Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: A Delightful Stroll Down Main Street

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:22 pm

And there was the undaunting question for the ages of Portal Breach. The age-old question that every single question every newcomer has when they first arrive on the Breach, including her when she arrived over two years ago. Giving Daemeon a knowing smile she answered, "Well, for one thing, this happens to all the newcomers when they arrive here including myself, so at least you don't have to think that you're the only one this has happened to. And no, there's no machine that siphons off the energy from the newbies. The reason why is that the portal that brought you here blocked your powers only leaving you the basics to go one for the first few months that you are here. But luckily they not gone or forgotten you just have to earn them back through earning levels by either sparring or training with the other denizens or helping to save the Breach from utter destruction.

For me, when I first got here, all I had was just my basic abilities and my fire powers but thanks to the hard work I put in over the years I was able to discover that I can fight with lightning as well as fire. I can only imagine what else I can get when I level up again. And don't worry. If you work hard and do all that you can I'm sure that you'll be able to get your power back in no time."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Drat! Well, it’ll be hard earn my great powers back then. I need to figure out a way to syphon other people’s energy to boost my own. Hmmmm… Maybe I can suck out these ‘levels’ out of my test subjects. That would speed up the process greatly but probably not possible. I only manipulate dark energy and that can’t contain anything but my own being. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll figure out a way to level up fast. Daemeon stroked his chin as Nyreena continued to speak. She can manipulate fire and lighting… Wonder if that is compatible with my own powers. Could give her a boost like it is doing with Jak. I must find out what she is.

“Thank you for giving me information about this land and now, if you don’t mind…” Daemeon advanced a little, gently grabbing her chin and looking into her eyes. “I would greatly appreciate if you answered some questions that I have about you, Mis Nyeerna Savaridin. Your beauty matches that of the moon and surpasses it without comparison.” Daemeon, you are Romeo’s evil side. I doubt anyone could say no to your charm and silver tongue except the animals and old queen mentioned before. They detest you.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Wasn't even expecting it. Thinking that he had gotten what he wanted to know Nyreena thought that he was going to bid farewell and be on his merry way. She was never expecting him to come closer, gently tilt her chin up and look straight into her eyes while asking if he could ask a few questions about her. Just that alone made her lose what control she had over her nervousness and blushed again as he complimented her on her beauty which was something that she never really worried about in the first place.

Taking a few moments to get herself recomposed she answered, "No, I don't mind at all. What would you like to ask and what would like to know?"
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Ah, to have Daemeon’s devilish and sly charm worked on you would be anyone’s dream and I do mean anyone. It works on both men and woman along with several other organisms beside humans. It was somewhat intoxicating. A group people did develop a craving for it back on Caerlia and stalked Daemeon just to get a second of his attention. Crazy I know but it did stop a few people from doing drugs so it wasn’t all bad. Of course Daemeon did use this group to escape from law enforcement and cause several riots and flash mobs. Daemeon did enjoy the occasional flash mob; most were innocent while a few were used to wreak havoc on cities. Daemeon’s version of having fun.

“May I ask what kind of stunning creature you are? I have never met something as beautiful as you are.” Gently grabbing her hand again, Daemeon kissed it softly and gazed passionately into her eyes. Imagine what good he could do with these acting skills, how helpless villains would be at the sight of Daemeon’s ungodly charisma and courting skills… Yeah, that sounds boring. They are more use for evil and chaos than for good and peace. This woman could make a very good candidate for the process if Jak survives it. I have to remember to calculate the next dose…
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Well, when you're good you're good. And Daemeon was definitely good. The more he put on the charm and charisma the more he was able to get right to Nyreena. As he kept rolling the compliments along the more she felt her heart flutter and her blush deepen. She certainly wasn't used to being complimented like this and to be honest it was a little embarrassing to say the least.

Watching him gently kiss her hand again she had almost missed his question altogether. Forcing her attention to snap back into reality she recomposed herself once more, this time really trying to reign in her emotional state while looking back into his eyes and answered, "Well, and I'm not sure if you believe in them or night, but I am a ghost. Most people believe that ghosts are just either balls of light caught on camera or whatever but on my Earth ghosts were beings that came from a realm known as the Ghost Zone and had powers like me."

She wasn't exactly sure how much he wanted to know so she stopped there and would be more than glad to continue explaining if he asked if there was more.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Ah, she’s a wraith. That’s what souls with a tangible form were called in Caerlia. There were specters, which were souls that were caught between the Living World and Underworld. They didn’t have physical bodies and often haunted places or people. Then there were regular souls that inhabited the Underworld. So is she undead or still technically living? It would be extremely rude to ask such a question. Yes, Daemeon might be stealing her heart; metaphorically speaking, he might do that on the third date. It’s a rare delicacy for him only had it once and it was the heart of that old queen that despised him. Good reason to.

