460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

My Hands Are Tied! ...Literally.

Post by Knock Out on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 pm

((Previous Thread))

Time: 5:45 PM
    Date: 9/20/13

He really had to hand it to this Sokka kid, he was a Pit of a lot more helpful than the humans he was used to. Then again, practically all of the humans he had seen were all aligned with the Autobots and thus already enemies. From that hyperactive Miko, to the tiny brainy one, to the one that acted so much like Optimus himself. Miko in particular seemed to rub him the wrong way, but perhaps that was because of her punching him in the face after he first tried to join the Autobots. Still, this one had been helpful enough to even lead him to the mechanic's shop. He knew they'd likely run into some trouble, trying to get these cuffs off of his hands, but he trusted a mechanics shop a lot more than a little weapon.

As they walked, he decided to regale the human on what exactly had happened to him. With great detail, he weaved his tale of misfortune and woe, of how he had been forced to join the Decepticons simply because it was all he knew, how he never approved of the things the Decepticons would do, and how after a long war with the Autobots, he had tried to join the side of Good and Justice, and earned a hard punch and imprisonment for it. A tale that, had his hands been free, would have been very colorful indeed! Of course, a lot of what he said had been made up, or embellished. This was a new world, after all, and the place of the Victim would get him farther than that of the Bully. Though that begged the question, of whether he was an Autobot or a Decepticon.

It had been true, that it never occurred to him to be an Autobot. By the time he got involved, the Decepticons were winning, and he chose the winning side and stuck through. He wasn't quite the innocent lamb he had painted himself to be either. Of course, he had no real reason to stick with the Decepticons now anyway. As far as he knew, there weren't even any here, and they had lost the war anyway. Breakdown was dead, and Starscream hadn't even come to get him yet. Perhaps he was dead too. The Autobots had made his rejection quite clear, however, and he would never really mesh well with Autobots. There'd always be that undercurrent emotion, that Elephant in the room of 'Hey, remember that time I tried to chop your head off? Sorry about that! And remember when you made me stuck inside a wall? Totally forgiven!'. No...for now, Knock Out would simply be Knock Out. The War was over, and there were no sides to pick, here. No winner, or loser.

"-So, in the end, I suppose I'll make a humble living here. Make a new name for myself as 'Knock Out, your friendly, neighborhood Cybertronian'. How does that sound?" He smirked down to the human before coming to a stop in front of a building. One that said 'Chop Shop' on it. "This the place?" He asked curiously, before eyeing the building with scrutiny. "...I'm not going to fit in that door." He deadpanned, staring at the building. Why did everything here have to be built for human proportions?
    Sokka
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 45

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Re: My Hands Are Tied! ...Literally.

Post by Sokka on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:30 pm

As Sokka led the way towards Jo's Chop Shop and Robot Repair, Knock Out took the chance to tell him the tale of all that had happened to him prior to his arrival on the Breach… or at least THIS arrival on the Breach. From the sound of things, he really was brand new here… but if that was the case, then that meant that he had left some time before now. It took a little while to wrap his head around, but he got it soon enough. Still, the Water Tribe warrior had furrowed his brow slightly at that thought, especially given the less than pleasant discovery that he and Korra had made just a few months ago.

In their time here, the two friends had learned that not only could people be taken from just about any point in time in their own world, sometimes, they could even leave the the very place they had been pulled to… they could leave the Breach. That wasn't a return to their lost world… but it was still them leaving, and wherever it took them, no matter what happened to them at that point, there was still an impact felt back in this Gamma. That impact varied depending on who all a particular person had gotten involved with and even more with who all they had gotten close to… when someone lost a person that they only knew a little, it stung, but it was easy enough to cope with over time. When the person lost was family or a close friend though, especially if they didn't even say goodbye… it hurt. A lot.

That had been the sort of feeling that Korra and Sokka had landed in when they found out that both Lin and Tenzin had left. The two friends were strong and could handle it, especially with the support of each other, but that didn't take away from that numb sensation they had both got once they had verified that they had in fact vanished. Some part of them hoped that they might return someday, as they had heard could happen from time to time… but even then there was the chance that it might not be the same version of them.

And points in time aside, that was just what seemed to be the case with Knock Out here… in this particular scenario though, Sokka could not help but feel that this reappearance was for the better. Hopefully… if anyone else reappeared from leaving, they would fare the same as him.

