Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

CALLING ALL INFORMATIONAL INTEGERS

Post by Sho Minamimoto on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Time: 7:00 PM
    Date: 5th December, 2013

With a blue glow, a body hit the ground and rolled over. It was the body of a thug, someone who looked like he'd sneak by and grab your wallet as he did. He stood up, brushing himself off. Great... where the hell was he? "What the factor...? My power's zetta gone!"" He exclaimed, looking around. No-one APPEARED to be around. He could, however, sense other Reapers. Or... wait, that wasn't it. There was one other Reaper, for sure. He didn't care about that one. The other one, though... that was no Reaper. That felt more like a Player... he wasn't interested in Players.

Sho turned and looked around in this world. Where exactly was he? He'd never seen anything like it. Okay, that was a lie. It was vaguely similar to Udagawa, but without the graffiti. Or the shop. Still, it looked kinda like a dump. "Tch. Where am I? I don't see any stray fractals around." Indeed, no stray fractals were around. Possibly stray fractals would appear next time. Try again, Mr. Minamimoto. The Reaper started his journey down the street, when suddenly... he finally saw someone, or something. He'd seen weird things in his time, so if it did turn out to be something odd, he PROBABLY wouldn't be all that surprised.

"Hey, hectopascal! Where am I? Zetta strange place."
    Sho Minamimoto
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 4

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)
    Stamina Bar:
    14/14  (14/14)

Re: CALLING ALL INFORMATIONAL INTEGERS

Post by Sho Minamimoto on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 pm

"Hectopascal...?" An odd squid-like entity replied, looking at the man. He looked odd... his current coat was wrecked, his jeans were too, and that black tattoo gave the squid the creeps. "You want to know where we are? Oh, you must be a new arrival..." They stared at Sho, Sho staring back, still looking like a dangerous person. It kinda intimidated the squid a bit. Still, you can't judge books by their covers, or so they thought!

"New arrival? What the factor are you talkin' about?" Sho asked, his expression not changing. He just wanted answers, for goodness' sake. Looking down at the squid without even being the slightest bit surprised that there was a squid-being staring at him, too... evidently, he was from a different universe than some of the folk here, if not all. "You've come to Portal Breach, my friend. I'm sorry to say, but when you're transported to this world, there's no way back. You lose everything from your old world, unless others arrive from there. It's something that takes a while to get used to, but you do manage. It happens to almost everyone here, with those who it doesn't happen to being the ones born in this world." The squid looked up at him, sympathetically. "Oh, and when you arrive, your power level gets reset to zero. If you had any power in your old universe, you shall have to regain it through non-sordid battling - I hope - and hard work."

Sho looked down at the talking squid. His world was... destroyed? "...Are you serious? My world's been zetta CRUNCHED?! It wasn't beautiful, but I was gonna change that, decimal!" He needed to look less... conspicuous, if what this thing was saying was true. Reaching down, he removed a new coat, which he changed into; he also swapped his jeans for a less... damaged pair, before placing his bandana and cap on. Good, now he was ready for some number crunching. "Got anything else to say, you reluctant radian?"

Radian? Oh, sod it... this squid had had enough. They were done trying to explain this to him. He'd understood, their job was done. The squid turned, leaving. "Do try not to land yourself in a bad situation. I wish you a good evening." And with that, they left. This left Sho in the middle of the street, looking as dapper as he ever would.

That was, not at all.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm