Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Nothing with Ribbons, Please

Post by Kev on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 pm

No? "Alright! Just thought I ought to offer~!" He stood down easily. What was he supposed to do, cram credits down Randall's throat? Something told him that'd earn him a black eye and a sore friend. If he'd rather pay for it himself, he would honor Randall's wishes. Plus, more credits for himself~! Aya even offered for Randall to pay it in several payments! As for his estimate, 300 credits. A very heavy amount, even without the extra for the invisible cloth. He gave Randall a brief look, as if asking if he was sure about not taking the money offered, before he looked back to Aya once more. His own estimate was 250 credits, which was a good amount, though he had the money. "Sounds good to me!"

And now for the measurements. He nodded to Aya and gave Randall a sheepish look. He'd try to be measured as fast as he could! Though considering his physique, it wouldn't take long at all. He shed off his jacket, placing it on the coat hanger, and shed off his extra bits of clothes as well til he was in his usual clothes. "I figured it'd be easier to measure me without the extra layers, so I took off everything!" He followed her to the mirrors and the raised floor. He stepped onto the raised bit, arms by his side stiffly. He'd never really been measured, so he didn't know what he was supposed to do. Other than stand still and let himself be measured, of course. "Ready!"

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Aya watched the exchange between Kev and Randall quite neutrally as it was their business to sort out so she would just wait till they reached a conclusion. They had, and both parties seemed to be on board with the matters of how much each order would come too. Good, good, the vampiress was always relieved when there was a general understanding about things. She was also glad that the idea of payments wasn't insulting for the Monster because it was after all for his convenience and best interest of course. "I'm glad that we've settled matters so easily. This may in fact be the easiest consultation that I've had thus far." It was amusing still that Kev and Randall would both come in together, an odd pairing of friends. Well, she wasn't sure the two were friends or not, considering Kev's oddities in friend making.

Money affairs squared away and one mouthless aliens shed down to a normal layer of clothing was slowly circled by a measuring tape wielding vampire as she gently moved his stiff arms up from his sides. "There we are," She murmured, stretched the tape from one wrist to the other, gauging the armspan before moving on to wrap the bright yellow tape about a bicep. Humming quietly to herself, making note of the measurements in a small note pad that was stowed back away. Moving to know take the measurements of various parts of Kev's torso, notably the chest and waist area. It was a relatively painless procedure and simple as well. Randall wouldn't be left too long in the pretty place, Aya was nearly finished. The final measurements that the draculina took were those of the length of his torso and also those of his legs, not forgetting to also take down the width of his legs as well. Couldn't muss those up, it would just be awful. Stuffing the measure tape away, the notepad resurfaced and the rest of the numbers jotted down and carefully placed away. " And just like that, we are quite finished with that bit. Not too painful I hope?" Aya stepped away, motioning for him to descend from the raised platform.
    Randall
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Randall on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 am

While Kev was being measured, Randall merely slumped his head onto the counter and thought for a moment before allowing his eyes to rest. Nothing came to mind, but he felt at peace for the moment, allowing himself to slip from the conscious world and into a slight slumber. It was cold out, and although he wasn't too bothered by it... like most people, during the winter, their need to sleep goes up more. So, in other words, Randall took a short nap as he waited for Kev.

It wasn't too long before he emerged with Aya, and was awoken from the light nap, standing tall once as his eyes tried to open tiredly. "Mm, that it?" he mumbled a little through his mouth, barely opening it to speak. "I figured measurements would take longer than that." Most of the time, they did. At least for him. "Is there anything else that needs to be done or asked?" he questioned as he woke himself up and blinked a few times. He wasn't sure what else could be done here.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 pm

"The easiest, really? That either says a lot about us or a lot about the types of people you usually have as a customer." He wouldn't inquire too much about it though. At least they had figured out their little money situation! With that covered, they could move on. The only question Kev had left could wait until Aya had everything she needed from them. Then they could leave her be to do her work!

Kev had never exactly been measured before, so he tried to watch the vampire as she measured him, though he also tried his hardest not to move too much. Allowing himself to be posed much like a doll, he easily moved with her corrections and kept still when the tape was out. His arm span was measured, as well as a bicep. He sent her a sheepish look as the measurement was likely not...impressive. She wrote such measurements down then moved to his torso and waist, from all sorts of little angles, and even his legs! How interesting, this measuring thing. "Alrighty!~ Nope, not painful at all. A little ticklish, though!" When she moved away, he stepped down as motioned and followed her back to where they had left Randall, who seemed as if he'd just taken a nap! "Tired?" Maybe they oughta part ways after this, so Randall could sleep properly.

Anything else to be done or asked? His previous question in mind, Kev spoke up. "I just wanna ask, when you're done, how do you want to get in touch with us? Just seeing each other in the Sanctuary, come over to our respective homes, or...?" There was always the phone! Not that Kev had one...or could use one. Maybe Randall had one though?