Although he was still learning about Cybertronians, Knock Out's tale made enough sense to him… although there still seemed to be something a little off in his phrasing given certain inflections he utilized… and various parts of his story that almost felt too good to be true. It was not Sokka's place to judge, though… what was done was done, and whether Knock Out was more of a Decepticon or an Autobot, those sides didn't really hold as much here… at least not given what all he had heard from Lin before. He was in a new world now, and hopefully, he could make his own start here and adapt to the strange world that was the Breach.

"I'd say that sounds pretty good, maybe even amazing if you play it right," noted Sokka, returning Knock Out's smirk with one of his own as he mulled over that new name he had mentioned. It was a start… but after he got used to his place here, perhaps he could come up with something even catchier. Soon glancing at the front of the shop at his companion's question, Sokka stated, "Yep, this is it." And just about as deadpan as the remark from Knock Out, so too was his own response… "No you're not. … Hang on, I'll be right back."

At that, Sokka stepped through the front door to see if Jo or Zurg were about, glancing about with a call of, "Hello?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:42 am

It's Friday! And you know what that means...

Zurg was currently operating the shop on this fine evening, pretending to dance downstairs with the usual cleaning utensils. A mop, bucket, and some good tunes playing from the nearby radio, the monarch's Friday night was just one notch away from awesome. What could tip him over the edge?

??? wrote:"Hello?"
    A customer!

He immediately stopped what he was doing and looked up, one hand blindly reaching for the radio's volume control. Huh... The monarch really didn't recognize that voice offhandedly, but surely they must need some work done. Zurg set the mop aside and headed upstairs, his heavy footfalls alerting whoever was there that he was on his speedy way. "Welcome to Jo's Chop Shop and Repair," he greeted, pushing past the beaded curtain. Why she had this here and not something presentable... Zurg took his place at the shop counter and noticed a young man had entered, crimson eyes studying those features carefully. You know, he looked oddly familiar...

"Ra Moon," the monarch suddenly blurted out. That's where he had seen this young man. And that's also when Zurg noticed a towering shadow outside, the alien's gaze temporarily wavering before refocusing back upon the boy. "Company? Or am I to assume you have something else that needs fixing?" he asked.

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 pm

The smirk turned upwards into a slight smile at Sokka's agreement. Who knows, maybe he could really make a living out of being a medic. Granted, he could only service Cybertronians and robots, but hey. Better than nothing. Surely there were more Cybertronians here, since this Sokka kid seemed unsurprised by him. Most humans seemed to go the route of screaming and running away when they see a giant robot. Not this kid. So this was the place then...Jo's Chop Shop and Robot Repair. Wonder what this Jo fellow looked like.

"Alright." He straightened himself up before glancing around. It didn't look like there were any cars outside for a while...assured by that, he lowered himself down onto one knee and lowered his head, trying to peek in through the window to see what was inside. He couldn't really see much, but he could hear a voice...a male voice that sounded dual toned.

"Ra Moon? I thought his name was Sokka." He couldn't help but comment through the window. His optics glanced about the road once again, deciding to let Sokka answer the mysterious man's question. Would they be able to do this out here, or would he have to shove his servos through the door and let him work like that?
    Sokka
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Sokka on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:35 am

Sokka soon turned his attention towards the back of the shop as he caught the heavy footfalls making their way up the steps, and he soon saw a covered yet still somewhat familiar face. This guy was… Zurg, wasn't he? The young warrior himself had mostly heard of the monarch here and there in passing, although he had seen him on the outskirts of the battle during…

… Ra Moon. That was exactly where he had seen the monarch before. Sokka blinked at his sudden mention of that AI, right before nodding and saying, "Yeah, I remember seeing you around that. Don't think we ever got properly introduced, though. I'm Sokka."

The Water Tribe warrior was rather amused at catching Knock Out's remark outside, and as the alien looked back to him, he too returned his focus on the one before him. "Well, the company's a new arrival and is the one that needs help with fixing something. He's got these energy cuffs around his wrists and we were hoping you guys might be able to help get them off."

Then again... maybe Sokka should've said REarrival. Regardless, that timeline discrepancy could hopefully be sorted out along with the current predicament that the red Cybertronian had been caught in.

Last edited by Sokka on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Sokka, was it? It was time for formal introductions. "The name's Zurg, but you have undoubtedly figured that out already," the monarch rumbled. There weren't many purple-skinned, horned, red-eyed aliens who could shoot lasers from them on the Breach. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, nonetheless." Now, what brought this young man to the Chop Shop today? Zurg respectfully listened as Sokka got to explaining; apparently he needed a simple cracking job. "Energy cuffs? Give me a moment to fetch my tools." The monarch disappeared past the beaded curtain for a moment, as mentioned, and he soon came back while busy clasping a belt around his waist. It was tan in colour and riddled with pockets, where all sorts of strange and foreign instruments had their heads poking out. Every step the alien took jingled and chimed as a result.