“No wonder you are such a stunning creature. You have that supernatural charisma that I can’t resist.” Gently kissing her hand gentle again, Daemeon bowed and stepped back. “I thank you again Miss Nyreena Dark Savaridin for your valuable time and wonderful information. I don’t know if it was luck or fate that lead to this meeting but I wish I had the power to rewind time and meet you a new everyday for the rest of my life.” How can a demon be this smooth and sappy at the same time!? And then there is the fact he is allergic to anything sappy and mushy. It makes him sick to his stomach. How is he not vomiting his innards out? Acting. Acting my friend. He is that skilled.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:50 am

Supernatural charisma? Nyreena wasn't so sure that she even had something like that. But either way the blush in her cheeks said that she was still feeling fluttery from the compliments that kept on rolling. Watching him gently kiss her hand again then back up and bow while thanking her for her help then say that he wished he had the power to reverse time and meet her again everyday for the rest of his life she dipped her head in return and replied, "You're very welcome. It's only what I can do for anyone that I see who needs help. Plus, there are others like me who would be more than happy to help you out along the way in case you ever get lost or in desperate need of assistance. Hopefully, you'll be able to meet the rest of the denizens in due time."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:48 pm

“But maybe we can meet somewhere next time and get to know each other better. I’m open for anytime you want.” Daemeon you smooth demon. You want a second date with her? That isn’t natural. Wait, Daemeon dates usually have an underlying motive to them: usually benefiting physically or mentally. My guess will be a mental benefit. Nyreena would definitely be an interesting test subject and could be a very good lackey. She could do reconnaissance missions and get information easily. She seems like a good-hearted citizen so many people must like her…hopefully. If not, Daemeon would just find testing experiments on her satisfying enough.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Though her expression didn't convey it Nyreena's mind was absolutely reeling. She just couldn't believe that Daemeon, a guy she had just met this very day, had just asked her out on a date. True, she's been on them before but it was after talking with the guy for a few days at least. Just to suddenly be asked out of the blue was just not what she was used to. But she was always ready to try new experiences and this was certainly a new experience.

Smiling and nodding in agreement she replied, "Um, sure. I would definitely like to meet you again and talk some more. Pretty much any time is good for me. How about....Thursday afternoon or evening? Would that work for you?" Even though it was just a random date it was the quickest one that popped in her head and she went with it.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:47 am

“That would work perfectly for me. I don’t have anything planned in the near future.” Daemeon smiled delightfully. “What shall we do on this date? It would be the gentleman’s job to pay for it but sadly, I don’t have any money and don’t think a lady should pay for a date unless she wants too.” And I highly doubt Daemeon would make any between now and then. He has his hands full with converting Jak into his minion, staying off of his cousin’s radar, and trying to plan his first act of chaos. He is getting the feeling that a few people in the Sanctuary are to get suspicious of him so he has that to deal with too. Busy, busy, busy. That will result in Daemeon wanting to blow off some steam, which is probably bad. Either a building will get destroyed or someone might die… Not sure and neither is Daemeon. Maybe he’ll try assemble a flash mob.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Well, so far so good. Now that a reasonable date had been set a place to meet was in order. Nyreena took a few moments to think of a place in the city where the two could meet without Daemeon getting lost on the way. Well, there was that one restaurant that had Cajun gumbo on the menu but she nixed that one off the list. There was the A&W but she figured that was way too casual. Then the image of a cafe that she passed by sometimes popped into her head and it was the perfect compromise.

Continuing to smile she suggested, "Well, I know of a little cafe in the city that will be the perfect place to meet. And don't worry about the bill. I'll be more than glad to cover it and we'll just call it as your welcome to the Breach."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:54 pm

“Very well then.” Daemeon bowed again. “I shall meet you there around 7 on Thursday evening. I will try and look presentable for our date. I have no doubt that you will look absolutely stunning in any article of clothing you or this world has to offer.” Kissing her lightly on the cheek, Daemeon turned and returned walking down the street as he had before this meeting: skipping and whistling, “Susie had a Little Lion.” A date within the first days of being here, Daemeon sure knows how to woo someone. But the better question is, what does he have planned? It could possibly be an innocent date and nothing more but Daemeon has never done anything innocent. Even when he was birthed, he wound up killing his mother in the process by clawing his way out of her. Thursday night will truly be interesting.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Seeing that that the time and the place had been set Nyreena nodded in agreement and of course blushed at the compliment. Man, she has got to get used to be complimented or else she was going to have some permanent color to her cheeks for good. However what she really wasn't expecting was the light kiss to her cheek. Completely stunned she held a blank expression on her face for a few moments before touching her cheek at where he kissed it. A few seconds later she snapped out of it and watched Daemeon skip off and whistle as he went. Unsure of what that was about Nyreena brushed it off and walked in the opposite direction, getting ideas and plans of what to wear for Thursday.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:36 pm