Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    [!] For Those of You...

    Share
    avatar
    Space Pirate Ryoko
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2011-11-13
    Location : Washu's Lab
    Level : 48

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

    Re: [!] For Those of You...

    Post by Space Pirate Ryoko on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:25 am

    Ryoko nodded in agreement with Grodus' assessment about the order of things being mentioned, but the important thing was that they had all the facts set now. Kev also had a good strategy voiced out from Jherrek's plan for the swift attack that would likely help them out, and it seemed they were getting closer and closer to being ready.

    Arro brought up a point about putting the dragon into another container, but once he finished his schpiel musing on the way things possibly worked from Jherrek and Uriel's world, she simply raised an eyebrow before stating, "Well… YEAH he must be killed, but did you stop to think that maybe he would be easier to kill if he was imprisoned in a secondary vessel? One that's preferably not someone else who'd also be killed?" A vessel could be a simple container after all…

    Ryoko exchanged a glance with Xiao Xiao, nodding to her friend with a confident smirk as she herself was already sorting out what she might ask Washu in regards to another container. Whether it was a crystal, a cube, or something else entirely, the former space pirate knew it would be a far better fit than Uriel… or a volunteer of another sort…

    Thankfully though, both the Leopard Warrior and Jherrek dealt with that suggestion as swiftly as they did deftly. She was set to retrieve a secondary vessel as the backup plan as that was likely their best course of action around hopefully defeating Niddhogg, and once they were all set, she'd be able to take care of that before they left for the rendezvous point. As that exchange shifted towards who might board Ryo-Ohki with her, it seemed that everyone had indeed reached a point of agreement from this meeting. They didn't know what exactly lay ahead for them, but at least they had their options lined up.

    Ryoko couldn't help but smile a little when the Leopard Warrior mentioned having fought alongside her mother. Nodding to him at his own words regarding retrieving a secondary vessel to potentially trap Niddhogg in, she soon blinked as she heard the scratching of something heavy against the surface of the roof… it had to be that instead of the corners since the barrier that lined the roof was wooden, and the source of the sound turned out to be Arro.

    Well, someone was ready to get going. And sure enough, off he was. Guess they'd meet him there.

    Raising an eyebrow at the marks that, especially considering just how few dragons frequented the skies above the city, didn't really leave much to the imagination as towards their origin, Ryoko folded her arms and looked back towards the group. Outright grinning to Grodus and Kev's questions about Ryo-Ohki, the former space pirate nodded firmly and stated, "Yep. Ryo-Ohki is a cabbit, and that means she can also turn into a ship."

    "MYAA!"

    With Ryo-Ohki's own exclamation, Ryoko gently picked up her 'sister' and placed her into Xiao Xiao's hands, soon looking back to everyone as she noted, "All right, I'll be right back. As soon as I can get that vessel from Washu, we'll be good to go." At that, she suddenly teleported from sight, soon arriving back in her mother's lab so that she might be able to seen what the scientist had that could help.

    A couple of minutes later, Ryoko reappeared on the room with a small, inconspicuous grey cube in hand. Grinning once more, she said, "Okay, I've got it. If we can lure or push Niddhogg into this thing, it should be able to hold him until we can destroy him… subspace pockets and all that. Now then… RYO-OHKI! Let's go!"

    "MYAAAAAAAA!!" With a leap into the air and a quick flash, the small cabbit had turned into a sizable, crystalline spaceship, and with only a few moments to spare, Ryoko soon teleported everyone onboard.

    Now that they were settled, Ryoko turned back to Jherrek, asking, "Mind giving me the range for the general area of the mountains he's in? We don't need specific coordinates, but it could help us get there even faster." As soon as she could give that data to Ryo-Ohki, they would be on their way.
    avatar
    Kev
    Moderator

    Moderator

    Posts : 2440
    Join date : 2010-04-06
    Age : 58
    Location : Lovers' meadow/225 Broadband Boulevard
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: [!] For Those of You...

