Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Re: Nervous First Visit

Post by Aradia Megido on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:08 am

Right now, Aradia lived in a male-dominated home but there was at least one girl around. Her name was Flonne, though the archangel was basically Laharl's groupie except for the occasional time where the Alternian and Celestian proceeded to have a chat or two on pesterchum or perhaps in the Sanctuary. Flonne seemed to be a very nice girl but Aradia doubted she could become fast friends with her like she did with Aqua. Laharl and Flonne did crash and invade the hive so they could live there just because they could.

As the Aries troll listened to Aqua's lovely golden-sounding laughter, she was reminded of her friend Terezi Pyrope, who cackled pretty much nonstop. And Vriska, she laughed a lot too but that was because her diabolical plans probably went all accordingly to the script. Either way, a wave of nostalgia surged throughout the curly horned troll's veins, but she did not dare to let it show, instead replacing it with interest in what the human had to say.

"w0w thats really interesting s0 master eraqus was y0ur luscus essentially? and y0ure all gr0wn up n0w! y0ure still very y0ung l00king! als0 tell me d0 y0u miss the three 0f them? what w0uld y0u d0 if they came here? im sure that they w0uld c0me eventually especially when a w0man as nice and w0nderful as y0u is waiting f0r them! after all y0u sh0uld never ever keep a lady waiting that includes y0u t00 aqua s0 h0pefully theyll c0me ar0und s00n im sure y0ur luck will at least permit that"

Aradia knew to be careful when tiptoeing around the subject of Aqua's friends. She didn't want to talk about their demise or anything; she wanted to help keep up hope for Aqua. Maybe with Eridan, the Prince of Hope, the Maid of Time could destroy the void in people's hearts by filling up with hope. That would be an excellent way of using Eridan's abilities to their full potential, so long as Aradia had permission. As a Maid of Time, she could "make time" for the slow process to begin.

"that s0unds like a l0t 0f fun what kind 0f fruit is y0ur fav0rite? als0 if y0u like spending time with 0thers and making new friends maybe we can g0 0n an adventure where we can d0 that all at the same time!" Aradia suggested cheerfully.
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 15

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Aqua wasn't too sure of Aradia's situation. All that was in her knowledge was that Aradia had mentioned before in the Sanctuary that she lived in a house with more boys than girls. It was something that a part of the woman could understand on a level with the troll, and within all honesty it didn't seem to bother her all that much. The smile still graced her lips as she looked upon the girl's smaller form. Slowly the form of a feminine troll transformed into Ventus - Aqua's sleeping friend back where she had come from. Aradia had reminded of her of him in a way... Gulping slightly she kept every little thing a secret that had to deal with the wave of emotions that surged through the rivers of her heart, and simply raised her leg. Wrapping her arms around said leg and resting her cheek on the tip of the knee, the woman simply listened with a smile as the ram troll took interest in what she had told of herself.

Aradia spoke of a lusus. It was an interesting word that made her shoulders perk in curiosity. She must have meant Eraqus being a parent to her in a way, or her caretaker. At that question she delivered a simple nod before answering all of her other questions of curiosity and wonder. "He was my lusus in a way. I do miss him dearly just like I miss the other two. I sometimes have to wonder if I could have fixed the mistakes I made in the past... But thank you, Aradia. I'm only in my early twenties, so to hear that must mean I'm aging well." she joked lightly with yet another laugh before continuing. "If they came here, however, that would be one of the best highlights of my life. I would probably just cry right on the spot - no joke. I wish they wouldn't keep me waiting if they were to end up coming here..." she ended with a whisper before letting her leg retreat back to its original position.

"You know... the same goes for you, too. I think your friends shouldn't keep someone like you waiting either." she spared before reaching over and softly patting the ram troll's head before retracting back to her original position, and answering the rest of the questions that Aradia had for her. "My favorite fruit would have to be star fruit. The adventuring sounds like a great idea, too. I'd like to get to know all of you, and I'm sure we'd all have fun." With a smile Aqua began having questions of her own to ask Aradia, but she would wait just a little longer before asking them.
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 32

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 am

Looking at Aqua, Aradia found a kindness she found in Tavros. Aqua was a bit like him in how kind and gentle and persevering he was, except she was more like water, fluid, yielding, clear, beautiful but strong. Either way, Aqua was a wonderful young woman. Much taller, yes, but as Aradia grew up, she hoped to become more feminine and pretty, and not be the little girl she was thought to be by many others. That way, the boundless energy the ram troll held within could be acknowledged and handled much better by other people. Aradia spent time with an evenly ratioed group whose genders were balanced. However, right now, she spent a lot of time with boys, though she wished she could spend more time with Aqua, Livewire, and other nice ladies she met in the Sanctuary. And seeing Jo again would be wonderful. Speaking of the women on Portal Breach, when was that girls' night out was going to happen? It should happen any time now.