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Aya merely gave a smile, and shook er head at first. "I suppose I should elaborate, this is easy in terms of you are far easier to measure. You don't fidget all too much. But it can take a long time to measure but when one does this longer than most people have lived, it sort of become second nature." It was funny however to hear that it tickled, she did try to not have the measuring tape come into contact too hard but if a proper number was desired then so it has to be. It must have been all those decades of practice coming into play that made it all that more efficient. The vampiress would never call any customer a problem, unless they had a rather...stubborn idea of what they wanted that made it a little harder to assist them. Hardly the case with either of those two, which was certainly something to be thankful for as no one really liked to deal with difficult people. She found that she was having less and less patience for people of a more obstinate disposition which had hindered her before but life was all about learning from those slip ups.

Looking between Kev and a increasingly exhausted looking Randall, it was obvious that the session was coming to a close and for the best, nap time was definitely needed. "If you want to contact me, the shop has a telephone or I can deliver it to the sanctuary if that suits you both better. Give me a moment and I'll write down the number to dial up." She left the choice to them entirely and after a moment of retrieving the notepad once more, the number was scrawled twice before the paper was carefully torn out split in two and offered out. "If you think of any concerns, do feel free to call the shop to let know, I'll be more than happy to give any help."
    Randall
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)

Post by Randall on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:51 am

Randall shook his head as Kev asked if he was tired. No, not tired. Kind of bored, but also thinking a lot. He really shouldn't, once he started thinking about things, he zoned out a lot... but he couldn't really help that at times. Now it was the subject of how to contact them. Aya rushed over to scrawl down her number, but Randall didn't understand why she would do that. Wouldn't she rather have his number to call him at the inn when it's done? "I'll take the number, but I live at the inn. I'm pretty sure you do, as well. I am on the first floor, in 101, you can just leave a note or come over when it's done." Randall took the number anyway and... hm. Yeah he had no pockets.

No hammerspace either.

"Er, thanks for taking on this task. I'll make sure to make payments." Randall wasn't sure what else there was to say, and then he went quiet in case Kev wanted to say anything to her. Otherwise, it seemed everything was done. "Thanks, Aya. Take care." Randall waved and waited for Kev to finish whatever he needed to do, and then walked out into the cold once more. "Hmphg.... thanks for coming with me, Kev." Mumbles made it somewhat difficult to figure out what the monster was saying, but Kev probably knew what it was.

"I guess I'll go home. What will you do?"
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 am

Aah, so she only meant that they were easier to measure. Probably easier to talk about their orders since neither he nor Randall were too picky. They didn't exactly know much about clothes so neither of them could harp and nag at her that they knew best or anything like that. It was quite a simple procedure! Walk in, tell her what they needed, do whatever she wanted them to do to get it done, then leave so she could work. He was glad it was so easy, he had been a little worried at first. Those worries were definitely unfounded though!

So Randall wasn't tired? Perhaps just had nothing better to do, then. Kev nodded and took the number, though he fiddled slightly with the paper. "I'd probably pick it up in the Sanctuary. I mostly asked because I can't, ehehe, use a phone..." He made a slight gesture to his head to explain away any questioning glances. He wasn't even sure how he communicated with robots, and he definitely couldn't funnel his thoughts into a phone and direct it through the phone line. Maybe he should experiment? Though in that case, he could just concentrate REALLY hard and focus on wherever Aya was, and pop into her head for a quick 'hi how's the clothes'. A little draining, but effective!

"Will do, Aya~!" He wasn't too concerned, however. "Have a good day, okay? And tell Nym I said hi!~" He gave the woman a brief but affectionate hug. He rounded up his clothes and put them back on before following Randall back out into that harsh winter air. "Oh, you're welcome, Randall! Its nice to do activities with you!" He responded cheerfully to the monster. Randall would likely go on home. As for Kev? He pondered slightly, trying to remember what day it even was, let alone the time. Still earlyish in the day by now. After noon of course, but not yet dinnertime. And it was tuesday...but it was also a holiday, it was New Year's Eve, so the shop was closed. "Me, I'll probably go over to the Sanctuary, then the cottage to tend to the animals. They'll need their dinner soon~!"

Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:47 am

She nodded, as they both did live in the same dwelling, though varied floors. Randall's offered solutions had settled quite nicely with how her schedule usually turned out. It was rather easy to drop something off on your way home, considering his floor came before hers, always."I do, and if this works best for you then I can certainly do this instead." Giving a small shake of the head, she smiled to the monster with a small polite yet warm smile. "You are most welcome, and I have no doubts that you will, Randall. Please have a nice day and travel carefully." With his bits finished and wrapped up nicely, the draculina now focused on Kev.

He too seemed rather uneager to use a phone which gave way to confusion before he motioned to his head and the pieced clicked. Aya nodded, content to not question Kev's mentioned methods as they too were very convenient for all parties involved. "Very well than, Kev. I can certainly do this for you. I'll definitely be in touch." She saw fit to inform with a promise at the end to tie it all together. Her smile grew as their collective child was mentioned. The vampire returned the hug with an equal amount of affections and a pat on the back. "I will, Kev, I will. And when I see him, I'm sure he'll be over the moon about it." Now with goodbyes said, the draculina watched bother alien and monster leave her shop to a silence as the vampire soon drifted towards the back rooms again to figure out what fabric to pick out. It was certainly turning out to an interesting order.

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:47 pm