Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Kicking Sparklings

Post by Livewire on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Yes, there was definitely a period of time that she took working out the kinks in the body she was born with.   Like the first time she jumped, and nearly broke her foot off.   Taxis were not made of the best materials, at least the one she came from.  

Livewire stood aside as Knock Out git to his feet, her blue optics watching him.   It had been quite a while since she had gone without her shrinking ring, and she felt a bit out of place.  Still, she would wait until after they parted ways.   The mech probably felt the situation to be less alien, talking to a Cybertronian more to his size.

And though she didn't think poorly of him, she was surprised when he began to apologize.  Livewire did her best to not let it show, however, as that would be rude.  Instead, she merely smiled a bit when he was done.

"Thank you.  And don't worry, no hard feelings."

She didn't comment on the Allspark remark.  Sometimes, when things were bad, Livewire felt completely convinces that the Allspark was a purely malevolent being, to have put her in a body that didn't work and a species she couldn't be a part of no matter how hard she tried.  As to if that were true, she didn't know,
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Livewire wrote:"Thank you."

The former Decepticon smiled a bit at that. It was probably very shocking to hear that such courteous words were quite rare among the Decepticon ranks. Decepticons weren't polite, oh, someone stop the presses! However, it just made it all the more nice to hear those words, whether they were from an Autobot, a Decepticon, or a young neutral who was never involved in the war. "You're welcome. And good, I'd hate to drive away one of my only allies here..." It just kept hitting him again and again that here, he was without the usual back-up a Decepticon might have on their side.

No Megatron leading them. No Shockwave, none of his experiments such as the Predacons. No Vehicon back-up. No Starscream or Breakdown. Not that he had any of that when he was a Prisoner of War, but it was a possibility! Even a deal with the Autobots wcould have been done! Here, he was starting out at the bottom yet again. He knew very few others here. He still had questions about this world. Livewire was no Starscream, definitely no Breakdown but...she was all he had, for now. And was that really so bad? She was strong enough to knock him into Stasis, wasn't an annoying Autobot with a grudge against him. Oh yes...he would try and make this work.

He rolled his shoulders, servos placing themselves on his hips calmly. "Well, I'd say that was a pretty good spar. You're not that bad." He gave her a slight wink. "However, I think its time we split ways. I've got some fixing to do..." A servo came to his helm in particular. "And you've got...your things to take care of, probably. I'll see you around." He gave her a brief, two digit salute. He waited for parting words from her before he made his way out of the stadium, transforming and driving off once he had left the area.
    Livewire
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 am

Decepticons didn't even say "thank you"?  Goodness, that was surprising.  Granted, Livewire wouldn't be surprised at all if she were told that the Decepticons she came in contact with were against the phrase, but the faction as a whole? My oh my.

"If you play your cards right, that shouldn't be an issue for long."  Knock Out was charismatic, and so the femme expected that he would amass at least a small supporting group in time.

The injuries he was sporting weren't severe, compared to what she could have done if they had used weapons.  The same could probably be said for how Knock Out's effectiveness would have changed in that scenario as well, but there wasn't much point in thinking on that.   The femme nodded to him and answered his playful wink with a smile of her own, really just as a gesture of good humor.  "Until then."

The moment Knock Out's tires hit the ground, Livewire turned and made her way back to the seating and prepared to leave.  Her shrinking ring activated, her sweater and scarf donned, and the femme calmly exited the stadium.  The day was still young, she supposed she could find something to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:04 pm