Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    440/440  (440/440)
    Stamina Bar:
    78/78  (78/78)

Re: Don't Break Its Back

Post by Crowley on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:59 am

Seriously? Apparently not being a deadpan snarker like Cailia meant he was a chicken. He was only pointing out that Kev got unreasonably serious about things that meant little to the others. And besides, Crowley could fly if things went south, which probably wasn't going to happen. Kev was too nice. About to comment that it did not in fact mean he was agreeing when he said they were partially alright looking, he was interrupted by violent reactions from the ducks. First, when they snatched Kev's attention away by biting him in the leg, and second when another bird took exception to Cailia's sniping and decided to mate its body with her face.

Crowley looked on incredulously as Cailia flailed wildly at the bird that was trying its best to attach itself to her face with both claws and large, flapping wings. His eyebrows went even higher when a fist, seeming at random, flew out of the cloud of loose feathers to thud, rather inelegantly, into the only other humanoid bystander at the scene. Crowley half-started moving forwards before stopping himself and leaning backward, hopefully ready for any explosion as the bird cleared the scene after its departing companions, glancing back not at all at the disheveled Cailia or the recently punched Kev.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:41 pm

"Close? Its right there on its face! They're literally inches apart! I think it counts as part of the red parts. You're just being a stickler because you're a hater." He crossed his arms and 'harumphed'. Why so full of hatred towards ducks, Cailia? Whatever did they do to you? And as for Kev being too nice to follow through on his threats...! That was quite correct. As much as he liked ducks, in the end he wouldn't follow through on the threat. Now, if the ducks belonged to him it'd be a different matter entirely. But in this case? The two were technically off the hook.

"Fuddy?" Was that a word? "Do not even COMPARE these guys to her! That mama duck is a good mama! Their eyes are warm and full of LIFE! And love! Also some hunger but that's because these guys are hungry." Why did she hate these ducks so much?! Then she teased him, insisting that the ducks were hungry for his flesh. "But I'm not tasty!" Not unless one liked the taste of chlorophyll.

The fleeing of the ducks made Cailia laugh, though when the male duck got in her face the laughter stopped. He flapped around in her face, feet wiggling in an attempt to scratch that bore no contact. Hissing that seemed to fit a snake rather than a duck came out of the bill. Cailia threw a punch and fitting Kev's luck, the punch hit him rather than the duck, who fled quickly after. "Ow!" He stepped back from her in case she threw anymore punches, rubbing his cheek. At least he hadn't broken his nose again. Though his cheek was sore, and actually swelling up beneath his hand right now. The area was a nice, bright green color too. "All we had to do was feed the ducks! Throw bread crumbs at the ducks! How does that get so screwed up?!" He gave the two demons an exasperated look. They had only one job! One!

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Cailia Hallow
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 57

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Cailia Hallow on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:02 am

Blah, Blah, Blah. Excuses and fluff. "Just because its on its face doesn't mean it counts. And I will stickle all I want, because it is COLD. I hate many things, I just would rather be somewhere eating. Because its COLD, getting the hint?" Why so much hate? Because this was a terrible idea, and she should have just said that she was in fact correct and never agreed.

It was a word, though it might've been used wrong but who would know any better? But Cailia would give him that. Any mother was a better Mother than MADos. The hybrid recalled flaying the robot's snythetic flesh off her face. Not even a proper reaction. It was so dissapointing and unfufilling as well. "Fine, yes, okay. I think that hunger probably is all their eyes are full of, Kev." How could he see what feeling was in their eyes? The answer was obviously that Kev had achieved his final form and became the Duck Whisperer while no one was watching. "If Zurg can find you finger lickin' good, so can the Ducks. Never thought about it, did you?" It was plausible, sort of.

Cailia would have actually liked to hit the accursed water foul after the creature had fled, leaving her in a wholly disheveled and far more irritable state. Smoothing down hair out of a self calming reflex, tugging down her coat and loosening the collar to breathe easier. She let loose a loud exhale, before turning to examine the damage done by the blind punch. At least it was not the nose or eye, just the cheek. Was now a good time to mention that bruises made you look especially macho? No, no it was not. Her anger wasn't at Kev really, but the Ducks. So raising her arms up in a defensive shrug, she shook her head. "It was the ducks fault for being too irritable. And your fault for picking such ugly ducks." And don't think that you went unnoticed over there, Crowley. How could Cailia forget about the dear Middle Man.

