled at both the Kikwis and felt quite happy with herself. Miss Impa would surely be proud of her for her good deeds and kindness. And making sure these fluffy creatures stayed safe was a top priority with out a doubt. They were after all of a timid nature, and with good reason she could suspect. "I just want to make sure you all stay safe, it's hard coming to a new place but as long as you all stay together I'm sure you'll be fine." Did she also forget to mention that the noises they made were so incredibly cute she wanted to roll around? Because they were, they truly were to the highest extent.

Upon hearing they were nearby and that Machi and Erla did in fact know their whereabouts. That made Kikwi Wrangling far easier, because there would be less chasing for sure."Uhuh! Just lead the way and I'll follow you to them. After that we can take you to the other part of the forest where I live." If she hadn't paused or had come earlier, she may have never stumbled upon them in their time of need, though it wasn't dire need, it was still there. However to not be rude, she had better know exactly home many were in their group, to keep tabs to make sure everyone would be present and accounted for. "How many Kikwis are there? Is it you and a few others or less than that?" If they all were this tiny then they be far too lost in the expanse of the Kindle Forest. The young sheikah was also glad that while small Machi and Erla were easy to tell apart.
    The Kikwis
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Lost Faron Woods

Post by The Kikwis on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Both Machi and Erla returned Aicara's smile in kind. It was certainly very lucky that they had managed to run into the sweet, young Sheikah, and they couldn't wait to introduce her to the other Kikwis. She seemed to share at least some traits of their own timid nature, but all the same, she had an inner bravery, especially when she had first addressed Machi. Her personality seemed to go well with their own, so they had no doubt that she would get along just fine with Oolo,Awesome. Lopsa, and Bucha.

"Kyuu, it is… it's a strange new place, but at least it's a forest," stated Machi. Speaking of which, Aicara had mentioned that this Portal Breach was a place that everyone stayed now… but she very clearly had to be from their world, just like their friends from the sky! She wasn't exactly like their friends, but the Sheikah was still very similar. "Miss Aicara, have you been in this world very long, koo-kakoo?"

As soon as they were set to head to the other Kikwis, Machi kyuued in excitement as Erla exclaimed, "Kyuu! Right this way!"

As they began to move towards the next hiding spot that they could remember, or at least the general vicinity of it, Machi glanced back at Aicara's question regarding their numbers. "Kyuu kyuu… there are just five of us. There's Erla, me, and--"

"--Oolo."

"KWEE!" Erla jumped a bit at the sudden announcement from the shyest of their ranks, Oolo. As the seemingly masked Kikwi soon popped up from his own camouflage, Machi called, "Oolo! You're still safe!"

"O-of course I am, kee-paleep!" Sure, he'd spent most of his time visiting Skyloft back before they had been brought  to this strange world, but even after only a little time back in the Faron Woods for a visit there, he was still very skilled at camouflaging himself! "I'm still good at hiding… but… who's this, kyuu kyuu?"

"This is our new friend Aicara! She knows where we are and says there's an even safer part of the forest we can stay in, kyuu kyuu!"

"Kwee?" Oolo asked, blinking as he looked to the young Sheikah. "Really?"

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:24 am