Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

A Delightful Stroll Down Main Street

Post by Daemeon on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Time: Noon
    Date: January 11th

“Susie had a little lion, little lion, little lion. Susie had a little lion whose claws could tear through bone. Everywhere that Susie went, her lion was sure to go. Until one day it got bored and devour her!” Daemeon sang has he walked down Main Street, his hands in his pant’s pockets and bit of bounce in his step. It was his favorite song his father sang to him as a child. Now was it a bad idea to leave his most prized possession, at the time, alone at home, no but what harm could come of it? Second thought better not ask that question. That’s when usually when fecal matter is hurled at spinning blade rooted in one spot and generally used to convey airflow. That would be a messy situation indeed. I would hate to be the one who would have to clean that up that incident. Who would be disgusting enough and or crazy enough to hurl their, or someone else’s, organic waste at such a poor machine. I mean, what did that thing ever do to you. It was nice and helped you cool off! …Where was I again? Oh yes! Now, this leisurely stroll wasn’t just for the heck of it…ok, part of it is just for the heck of it but it did have some point or points. Whatever.

Daemeon flipped open his little black book of genius and began to look over his notes from last night’s spectacular, and better yet, successful project. Hmmm… Depending on where my…abode, man I love that word, is I could test the telepathic range with Jakkykins. Hello Jakky boy! Can you hear me? Daemeon stopped for a minute for a reply. He shrugged has he licked his pen and jotted down something in runes that only he could read like rest of his research. One-fourth dose of blood allows a mental link to be formed but it does have a range limit. Now, I need to test what this range is and if it’ll increase with more doses. Well, at least I have the soothing chaos of my own mind now for a bit. Daemeon snapped his book shut and returned it to its cozy pocket inside of his coat. Inhaling deeply through his nose, he let out a long sigh as he placed his hands behind his head. “Ah, this place smells beautifully. So many sights, sounds, and tastes, it a masterpiece ready to be explored and enjoyed…” He grinned at his definition of enjoyment. “But I’ll explore every inch- no, millimeter of this place before I begin enjoying it. Now then Mysterious City, what is your name? It has to be as beautiful as you are.”

Last edited by Daemeon on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: A Delightful Stroll Down Main Street

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Certainly was a busy day that was for sure, in Nyreena's opinion. Having to go into the city to research prices for fabrics, sewing machines, dress forms and not to mention all of the tools that she would need to start working on her fashion lines. Being here on the Breach for over two years and in serious need of a job she made it a personal vow that it was time to start working on making her dreams come true and make a name for herself in the Breach's world of fashion.

Walking down the street she was making a few notes herself on a new notepad she was able to get from the Inn lobby on all the places she had to go to today, especially a place where she could get a decent sewing machine at a good price. As she was jotting down her to-do list she had just walked past Daemeon as he spoke his last two lines, his voice catching her attention. Abruptly looking up she looked out out of the corner of her eye at him and wondered just who he was. She certainly never seen him around before and by the way he spoke she wondered if he was a new guy around the city. Turning around to face she him she decided to ask, "Um, excuse me. I hope that I'm not bothering you but are you new around here? It's just that by the way you asked that question it made me wonder whether or not you've just arrived." Hopefully the way she presented her question wasn't too presumptuous in her opinion.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Who was this strange woman that stopped me? She had pale skin with…blue? Is that even a genetic hair color? Naturally blue hair? Grey is but blue isn’t. Well in certain animals grey is called blue but in humans, not so much. Then again, this female might not be human. Another mystery of this wonderful world! Note to self: find out what she is in this conversation I am about to start!