Aradia could see Aqua as a very good luscus, with a very lucky troll to match, but she knew that there was no such thing as a human caretaker for a troll. The last time there was... It was bad. Aradia wasn't even there, but she knew about it, and sometimes she doubted her own information. Still, she put on a smile and tried to be positive. "kn0wing y0u im sure that they have already f0rgiven y0u even bef0re they will c0me here im sure they will even f0r a little bit and i kn0w they pr0bably care f0r y0u very much because here even th0ugh n0b0dy is perfect y0ure still w0rthy 0f being l0ved 0r appreciated because i kn0w laharl and i care a l0t f0r y0u and y0u w0nt age a bit here with0ut y0ur permissi0n 0n p0rtal breach y0u can ch00se whether t0 age 0r n0t im ch00sing t0 age until my puberty is 0ver" she added, trying to be helpful. She learned this when she first got acquainted to the Breach. Gamma X sure was strange. "unf0rtunately when they c0me is n0t up f0r them t0 decide i came much later than my brethren they all left bef0re i came but i d0nt mind but im sure y0ur friends will c0me eventually and mine may reappear 0n p0rtal breach we have all the time in the w0rld" It was no joke. On Portal Breach, despite the biannual apocalypses, they really did have as much time as they wanted or needed.

"my dear aqua my friends havent kept me waiting i kept them waiting but i d0ubt they ever wanted me t0 c0me nepeta and equius left right after i came i creep karkat 0ut i d0nt kn0w if i mean anything t0 terezi anym0re and i w0nder if vriska has changed fr0m being the girl wh0 alm0st g0t me killed... and i d0nt kn0w if s0llux l0ves me anym0re..." Aradia fell silent, lowering her head as she talked about her friends. She could have gone on for forever, but she wouldn't do that to her human friend. Seeing the other girl's smile, the curly horned troll instantly felt better. "y0ure right im sure we will have t0ns 0f fun as l0ng as were t0gether!" she promised.[/color]
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:17 pm

The truthful matter was that Aqua didn't really pay all that mind to gender when it came to how much time she spent with one or the other. As long as they were having fun then she didn't mind too much. Every once in a while, she did wish in the past that she could get a break from her close friends and the master, but in the end she learned a valuable lesson after the four of them were separated. Enjoying the time you spent with the ones you treasured left the fondest of memories; even ones that you thought you'd forget but don't in the end. There were all kinds of memories that existed in her heart from all the friends she had made along with the ones she had already known. It was a lesson learned on that journey - a lesson that she couldn't force herself to forget even if she tried her hardest to do so. Even with the most painful of memories left in her heart, she still kept them because they were of value to her. Each memory taught something.

Aqua wasn't sure of herself when it came to being a luscus. Would it be even possible for her in the future? No one truly knows. With a slight tilt of her head at the sudden thought she quickly shook it off. The woman wasn't sure of being a rather good caretaker, but if a day ever came where she needed to take care of somebody, she'd do so to the best of her ability. At the comforting words from Aradia, and the interesting knowledge of the mystery behind aging, the same smile kept on her lips. "Thank you, Aradia. I appreciate that... I care about you and Laharl a lot myself. You two are my very first friends here, and I wouldn't want anything bad happening to either of you. Just warning you now, I might be a little overprotective when it comes to you two." she joked slightly with a warm laugh before sighing, and leaning back in her seat. It was indeed a strange place.

If somebody asked her opinion on this Gamma... she would agree about it's strangeness all over. "I understand that. I never expected that I would come here, nor would I expect a place like this. It just takes time to wait, and I guess luck." she agreed with a slight shrug of her shoulders before turning her attention fully to Aradia. During the time they were sharing this part of the conversation she was taking in the details of the room to help ease the tired feeling that tugged at her eyelids. It wasn't that she wasn't interested at all - she was just trying to pay more attention to the decor she found rather interesting.