"So Thanks for the help there, Crowley, really hope you enjoyed that little show." As it would never happen again and if Cailia ever, ever on some rare event had this circulate back to her she would probably think it was Kev. He had a habit of being a talker. Back to the previous matter at hand. "So I think we can all agree this was the dumbest idea ever, the ducks are ugly, end of story. And before you pipe up Kev,  please don't. You've got a slightly wrecked face so calling it quits is just the best idea." Cailia wouldn't admit that she wanted to find those ducks and murder them all or the fact she was really cold and irritable and it wasn't going to get any better as it was too far down hill now.
    Crowley
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 39

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    440/440  (440/440)
    Stamina Bar:
    78/78  (78/78)

Post by Crowley on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Watching the swelling on Kev's face with some fascination, as he had never seen Kev actually wounded before, he was also somewhat perplexed by the reaction Kev had to being smashed in the face. He wasn't aware that Kev was that smooth in the temper department. If either Cailia or himself had been hit like that, they would most definitely have lashed out. Cailia actually had in reaction to the duck, which was proof enough of the theory. And apparently she still thought he was a doormat, just because he didn't want one of the two to fall on him, or to get hit by a stray punch. He was the frail little flower of the three of them, and knew it. Still.

"Yes, you do make a most excellent showgirl Cailia." And carrying on as if nothing had happened, "We did have one job Kev. We fed them. We got a little sidetracked by the discussion, but we still fed them. If we want to go back now, that doesn't mean we need to stop discussing it if we want to continue." Sweep it under the rug, and if people bring attention to it, then that's that. With his luck, it would be brought up, but eh.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Excuses and fluff, huh? Says the woman blaming the cold for her anger! Though he had to give her that, it was way too cold for comfort. The cold was quite fine sometimes, but in doses, small doses! That's why he rather liked fall. Winter time though, it was an overdose of the cold, with the snow added in. It was quite pretty to look at but a real pain to exist in. He gave Cailia a small shrug. "Technically its my secretions he finds tasty, not me in general." Hopefully these ducks wouldn't get a taste for blood now that they'd nibbled him! Though seeing as they had now dispersed back to...wherever ducks lived, it seems they hadn't.

Truthfully, Kev was upset. His eyes were knitted downward, and he certainly didn't like the stinging feeling in his face. However, he couldn't exactly blame Cailia for what had happened. Well, he could blame her for scaring away the ducks and angering the daddy duck in the first place...but as for striking him, that was an accident. Now, if she meant to slug him, he would have screeched and tackled her and flailed his arms in an attempt to slap her. The situation being as it was, he merely grumbled. "I picked the first ones I could see! Did you want to wait around here, in the cold, til the super model ducks arrived?" Shaking their tail feathers for all to see, those trollop ducks.

Cailia and Crowley shared some quick banter, Kev crossing his arms sullenly. He really wanted to keep feeding the ducks...at Cailia's request for him to 'don't', he surely didn't. Merely huffed. There'd be more ducks on another day though. For now? The cold was getting nippy. "You're right Crowley. We had one job and we technically did do it. A bad job, but we did it. If you two want, we could go somewhere and warm up, get something to drink. Or eat in your cases." Might as well make the most of it.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Cailia Hallow
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Cailia Hallow on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:04 am

She wasn't going to visibly flinch, just casually note that Kev bruised even worse than a peach in the the hottest summer heat. As for the matter of shit that wasn't really shit, Cailia was going decline a comment on it, sort of more preoccupied ogling the accidental handiwork that was courtesy of her flails. Eeeeh, it looked pretty bad, made you wonder how it would look in a day or so. Better not to think about it or look at it either. Shifting to look at Crowley, who she promptly huffed a small breath of air towards as her first response. "Glad someone appreciates my actions here." Luckily, she wasn't slow on the subtle attempts to drop key points of the conversation and for the sake of Kev, might as well let it go. But where was the good hearted fun in that?

Rolling her eyes, tilting her head to look at the Alien before showing him a smile dripping in sarcasm before she spoke."I know you did, Kev. Of course I wanted to wait in the cold for the gorgeous ducks, because I love the mind numbing cold as much as you do." Not having any of your grumbles today, Kev. The former mentioned was still pretty grumpy about his face, or maybe the lack of ducks to which the hybrid would not complain since it meant that they no longer had to stick around. Crowley's idea had stuck with Kev, and it sounded good to get out of the cold before someone lost something irreplaceable.

"Right, Right, yes. Let's just go get something to eat and drink. Maybe something to help with your face problem, Kev." No way they would be able to walk around with the poor noodle with someone wonder what the hell was done to him. But if they were in agreement, then they probably should hurry. "Can we go? Still have to decide who was right, don't you, Crowley?" Did you really think you wouldn't have to choose?
    Crowley
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    440/440  (440/440)
    Stamina Bar:
    78/78  (78/78)

Post by Crowley on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:40 am

Oh you poor poor souls. You have to wear clothing to deal with the cold. Crowley wasn't intentionally flaunting his complete and utter lack of winter wear, though he had had the urge to run around and generally be energetic to mock them. He'd resisted thus far, and might actually get away with not pissing at least one of them off by doing that. He might still piss one off, but that was immaterial. Some banter about the cold between the other two that he didn't join in on, merely grinning indulgently as they whined justifiably about their condition, then got pinpointed by another one of Cailia's pointed comments.