“I am new here. Just jumped ship and landed here the other day. I am Daemeon Orzarson.” Daemeon did his traditional courtesy bow. He usually did this no matter the gender, species, or time. If he met someone knew and introduced himself to them on the battlefield, he would still bow. Granted, it wasn’t really out of courtesy. Everyone is below me. The only reason why I am polite to them is so I can get close… Probably shouldn’t think this incase someone is reading my minds or Jak somehow hears it. I wonder how he is doing? Where was I? OH YEAH! New lady and questions. Lots of questions and information to gain! “I assume that you know the name of this beautiful city but… it’s nothing compared to your beauty.” Oh the suave Daemeon. Don’t know how but it perfectly covered the insanity inside his head.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Hearing Daemeon say that he was new helped confirm Nyreena's curiosity about how long he was here. By the way he said "the other day" gave her another clue that he must have arrived at least a couple of days ago. Maybe he's been by the Sanctuary or at least met somebody that gave him the rundown of what happened to his world and why he ended up here. Giving him a warm smile she introduced herself in return, "Very nice to meet you, Daemeon. I'm Nyreena Dark Savaridin."

Nodding in agreement to his comment she informed him, "Well, I certainly do. You're located in Portal City which is located on the world of Portal Breach in Gamma X. I don't know if you've already met somebody who has told you or not but your original world has been destroyed and you were possibly the only one saved and brought here to start your life over again."

Unable to help it at the last part of Daemeon's comment Nyreena looked away a bit and sheepishly smiled while blushing a bit at the same time while sliding a bit of her lower bangs behind her ear.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Nyreena Dark Savaridin. Interesting name. I wonder what it means. Maybe she can be a candidate… But anyways! Portal City in Portal Breach in Gamma X. A new city on a new planet in a new dimension, I loving this day. Daemeon laughed. “Miss Nyreena Dark Savaridin, that is a majestic name to match a majestic woman. And my world isn’t gone. It’s just in a dormant state.” Did Daemeon know for sure if Caerlia was destroyed or… “just napping?” Nope! Not a clue but a fella can dream can’t he? Yes, dreams are not harmful in any sort of way. Anywho, a new begin? I could start over. Be nice. Help the innocent. Feed the homeless. Develop an energy that does not produce any harmful waste… BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Like I would I would start a new. I am who I am and I ain’t changing!

Daemeon stood up tall and looked into Nyreena’s eyes. “Well Miss Nyreena, I don’t suppose you could help me out?” Who could resist Daemeon’s ungodly charm? Well, cats…uh…rats…and an old queen named Evalynn. Cats are assholes. Rats will never know the sensation of love. The queen was conceived out of wedlock so she too never knew love and she was paralyzed from the waste down. That last part was partially Daemeon’s fault.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:09 am

Continuing to blush at the second compliment Nyreena was quickly charmed by Daemeon. She just didn't know what it was about this newcomer but there just something....there that she just couldn't explain. However her expression did change a little when Daemeon said that his world was more in a dormant state rather than destroyed. That was certainly a little confusing to say the least. How could he be here without his world being destroyed like so many others?

Deciding to just brush it under the rug for now she watched as he stood up a little taller, looked right into her eyes and asked if she could help him. Well, he certainly found the right person to help. After all, she's helped out a few others when they needed it so why turn one down now? Smiling brightly she agreed, "Of course. What do you need help with?"
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:47 am

She looks pretty embarrassed or something along those lines…what is that word again? Infatuated? Twitterpated? …Turned on? Definitely not that last one. Whatever! She’s blushing so that means my charm is working. Daemeon gave a devilish grin. What to ask her for? Let me see…. What do I need to know? Currency…uh…food…authorities…any laws so I know what to do…clothing…OH YEAH! I need furniture for my abode! I wonder if I can get a generator so I can have a wine cabinet. Need my red liquid. Cherries! I need cherries for ice cream. Now what kind of ice cream? WAIT… What was I thinking again? Oh yeah! Questions: Currency, food, furniture, laws, authorities, and stuff for an abode. I'm sure I'll give anyone a headache if they read my mind.