"Let's see these energy cuffs," he spoke.

Assuming the boy would follow, Zurg headed for the front door and stepped outside; he was partially expecting to see someone a wee bit... smaller. Instead of his original prediction (and slightly to his dismay), there was yet another Cybertronian gracing the monarch's presence. This particular species of techno-organic lifeforms were damn near on par with humans: everywhere. "Ah, I've seen you before. You're the red unit who liked to flex his legs in the Sanctuary." Don't recall a name, however...

That was probably for the best, since there was a job to do. Idle chitchat will just prove distracting. Zurg eyed the energy cuffs from his position and started to browse his impressive collections of tools, it somehow being a miracle that the belt didn't weigh the monarch down. "Hmm..." Strange, don't you think? How come the Cybertronian was walking around in energy cuffs? As both Sokka and this metal fellow will soon find, Jo was oftentimes the buffer between customers and, well... Zurg's characteristically skeptical nature. Three... Two... One... "So, did you upset someone badly enough to have them imprison you or did you simply engage in a bit of rough affection?" Like clockwork. Oh good! He found the tool he had been rummaging for.

Tool in hand, Zurg gestured for the Cybertronian to generously lower himself so that the monarch could work on those cuffs. "If you'd be so kind," he remarked.

Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 pm

The rest of their conversation was harder to make out, though Knock Out had managed to get that Sokka was talking to someone named Zurg. A worker for Jo then, perhaps. There were more sounds in there, and Knock Out stood up to his full height as the two came back out. What Knock Out saw was...not precisely what he was expecting. At this point he was used to humans. This Zurg man was...something new. "Well what have we here..." The biologist in him was quite interested as he took in this man's form. A veil that covered the mouth, though there wasn't any covering the distinctly purple skin. Horns, it looked like, and a pair of red eyes. He was not alone in looking over and deducing though, as Zurg was definitely looking him up and down.

Zurg wrote:"Ah, I've seen you before. You're the red unit who liked to flex his legs in the Sanctuary."
    His optics widened into a slightly bewildered expression. He scoffed and jerked his bound wrists slightly, unconsciously trying to gesture to himself. "I'm sorry, you must have me confused for another Mech. I'm Knock Out, and while my finish is quite luxurious, I like to let it speak for itself. Why flex it when you can strut it?" What an incredibly odd thing to say to someone when you first met them. That did, however, mean his theory about there being more Cybertronians here was correct. Why else would he have been mistaken for someone else? He bent down slightly so that Zurg could get a really good look. His optics zoomed in to observe the tools on his belt, curious to see which he would use.

Zurg wrote:"So, did you upset someone badly enough to have them imprison you or did you simply engage in a bit of rough affection?"
    "WHAT?!" He stepped backwards, narrowing his optics at Zurg. Who did this guy think he was? "Oh...ahaha. I get it. You've got a part-time job as a Comedian." His voice was very flat, laying the sarcasm down flat for Zurg. "I don't engage in 'rough' affection. And I didn't do a single thing to earn these blasted cuffs! In my universe, there was a war between Autobots and Decepticons. The Autobots won, I tried to join their side, and they knocked me out, slapped THESE on me, and locked me up in the brig! I was trying to get their attention for a deal when a ground-bridge opened up and I appeared here! This young human was kind enough to help me out, and here we are." Explanation done, he frowned deeply before obliging the gesture and request. "Oh please, allow me." With a short grumble, he managed to get himself down on both knees. Wavering slightly since his bounded servos made getting down hard, he carefully laid the cuffs and his wrists upon the pavement. "Low enough, for you?"
    Sokka
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Sokka on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Sokka nodded at Zurg's introduction and greeting, noting, "It's nice to meet you too." As the alien mentioned that he needed to get his tools, Sokka gave a simple "All right" before waiting patiently for him to return. In very little time, Zurg reappeared from behind the beaded curtain with a pocket-laden belt around his waist. Wow, that was some tool belt all right… only a couple of the tools he could see on it looked even remotely familiar to him, and his inner craftsman was definitely getting more curious by the second. He might have been more familiar with simpler instruments, but Sokka was always intrigued to see new technology, and that was just one of the many bonuses that had come with his arrival on the Breach.