    Post by Kev on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:44 pm

    The Leopard Warrior seemed to agree that Arro being used as a new vessel for Niddhog wasn't a good idea. They'd need everyone's help to destroy the thing, and if it did prove to be unable to be killed, Kev much rather preferred sealing him away again or sealing him in something else rather than a someone. What if Niddhog took them over, what if he killed them in the process? It was too risky. Jherrek said that they needed to kill him, and kill him they would. He would cause trouble if left here, even in a vessel. Likely even in an inanimate vessel. What if they broke it and that lead to him going to someone else? Yeah...they'd be best if they just killed him. Arro insisted what he said was merely a backup plan, which made sense. Still, with the power this thing may have, it'd be better to seal him in something he couldn't use to take over the place.

    So that little thing was a cabbit, then? He'd never heard of that, but it sure was a cute fuzzy thing! Turning into a ship, huh? This would be neat to see. Especially since it seems they were all ready to go. Arro himself would fly there, the rest of them lacked wings so they'd be catching a ride on the cabbit. The woman teleported away, returning with a little cube to place Niddhog inside as a vessel. The cabbit leapt into the air, turning into a very unfurry ship, and Ryoko teleported them on quite quickly. "Neat! Let's get this fight started!" He was quite ready to go!


    _________________
    "I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    avatar
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 524
    Join date : 2011-02-13
    Age : 217
    Location : Palace of Winds or Forest
    Level : 51

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

    Re: [!] For Those of You...

    Post by Xiao Xiao on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:34 am

    Xiao Xiao went from gloom cloud straight to blinking in confusion a she suddenly found a cabbit in her hands. Then the confusion made way for smiles as she realised it was a CABBIT in her hands and it was cute beyond belief and finally, to end the series of mood changes, the smiles escalated to panic as she wasn’t just holding a cabbit but one that could change into a spaceship. What was she to do? Would it change in her hands? DON’T change in her hands. She did not want to be squished. Should she shove Kev out of the way so that if squishing did happen, at least she was sure only she was going to go down?

    Right, just… keep petting Ryo-Ohki and hopefully that would distract her from transforming in her hands. Thankfully, her panic was short lived as Ryoko came back and the cabbit leapt from her hands far enough that any transforming done squished nobody.

    She wasn’t very sure how on earth they’re going to fit a massive dragon into a small cube thing. Maybe if they just sealed his soul and let the body rot? Hmm… but if KoKo’s mother could make something small and cute like Ryo-Ohki turn into a spaceship, turning something big into something small shouldn’t be too impossible.

    As they were teleported onto the ship, Xiao smiled a bit at Kev’s enthusiasm to get this started. Sorry, Uriel-dragon-thing, it seems like your firey parade if going to be rained on again.
    avatar
    Grodus
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 305
    Join date : 2013-11-13
    Location : Another world I'd like to conquer...
    Level : 37

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    410/410  (410/410)
    Stamina Bar:
    74/74  (74/74)

    Re: [!] For Those of You...

    Post by Grodus on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:02 am

    "A cabbit, hmm? An interesting combination, but I suppose it does fit." Grodus took a second to aim his sensors at the little furball, not surprised when the readings didn't quite match up with Ryo-Ohki's appearance. She seemed to be crystalline-based, rather than the organic she appeared to be? Some of the readings, the mage wasn't entirely sure what he was looking at.

    Ryoko teleported out briefly, then reappeared a moment later, carrying a non-descript gray cube of some sort. Well, if the girl's mother was able to engineer Ryo-Ohki, she would certainly have other high tech things lying around for people to use. A portable dimensional pocket would come in handy here . . . and have the potential for far less messy consequences in the end. None of them had managed to anger him or interfere in his plans yet; Grodus saw no point in wasting the energy to kill any of them, even if they volunteered to take Nidhogg with them in death.

    Then finally it was time for Ryo-Ohki to set forth on their journey. One transformation from furry critter into starship and a teleport later, the group except for Arro were all on board. Grodus had to take a second to recover from the teleport as his sensors hadn't liked it much, but once he had, he looked around the ship in wonder, though no one would have seen his expression. "All right, that was quite impressive . . . I don't suppose your mother would be interested in making another, would she?"

    Grodus had a feeling the answer would be no, but it didn't hurt to ask. He was more used to space than being stuck on a planet . . . he would feel a bit more comfortable being stuck in this universe if he had access to a ship of some sort.

      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:40 pm