As Aradia's voice softened, the woman turned her attention fully to the ram troll and sighed softly. It seemed Aqua had gone a little too far with her words (at least she believed so) and raised from her seat to kneel next to Aradia despite her quick recovery from that moment. "I know it may not mean much right now, Aradia, but if you need anything or want to talk about something you can come to me." she promised with a warm smile. She could definitely say for certain that she was looking forward to a day where it was going to be an adventure. "Even if not many of your other friends are here right now, and you're unsure of what some may think of you, I'm sure that you'll make a lot of friends here."
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Perhaps gender wasn't all that important in this world when it came to behavior and attitude; maybe Aradia simply wanted to spend time with more people instead of just hanging out with the same crowd--she wasn't just going to drop them, but until Eridan got less mopey, until she could finally do more than just watch movies at her own hive, this ram troll wasn't interested in doing the same thing over and over again. However, Eridan seemed to be defrosting from his pain, eventually. That was a good enough start; now all she had to do was wait. The problem was simple: she hated waiting. She had all the time in the world to develop her patience, ironically enough. However, she wasn't sure where to start. So maybe Aqua could be her role model. Aqua was patient and kind and gentle and perfect for Aradia to go and seek help from. This human was strong in her own right and in many ways, not just measuring the power one got by battling; Portal Breach never changed how strong Aqua was as a person in general, and she had everything that Aradia needed to learn to have.

It's not actually known whether a human could become a luscus. Human beings, or homo sapien, weren't exactly freaks of nature material, which just happens to be the literal translation of the word luscus. It seems that terrifying or bizarre creatures of some kind tended to be exactly what troll society wanted to be the babysitters and caretakers of their children. Wow, just wow. But that was Alternia for you! It was weird, yes, but Aradia got over her cultural shock soon enough. Aradia then felt her smile widen. "y0ure s0 nice aqua y0ure 0ne 0f my first friends t00 i h0pe y0u stay safe and that y0u w0nt leave and d0nt w0rry i w0uldnt mind especially when im very capable 0f returning the fav0r im sure that this time th0ugh i w0nt die trying t0 pr0tect y0u 0r avenge y0u like i did f0r an0ther friend 0f mine" The ram troll couldn't muster the same laugh, seeing that her backstory appeared to be weird, or at least somewhat gruesome.

The Gamma definitely was strange. Aradia honestly doubted that a single person that ever existed would feel the contrary. "i expected that my w0rld w0uld end and that a l0t 0f pe0ple w0uld die but id never imagine id be able t0 c0me here and make friends and meet s0me 0ld 0nes th0ugh i havent even met a few" Aradia wondered what Aqua found so interesting about the hive's furnishings. It was decorated the way one poor troll would decorate it, a troll even poorer than her, but perhaps that was Karkat Vantas' style. Plus, it was more luxurious than Aradia ever had so she had no right to complain.

Aqua needn't have worried; it was not her fault so much as it was the ram troll's herself. She shouldn't have gone blabbing on a stream of consciousness that threw her into dangerous waters. Still, Aradia couldn't help but think about her missing friends all the time, particularly the ones here before. "thank y0u a l0t aqua ill let y0u kn0w that if y0u have any tr0ubles either ill be there t0 help 0r at least listen t00" She smiled and nodded, taking on the offer while deciding to go and return the favor to the best of her ability. You can't just be an ingrate when someone is so nice that she'll let you rely on her for help! Seriously, it's not everyday that something like that happens. "alright im sure y0u will t00 y0u just need t0 try i kn0w itll be easier f0r y0u t0 make friends as well just as l0ng as y0u give it a sh0t i swear"
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Aqua had wondered what exactly Aradia had to deal with here. The woman had a faint idea of what she could be possibly dealing with. There was Flonne and Laharl which, as a duo, could be quite the handful. Only meeting the other resident Eridan on one or two occasions in the Sanctuary, she had a faint idea of what he was like. Aqua had felt sympathetic towards the ram troll. She already has so much to deal with, and she was kind of new here. When she offered the troll help, it was sort of an instinctive action. Nobody could be left alone to do so many things and not have somebody to go to if they needed the help. Aqua would help and teach Aradia whatever she needed and wanted to know; that much was for certain.