Following after Zurg at his statement, Sokka turned back to Knock Out. Although he was not as well versed with them as the monarch, he himself had been on the Breach long enough himself to see just how prevalent the Cybertronians had been. Over the past few months though, he had seen fewer and fewer of them, which was part of why it was doubly surprising that Knock Out had apparently disappeared only to REappear once more. Although he himself had seen the red Cybertronian before and gotten briefly acquainted with him, he had kept from mentioning that he had already been here before… at least, for the time being he had.

Zurg however jumped right in with the fact that he had seen Knock Out before… at least the medic had a good response ready despite his understandable confusion at the remark. At the subsequent joke about just how he had landed himself in these energy cuffs though, Sokka tried his best to suppress a grimace. He had to admit, no matter how antagonistic it might be taken as, that was a pretty humorous question… which was immediately met with a no-nonsense reply and quick recap of just where Knock Out had come from to land in this situation.

"Ah yeah… here we are," echoed Sokka, glancing from Zurg to Knock Out as the Cybertronian moved to lower his wrists to the pavement. The Water Tribe warrior certainly enjoyed his fair share of sarcasm… it was pretty much part of his identity, but even he was still a little surprised at that sudden clash of it here. No matter where this encounter led them next, things were bound to only get more interesting.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:19 pm

That's right, Cybertronian. Get a good look while it lasted, because the monarch's body was his temple. And this temple, as the monarch became well aware, was currently being appraised. "Enjoying the view?" Zurg shamelessly commented back, verbally underlining the strutting and not flexing part. These glutes were herculean! Oh how fun it was to tease a customer - and a Portal Newbie, at that. Things were about to become even better the moment Knock Out jerked back, aghast.

"I also moonlight as an intergalactic overlord," the monarch casually added. Whether or not his previous remark sunk in, Zurg busied himself by toying with his tool; in reality he was just stalling for juicier opportunities to rattle Knock Out's chain. Ah, here came one now! "They knocked you out, hmm? You know, I always did wonder how you Cybertronians earned your names. I see yours is quite evident." And just before the techno-organic alien could even think about squeezing in a sarcastic rebuttal, Zurg already beat him to the quick. "Part-time comedian," he smoothly reminded. Now, enough funny business. There was a job to do, and - oh, who was Zurg kidding? This was simply far too much fun! Knock Out was making this incredibly easy and the best was yet to come.

Zurg politely stepped aside so the Cybertronian had enough space to kneel, but the moment Knock Out had... "Mm, I like it when they get on their knees," rumbled the monarch, eyes narrowing out of sheer enjoyment. Stay right where you are, oho... "That is low enough, yes. Hold still for me." The first tool Zurg wanted to try was a simple little device: it was meant to pick space-age locks with moderate difficulty. However...

However, this was Cybertronian technology and the tool's success may depend on this fact alone. Still, it was worth a try and the monarch had dozens of other tools at his ready disposal. Let the first attempt begin!

Kinky: flipping a coin to see if energy cuffs are unlocked ; HIT is the winner.

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:19 pm

The member 'Zurg' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:16 pm

With Zurg and Knock Out snarking at each other, Knock Out almost felt bad for Sokka, except that he seemed to be enjoying himself. Couldn't blame him, he sure would have been enjoying it. Situations like this were always funnier when it didn't involve you. "Don't flatter yourself. Your make isn't to my preferences." His number one preference involved a reflective surface. An organic, and a shameless one at that!

"A Comedian and an Intergalactic Overlord, however do you find the time to work here?" Yeah, Knock Out would remain pretty skeptical about that one. He'd worked under Megatron and Starscream, he knew what the Overlord types were like. In their cases they came in two flavors, crazy and power hungry, and cowardly and deadly. This guy was definitely more of a comedian. And speaking of comedian...

Mr. Giggles wrote:"They knocked you out, hmm? You know, I always did wonder how you Cybertronians earned your names. I see yours is quite evident."
    He didn't know whether to sigh, laugh, or facepalm. Seeing how his wrists didn't exactly lend itself to facepalming, he decided to sigh. "Clever. Yes, I didn't have my name until a few solar cycles ago when I was knocked out. Before than I was just 'Hey You' and 'Dr. Despicably Handsome'." He did laugh slightly when Zurg used his own insult against him to 'back up' his joke. "You should really do a show sometime."