Clearing his throat, he moved to slightly closer towards Nyreena. “I would be so pleased if you could tell me what kind of currency is used here and how I may obtain some?” He got down on one knee and kissed her hand. Too much? Maybe. If she slaps me, then I know it’s too much. She didn’t taste human… Good… More knowledge to acquire. I’ll ask her one question at a time so she won’t get overwhelmed. Should I ask her about research supplies? Maybe, only if she asks me what my hobbies are? Pyrotechnics and studying my surroundings. Hehe...
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:29 am

At least now Nyreena was calming down a little bit which meant that the blush in her cheeks was certainly lightening up. That was until he stepped closer and on bended knee, took her hand and kissed it while asking her about the currency of the Breach. Fighting the urge to blush again she continued to smile and replied, "Well, there really isn't a set currency for the Breach. We used credits instead, which you can earn from all kinds of things such as either having a job and getting paid, a gift from a friend, doing various jobs for others that might need some help, or if the case may be trying to save the Breach from utter destruction."

That last part being said as more of a retort Nyreena didn't really want to go into detail especially since having to go through the last major disaster that almost took her afterlife. And hopefully her answer was informative enough. She wasn't all too sure how the system worked but at least it sounded informative enough.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:58 am

Save this land from utter destruction? Now why would I want to do that? Daemeon’s eye lit up for a moment at the thought of holding this nation hostage. He held a few cities hostage back home but of course he didn’t get paid because his goodie-goodie cousin had to come to ‘save the day!’ Note to self: Install a fail-safe button on any plans involving hostage situations or anything involving a big metal machine. And by fail-safe, I mean explosion button. It has to be a big explosion not some wimpy one. An explosion that can still deal a lot of damage and look pretty.

Daemeon got to his feet and chuckled lightly. “I take it those situations happen often.” If they happen on a set time schedule, that would be boring. They should be spontaneous and passionate like at good explosion. I wonder if I can but explosives here, but I need these credits first. Hmmmm… Daemeon pulled out his little black book of knowledge with a black pen and began writing. “How fast do you think I can earn credits for some basic furniture and abode needs?” Daemeon ripped out the page and handed it to Nyreena: Bed (x2), Generator (x3), Refrigerator (1), Cabinets, Tables (x3), Chairs (x4), Glass containers (x10), and Bookcases (x5). Yes this was a long list but Daemeon had an abode to build, an abode that he can perform his experiments in. Maybe I should ask for more beds incase I have more test subjects join me. I wonder how Jak is doing. He then snapped his book shut and returned it to its rightful place.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:33 pm

"Yeah, I guess you can say that," Nyreena agreed while reflecting on her memories from two months ago with the whole Black Beast encounter. "They always come when you least expect it and they usually involve some sort of bad guy who's off his rocker and wants everything in the Breach to be destroyed. The only difference is that their plans of how they want things destroyed."

Taking the list from Daemeon and looking it over Nyreena's glowing eyes were growing curious as to what was needed. There was definitely a lot and by the way he asked his question he was probably needing it fast. Thankfully knowing how to calculate cost for things around here she thought for a few moments on a really good estimate that he would need. Figuring in that a few things on his list were going to be a bit expensive she replied, "Well, with the refrigerator and the generators added in, I'm going to say that you at least need 3,000 credits to pay for everything. But if you get some pretty basic stuff for your tables, beds and cabinets I'm sure you'll be able to save yourself a lot. And glass containers are pretty easy to find at a good price so you'll save yourself a bit more to help pay for the generators and the fridge. And how fast is the key. I'd say that might you want to visit the Bulletin Board and post something that'll say that you're looking to do some work for somebody for at least 3,000 credits. That's probably the fastest way you can earn what you need in my opinion."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Daemeon isn’t some run of the mill villain who is off his rocker. He is highly intelligent and sophisticated but he just has a scattered thinking process. He knows what he wants and knows what pieces he would have to remove from the board for him to win. Hmm… Maybe I can find some help from other beings like myself. I should avoid posting anything on this Bulletin Board under my own name. Don’t want to give Alexander a clue where to find me. That would bring a quick end to our game of Radar. That would definitely put a damper on things. …OH YEAH! I have Jakkykins. He can help me raise the funds to house my abode. I do love that word abode. Such a wonderful word.

