60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

It's Raining Men

Post by Mario on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Time: 5:00 PM
    Date: September 22, 0004

"WAAAAAAAAHHH!"

A loud howl could be heard as everyone's favorite plumber was spat out by portal that had appeared in the sky above Lover's Meadow just moments earlier. The mustachioed man held onto his hat as he rushed towards the ground, face first, at an alarming speed. "Oh nooo!"

Luck was on Mario's side though, as instead of hitting the ground with a heavy thump he landed on a nice, soft, giant... pillow? Opening his eyes, the portly plumber gazed down upon his savior... A llama? "Oh, hello!" he spoke, tipping his hat a little to the creature currently located right beneath his stomach. He had to grab hold of its fur as it stood up though, not wanting to get thrown off. "Aaahh!"

Of course, trying to throw him off was exactly what the llama did, obviously not happy with the mustachioed human clinging to his back. It started kicking its feet and bucking as much as possible for a llama, running in zig-zags until Mario got all dizzy and couldn't hold on any longer. With his grip failing he was flung across the field, finally coming to a stop in the middle of a very colorful flower patch. Oh yes, he was definitely seeing stars. "Mama mia."
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: It's Raining Men

Post by Kev on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Kev's hands were shoved inside his pockets as he breezed through the grasslands, nearing the meadow by his home. He had finished off his shift at the City Noise and decided to come for a little, make sure the animals were alright before leaving for the Sanctuary. Had to make sure the animals had lots of food and water after all!

??? wrote:"WAAAAAAAAHHH!"
    Kev turned his gaze upward, to see what looked like a man falling out of the sky! "Wha?!" Oh, why couldn't Kev get visitors the normal way? Why did it always have to be loud?! He ran across the meadow to see where the man would land. Thankfully, he did not land on the cottage or on one of the smaller animals, landing harmlessly on Llama! Though Llama soon took off, the man still on top and screaming the whole way. "Oh Gods..." What a day this was shaping up to be.

He watched silently as Llama bucked and flailed, finally sending the man across the field. Kev jogged over to Llama, making sure he was uninjured and getting ignored for his trouble. Llama was way too annoyed to deal with Kev after his 'ordeal'. Shrugging, Kev hesitantly made his way to the mustachioed man. "Are you uh...okay?" If not, Kev had experience getting rid of bodies.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Mario
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Mario on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Mario blinked a couple of times as his eyes readjusted themselves after that thoroughly disorientating ordeal. Rolling over onto his back he suddenly found himself staring up at... Some sort of mouth-less Koopa Troopa with a cape? A new type of Magikoopa maybe? Not taking any chances Mario pushed himself off the ground with his hands, ramming both feet into Kev's chest before bouncing off him in a backflip. "Wah-Hah!"

Landing on his feet, the plump plumber pointed an accusing finger at the alien. "You won't-a take me to Bowser today!" he exclaimed before striking a heroic pose, arms akimbo. "I'm-a gonna win!"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh, he was moving! Good, Kev didn't have to bury a dead body. He waved down at the little man. Well he seemed nice! But why had he fallen from the sky, did he have an accident? What an odd day...it got even weirder as with a strange yell, the man sent himself into the air. He kicked Kev in the chest with enough force to make him topple backwards onto his bruuka. "OW!" He rubbed his chest and winced, staring at the man. "What's wrong with you?!"

INSANE MAN wrote:"You won't-a take me to Bowser today!"
    "Who the heck is Bowser?!" He stood back up and brushed himself off, staring down at this...crazy, crazy man. And now he was talking about winning?! "Oh, you wanna fight, eh? You wanna lay down the ole FISTICUFFS?!" He held up his fists. "Come on, you little punk! You're lucky my llama didn't break his back! You wanna pick a fight with me after landing on my pet, well come on then! I'll knock you out!" You wanna throw down, you throw down!

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Mario
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Mario on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Mario's hands, which he had balled into fists as Kev started speaking, loosened up a bit, his arms falling to his sides. "You don't-a know Bowser?" he asked, pulling his hat off and scratching his head a little. So either this was a very strange, out-of-the-loop Koopa Troopa, or it wasn't a Koopa Troopa at all. Placing his hat back on top of his head the Plumber looked at Kev with his big blue eyes, scrutinizing the alien before pouting apologetically. "I'm-a so sorry. Mario make a mistake," he admitted, holding his hand out for Kev to shake. "If not Koopa Troopa then what-a are you?" he wondered, raising his right brow in a questioning manner.

Of course, the name of the mouth-less non-Koopa was only one of many things the plump plumber hoped to find out, as he still felt a bit disorientated and he had no idea where he was. All he could really tell was that there was a lot of grass in this place, and a small flock of grazing sheep. Oh, and that llama of course. Speaking of... "Oh, your llama so soft. Very nice-a mattress, but Mario apologize for-a landing on it."
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Okay, maybe Kev had jumped the gun a bit. Mario's hands fell to his sides and Kev's soon followed suit, giving the short man a confused blink. "No, I don't. Should I?" Bowser sounded like a good name for a dog, but he didn't know many people who had dogs. Everyone seemed to have cats! Bowser must have been some guy from Mario's home, and he must have just arrived since he'd fallen from the sky.

Mario soon apologized, admitting his mistake and also giving Kev his name in the process! Kev leaned down to take the gloved hand and shake it. "Its okay. Uh...Kev accepts your apology." What an odd manner of speaking...was it a language similar to basic, like the ghetto slang he and Dr. D Diddles partook in? He chuckled slightly as Mario questioned him on just what he is. "Well, I don't know what a Koopa Troopa is, but I'm a Kryptonistanian, from the planet Kryptonistan. My name is Kev, though."