Onto his knees the Cybertronian went, the alien not missing a beat. He groaned audibly. "As an 'Overlord', I suppose you're used to people being on their knees." He smiled mockingly. "Just know that this is the only time I'll be on my knees for you." Zurg used some sort of tool that looked remarkably simple. He gave it a look, optics flat. That wasn't going to work!

CLICK

The cuffs fell off onto the road and he stared, shocked. Really? ...Really? Of all things to take off those cuffs it was...that? He sat up, staring at his wrists and servos. He rubbed them and rolled them around a bit, stretching and relaxing the fluids and plating. "Aaah, it feels so good!" He was grinning from optic to optic. "Thank you Zurg, and thank you too Sokka. Couldn't have been here without you." Hey, credit where credit is due after all. Though he soon gave the alien a slightly concerned look. "So uh...how much is this visit going to cost...?" He didn't exactly have anything on him...
    Sokka
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Sokka on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Intergalactic overlord, chop shop employee, comedian… Zurg really was a jack of all trades. That seemed to be something he and Sokka had in common, and although the young warrior was not in the position to make clever quips at the moment, he was finding that the monarch's sense of humor definitely lined right up with his own. Knocked him out… admittedly, Sokka had thought something along VERY similar lines during the walk to the shop when the red Cybertronian had been recanting his tale for him, but he had just barely managed to resist making the joke himself.

Thankfully, it had been made, and all three snark experts present were able to carry right on. The idea of Zurg doing a show made Sokka raise his eyebrows a bit and with a slight grin, he noted, "Now that might be a show that has us laughing royally." After all, he was still an overlord of sorts.

Sokka watched as Knock Out situated himself for Zurg's first attempt to break open the energy cuffs off, inwardly curious as to how much luck they might have with this first tool. He wasn't familiar with it, but it did look sort of simple… that was a good way to start though, and in the event that it didn't work, he did have plenty of others to choose from and try out.

As luck would have it indeed… no sooner had Zurg used the tool than had the energy cuffs detached themselves and fallen right down to the pavement. Now THAT was a topnotch locksmithing job! "Nicely done!" Sokka could not help but smile at Knock Out's reaction, and that smile was soon a grin to return the one the Cybertronian currently wore. "Hey, you're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help get you here."

And then came the question of payment… Sokka did not have too many credits on him at the moment, but if Knock Out was not able to sort something out around his recent arrive, maybe he could help him out here too.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:32 am

"Oh, don't worry about that, Hot Stuff. The colour red and I just don't get along." For more personal reasons, you understand. But all was fair in love and war, which meant Zurg pitied the hand-tied Cybertronian after having his fun. "How do I find the time?" The monarch considered the question, ignoring its sarcastic origins, and decided to humour Knock Out. "Simple! I bested each and every single hero that crossed my path, committed an obscene amount of wicked crimes, and - best of all - I got away with them. Do that for three years and then tell me how fulfilling it is to be an ambitious overlord." True facts. No reward, no motivation, no being an evil overlord anymore. Zurg didn't really have a use for his villainous talents these -

Sokka wrote:"Now that might be a show that has us laughing royally."
    ...Correction, he did.

The monarch lightly chuckled and elbowed Sokka, gently nudging the young man. "Ha ha ha... Royally, how clever~!" he winked. Villains were notorious for being attracted to puns, modern science had discovered. As for Knock Out's charming disposition, Zurg glanced back at the techno-organic alien and resumed that nonchalant air about him. "Never say never," he responded, stating words of wisdom. The universe, as Knock Out shall find very soon, was quite sadistic.

Regarding the so-called advanced Cybertronian energy cuffs, the monarch was fairly skilled in his own right. Some of that had been luck but mostly skill. "You're welcome," Zurg nodded as he pocketed the tool away. "Anything I can do to help an outstanding citizen of Portal Breach." Now, let's discuss how much this little visit will cost, hmm? There were many ways this transaction could go, naturally. One: the monarch could charge the usual fee for picking a lock; no matter how elementary or Daedalian. Two: he could give them a discount, since the job hadn't been all that troublesome. Or, three: he could be a total jerk about it. Recalling something Knock Out had said hardly a minute ago, the monarch decided to go with fabled number three.

Prepare thy techno-organic exhaust, stud.

"You know, I'm feeling rather generous," Zurg spoke up, tone fairly unassuming of any brewing mischief. "You're both likable men and I believe you to be honest additions to our budding society. I'll tell you what: I won't charge you a credit - not even one - if..." You ready? The monarch then rested those red, smug eyes upon Knock Out as a hidden grin took shape. "If Knock Out gets back on his knees for me a second time. You see, we overlords are used to seeing people on their knees. It's quite healthy for our large-than-life egos, you know." Pay up with credits or do this one, measly request for a free service. Hmm...

Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:22 pm

...Hot Stuff? He raised a brow, and yet he smirked at the same time. "Whoa there big boy. I expect that kind of talk on a third date, not a first meeting." Red and him don't get along, huh? "Wish I could say the same, but I have a neutral relationship with the color Purple." And the alien having red eyes was just a cherry on top. Oh, this was good. He was going to let him know just how he had the time to have three jobs. To turn it into a checklist he;

• Took down every hero.
    • Committed wicked crimes.
    • Got away with it all!

Rinse and repeat for three years and he apparently got bored with being an Overlord. "Good for me then that I'm not Overlord material." As long as his needs were satisfied, he could be relatively content. He always left Overlording to Megatron or Starscream. Knock Out may be power hungry in his own right, but it was for a position beside the Overlord. He was, honestly, a little lazy. Ruling over everything, having the sole power and responsibility. It was tedious.

Well, looks like Zurg was a bad influence because now Sokka was getting in on the puns. He chuckled as well, nice and hearty. "Looks like your comedy is contagious, Overlord Zurg." To Zurg's words of Wisdom, Knock Out only smiled. "Too bad I didn't say never." Ha! With his hands free, he soon stood to his full height, servo resting on a hip as he stared down at the organics. "I'm glad you were the first organic I met here, and not some rude, impolite one." Yep, Sokka was a good one. And so was Zurg, albeit a shameless one. Here we go, the subject of payment...this was going to be painful on his nonexistent wallet.

He perked slightly at the mention of generosity. "Does that mean-"

SHAMELESS wrote:"I won't charge you a credit - not even one - if...if Knock Out gets back on his knees for me a second time."

"Before we go any further I must insist that I'm not interested, stud. You're a fine organic specimen, but it would never work out! I would just squish you at some point and besides, I don't do interfacing." There was a hint of disgust on the last word. He crossed his arms and pondered. Free if he got on his knees, payment otherwise. With a heavy sigh, he bent down onto his hands and knees, lowering his helm down to touch the road. "All hail Overlord Zurg, the best Comedian this side of the galaxy and a real hunk with a tool." His voice was flat, but not without a trace of humor.
    Sokka
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    500/500  (500/500)
    Stamina Bar:
    90/90  (90/90)

Post by Sokka on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:34 am

Sokka's grin broadened slightly at Zurg's chuckle and subsequent elbowing of his side. "Heh-heh." He was glad to see not only the wink but that the monarch had liked his quip there, even going so far as to note for Knock Out to never say never. It was a statement that could apply to just about anything here, really… both serious and benign. At the red Cybertronian's note about the comedic nature being contagious, Sokka echoed his own laugh before stating, "Maybe a little… or maybe it was just met with my own." Frankly, it seemed that all three of them had a comedic side, and that was most certainly a good thing as far as the young warrior was concerned.

Looking up to Knock Out at his word regarding him being glad he met him first, Sokka couldn't help but smile a bit before he nodded. "I try to help where I can." Admittedly, despite the confusion of running into someone he knew he had already met, Sokka was inwardly glad that he had been the first organic that the re-arrival had met here too. He might not have known the previous Knock Out all that well, but at the very least, he had been able to figure out what had happened and had not jumped to confusing the red Cybertronain by calling him by name or giving him any other outright indication that he had seen him before.

Sokka raised his eyebrows at Zurg's mention of feeling generous, but even though he appreciated the compliments bestowed to both Knock Out and himself, there was something about the way he spoke… it wasn't anything in his tone, but even so, the young warrior's instincts wouldn't just let him shrug it off. And sure enough, those instincts proved themselves right as Zurg glanced to Knock Out to make his offer of how he could walk away without being charged a single credit.

Really, the idea was as brilliant as it was mischievous. Getting back on his knees in exchange for a lock picking? Sure, it was a zing at Knock Out's previous statement, but if it worked, it worked. Sokka glanced to the Cybertronian whilst suppressing an amused smile at his initial response, right before wondering whether Knock Out would go through with it or not. A heavy sigh later, and he opted to take the easy albeit humorous way out, as he was soon on his knees and even praising Zurg to add to the scene.

Chuckling softly at catching the slight hint of humor in Knock Out's voice, Sokka turned back to Zurg, noting, "I think that was pretty good."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:04 am