Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Re: In need of some new threads.

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Half an hour by foot and even faster by transport? That was considerably more advantageous than traveling from the forest every workday. Rasa'Jeqkogoai would certainly be a fool to turn down such an offer in his favor. "Free lodging and free food..." With all of these positive outcomes seemingly piling up one after the other, the Sangheili was starting to wonder if there were any drawbacks to living at the Inn. Hmm, perhaps losing the incredible sense of privacy he felt at the forest... Rasa'Jeqkogoai could do away with that, however. After all, there had to be walls and doors preventing curious neighbors from snooping. "Very well! I shall check out this Inn within the week. Thank you for informing me about this, Tally." He will first have to pack up his camp and journey into the city again, but that can be done in a single morning. The rest of the day could be for scouting out the Inn, which was plenty of time to form an opinion of it.

However, no doubt Tally had things to do and a shop to oversee. The warrior had already taken up enough of her time and using any more was bordering on selfish. "I also thank you for accompanying me to the seamstress," he said, grateful. The Sangheili didn't have much in the way of funding, but Rasa'Jeqkogoai was determined in paying off his debts. "I do not have many credits, but I will pay you for the clothes and any other additions that working for you may entail." He did have a makeshift satchel filled with his current savings somewhere at the camp, at least.

He stopped at yet another crosswalk, glancing down at Tally while waiting for traffic to reach a standstill. "Tomorrow morning, at dawn's first light, I will cleanup my campsite and journey into the city first thing. If everything goes well and to my liking, I will have a room at the Inn within the day."

The faster Rasa'Jeqkogoai sorted everything out, the sooner he could work.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Free food and a room all to yourself, unless you came with a roommate. It really wasn't a bad set up at all. Hopefully Rasa liked neighbors though cause from what Tally could remember there would be quite a few of those. Maybe the other would be able to make some friends?

Rasa wrote:"I also thank you for accompanying me to the seamstress,I do not have many credits, but I will pay you for the clothes and any other additions that working for you may entail."

It really isn't a problem, but if you insist.

Rasa wrote:"Tomorrow morning, at dawn's first light, I will cleanup my campsite and journey into the city first thing. If everything goes well and to my liking, I will have a room at the Inn within the day."

Well good luck! I hope you like it, if anything happens let me know She was sure though that nothing too bad would happen, nah. Rasa was going to be just fine.
    Rasa 'Jeqkogoai
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    45/45  (45/45)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Rasa 'Jeqkogoai on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Friends... weren't something Rasa'Jeqkogoai had originally been seeking. His friendship with Tally had been completely on a whim and, remarkably, it was one of the few relationships in his life that actually meant something. This could not be said for anyone else on the Breach and the Sangheili was still guarded in his ways; Ayalah Levi was only ample enough reason for him to continue these steadfast beliefs. "I do insist, as you should not have to pay for something that is meant for me," he answered. Rasa'Jeqkogoai was determined to be his own self-sustaining, independent citizen and not burden his friend - nor would he allow himself to readily accept charity. "Yes! I will be sure to reach you once I have found a suitable place to live. Fret not, Tally; it will be within the week, that I promise you."

It was then time to cross and ultimately part ways. The Sangheili had much work to oversee and Tally had her own business to be concerned with. "Farewell, my friend. When we next meet, hopefully it will be at the Inn or someplace more table than my current living conditions." A place to be proud of, the warrior thought. A place that he could at last call his own and no longer have to share with the elements.

Dreaming on the sidewalk will not usher it sooner, however. Rasa'Jeqkogoai dipped his head out of respect and crossed the street, the lumbering Covenant soldier off to the far outskirts of the forest and, soon, a new course in life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:48 am