Aqua had begun to wonder just what exactly this girl's world was like. She was pretty sure it must have been more vast then her own. The Land of Departure wasn't exactly a big world. With only one castle, training grounds, lakes, and other forms of nature, that was basically all her world contained. The population only consisted of her, Terra, Ventus, and Master Eraqus. Only four of them lived on that world and that was how it had been for all her life. It was a small world - sure - but that was what the Keyblade wielder loved about it. The world may have been small in size, but it was filled with nature and easy travel.

At Aradia's sudden words of "that y0u w0nt leave", a smile couldn't help but grace her lips as the ram troll kept speaking. This girl was indeed the sweetest one she's ever met. Human or not, Aqua began to really enjoy just this conversation she was spending with the troll. With a soft breath and a a warm smile, the woman didn't mind the back story the alien shared. She respected it all the same, and was intrigued by it. "Well, I think that there isn't anything wrong with that. It just means you care about the person, right? Though avenging someone can be a dangerous thing..." It was as if it could be seen as clear as day in Aqua's eyes that she had experienced something like that.

Aradia hadn't expected to come here, huh? That was basically how everybody else must have felt - at least in Aqua's mind. At the best or worst times the thought had came to mind that people would just appear here randomly. It wasn't by choice of their own will. She was honestly glad that she was chosen to be in such a place rather than the Realm of Darkness.

At the return of help from Aradia, Aqua couldn't help but smile warmly as her heart was beating in happy tune. Aradia was just too sweet and kind. "Thank you, Aradia. You're very sweet. My door will always be open for you. And I've been giving it a try, and I'll keep trying. I'm honestly getting used to this place." she spared before remembering the very item in her pocket that she had brought with her. Aradia had requested a wayfinder yesterday after the woman had the offer in the color of red. With fluid motion Aqua had reached into her pocket, and brought out the bag filled with pieces of the red Wayfinder. The top three arms were attached in the center with Aradia's trollian symbol that the woman had caught sight of on the ram troll's shirt upon meeting her. The color was a beautiful rust red that carried an intricate glass feel to it, and the outline of the edges were traced with silver covers.

"It's the Wayfinder you requested! I brought it with me in case you wanted to see what it looked like so far."
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:59 am

The three roommates Aradia Megido had to live with were a rambunctious bunch--herself included--but they were the most wonderful of friends she could ever wish for. Laharl and Flonne always had something exciting and engaging to do, so Aradia had to admit that she really enjoyed spending time with them. When she first met Eridan Ampora, she thought he was a total lazy ass, but as they spent time together, she knew that he was slowly changing back into who he once was, with all the good parts included and the bad parts gradually improved upon. Aqua was like a maternal figure to Aradia, and she had to admit that the bluenette was like the mother she never had. However, she was not quite ready to immerse herself in human culture that well.

Of course the curly horned troll didn't want Aqua to leave. Aqua was the sweetest human she had ever met, no hands down. Though there was not much to be conversed about, she could really enjoy the conversation for what it was due to the feelings at heart and not so much words being exchanged. Right now, everyone was having a very cozy time and there was nothing wrong with that. It was alright, but the subject... "mhm avenging pe0ple is a danger0us task and it d0esnt always w0rk i narr0wly escaped death c0ming here because i tried t0 avenge a friend 0f mine wh0 g0t unnecessarily crippled during a game due t0 a certain s0me0ne's lack 0f restraint" Vriska Sekret, she's talking about you, you punk.

The Alternian child returned the woman's smile; this woman really did care and really was kind and generous. It was hard to find sincerely nice people, and boy was Aradia lucky to find one right here. She smiled brightly. "right! and the same g0es f0r y0u! ill be always ready t0 help y0u if y0ure in need 0f it d0nt y0u w0rry a bit" Her eyes widened as big as tea saucers as she glanced at the red Wayfinder she requested yesterday. Already it was finally complete. Damn, Aqua worked quickly. This woman definitely had skills. The hostess found herself speechless, totally in awe. "w0w... this is amazing! thank y0u s0 much aqua i l0ve it!"[/color] This little trinket had to be one of the most beautiful things the troll had ever lain her eyes upon, a close second to the uncovered secret taverns of the Disciple of sacred peace worship rituals from long since. "c0l0r me impressed its g0rge0us! i especially l0ved the design y0u put 0n it!"