“I shall take that into consideration. Thank you for giving me that estimate, Miss Nyreena. Are there any major shopping centers in this city? There has to be some here. On my world, cities smaller than this had at least three large marketplaces.” This’ll help move things along. Don’t want to stay in one spot for too long. Alexander might find me and that would definitely put a kink in my plans at the moment. It would also cause a nasty scene that would possibly draw the attention of the local police force and that would be terrible. Nyreena could get caught in the cross fire too and I don’t want that. I need her alive if I want to study her. That and I don’t have my dissecting instruments with me. I knew I should’ve kept them on me.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Were there any major shopping centers around here? Now that was Nyreena's area of expertise! Heck, she was on her way to a few of them herself when she had heard Daemeon speak. Smiling brightly she replied, "Well, today is your lucky day! There are plenty of place for you to find everything you need. There's the Rosewater Mall that has tons of stores to choose from. Then there's the Business District that has a few places that you can check out as well. And if I remember correctly there should be a Supermarket somewhere in the city that could be of some use.

If there was one thing this ghost knew it was knowing where there was places to go to shop for whatever you needed like the back of her hand.
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Good. Once I have the credits, I can shop at different stores so it’ll be harder to trace me. Hehehe I can use it to play Hide-and-Go Seek with Alex. That could be fun. And since there are a wide variety of stores, the supplies I need must be easy to acquire. Gah! It’s just obtaining these credits that is the problem. I can’t draw any more attention to myself. I’m getting too popular too early. Don’t want Alex finding me too quick. “Interesting. Thank you again, Miss Nyreena. You are a true blessing in both physical and mental value. I just have a few more question to ask.”

How to phrase this part… Don’t want to give her any ideas about me. That would be bad. Hmmm…. “Back in my home world, law enforcers were out in droves. Watching out for thieves and wanted criminals but since my arrival here, I haven’t seen a single law enforcer. Do we just watch ourselves or are the enforcers hidden?” I think I sounded innocent enough. No need to worry Daemeon.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Feeling humbled by the compliment Nyreena dipped her head in thanks and said, "Thank you. It's only what I can do to help anyone who has just arrived to help them get adjusted to living here. And please, ask any questions you need to. I will try to answer them to the best of my ability."

Law enforcement huh? Okay then, that one she should be able to answer pretty easily enough. Plugging right along she explained, "We'll right now we have the ISOs who appear when the first sign of a crime are present, then they either make the arrest, investigate or see it as a minor offense and let you go. We actually had a Police Force sometime ago but they decided to disbanded for some reason that I have no clue about and now the ISOs take care of things."
    Daemeon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Daemeon on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:42 am

The original police force disbanded! I wish that happened back home! It would’ve saved me a lot of time, money, and well, I didn’t mind the company. Those people in jail were pretty bad and I fancied them greatly. These ISOs sound like a nuisance. They are hiding in plain sight, disguised as members of the crowd, or are they hiding just behind the fabric of space? Looks like I will have to be careful in the city. Don’t want to get imprisoned with Jakky up and about. Definitely have to be light…on my feet! Hahahaha!

“Thank you again, Miss Nyreena. These are my last questions pertaining to general information of Portal Breach. I felt several weakened upon arriving here, why is that? Is there some being or machine that steals energy from us new here? And how may we earn this power back? I dislike being the low man on the pyramid.” Daemeon definitely want to know if and where this machine that might’ve drained him of his rightful power. He needs all of his power to have any kind of fun. The most fun he can do now is create a projection of himself and that takes too much effort just to create one. It even still has the old bug of flickering at the worst times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:16 am