Aaw, and then he complimented Llama! "Aaw, thank you! He's my girlfriend's. He's soft, but not very cuddly. He likes to spit a lot." He soon waved a hand dismissively, looking to where Llama was grazing nonchalantly. "He looks fine, so you're off the hook~!" Sensing that they were talking about him, Llama turned and gave Mario a very blank, yet dark look. "...I think he might hold a grudge, though."

Mario
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Mario on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:42 pm

The plumber thoughtfully rubbed his chin and gave Llama the fucking giraffe llama another curious look as he wondered if there really were dark thoughts of vengeance lurking behind those glazed over, vacant eyes. "Ohhhh..." Mario didn't want the animal feeling animosty towards him, but unfortunately there wasn't  much he could do about it. Shrugging softly he let his attention turn towards the Kryptonistanian once more, as he realized he was yet to properly introduce himself. "It's-a nice to meet you. I'm-a Mario!"

The plump little red-and-blue clad man stuck his hand out, obviously presenting it for a handshake. "Your name, it's-a Kev?"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:14 pm

"Don't feel too bad, he's like that with a lot of people. He seems to only behave for Leslie." Well, Leslie and a certain pony with an affinity for animals. Llama's eyes seemed to cross blankly before he placed his head back down in the grass, munching and crunching. Kev shrugged as well and turned to the shorter man with a happy, polite look.

"Its nice to meet you too, Mario!" Even if the meeting was a little...off-kilter and odd. But no harm was done and Mario seemed pretty nice! His hands were situated behind his own back, though he soon uncrossed his arms and reached forward. Kneeling down a bit more to Mario's level, he clasped the gloved hand and shook it. "Oh yes, its-a Kev!" What an odd little speaking pattern...he shrugged it off and glanced up at the sky where Mario had come from. "I don't want to assume, but you're probably new here, huh? If you are, I suppose you may want some answers..."

Mario
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Mario on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:48 pm

"You good people, Kev." Mario spoke, patting the Kryptonistanian on the shoulder. "You and-a me? We gonna get along fine." Now that his head was a bit more clear, and he knew he wasn't in any immediate danger, the red-and-blue clad plumber decided to get another, better look at his surroundings. Turning his head to the left, then to the right, then to the left again Mario gasped and jumped a bit as he spotted Kev's cottage. "Oooohh, you live here? That's a nice-a house." Indeed, while it was certainly bigger and of a different shape, the mustachioed man couldn't help but be reminded of the toad houses back home. Not only that, it was especially reminiscent of his own place.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Good people, huh? Kev beamed, or at least, beamed as much as you can when you don't have a mouth. His eyes widened and crinkled at the edges, pupils rounding themselves out with a content air about them. Unsure what to do, he mimicked Mario's motions to pat the mustachioed man on the shoulder in return. "Thank you! You're good people too!" An upbeat little man, he'd give him that. He stepped back and glanced around the area as well. However, while Mario was looking at the surroundings, Kev was looking at the animals. Llama soon joined Biddy and the sheep over underneath a tree in the distance. The gasp and little jump drew his attention though and he looked back to Mario.

"I live in that cottage, yes! And thank you, it's been a great place to live for the past few years." Leslie had made a great choice. "You wanna come in? You're probably thirsty and stuff. I have some tea, or water! And maybe I can make you some toast?" If he had roommates of some kind he'd probably buy more food so he could offer more than just toast to visitors. Without roommates that frequently ate though, such food would go to waste. "At the very least you can come in and rest for a bit. The city is quite a walk away from here."

Mario
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Mario on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Yes, good people. You are one, Kev. Accept it! Well, apart from the arson. Mario probably wouldn't have liked that too much if he knew, but he didn't so...

The plumber smiled back, though most of his smile was hidden behind that large mustache of his. Tea and toast weren't exactly his thing, but he appreciated the offer all the same. It was always nice to be invited into someone's home. He figured he had some exploring to do if he wanted to find out more about this new kingdom he was in. He could've probably stayed and just asked Kev about it, and he probably was going to come back to visit and do exactly that at some point in the near future, but right now he wanted to check things out for himself. Besides, he already felt bad for almost crushing the llama like a goomba. He didn't want to inconvenience the Kryptonistanian any further.

"Ah, you so kind, Kev, but I need-a to make-a the most of my time while it's-a light out," he explained. "I must-a find food and-a shelter. Exploring is number one priority for-a me at-a the moment. You understand?"

He gave the alien another pat on the shoulder before continuing. "Don't-a worry. Mario is number one explorer. I'll-a be back soon," he promised before starting on his way. "Oh, maybe you could-a point Mario to the nearest town?"
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Hopefully Mario would never have to find out about the arson. Otherwise, Kev looked back at the man, noticing that his smile was obscured by his face fur. It even seemed to move up at the edges in a smile too! He actually hadn't seen too many people around with mustaches and beards. Oh sure, there were a few but mostly people were clean-shaven. "Nice mustache!" He complimented, perhaps a little randomly. Mario insisted that he really ought to explore this place while there was some light out, which Kev had to agree with.

"That's fine! Maybe I'll see you again, sometime in the future." Food and shelter, those could both be found in the inn! He nodded vigorously. "Oh yes, I understand! There's an inn in the city, its free and they have food so that's probably your best bet." He received a pat on the shoulder, Kev patting his shoulder in return. "Alright. I'll keep some toast ready for you! Be careful out there, okay?"

Directions huh? Hmm...Kev stepped back and eyed the horizon. "Just keep going in a general..." He pointed out towards the edge of the horizon. "That way direction. If you have a compass, basically just keep going south. Eventually you'll come upon the city! Or the ocean..."

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:39 pm