Now that the ram troll finally got a glimpse of what the completed product looked like, there was no doubt she was grateful. She absolutely adored it, and it was all thanks to your hard effort, Master Aqua.
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Seeing the home that the four lived in had turned out to be quite a unique engagement in the end. The nervous feeling that took place before was no longer holding her heart at bay - she was free to feel comfort with the whole visit now. There was no awkward stutters taking place or the worrisome troubles of going over boundaries farther than intended. Everything was turning out rather splendidly, and the fears from before seemed to fade away in the long time that passed by. To Aqua, Aradia was starting to fit into the bond of her own child - a good friend that was shifting the lines. However, with a quick shake of her head the bluenette remembered just how different their cultures were. She wasn't ready to even think about that yet... Not after knowing so little about the culture itself of the trolls, and Aradia herself in a way. There may have been many more tales and stories behind those soft red eyes that were maturing with time.

Though, despite how little was being said now, the woman didn't want to leave yet. It sounded selfish, yes, but it was the truth. Did much have to even be said in order to enjoy the time one is spending with another? The bluenette enjoyed spending time here with her fast friend, and even wondered where the others were for a moment. Maybe one day they could all spend time here together...? Anyway, the subject at hand was starting to dim the heart, she could tell, and with widened eyes she spoke with honesty. "I won't ask who this person was for personal reasons on your part. The past has been rough on the both of us it seems, but one fact is that you and I are willing to protect our friends." With a smile she turned to look to the trollian once more, putting the quick finishing touches on the charm in her grasp. "Just like everybody else here I'm sure." she added before wrapping the brown strap in a neat loop around the top, and tightened it. Now, it was complete. The rust red Wayfinder held a slight glow in the light as the golden center piece differed from Aqua's own.

At the girl's bright smile at her offer of help, she was comforted that the troll returned with the same kindness. Aradia was quite the loyal one and Aqua would do her best to watch after her for as long as she stayed on the breach. The fact of the matter didn't have to do with how she was young; it was because she cared. At the sight of the ram troll's eyes widening the bluenette couldn't help but chuckle. There wasn't much for her to do around here, y'know? She might as well work on the things she offers to people! As Aradia gave thanks, the woman handed her the Wayfinder with the same smile now plastered on her pink lips. "You are very welcome. I'm glad to hear that you love it! You deserve this after all for being so nice to me when I first got here. I've got some in store for the others as well." she chimed before leaning back in her seat just watching her look upon it in awe.

Aqua was just glad to see such a happy face. It was something she had always loved in the past - making her friends happy and just enjoying the time she spent with them. Despite how that was years ago... This time was different now. She was free from the Realm of Darkness all thanks to the sudden departure to this gamma. To be honest, it wasn't such a bad thing now.

I had almost forgotten how to smile...
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 am

The Hive began to become cozier than it ever had been before--as cozy as a hive made for multiple trolls of different blood colors, which actually was pretty nice. Portal Breach had given the Aries troll more than her fair share of peaceful moments and freedom to choose how she lived her own life regardless of her power or background or anything. In a world completely governed by those very concepts, shouldn't that be exactly what Aradia Megido would want for her life? Maybe. It didn't trouble her too much; she pursued hobbies and goals normal for girls of her age and caste, probably. Though her mingling in might have come across as unorthodox or perhaps something less politely defined. However, she still didn't want to have to deal with all of that solitude--no, not solitude-- isolation. Yes. Isolation was the word the ram troll was looking for.

Isolation was brought on by those brisk summer days approaching a golden autumn, with nothing for Aradia to do but carve her unclipped nails into the ground as she dug furiously with a shovel, only to uncover nothing but bones and rotting carcasses draped with moss and buried alongside old amber. Such was the life of an archaeologist. A lot of changes occurred for her--and for everyone else too--everyone else she had to live with anyway. It wasn't like Aradia minded living with Eridan, Laharl, and Flonne; in fact, it made life brighter and more engaging. Of course, Aqua did too. Aqua was not only a fierce guardian; she was a gentle healer who mended much more than gashes and cuts and bruises and broken bones. Rather, she healed the hearts of those around her, but when would this young woman be able to mend the severed ties of long ago? Of those days with Terra and Ventus? How would she move on? There was no doubt from Aradia that she would eventually move on forward, but some bonds can never be forgotten. Surely, Aqua had honored them many a time before, but it takes more than a token of friendship to break out of the sorrow, the very sorrow that drowned the orphans of lost worlds belonging to this strange gamma. Speaking of a token of friendship, Aradia found the rust red Wayfinder to be majestic and entrancing, her fingers softly tracing its shape as she looked over it.