While she was talking to Kev, he carefully stuck his tongue out at her, far more subtly than someone with a human tongue would have been able to manage. He even had an alibi, should she notice and comment. "I thought I had decided already? What do I get out of confirming that one of you is right?" Hm? He wasn't about to let that decision go without a fight. Additionally, "Where are we going?" Still acting as though his joints weren't frozen over, Crowley prowled in circles around the other two, restless energy burning itself off in constant motion, nevermind that the other two probably didn't appreciate it.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Cailia's smile was all sarcastic and predatory, which made him want to match her smile with a deep frown. This, however, was impossible. "If you know, then don't complain about how ugly they are." No one liked the cold enough to gander at every duck that came by and pick the prettiest among them. What even counted as a 'pretty' duck? Crowley stuck his tongue out at Cailia which drew a small chuckle at the sight. It was quite different from a human's after all, most interesting to see. He was lucky she didn't see it, because he could imagine her trying to bite it. Or rip it out, whichever came first!

At least it could be agreed upon that it was time to get out of this weather. "Oh yeah, like some ice!" It would bring the swelling down, hopefully. A warm drink in hand, a cold thing pressed on his face, yes he really wanted this now. At Cailia's urging for Crowley to finally decide who was right, he insisted he already chose and that he wouldn't get anything from a choice anyway. "If it'll make us leave quickly I'll concede to Cailia." This was beginning to seem silly anyway. And as for where...

"Sonny's cafe is always a fine choice! Away we gooo!~" He strolled forward, beginning to lead the way.

Cailia Hallow
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    620/620  (620/620)
    Stamina Bar:
    114/114  (114/114)

Post by Cailia Hallow on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:02 am

Keep resisting, the dangerously over-powered company compelled you to keep it all internalized. Frankly, Crowley was quite lucky that Cailia was so focused on Kev to not notice that little gesture, for the best either way you looked at it. She turned her head, looking at him contently, musing over what could given that would have any worth when a gem of an idea arose. Be slightly intimidating, in a seemingly jovial way. Basically a trait she could pull off effortlessly while Kev would have struggles. "Why Crowley, I'm just so glad you asked. How does staying dry sound?" Came the inquiry with no attempts to hide the blatant try to have her side taken. Anything to go from this park and to the warmth quicker. However she frowned at the irritably energetic demon who now paced around them. "Anywhere warm."

Frowning further to Kev, she shrugged and crossed her arms. "But I have to, because they are." Not only should it be said, but proclaimed mightily, because they were some ugly ducks no matter which way she tried to look at them from. it also didn't help that one attacked her. Cailia avoided looking at the mark slowly showing on Kev's face, out of slight guilt and confusion on how it would show on scales. Magic, came the go to answer of pure and simple ease. And so it shall be. Giving a curt, stiff nod, she knew that ice would do far better than standing around outside. So taking Kev's concession in stride, not waiting for a ruling from their own presiding judge. "So be it then, not going to complain." With a hope at warmth, she was perfectly content to follow after the mouthless alien. She slowed in her strides only to motion for Crowley to come on.
    Crowley
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    440/440  (440/440)
    Stamina Bar:
    78/78  (78/78)

Post by Crowley on Fri May 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Oho. Bite it off? Tempting, even this early in their relationship. Rip it off though? No thank you, that would be a little bit much, thus the caution in the angle he used to make the face. "If you need some ice, why not just pick some up in a windowsill somewhere?" It was darn cold out, as the both of them had already noted multiple times. Might as well try to get something useful out of the weather that was taking such a crap on you, otherwise you might as well give up and never go outside again. And somewhere warm you say? Wherever this Sonny's Cafe was, it would probably fulfill that desire, not that Crowley wasn't warm. Give him a hug, and you'd find out; it was a perfectly sunny day as far as he was concerned, other than the icy or wet patches he was carefully skirting in his snakeskin shoes.

And now motioning for Crowley to come, were you? Mighty demanding, for a sluggish, cold woman that had just struck a friend. Crowley should be hovering protectively around Kev, ushering him away from the violent woman that he would court another time. Yet Crowley wasn't doing that, because he had certain... desires let's say. Either way, Kev would get to safety, and Crowley followed along after the other two, no longer circling as that would require something like a light jog to keep up the same motion.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:48 am