Ruby eyes opened with slight surprise, and she gave a shake of the head, smiling wryly. Aradia confided, "its n0thing t00 pers0nal every0ne fr0m alternia pr0bably kn0ws h0w i died 0r well n0w h0w i-alm0st-died" Almost was a funny word: very subjunctive and all the more black and white. "vriska sekret killed me she still pisses me 0ff but i d0nt blame her shes smart yet shes 0blivi0us t0 the results until shes faced the c0nsequences" She had believed she could tell this at the very least. Modus operandi would remain ambiguous for now, however. A fleeting smile spread across her face as Aqua continued. "im m0re than willing t0 pr0tect y0u t00 but certainly y0u have m0re experience i trust that bef0re im str0ng en0ugh ill 0we y0u m0re than i c0uld ever pay back" Not that she minded, but Aqua seemed to be the type of gal who did anything to protect her friends. The Alternian child was more or less the same, though she believed that the bluenette was the only real heroine around here. The curly horned troll's eyes lit up with memories as information of more Wayfinders to come appeared. "0h yes i remember livewire requesting a yell0w 0ne"

As cheesy as it sounded, smiles did seem to make the world go around. It was that little brief respite from solitary confinement or loss or whatever that allowed people to be people, so long as they had a shred of compassion within them. Although, there were plenty of people on this Gamma whom Aradia could argue against for being a person. There was no need to though.

If someone was remorseless and destructive and all around sadistic, then, they would have known their own nature and embrace it like brand new shoes. When it came to pure sinisterness, wasn't that all it boiled down to?
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:30 pm

The days so far had been quiet on Portal Breach (on Aqua's half at least). There wasn't much to do nor was there many places she could go. This bluenette could mostly be found wandering around the city exploring the streets and gazing upon the shop windows to peek at their items. This was indeed an interesting world and it was one unlike anything she had ever seen. Then again, the worlds that the woman had traveled to certainly provided the unexpected fairy tale and magic decorum to the experience of her journey. In a few ways, this world was no different. However, it also reminded her of a big family - the tale of a time where all the separated worlds were one. People of differing backgrounds, races, and cultures accepted and trusted each other. It was quite a sight to behold - one that warmed the heart. It reminded her of the friends she made on other worlds. It didn't matter to her whether you were an alien like that adorable blue creature 626, or even a flying boy like Peter Pan. A friend was a friend no matter who or what you were.

Despite being a warrior of light and the guardian to the Realm of Light, Aqua did her best to protect those that needed her. Even though things were difficult in her stature now, and the reality that this world is her home now, she still smiled even if it was false. On instinct, she served to make others happy and to help push them in the right direction. Still, even if she healed the broken and mended the bonds, her own heart was troubled. The past with her two most treasured friends held a heavy weight in her heart. Promises were made that she couldn't keep anymore. She promised Ventus that she would return to wake him from his eternal slumber... She promised Terra that she would free him of Xehanort's hold... She promised her Master that she would bring them both home. Now those promises couldn't be kept now that she was so far away from them. It was almost too much to bear. Still, she tried to not dwell on the subject for too long. Otherwise... tears would have been shed.

After Aradia spoke, Aqua made haste to reply back. It was almost time for her to depart soon... Then again she didn't have much to do other than to go back. "Well, if it means anything now, I'm glad that you're alive. There are people out there who wouldn't hesitate to do antagonistic actions without thinking of the consequences." She spoke softly upon that knowledge. She remembered what happened to Braig after all... "You wouldn't have to pay me back for a thing, Aradia. I'd protect any of my friends no matter what." Aradia was right on the mark there.

A slight yawn then escaped her lips, and with a stretch of her arms above her head, the woman let a soft yawn escape her lips with a slight laugh afterwards. "Excuse me for that. I seem to be losing my energy now that I haven't been as busy as I was some time ago."
    Aradia Megido
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    370/370  (370/370)
    Stamina Bar:
    64/64  (64/64)

Post by Aradia Megido on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Aradia Megido wasn't too keen on conversation. She simply squirmed in her chair uncomfortably because she wondered if she was wasting the bluenette's time. The conversation might seem too repetitive. Maybe it just was not enough to keep a conversation going. Maybe Aradia herself was boring. She did not have much of a history in the first place, since she had not died yet. She was going to had Portal X not summoned her here to Gamma X for a second chance. There was plenty she could do here but there was not a lot that she could talk about, particularly about herself, because it seemed to her that she was a blank slate. She did not really have many interests, to be honest. In fact, it was the stereotypical adventurer and archaeologist extraordinaire kind of theme that the curly horned troll had going on. And to be honest, it was more than tiresome. That was why she would try and venture out to do the science that really was not science at all. It was why she would join her friends in the fight against the Black Beast and why she had also decided to help Laharl and Flonne find the Netherworld and fight off the candy invaders. It was also why she had decided to help out Aqua and Vincent Valentine with their shops later on.

It didn't necessarily have to be that. After all, for humans like Aqua, the Keyblade wielder, it was pretty late, and it would be pretty selfish of Aradia to keep the girl pent up in here. "im glad y0ure here n0w t00 aqua i cant see h0w any0ne c0uld hurt y0u th0ugh y0ure very peaceful and y0u d0nt seem like that kind 0f pers0n wh0 w0uld d0 h0rrible things f0r fun" Honesty was the best policy. The curly horned troll still didn't know her blue haired friend perfectly well, but at least, she knew the sweet and kind woman well enough. This little visit here was more than helpful and already she could feel their bond deepening. She gave the bluenette a wide, dimpled smile. "thank y0u ill return the fav0r t0 y0u and every0ne else wh0 is my friend t00! i will pr0tect y0u and every0ne else with my life!"

With that solemn swear, her eyes widened as an inference was confirmed. Aradia laughed alongside Aqua after hearing her yawn. "it is t0tally alright aqua! i kn0w y0ure human and i kn0w that at this h0ur it is very late f0r y0u! y0u better g0 h0me and rest! we can always see each 0ther again!"
    [ADPT.] Aqua
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)
    Health Bar:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Stamina Bar:
    30/30  (30/30)

Post by [ADPT.] Aqua on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm

This conversation was overall eventful and it turned into quite a development. They both were able to learn something about one another and spend time with each other. Even if the conversation was a bit repetitive, it was one that the woman enjoyed. This young girl in front of her wasn't boring. Aradia reminded her of Ventus in more ways than one. An fair amount of light seemed to emit from this girl - one that the bluenette could sense circling deep within. There were many things about this girl inside that created up her voice, personality, and who she really was. There wasn't such a thing as a blank slate with an individual in her eyes. Each being held a million stories behind their eyes, and whether those stories would be shared was up for them to decide. Aqua was lucky enough to have a few stories shared with her upon her visit here by others. She remembered her first meeting with Laharl and Flonne, and then Aradia. There was also Livewire and more to count...

Aradia wasn't being selfish in the slightest, so the ram troll needn't worry. "I've been attacked plenty a time before, Aradia. There are people out there who will seek to harm others no matter who or what they are. I wouldn't do those things for fun. Not ever. However, you are sweet to say such things." Despite their fast friendship beginning to slow it was a wonder talking and spending time with the ram troll. Their bond was truly deepened by this talk, and it made Aqua all the more comfortable to make her visits here frequent in the future perhaps. As Aradia had given her a smile with her soft red tinted lips, the bluenette stood up from her seat, and rubbed the girl's head minding the horns. "You and I both then." she laughed softly before returning the smile warmly.

"You're right, Aradia. Well... I'll see you soon, alright? You and the others take good care of yourselves. If any of you need anything feel free to ask me for help, all right?"

With those parting words Aqua gently patted the girl's head once more before disappearing down the staircase, and exiting the home. Whispering to herself, she closed the door and took in a deep breath.

"It seems... there was nothing to worry about after all."

----

END

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:19 am